The Milking Factory Ch. 04

Story Info
Austin exercises and socializes with the other bulls.
3.5k words
4.75
15.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Wolfe once again led Austin down the hallway with the shower room, and swiped his keycard to open the door further from the elevator. When it began to swing open, Austin was hit with a strong stench of sweat and armpits, and the grunts of many men. Now clearly used to his role, Dr. Wolfe walked briskly through the door, tugging Austin by his chain, and Austin stumbled in after him. There were maybe ten other boys in the room, all older than Austin and much more muscled, each at a different exercise machine. Some had male doctor's supervising them, clipboards out, while others seemed to be on autopilot. Austin noticed that one had a gas mask on his face that would occasionally hiss with a light mist.

"Amyl nitrate." said Dr. Wolfe following Austin's eyeline. "A good performance enhancer, we've found that it has uses for our boys outside of sexual arousal. That boy in particular has gained over 20 pounds of muscle mass since we started using the mask on him. We have many different methods of encouraging testosterone growth during workouts. You will experience them all in time." Austin noticed that there was a padlock on the side of the mask and a keychain on the accompanying Doctor's belt. The bull in the mask was groaning loudly as he furiously thrust the massive weights above his head and back down, his doctor nodding approvingly. His face, blurry through the mask, was deep red, and veins stuck out from his forehead to his toes on his shaking body. His cock was no exception, pushing aggressively forward in the air with every thrust. Austin licked his lips greedily.

"Rule #1, boy." Austin immediately shifted his gaze away. He saw another bull, sitting on a row machine, and again noticed something different. This bull had large silver rings pierced through his nipples, which were in turn connected to wires that disappeared into the base of the exercise machine. Every time the bull lowered his arms under the weight, he would spasm and his arms would shoot right back up. His nipples, large and shiny, were rock hard. Similarly, he had a thick silver cock ring around the base of his member, also connected to wires. His large round pecs were twitching, as was his cock, which was leaking a waterfall of precum all over the bench. Clearly, electricity was another method of encouragement used here. Austin, who had never before had sex with a man, let alone explored such intense kinks, was both slightly anxious and incredibly turned on.

With all these differences in equipment, Austin saw they all had one thing that he didn't. A number inked in black on their left pec. "Sir, what are the codes on their chests?"

"It's their identification here. We need a way to uniquely identify each bull, and names can obviously be repeated. It is much simpler to assign each bull a code and refer to them by that. It also has the added bonus of reminding our bulls every time we talk to them that they are a cog in the machine. How does that make you feel, Austin?"

Austin thought for a minute. He liked his name, but if Dr. Wolfe thought it would make him perform better, then he trusted Dr. Wolfe's opinion. He was, after all, superior to Austin in every way. "I like it sir."

"Good. You are in your first week, and will only be given a number if you commit to the program. It is a serious step, and one that we will only offer to the most serious of participants. You've shown a lot of promise, but you are not there yet. If you get numbered, you will be officially one of my boys. My responsibility, and my property. But that is a long ways away. You need to focus on your current priorities. Based on your intake and appearance, you are clearly insufficient in muscle, and so bulking will be your number one priority. From here on out, you will only do aerobic exercise that is necessary for stamina, which will be vital for producing large quantities of sperm. But for the quality of the sperm, you will need to increase your muscle and testosterone at least 5 times. This will require vigorous exercise. Are you ready?"

Austin nodded eagerly, anything to please Dr. Wolfe. They proceeded through the workout routine, which was fairly similar to what Austin had done before. The only exception is that Dr. Wolfe began experimenting with different ways to improve Austin's performance. First he tried nipple clamps. two shiny silver chains with rubber clamps on the end, Austin let out a gasp when Dr. Wolfe snapped the hinges over his large protruding nipples. Again, as Austin acclimated to the pain, he found the sensation outstanding. As he lifted the weights, well over his previous best weight, he found that the coursing tingles emanating from his nipples to his spine made him feel stronger, and as he benched he grunted and roared with pleasure.

Dr. Wolfe watched Austin with a large smile on his face, noting the weights and reps that Austin was lifting. He was certainly starting from a weaker place than many of the boys The Factory took in, but his progress after only two days was evident, and Dr. Wolfe knew that his hypothesis was right. A submissive boy will yield superior outcomes when both his masculinity and his inferior nature are enhanced. He resolved to test Austin's submissiveness further, and hopefully he would provide a good test case for further boys.

Dr. Wolfe had Austin switch to the treadmill, and decided to test Austin's fealty further. Keeping the clamps tightly fasted to Austin's nipples, which were now bright pink, he attached the other end of the chains to fasteners at the front of the treadmill. Then, he placed a tight elastic ring around Austin's balls and again secured this to a chain connected to the treadmill. "We are going to improve your endurance, boy, and hopefully these restraints act as encouragement to run faster."

Dr. Wolfe turned on the treadmill and swiftly increased the speed until Austin was at a flat out sprint. His large cock was swinging wildly, tugging on Austin's crotch, and he was panting, red-faced. He started to slow down, but as he did, the clamps on his nipples pulled hard, and the elastic band around his balls squeezed, pulling him forward again. With a scream of pain and pleasure, Austin redoubled his speed, and the intense pulling was lessened, although the jiggle of his pecs and balls as he ran still pulled on the chains. This happened two more times, until Austin was constantly being pulled forward by his nipples and balls, and after a begging look to Dr. Wolfe, Dr. Wolfe reached towards the stop button, paused for a few seconds smiling at Austin, then pressed it, and the machine slowed to a halt. Austin fell to his knees, then onto his side, panting and tears slowly streaming down his face, his nipples and balls, still clamped, tugging him back up. But he was too tired, and stayed laying on the ground allowing the pulling chains to tug his incredibly sensitive nipples.

Dr. Wolfe stayed watching, writing down the time and speed, then finally released Austin from the machine. He then cleanly unclamped Austin's nipples, causing Austin to moan. He didn't expect it, but the release from the clamps, which he had grown used to over the last 30 minutes, brought just as much pain and pleasure to his nipples as when they were first applied. His balls, now also released from the vicelike grip of the rubber ring, throbbed and stung. It was more pain than Austin had every felt in his life, and yet, combined with the pleasure of the work out, Austin found it exhilarating. Unlike any workout Austin had done before, as time wore on after stopping the machine, he felt more and more energetic, as if the exercise that brought him to his knees five minutes ago was nothing more than a warm-up.

"You should start to feel your energy return, and in higher levels than before the workout. Another nice side effect of our supplements, you will go through short recovery and high gain time immediately following it. Here." He handed Austin a small cup of salty liquid that Austin thirstily drank, and felt even more energy. He crawled to his knees, then to a standing position again. It was insane, he felt like he could run a marathon, or bench press a car. He looked wonderingly at Dr. Wolfe, who smiled knowingly.

"Glad to see you're feeling better. After all, you'll need your energy back for socialization and milking. I would just like to say, your progress in this time has been impressive. I'm expecting you to keep up that improvement." Austin looked around and realized that the other bulls and doctors in the room had cleared, leaving just him and Dr. Wolfe. He suddenly felt a rush of affection for Dr. Wolfe, who had in such small time changed his life forever. Before joining The Factory, Austin felt lost in life, no clear purpose, no direction. But here, under the Doctor's guidance, he had become a productive and impressive person. A good boy.

"Thank you sir." There were tears in Austin's eyes as he looked at Dr. Wolfe, who's sharp blue-eyed gaze stared back. Then, completely surprising Austin, Dr. Wolfe took his sweaty face in his hands and locked lips with him. He entered Austin's mouth with his tongue, eagerly pushing and penetrating, and Austin savored the indescribably flavor of Dr. Wolfe's mouth. Dr. Wolfe's strong tongue dominated his own, and he soon was experiencing a combination of being penetrated by the tongue and also sucking it, worshipping it. He stood on tip toes to get closer to Dr. Wolfe, but the doctor pushed him back down, angling his head up so Austin was straining his neck and every muscle to get closer to the man he so admired. A high-pitched, uncontrollable moan emanated from his throat, and he put his chained hands on the doctor's chest, feeling his hard nipples on his large square pecs.

Then it was over, Dr. Wolfe drawing back and going to pick up his clipboard. "I hope that provided more information for you to get through this week. It's going to be a lot, but you have promise, and you will be rewarded at the end." Austin blushed, realizing that his cock- which seemed to constantly be hard nowadays- was leaking precum across the floor. He was worried about breaking Rule #1, but Dr. Wolfe just said "Precum is different from a full orgasm, it is entirely permitted by The Factory, especially since during arousal it is inevitable. In fact, many of our more mature bulls will constantly leak precum. It's not a problem - although the mess is. I expect you to clean that up."

Austin looked down at the shiny wet floor and, interpreting Dr. Wolfe's instructions correctly, knelt to his knees and began to lick up his precum. It was salty and smelled dank, almost like ripe armpits, but Austin found it to taste better than any food he had before, and the more he licked, the more he wanted. He eagerly licked and licked, and as his did, Dr. Wolfe knelt next him, grabbed his hair, and pushed his face around the floor, making sure Austin swallowed every drop.

When the floor was shiny clean, Dr. Wolfe released his head, and Austin immediately stood back to attention. "Good boy. I expect you to keep your quarters clean with that level of precision going forward. Seeing your response to the nipple clamps, I will also experiment with other methods of modifying your exercise and milking in the future."

Austin nodded eagerly, and once again, Dr. Wolfe picked up the chain and led Austin out into the hallway. "Now it's time for socialization. We find that, especially prior to milking, allowing our bulls to mix increases testosterone and desire, a perfect combination for priming your body for milking. Many of our older bulls are responsible for their limits and are allowed to enter socialization in only their collar and cuffs, but for our younger bulls, like you, we take some precautions to ensure there is no product loss."

He opened a cabinet, and inside was a long line of jockstraps, except made of metal, with a metal cage attached to the fabric. Dr. Wolfe looked down the line, looking back at Austin for comparison, and selected a cage closer to the right, larger side of the line. He expertly slid the strap up Austin's legs, and laid Austin's cock inside the cage. The inner loop of the strap ran snugly between Austin's bubble butt cheeks, covering his hole. Dr. Wolfe snapped the cage shut, and on the underside, between his cock and balls, attached a large padlock, keeping the key in his pocket. "You will wear this during socialization until you have earned my trust. Now, if for whatever reason you feel like you are close to cumming, you say the words 'red light' and the other bulls will know to stop. Understand?" Austin nodded. He noticed that with the new cage on, his cock seemed to lose some sensation, which made him slightly disappointed.

Dr. Wolfe led him down the hall into a new room, and after a full day of surprises, Austin had another. He was in a room about the size of his old high school classrooms, but unlike every other room, it was completely bare and immediately reminded him of psych wards he had seen in movies. The walls and floor were a softly padded cushion deep red, and soft lights emanated from lights built into the ceiling. In this room were at least 30 other bulls. There were so many of them that there barely seemed room to stand, which none of them were doing. They were laying on the floor, on top of each other, under one another, curled around each other, sat leaning against the wall, on all fours, a large writhing mass of muscle and bubble butts. And if he thought the smell of the gym was strong, this room completely overwhelmed him. Every breath was an intoxicating mix of sweat, pits, precum, and something else he couldn't quite place his finger on. Austin now understood what Dr. Wolfe meant by "socialization". Most of them had a cock in their mouth and another bull's cock in their ass. One close to him, a mountain of a man with a flagpole for a cock and closely cropped ginger hair had one bull riding his cock, two sucking each of his engorged nipples, and a fourth squatting over his face, having his ass eaten. Then Austin saw another man he didn't even notice before in the writhing mass, his cock buried deep in the ginger's hole. The room was full of the sound of moaning, grunting, and squelching, each man's hole leaking clear sticky fluid despite there being no lube bottles present.

Dr. Wolfe, deciding that Austin had taken long enough enjoying the view, pushed Austin forward, announced "Sub!" and with a wink closed the door, a lock clicking on the other side. Austin stumbled and landed on another body, which bucked under his weight. He was almost immediately besieged by other men. An older bull, maybe 45, took Austin's head in his hands and pushing his mouth open immediately buried his cock deep in Austin's mouth. Austin, who had never sucked a cock before, gagged and wretched on the large dick, although he did not fight back. He looked at the bull in the eyes, and he saw that the it was the older redhead he saw earlier. He had an intense look on his face, somewhere between a snarl and a smile. Austin's eyes watered and his vision blurred, and the long cock pulled out of his mouth with a slurping sound. He breathed in a deep gulp, and immediately the hands forced his mouth open and the cock shoved deep down his throat again. He opened his eyes, now streaming with tears, to see that the hands were still those of the older ginger, but it was now a younger blonde man, maybe 30, who was shoving his cock in and out of Austin's mouth.

"You like that you little slut, don't you? Don't you wish you could just do this forever? We OWN you, you little cum dump, and we are going to do what we want."

He didn't ask Austin if he understood. There was no question as to Austin's submissiveness. Austin knew it, and the bulls around him knew it too.

The second cock pulled out of Austin's mouth. His mouth still being held open by the redheaded bull, two others, who looked near his age, spat in his mouth at the command of the dominant. Then the ginger bull once again entered Austin's mouth, and Austin noticed with arousal that his pulsing, thick cock had a shiny prince albert piercing on the end, as wide as the cock itself. Saying "Good boy, you're learning your job well. But you can always do better. Move that tongue!", the ginger bull fucked Austin's mouth harder, his massive balls slapping Austin's neck and his hard pubic bone pushing into Austin's nose with each thrust. His cock was so thick and long that it completely filled Austin's throat, stretching his esophagus and feeding deep near his collarbone. Not wanting to disappoint, and already finding himself acclimating, Austin lapped his tongue up and down the ginger's throbbing cock obediently as he entered and exited Austin's mouth, and when he rammed his cock balls deep into Austin's virgin mouth, Austin gagged and forced his tongue forward and out, licking the bull's balls with relish. He felt lightheaded from the lack of air and the constant gagging, but knew that's what this older bull wanted, and decided that his needs were more important. The ginger bull pushed Austin's face away, saying "Red light!" Immediately, the other bulls who were worshipping his nipples stopped, and moved to service other bulls.

He stood in front of Austin, his body shaking. He had a large septum piercing too, and rings piercing his nipples. The number on his left pec, still heaving was "1A1A". With a roar, he leaned toward Austin and slapped his face saying "GOOD BOY. THAT IS HOW YOU LISTEN TO YOUR DOMINANT. FUCK!" Then he pushed Austin onto another pile of bodies, and the process started all over again, with other strange men entering his mouth, some rubbing his sore nipples, others lapping at his partially covered ass.

When he first viewed the writhing mass of bodies, it seemed like chaos, but now he was a part of it, he understood there was a hierarchy. Some bulls took leader positions, deciding what other bulls to fuck and control, where and how; some bulls were followers, aiding the leaders in their fucking, fucking for themselves, and worshipping the leader's bodies, and the submissives, who were at the mercy of the dominant bulls and their followers. He wasn't sure how they knew, but from the second he was pushed into the room, the other bulls seemed to understand his position and force him to comply.

A whistle sounded from the ceiling, and slowly, the sex around Austin stopped, now becoming a room full of panting, sweaty muscle men jumbled on top of each other.

He now also understood Dr. Wolfe's thesis, just by being around the other bulls. Some of those men were clearly meant to be dominant, and forcing them into any other position would clearly yield less arousal. He knew that just as he knew he was submissive, and leaning into the role would work well for him. He still had salty tear tracks coming down his eyes from the brutal throat fucking, and his asshole seemed to be leaking a fluid despite not being fucked, but he felt readier than ever to be milked. He was horny, he was whole, and he wanted to be owned.

The door opened, and the bulls filed out, dominants first, then followers, then submissives. Among the submissives, Austin went last, and felt like it was his proper place. As they past the line of doctors, even the dominants bowed their heads respectfully. Clearly, staff was on a level above all bulls. Dr. Wolfe looked him up and down, grinning, and said "Good job Austin. Not only do I think you are going to be one of our highest producing bulls, but I think you are going to be very good for the output of the bulls around you. I am very happy." He quickly unclasped Austin's cage and slid off his jock, and Austin's cock immediately grew back to what now felt it's natural size, a 10" girthy behemoth. He felt slightly lightheaded as the blood flowed into his cock, and decided he liked the feeling. He hoped he would soon earn Dr. Wolfe's trust enough to socialize without the cage.

12