The Mind Element: Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ness didn't think of himself as a bad man - in which he was wrong of course; good men don't kidnap people and imprison them - but at least he had never intended to kill anyone. He had vaguely thought that once he had obtained the secrets of mind control he would let his prisoners go. But now it was clear. Christopher Ward could take Jenny away from him at any time. Ward and Athena could resist him. They were a danger. They must be removed - permanently.

Ward was beyond his reach for the moment, but Athena was on this yacht drugged and helpless. All he need do was weight her down and drop her over the side; the body would never be found. It was best to get this over with. Ness finished dressing and went up to the bridge.

"Captain, stop the boat. There is something we must do before we reach harbour..."

*****

To be continued.