The Mime and the Pussycat

Story Info
Going home with a fellow Halloween party guest can be Hell.
2.8k words
4.05
18.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conquest was afoot before Allie even became aware that she was trying. However, if there were ever a place and a night and a moment made for seduction, it was Carly's notorious Halloween parties, and tonight, all manner of games were on.

The little pussycat costume caressed every inch of Allie's toned flesh, and when her face emerged from the rum-punch, an apple clenched in her teeth and her painted whiskers smudged, her golden hazel eyes locked with those of the mime across the elaborately carved punch bowl, and her stomach seized up in rapturous delight.

The elaborately packaged invitations Carly had sent out had aroused Allie's interest: hand written notes on beautiful goth stationary, rolled and tied with ebony ribbon, and then tucked into a hollowed out pumpkin along with a handful of dried cloves and cinnamon stick pieces. Over the top for an invitation, and Allie had visions of pumpkin carving contests and handing out candy to giddy children, but Carly had tons of friends and the promise of unknown company had been enough to sway Allie into seriously considering the event, even if the nature of the invite was more than suspect.

Now, glad of her decision to attend after spying that coolly handsome mute clown, naughty, kittenish intentions filled her intoxicated mind as she took a bite of the crimson fruit in her hand. He rivaled her own lithe form, and his painted face and disarming garnet red smile captivated her.

"I will fuck him," Allie confided to Carly as the girls brought out, from Carly's expensively appointed kitchen, mysterious green cocktails nestled inside a cauldron heaped with dry ice. "My pussy always gets what she wants."

"I don't know who brought him, " Carly Bo Peep admitted. She set the drinks on the ebony satin-draped table as guests crept, strode and staggered about. "I thought for sure he came with that zombie hooker over there, but she said no."

"Then if he came alone, it will be even easier," Allie beamed and grabbed a bottle of merlot, labeled with some silly morbid brand and vintage courtesy of Carly's computer, and refilled her glass. "A little more social lubricant and I'll be pawing him in no time!" A purr fit for the randiest tom escaped her lips as she wound her way into the crowd, trying to spy that elusive piece of yummy man ass.

The living room was all low lighting, goth rock, and an elaborate press of bodies as Allie immersed herself in the crowd. The pungent fruity explosion of the wine hit her belly like fire. Once her watering eyes opened and adjusted to the dimness, she beheld a very brawny Dracula before her swimming eyes.

"Wanna dance?" Count Quarterback inquired, lifting one golden eyebrow and sweeping back his cape in a very Lugosi manner. With a nod, she allowed herself to be enfolded beneath a swash of artfully hung spider web lace, impressed by this huge man's delicate and careful dancing.

Moving to some melodic Type O Negative song, Allie narrowed her eyes as she settled her cheek against the pristine, ivory silk of Dracula's ascot. Floating just paces before her, came the ethereal face of that gorgeous mime. Eyes as clear and blue as ice in winter, with a lush fringe of dark lashes and beautifully shaped brows, he was juggling two glistening ruby apples that had no doubt been plucked from the punch. With a great flurry of applause from the crowd around him, he added a bit of flash paper to the mix. It caused a brief corona of flame to flicker around one of the passing apples before it puffed out, and the fruit settled back in his gloved palm. He offered a modest smile, and then strode through the living room and out of sight.

Oh what a trick! Allie's back arched, pressing her into the voluminous folds of her partner's cape. He squeezed her compact bottom.

"Can I tell you that you have amazingly cute feet?" Her partner confessed, putting a bit of distance between them to stare at her dangerously high, ebony suede heels.

"Thanks. Do you vant to suck my toes?"

"You're adorable!"

Her eye was snagged yet again by the sultry mime who had returned and proffered an immense, paper bouquet of pansies to Bo Peep. Carly blushed beguilingly behind the stuffed lamb clutched to her ample cleavage. Cat calls and hooting overshadowed the sensual drama of the music. Allie forced her gaze away from those cold, beautiful eyes and back to her partner.

As expected, the foot fetish conversation took a turn toward spending the evening together. This was hardly the time for commitments. Though Dracula would provide at least half an hour of amusement, Allie wanted more than the typical drunken fuck from the type of man she had taken home many, many times before.

Pressing her velvety lips to Count's cheek, Allie offered a vague excuse and slinked off into a densely packed corner. requiring another drink and a reformulation of her strategy. Clearly, her prey was wily and a damned flirt to boot, which only complicated things. But it was a night of dark mischief and plying strangers with charm to gain their treats. A few years in the corporate world had taught Allie how to say many things without opening her lips.

She joined a dedicated knot of chatting smokers out in the backyard. A cool breeze wrapped her in the fragrant spice of burning, autumn leaves. Smoke hung in the air, not quite a London fog, but ideal for the occasion. Allie had given up cigarettes after college graduation though she still enjoyed a forbidden Djarum from time to time. It was a party favor she rarely refused but found as intoxicating as top grade grass for the sake of nostalgia.

A beautifully accurate Marilyn Monroe perched upon the wrought iron of an immense patio table. The blonde bombshell was radiant in the incandescent glow pouring from a nearby window. Her garnet lips embraced a cigarette given to her by a darling Frankenstein's monster. A pair of Star Wars characters bitched about a recent computer catastrophe one had gone through, the other rattling off technical advice that made Allie's head swim.

She caught a glimpse of glittering stars behind a puff of smoke and listlessly blowing clouds, and she closed her eyes. Would she be able to pull off another late morning? Her boss was a gorgeous bitch who could slash anyone's ego with her carefully chosen words. It was always best to keep the night high going as long as possible. Slipping behind her desk without notice allowed Allie to relish the aftereffects of a great evening rather than have them cut short by a tirade from the she-dragon. Still, she would need some sleep. If there were any chance of bedding that handsome clown, she would have to act soon.

She opened her eyes and gazed heavenward, contemplating the many ways of seducing him: the sultry bump and grind while dancing, the suggestive sipping of drinks and licking of her lips when his eyes met hers, or even straight up inviting him back to her apartment. Which ever she chose, she had no doubt her method would produce the desired response.

So it was quite the shock when an arm encircled her waist, and a warm palm rose up to cup her left breast over the stretch lace of her cat suit.

"Look, I-" Allie began, preparing to meet her vampire pursuer. Instead, she locked eyes with the mime. His expression was priceless. The cat who has just clenched the trembling breast of the defenseless canary within its razor sharp fangs. "Oh! Good evening. I thought you were someone else." The smile widened, revealing the gleam of perfect even teeth.

Executing a lavish bow, replete with tipping of an invisible top hat, the mime extended his other hand. She shook it, and he gripped it firmly, raising her wrist to his mouth for a soft, yet electric, brush of his lips.

Somehow, she found herself accompanying her silent seducer down Carly's street. Blaming the booze and her libido, she did not question him. They glided past gaggles of costumed children and exhausted parents. The neighborhood was cloaked in a veil of lush, velvet mystery. She could practically read the mime's thoughts as he moved beside her. Where will we stop to enjoy a quick and satisfying fuck, little Allie cat? Little kitten in heat. Perhaps in the park? Will I take you back to my place? Will we simply topple over in the street and give the passers by a show?

The party was forgotten. The churning heat between her legs that coiled up her belly like a flaming serpent drove her on. His hand, large yet delicate, was the fuel. His presence beside her kept her thoughts focused solely on the feel of his cock ramming into her, no matter what happened afterward.

Night pressed in around them as the air grew colder. Pulse racing, Allie noted the approaching apartment complex. Her temperature rose ten degrees—a fever induced by wine and desire. She wobbled a bit in her heels, but her feet were sure enough to hurry her along toward the building and his rooms within.

She disappeared into a dark apartment. past an ancient wooden door with squalling hinges, a nondescript staircase to the second floor, and the rattling of keys in a lock. What the hell was the matter with her? She never went home with a man without a couple of dates first. To her way of thinking, it was safer to invite him to her lair first as it was a familiar environment and she felt more in control of the situation. Charging blindly into this man's apartment without even one lone lamp to light its rooms? Lunacy! Ridiculous schoolgirl horniness had somehow gotten out of hand, boiling over like an unattended kettle.

And yet, his arms were around her and her body thrummed with high pitched desire. She gripped the bulk of muscle of his upper arms, surprised to find how strong he truly was. His mouth sought hers in the dark, and his body pushed her back and down. Landing on cool pile carpet, she wrapped herself about him like the friskiest of felines. His kiss was hot and insistent as his hands pulled away her cat ears to tangle in her hair.

Luxuriating in the pure weight of his chest against hers, her hands were all over him, pulling at his shirt and tugging it off. He hungrily tore her suit down the front, aided by the flimsy stitching of the inexpensive garment. Her eyes still hadn't adjusted to the darkness, and she sought his lips with the desperation of a starving animal, his mouth pressing to hers and his tongue forcing itself into her mouth with the same urgency.

Tumbling amid the shredded remains of their clothing, they kissed and rubbed one another with the fury of a lit fuse in dry tinder, their heat escaping and expanding to fill the room around them.

Allie's mouth felt bruised and her lower lip sore from bites, but still she continued, rolling her lover onto his back and straddling his waist. Her cunt was drenched and contracted violently in its craving. Her breath escaped in fast little pants.

His cock was as large as she knew it would be. It burned a trail of dampness down her right thigh as she prepared to thrust her hips down to impale herself upon him. It was delicious with all the brutality of a rape. She came immediately with the first thrust of his hips. How he kept his cool so well amazed her. She rode him with the ferocity of a coked-up porn star. Jesus Christ, the air was so hot! But she could not and would not stop, even when the huge head of his erection slammed painfully into her cervix. She rode him harder. Like a mare being whipped raw, it never occurred to her to stop. It simply wasn't an option.

Strong hands caught her forearms, pulling her off and throwing her onto her belly with a tooth-rattling thump. She squealed in surprise as he settled over her like a feverish cloud. His cock tore into her at the most delicious of angles as his hands reached under to squeeze her tits.

"My fucking God..." she panted as he took her mercilessly. Her knees were forced across the carpet, and her skin chafed painfully. Her eyes finally grew accustomed to the lack of light.. Or maybe it just grew brighter and warmer in the midst of phenomenal sex. Heat and friction soon overtook Allie again, and she was lost to another debilitating orgasm. Her moans were temporarily silenced as her entire body shuddered, and her vagina painfully clamped down on the pistoning steel of his cock.

Slowly, floating back to her body, she felt wrong. It was definitely brighter in the room, as if the first hour of twilight. Yet, she couldn't see any electronic device or lamp. And the fucking was beginning to feel unnatural. Phenomenal yet not believable. Even with a pill for sex drive and stamina acquired from years of practice, no lover would be able to go so hard and so long without...

No rubber! She had completely forgotten about rubbers! Never in her twenty-seven years had she gone bareback. No matter the haste or drunken state of the encounter. And this man was inside her completely unhindered by any barrier. Wouldn't that be enough for any other man to spill almost immediately?

Pain began to suffuse her breasts and vagina, and she wriggled uncomfortably, trying to get away from him, but she could not. He held her with a vice-like grip, and her body responded yet again to his intoxicating invasion.

Allie began to cry as her vagina betrayed her. Her lungs sought air, but it wasn't coming. A searing warmth filled her breasts, and the heat was being replaced with agony. She smelled something vaguely familiar and unnerving as her limbs spasmed. Her vagina swam in its own juices, yet still protested painfully.

Smoke. She was smelling smoke. A memory flashed in her mind—burning a fingernail while attempting to light a candle with a dwindling match. The pungent scent blended with the present stench to combine into one frightening perfume. Rational thoughts evaded her. She tried to corral them, but her entire body screamed out in agony from a million and one different places.

She glanced down, and it made her stomach drop and her breath stop. Her hair, lustrous and chestnut, was smoldering. The ends were black and smoking, swaying on either side of her face in burning chunks. Her hands were red and blistering. She gasped, but inhaled only scorching air. As her mind began to fracture, his arms wrapped about her waist and drew her backward onto her knees, the monstrous cock, still deep inside her, battered her flesh.

A hoarse cry, like a wounded animal, escaped her cracked, parched lips. Her eyelids fluttered open to see his face just over her left shoulder. The heat and light came from him, and the cock, still buried to the hilt inside her, felt hard as stone and hot as flame itself. He glowed with an inner radiance that fed this heat. His eyes bore into hers; the piercing arctic blue chilling her to the very marrow. His hands, still in their gloves, squeezed her brutally. The flesh extending beyond the gloves to cover his arms, chest, and face was the same stark white—corpselike and alabaster—yet scalding as a pyre .

The eyes that met hers sent Allie's mind shattering irretrievably into a thousand fragments. A mercy for her, as most of his victims remained totally aware and conscious until the exhaustive, horrifying end. The same laughing mischievousness she had adored at the party directed itself into her very soul as it hovered over her dead body. The malevolence emanating from the soft smile he wore would have haunted her dreams for the rest of her life, if she had been allowed to live it.

Her spent and smoldering remains were left upon the carpet. If the entire building went up in flames, so be it.

He was only concerned with his hunger not yet satiated, and of the millions of succulent creatures ripe for the picking on a night like tonight. Allie saw him now for the ugliness that he was, but it was too late. Perhaps he would restrain himself and let the next one survive.

"If only the next one is equally tasty," he said aloud. "The night is full of magical possibilities, after all." he added as he strode out of the building, wearing the smile of the recently victorious.

In his triumph, he failed to notice the cloud of smoke that followed in his trail, rushing out of the apartment building in foggy billows. With a bit more swing in his step, he walked on.