The Milkmaid's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers

Oddly enough, that was also the beginning of my own real love life. A few months before I closed the agency, I met Cliff, a guy who owned a couple of auto dealerships and was doing very well. He was a widower, with no children, who lived two houses away from me. He'd invite me over to use his pool in the summer, and I'd cook him dinner two or three times a week. We discovered that we had a lot of interests in common. Our friendship turned into real love.

He'd had a vasectomy after he married, so when he finally invited me into his bed, I knew I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant again when we fucked. That was one thing I never, ever did with my clients -- screw them. Too many complications if I got pregnant, too much fear or getting a disease. And since I was getting orgasms galore from them, I didn't really go looking for a serious relationship. But after I cut my services down to a client a day, I'd get horny beyond belief, and it was pretty easy for Cliff to seduce me.

I'll never forget that night we first slept together! He was a real tit lover, and when he first saw my nipples, so dark and long and thick from twenty years of nursing, he just went ape! And when he started sucking on them, the milk just flowed. At first, he was startled, but then he began sucking like a maniac as he finger-fucked me, and that brought me to the most thunderous orgasm I'd had in years. When he stuck his dick into me and started pumping as he drained my other breast, that brought me to a second climax that was just icing on the cake.

As we came back down to earth, he asked me how on earth a fifty-year-old woman like me was lactating, and I just told him the whole story, just as I'm telling you. He accepted it and said that I was clever to make the most of that opportunity, and admired my "business acumen," as he called it. It didn't turn him off at all. I was so happy to find someone who took me as I was that, when he proposed to me a few months later, I accepted. It was time to close one part of my life, and open another one. And that was when I decided to close the business.

We'd fuck on an almost daily basis, and he'd suck on them at every opportunity. And I kept lactating ... not as much as before, but enough to keep him happy. And, this time, he'd be fucking me as he drained me, and I'd go to the moon just about every time! Something about his fluid flowing from him to me while my fluid was flowing from me to him at the same time. You can't get more intimate than that!

I did everything to him that I'd wanted to do with my clients: blow him, tit-fuck him, shag him, you name it. He'd call a friend or two, and they'd suck on my tits as he fucked me or just watch as I masturbated. If they wanted to fuck me, he didn't mind, although they had to wear a rubber.

And, about that time, Connie got married and started having kids of her own. She had two of them, a year and a half apart, which meant that she was lactating for about two and a half years. She and her husband Mike would spend a few days at the cabin we had in the hills, and the four of us would be naked the whole time and fucking every night in the same bed, sometimes swapping spouses. Connie was a real knock-out by then, with a figure that women would die for, even after two kids. Big boobs that got even bigger after she started having kids. It would be a treat for her to ride Cliff or Mike cowboy-style while the other two of us would suck the milk from her tits. That was actually the first time I'd tasted mother's milk, the product I'd been selling for twenty years, and I found that I liked it! The fact that it was coming from my own daughter's jugs made it even more erotic! And when it was my turn to ride a cock and get sucked on, my own daughter would be at my nipple again after twenty-five years.

It was a real turn-on for the men to see us girls lying on the bed face-to-breast on our sides and nursing each other, mother and daughter exchanging our milk. Their hard dicks were just twitching and streaming pre-cum as they watched us, and then we'd break apart and welcome our husbands into our very wet pussies. Or I'd be fucking my son-in-law (with a rubber, of course, until he himself had a vasectomy after their second child) while Cliff would be screwing his step-daughter in the same bed. We still do that, although there was no more milk after the kids were weaned and I went into menopause. In fact, Connie was thinking about keeping her milk going and starting her own service, but decided that they didn't really need the money or the hassle. She'd known about my profession since she was in her teens, and I think she really didn't need for me to tell her what the drawbacks were.

As I said before, my menopause happened at about the time Connie's kids were weaned. And, for the first time in almost thirty years, I let my milk go dry. That was such a relief, but in a way I missed it, too. It was such a big part of my self-image as a woman, to be able to feed people from my breasts. Well, if you've had kids and breast-fed them, you know how that is. Not yet? Well, you might someday, and then you'll see!

Of course, Mike wasn't happy about not being able to get breast milk from his wife or his mother-in-law anymore, so I told him about Annette's services, and I heard that Connie and Mike hired her from time to time to share their bed and nurse them. After my own milk stopped, Cliff and I would invite Annette or one of her girls to service us right there in our love bed. I could guarantee that he was clean and sterile, so the girl would usually allow him to fuck her, and then we'd both suck on her tits to bring her to another orgasm. I could still climax from tit-sucking, even though my tits were dry now, and Cliff knew exactly how to push that button! Those were good times!

And the girls would be enjoying it, too. In fact, after a while, Annette would refuse to accept payment from us. She said that she owed it to me for getting her started in the business and, besides, she said that Cliff was the best fuck she'd ever had, and never failed to fuck her cross-eyed!

Well, that's the story. I don't know if you can use it, though. You're probably looking for more conventional stories about women starting businesses, breaking glass ceilings, making scientific breakthroughs, and so on. But I'm not ashamed of what I did. I took the opportunity that life offered me, made my choices, gave people what they wanted, had a zillion orgasms, and made a pile of money doing it. What's wrong with that?

In fact, honey, if you ever get to where you're lactating and want to make some extra money, you could probably make two, three hundred dollars a day starting out, just doing what I did at first. Think about it! You've got a beautiful body and a lovely set of tits, you know! Hell, you could be making a grand a day, if you play your cards right and go full time! The market is there, believe me! Do you want me to give Annette a call and see if she's still in business? Just let me know! You have my card...


jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers
12