The Mind Element Ch. 08

Story Info
Chris makes Ness an offer he doesn't want to refuse.
6.6k words
4.62
1.8k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. All characters are over 18, as established in earlier Chapters or in "Master of Elements" to which this is a sequel.

The Mind Element Chapter 8

"To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." Lao Tzu.

To say that Randall Ness was startled when he received a call from Christopher Ward was an understatement, but he agreed to take it; after all, he had little to lose. What he expected was threats, perhaps abuse, and he was prepared to answer in kind, so what happened took Ness entirely by surprise. It seemed Ward wanted to make a deal.

"The principle is very simple, Mr Ness," he said. "I'll trade secrets you will want to know in exchange for you releasing Professor Makris and Miss Kataka, returning the rings you stole from them and Miss Chen and agreeing to leave us in peace in future."

Ness noted that for all the business-like tone Ward was employing, his voice reflected the strain of being polite. This he took as a good sign. The fact that Ward was angry but felt the need to negotiate led him to conclude Ward had given up on the idea of using more direct methods. This suggested to Randall that he held most of the cards here and could drive a hard bargain - if any arrangement was possible at all.

"What secrets are you offering Mr Ward? What you are asking for is most valuable and I would need a great deal in return. For one thing, Athena's ring is the source of my ability to mind control people. I have no intention of relinquishing that."

"It would hardly be a negotiation if I revealed all my hand now, would it?" replied Chris. "But it would include the secrets of mind control. Your current powers are weak and easily broken. I could rectify that and then you would have no need of the ring. But there is much more; things you would certainly desire but have never dreamed possible. If you want to know more you'll have to meet me. I appreciate that you'll have concerns about that and I'm happy to accept any conditions you may have."

"I certainly would have concerns," Randall agreed. "With your powers you could mind control me and then easily dismantle everything I have built ... although ..." Ness paused as an idea occurred to him. "You said you would accept any condition?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll require you to wear a collar of my own design. It has proved most useful in controlling the unruly powers of your associates and I think it will suffice to keep me safe. I have plenty of security to deal with more obvious kind of threats. You can don the collar before entering my premises and I promise it will be removed when you leave."

"Alright," Chris agreed. He was prepared to submit to almost anything for a face to face meeting with Ness. He needed to look his enemy in the eye to get his measure.

Their discussion continued for some time and subsequently emails were exchanged agreeing further details of the arrangements, but none of that really mattered. The die was cast, the meeting was on and that was what counted most to Christopher Ward.

*****

Chris was in California when he phoned Ness, having joined Matsu there, but he had left his wife Brigit in London to guard the Theia stone now he had removed it from its bank vault. He suspected the stone would be important to his plans and Chris would have liked to bring it - and Brigit - with him, but getting it from Greece to the UK had been difficult enough and he didn't fancy trying to smuggle it into the United States. In the eyes of human law it would probably have been regarded as an archaeological artefact he had stolen from Greece; it would have been hard to explain to the authorities it was his by rights as a result of thousands of years of mystic bonding.

On his arrival Matsu had disturbing news for Chris. "Master, someone is using the elemental power of Water," she had told him. "It's weak so far, but I've felt it. Ness' scientists must have worked out how to use the ring they took from me. Earth is not my element, but we must assume they can also manipulate that using Jenny's ring. Perhaps they may be able to unlock more of the secrets of Athena's too. We must act soon before Ness becomes too powerful."

Chris didn't doubt her. Matsu's mastery of the water element was complete; she would know if someone else was accessing that power. "Could you counter anything they do with water?" he asked.

"Of course; my powers greatly exceed theirs. But they have access to three of the five elements now. However, there is also good news - I was immediately able to feel the distance and direction of where the interference was coming from and a little triangulation gave me the location. I've got it up on this laptop; look ... here ... this ranch, not too far from where Ness lives. I've checked and Ness owns it. There is a river about three miles away and I sense underground aquifers. I could destroy the place if you wish, Master?"

"No. If that's where Ness is doing his research then the odds are that's also where Athena and Jenny are. We can't risk harming them, so we'll follow my plan. Still, you've done well; now we know where to look."

Freya, Fay, Marco and Carter joined them from Manilla a couple of days after Chris arrived. After allowing them a short period of rest from their travels, Chris got down to work. The first item of business was to determine who should accompany him to see Randall Ness.

Naturally, Freya and Matsu claimed that honour; to want to accompany their Master into danger and to seek to rescue their sisters was automatic for them, but Chris said no. He argued that he couldn't risk them or Freya's Ring of Air falling into the hands of Ness. That was certainly possible, given both of them were vulnerable to his mind control powers, as Jenny's fate showed. They had protested but Chris had made it an order, leaving them no choice but to obey.

If anything, Chris' choice of who to take proved even more controversial. He had a theory - two actually - and he now tested them. The first was that someone who had been mind-controlled by Ness and then freed of it might have some resistance to the process. He based this on the changes he had been obliged to make to the victim's brain wave patterns to break the control. Carter Jackson was one such person and, with his agreement, Chris tried to control him using his own aethereal powers. To his delight, it didn't work. It seemed Carter was immune.

The burly ex-soldier would make a useful bodyguard and his presence should also serve to annoy Ness, which was something Chris always thought worthwhile. Carter was happy to help; he had his own personal grudge with Randall Ness. Freya was not pleased that both men in her life would be going into danger without her, but she had no choice but to accept it.

Chris' second selection caused even more of a fuss. He suspected that Fay's alien mind was likely to be proof against mind control, at least of the sort that worked on humans. Perhaps it would be possible to take over her mind but the frequencies used, perhaps the whole approach, would need to be different and a little experimentation soon proved his idea correct.

Chris was keen to take Fay with him; her mind-reading abilities would be invaluable, especially as Ness was unaware of them. Fay was excited to be of help and readily agreed, but Marco was strongly against his girlfriend being placed at such risk, especially when Chris said he couldn't come with them. Marco had never been mind-controlled by Ness and so was at risk. A heated argument ensued, first between Chris and Marco and then between Fay and her boyfriend, and finally the Italian had stormed out.

It had taken some time for Marco to calm down enough to realise that Fay was determined and he was going to have to let her go, even if he remained deeply unhappy about it. Chris wished Brigit was with them; she was such an adept peacemaker and he could have done with those skills now.

*****

The second item of 'business' was actually one of pleasure, although it was also a necessity and, for Chris, tinged with some regret. The nature of the bond between him and the Mistresses of Elements was such that it demanded regular physical renewal. Matsu and Freya had not seen Chris for some time and so were keen to put that right and they even found a way to include Brigit although she was over 5,000 miles and eight hours in time distant. However, this served to remind Chris that by rights Athena and Jenny should be part of this, and that they were not was a painful reminder of their plight.

Still, Chris put that thought aside and determined to enjoy the moment, and you would have had to be a hard man to please not to enjoy the company of two beautiful and sexy women. They were gathered in Chris' hotel room - that was another thing to curse Ness for, they had seen a lot of hotels and even to most luxurious paled after a while compared to home - and were keeping things simple.

The adventurous Swede and the sweet Chinese girl were already stripped to their underwear and waiting on the bed for Chris who, clad only in a dressing gown, was adjusting a lap-top computer to the best angle for a good view of the proceedings. On the screen was Brigit, the redhead already naked and also on a bed - in her case the one in the flat she shared with her husband in London. Arrayed next to her were a selection of vibrators and dildos. Brigit would be sharing in the fun, albeit virtually.

Satisfied, Chris stepped back: "You can see ok?" he asked his wife.

"Oh yes," she replied, "and what I can see is two smoking hot babes on the bed. All I need to see added to the scene is for them to get to work on my husband's big hard cock ..."

Chris blushed - even after all this time the girls could still embarrass him with their directness - while Matsu giggled and Freya said huskily, "Then keep watching Brid ... cause that cock's about to have a good time."

"Oh my god!" Chris said in mock despair, untying the dressing gown and shrugging it off as clambered onto the bed and lay on his back. His slightly gloomy thoughts about the absence of Jenny and Athena left him happy for the girls to take the initiative and the pair on the bed were immediately all over him with hands and tongues, Matsu firmly grasping his cock in one hand and stroking it.

Chris turned his head and watched Brigit on the laptop. She was stroking her breasts, which he knew was how she generally started a masturbation session, arousing herself before she touched her pussy. He could feel his cock hardening. Matsu's hand had been replaced by a tongue, licking and teasing. He glanced down and saw it was Freya's.

Brigit startled him a little by speaking: "Talk to me Chris ... Describe to me what they're doing and what you're feeling ..." He glanced over at the screen again. His wife had one hand between her legs, gently teasing herself.

Chris did so. Mainly he kept his eyes fixed on Brigit, watching the redheaded beauty masturbate, but took the occasional glance to check on the cause of what he was feeling. He soon found providing a commentary added something excitingly different and worked to further arouse all four of them.

"Matsu is running her hands over my chest; her touch is so soft on my skin, it feels delightful. Ohhh ... now she's licking my nipples. Freya's got my cock in her mouth ... she's running her tongue over the head. Now she's sucking and licking ... God, that's good! Her mouth is so warm and wet. She's caressing my balls with her hand, my cock's rock hard. Oh fuck ... that's amazing ... Freya's holding my cock while she licks and sucks on my balls and Matsu's just taken the head in her mouth and is sucking on it. You horny girls, you're amazing ..."

For a moment Chris was lost for words. On the screen Brigit had spread her legs wider. She had the fingers of her right hand pressed into her pussy, while the left worked her clitoris. She was gasping gently, her eyes fixed on her screen where she could see what Chris was describing.

He felt Matsu's warm, wet mouth leave his cock and glanced down. "Freya's got one hand on the base of my cock and Matsu has hers over the head ... they're milking me together. Now they're kissing each other ... fuck that's hot ... Freya's practically got her tongue down Matsu's throat and is pulling on her nipples with her spare hand ..."

Freya released Matsu and looked at him: "I need this fucking cock in me now!" she said and then added "err ... Master" as she remembered who was supposed to be in charge here.

"Permission granted," Chris said grinning, and resumed his commentary. "Freya's getting up on her knees, now she's straddling me. She's taken hold of my cock and she's steering it to her cunt. Fuck, she's so fucking hot ... you're all so fucking hot ... three wonderful hot babes ... Oh my god, she's pushing down, my cock is sliding inside, she's so tight and hot and wet, it feels amazing. I wish you were here Brid, I'd fuck all three of you like this, make you all cum. Ahhh ... Freya's riding me. My cock's sliding in and out of her cunt, it feels so good ..."

Matsu looked over at the laptop screen and spoke. "Sorry Brigit, but I need to borrow our Master's mouth for a while, so I'm afraid he won't be able to talk."

Brigit, speaking slightly raggedly with arousal, replied "That's ok. I understand. I'll take over."

Matsu straddled Chris' face, blocking his view of both the laptop and Freya, although he could feel the blonde still riding his cock. Chris looked at Matsu's bottom and pussy looming above him and thought, not for the first time, that the Chinese woman might be small but she was perfectly formed. He reached up with both hands and caressed her firm bum cheeks, so smooth and tight. Her pussy was neat and shaved, the lips slightly parted and - as befitted the Mistress of Water - lightly dewed with arousal. He had an overwhelming desire to taste those juices and moved his hands from bottom to hips and drew her down so her pussy met his lips and tongue.

Despite being muffled by Matsu crouching on his face, Chris could still hear Brigit's commentary. She was including her own feelings, and that made it even hornier:

"They're riding the Master's cock and face - lucky sluts, I wish it was me - go on girl, fuck that cock harder! Jeez, this is such a turn on, my pussy is soaked. I need something inside me, lucky I've got this nice big dildo. No substitute for Chris' cock, but it'll have to do. I'm sliding it inside now ... ah, yeah, that feels good. Fuck him, you bitches. Freya, ride that cock. Matsu, I bet his tongue feels great on your clit; it always does on mine."

Chris, inspired, lapped at the Chinese girl's pussy with even more enthusiasm. Matsu, gave a low moan and said, "Oh yes, Master is so skilful and it feels wonderful."

"Lucky bitch!" said Brigit enviously. "Why don't you give Freya a good long snog? She wants it - I know that look on her face!"

Chris couldn't see what was happening, but he heard it. Freya and Matsu weren't going in for gentle smooching but squelching passionate kisses with tongues and plenty of saliva involved. If that wasn't enough, Brigit was egging them on while also describing how she was fucking herself with the dildo.

It was all too exciting for Chris not to want to take a more active role. With a gentle shove he pushed Matsu up so he could give some orders. "Freya, you've hogged my cock long enough. I think it's time I gave this young lady" - here he smacked Matsu on the bottom making her yelp in surprise rather than pain - "what she deserves - a damn good shafting. And to make it up to you, she can lick your pussy while I do it."

This idea met with the approval of both women as well as the watching Brigit. There was a brief pause while they rearranged themselves. Freya was now sitting half-up, Chris was kneeling and Matsu was between them on all fours, head down between Freya's legs and bottom up, where Chris was sliding his cock into her wet pussy. Chris found he couldn't concentrate enough to talk, so Brigit retained the commentary duties, although a few minutes later she too was finding it hard to continue.

"Oh god, that's such a hard pounding ... so fucking hot to watch. Go on Chris, fuck the slut harder, drive your beautiful hard cock into her wet pussy, I love you slapping into that bum as you hammer her ... And yet still my beautiful sister is managing to tongue Freya's pussy so well - I can tell from the way she's writhing with pleasure as she holds Matsu's head in place. God, I wish I was there, I'd fuck the lot of you so fucking hard ..."

Brigit fell silent and Chris glanced at the computer screen. Brigit's head was back and her body taunt as she drove the dildo into her pussy in time with his own thrusts into Matsu. Her fingers were flying across her clit. When she spoke again it was more of a frenzied wail: "Oh fuck, oh fuck ... I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhh ..."

Chris watched as his wife convulsed with pleasure on the screen, a powerful orgasm pulsing through her. It was much too exciting a sight for him. Grabbing Matsu's hips he thrust in and out of her pussy hard and fast, moments later exploding into his own climax, even as his wife was finishing hers. With a grunt of pleasure, he felt his balls release their load of cum, his cock pumping it into the Chinese girl's hot wet cunt.

Nor was Chris the only one affected. Freya had been watching Brigit too, and as her friend came, she held Matsu's face against her pussy and rubbed her clit against her lapping tongue until she too reached orgasm, bathing Matsu's lips in her creamy juices. The Asian girl, tasting Freya's cum in her mouth even as she felt her Master's spunk pumping into her womb, was also on the brink of climax. She thrust one hand between her own legs. It took the slightest friction on her clitoris to trigger her orgasm. Matsu toppled onto the bed, Chris on top of her, his cock still embedded in her pulsing cunt.

It was almost a minute before anyone spoke, and then Brigit said, "Wow ... guys ... that was hot. I came really hard."

"Me too," Freya said. Looking at Matsu and Chris on the bed, still entwined, she added, "I think these two enjoyed themselves as well. Shall we go again in a while?"

Chris looked up at that. "You girls can if you want, but I think I should get some rest. I need to be sharp for seeing Ness tomorrow."

Freya, Matsu and Brigit understood that. Reminded of the importance of their mission, by mutual agreement they called it a night.

*****

It would have been pointless to deny that Chris, Carter and Fay were on edge as their hire car drew to a halt in front of the gates in the high mesh fence surrounding the ranch that was the venue for their meeting with Randall Ness. Chris was convinced he was doing the right thing, but the danger was still real and their nervousness palpable. Nor had the send-off from Matsu and Freya back at their hotel really helped; the former had been worried, the latter close to angry.

"It's your call Chris," the Swede had said, "but if anything happens to any of you, I'm taking action, whether you like it or not." The air in the room had stirred uneasily in line with the Mistress of Air's mood in a way that reminded Chris of the sheer destructive power of hurricanes and tornados.

As if that wasn't enough the Creature in his mind had decided to add its thoughts. "It's a pity that the Mistresses of Elements are programmed to hate me so much. They have such raw power, it's wonderful. If only I could guide them, just think of the chaos and devastation we might cause."

"Shut up, Toby," Chris had thought back, and it had subsided, muttering. Chris disliked having his enemy able to provide that sort of running commentary, even if it was just private to the two of them. But it was necessary if the Creature was to advise him on the negotiation with Ness, and given that was exactly his plan, he was obliged to put up with it.

12