The Mind Element Ch. 09

Story Info
Ness and Chris meet, but it goes as neither planned.
6.1k words
4.79
1.8k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. All characters are over 18, as established in earlier Chapters or in "Master of Elements" to which this is a sequel.

The Mind Element Chapter 09

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." Siddhartha Gautama, aka the Buddha.

Christopher Ward was entitled to sleep in. He had been back and forth across oceans and continents in pursuit of Randall Ness in the last few months and now he was back in London, reunited with his wife and awaiting the arrival of Ness for what he hoped would be the endgame of this unwelcome saga. He had clocked up a lot of air miles and jet lag in the process and no doubt a horrible carbon footprint. Hopefully, it would soon be over.

So it was that Brigit was up first that morning and woke him with a cup of tea. "Here you are darling," she said, "I think you might need it."

Her tone of voice warned him that something was wrong, "Oh god, what's happened now?" he asked.

"Nothing too bad, but you're still going to hate it," the redhead replied, handing him her phone. She had it open at the Guardian news page, always her favourite paper, and pointed at a particular headline. It read, 'Reclusive billionaires in mystery deal'. He clicked on it and at once swore roundly. The article was illustrated with a recent photograph of Randall Ness looked calmly suave, and a rather grainy picture of Chris taken some years ago for a local newspaper when he had run the London Marathon for a charity appeal. He just looked sweaty.

The piece was based on a press release from Ness saying that he had been working in association with Mr Christopher Ward on some tremendously exciting and revolutionary developments. He would be travelling to the UK shortly to finalise several points with Mr Ward and his team and hoped to make a further announcement thereafter.

"I'm not even a billionaire, so the headline's wrong," Chris protested grumpily to his wife. "We're worth a few £100 million at most. But why's he done this?"

"Scroll down a bit and find the reference to Athena and the others," Brigit replied.

Chris did so and read that Randall Ness had stated that a team of Mr Ward's key associates had been seconded to him to work on the new project, including Professor Athena Makris, a theoretical physicist, Dr Sarah Chen, a marine biologist and Miss Jennifer Kitaka, currently training as a medical doctor. The first two had mysteriously disappeared from their usual homes in Italy and Taiwan some time ago, although Miss Chen had subsequently reappeared in the Philippines, while Miss Kitaka was on an agreed sabbatical from her studies. Ness explained that the secrecy had been necessary due to the highly confidential nature of the work.

Chris groaned, "Oh, now I get it. Ness has covered himself for the kidnappings. He knows I can't deny his story, without the risk of revealing too much about us and our powers."

"Yes, you must admit it's clever," agreed Brigit. "It also accounts for why he's coming to London and what Athena and Jenny are doing with him. The bastard has even made money out of it," Brigit added, pointing to a different paragraph where the newspaper noted that the disparate nature the specialities of the three women had fuelled speculation as to what the 'developments' might be, which in turn had led to the stock market price of a number of Randall Ness' companies jumping in value.

Since that was all the press had to go on, the rest of the piece referenced Randall Ness' known aversion to publicity and the fact that since Christopher Ward had inherited enough money to appear on the annual 'Times rich list' he had kept the lowest of profiles - hence the headline.

Brigit was right about Chris not liking it. His low profile was deliberate and designed to minimise questions about him and the five Mistresses of Elements. Even his relationship with them, other than his wife, was essentially hidden from most. Now Ness had outed some of it to the world; just another thing to add to the growing list of ways that Randall Ness seemed determined to ruin his happiness.

*****

Nor was that Chris' only problem. He had lately detected a few cracks in the morale of his strangely assorted and unselected - by him at least - team. They had all gathered in London for what Chris was hoping was the conclusion of this unpleasant business, but in truth Ness still had Athena and Jenny and Chris wasn't sure he could be certain of progress. The strain was showing in the others.

For one thing Marco has not yet completely forgiven Chris for taking Fay to see Ness without him and relations between the two men remained strained. Then there was an incident with Freya which Chris thought uncharacteristic, although his wife told him that was due to a typically male lack of understanding. Freya might seem careless on the surface but that just hid deep emotions underneath.

Matsu was staying to him and Brigit, but Chris had taken out temporary leases on two flats so Freya and Carter and Fay and Marco could have somewhere to stay that was more private and personal than yet another soulless hotel room. Freya was a frequent visitor to Chris' home as the three Mistresses of Elements always sought out each other's company.

Chris had thought that Freya seemed much happier since he relented and let her take a lover. In fact he thought that, despite the best intentions of both of them, there was a degree of romance beginning to blossom between her and Carter Jackson. Chris guessed that it was impossible to have quite as much amazing sex as those two seemed to manage, without developing some sort of affection for each other. Happily, he no longer felt any jealousy about that. Freya's continued devotion to him both inside and outside the bedroom was not in doubt and he was content to share, given it made her so obviously happy.

So it was with surprise that he saw Freya breakdown in tears over what seemed the most mundane of conversations. It was Freya's birthday in a few weeks and Brigit had just asked the Swede what she would like as a present. Freya had suddenly welled-up with emotion and replied, "There's only one thing I want - my sisters free and safe..." Then she began to sob.

Brigit and Matsu looked stricken and, without a word needing to be said, they both moved in to embrace and comfort the blonde girl, despite looking close to tears themselves. Chris quietly withdrew from the room. He was embarrassed not by the display of emotion but by the reminder that the five women shared a bond with each other that was different from the one they had with him. They were linked in a way he knew he would never quite understand. Their love and need for one another made the separation Randall Ness had imposed even crueller for them than it was for him.

However, he welcomed having a moment alone to think, because the truth was that he was still far from sure how he was going to get Athena and Jenny back. The Creature seemed confident that all Chris needed to do was take the Theia Stone to Ness and show it to him. He would be so fascinated that he would readily yield his prisoners in exchange for further opportunities to explore its powers. But beyond this general idea, his enemy turned advisor was vague on the details.

Chris wondered whether he was supposed to take some opportunity to defeat Ness directly, or trick him in some way through cunning, or whether he would actually have to help Ness obtain new powers. It was unclear and the Creature was silent on the subject. Chris was left with no choice but to take the stone to Ness and hope the next step became clear at the time. It was not a plan to make anyone feel confident of success.

*****

A couple of days later in the flat Chris had provided, Marco Ricci was in bed with his - in equal parts - weird and wonderful girlfriend, Fay. Since they had been in London she had not even mentioned further sexual experimentation with others. Instead she had clung to him closely, as if for safety. Marco didn't mind; the threesome and foursomes had been sexy and fun and he was open to a repeat, but at the moment he was enjoying having Fay to himself.

On the other hand it was plain she was worried about something, and that he didn't like, especially as Fay had offered no explanation. This seemed unfair to Marco, as he could keep no secrets from his purple-haired alien lover, given her ability to read his mind.

Their current situation was a reflection of this. Marco was lying on his back, his hands behind his head propping it up slightly so he could silently observe his girlfriend. He was naked, although from the waist down he was under the sheets, so only his well-muscled torso, arms and shoulders and his handsome face and mop of curly black hair were on display.

Fay was equally naked, but she was sat up and outside the sheets so that Marco was able to observe the slim but perfectly formed body that Jennifer Kitaka, Mistress of Earth, had made for her. He admired the curve of her buttocks, slender waist and flat stomach and her small but perfect breasts, with their rosy nipples which she so liked to be sucked and teased. Fay's naturally purple hair had grown longer and a fair amount now tumbled down her smooth back.

The pair had made love only an hour before, but Marco found himself becoming aroused again. He wanted to feel Fay's smooth, warm, soft body against his. Driven by desire, blood flowed in his veins. Beneath the bedclothes his cock gave a twitch and began to harden a little.

But much as he would have liked to have put out his hands to embrace her lithe form, Marco didn't because he could tell Fay was worried. She was absentmindedly chewing on a fingernail and looked lost in thought and it didn't look like they were happy thoughts. Marco knew this was not the moment to be the lustful lover but rather the caring boyfriend.

"What's the matter, amore mio?" he asked.

Without turning to look at him, Fay replied: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Marco gave a small chuckle. "Like in Star Wars," he said.

Now she did turn. "What's 'Star Wars'?" she asked, puzzled.

"They're these films..." Marco began, then stopped. "That doesn't matter now. When we have time, I'll show you. What have you got a bad feeling about?"

Fay lay down next to him, shuffled closer and put an arm across his chest, her warm, soft body pressing against his flank. Under the sheets Marco's cock gave another jerk.

"This meeting with Randall Ness," she replied.

"You think Ness will try to betray us?" Marco asked.

"Probably, but it's not him I'm worried about. Since the Emperor invited the Overlord into his mind, there is part of his thoughts I can't read; the Overlord is blocking them. I think it's planning something and that can only be bad."

Marco knew that by 'Emperor' Fay meant Chris and the 'Overlord' was what the others referred to as the Creature. It had once been the tyrannical ruler of her home world until the Master and Mistresses of Elements had defeated it.

"Then you should warn Chris," he suggested.

"No. Remember that the Overlord knows what he knows. Besides, the Emperor is wise enough not to fully trust our enemy but is convinced he can control it. The one who could help most given her powers is my lady, Queen Athena, but Ness still has her. I don't know what to do."

"Then tell Brigit, Freya and Matsu. At least they can be prepared," said Marco.

"Yes, I will tell the Queens of my fear, but I have no idea what to tell them to expect."

Fay was back to looking worried. Marco put an arm round her and drew her closer. "There's no point in worrying; that never helps anything. Do what you can and then put it aside. Try and do something to take your mind off it. Tomorrow we see Ness and then we'll find out."

Fay looked at his face, which was turned toward her on the pillow and Marco guessed she was reading his thoughts. The worried frown on her face was replaced with a slow smile. Fay's slipped her hand down from his chest and under the sheets. Marco felt her fingers circle his cock.

"I can see what's on your mind," she said, "and I'll admit you gave this body of mine great pleasures an hour ago. If you're really up for more..."

"Am I ever!" grinned Marco and turned on his side toward her, "but this time it will be longer, slower and even better. I'm going to keep you in this bed until I've made you cum at least three times, even if it takes all day!"

"It won't," the purple-haired girl said and moved in to kiss him.

*****

Even as Marco and Fay were enjoying the flat he had provided, Chris was finding out he was not the only one who had been busy in the property department. The latest shock was yet more publicity from Ness, although it made for a smaller splash this time, confined to either the financial pages or the gossip columns. Brigit, who was more of a fan of the former, was again the one to show Chris the news.

Randall Ness had purchased outright a £15m mansion in the countryside of Berkshire just west of London. Of course, £15m was chickenfeed to Ness, but the purchase had been accompanied by an announcement that his new property would be the location for the ongoing business discussions between himself and Mr Christopher Ward on their new partnership.

"You see what he's trying to do," the Irishwoman noted, "once again you have to go and see him, on his home ground, as if you were some sort of supplicant. I suppose, given British gun laws, at least the place won't be crawling with armed guards."

Chris nodded. "I agree. He means to put me at a disadvantage. Well, I'll go and see Ness, but this time you all get to come - everyone with a stake in this thing - and no collars."

"He'll never agree to that," Brigit said, in some surprise. "He knows the Mistresses of Elements could overwhelm him."

"I'll promise no use of force," Chris replied, "and he'll agree to my terms, because he'll be too tempted not to. I intend to contact Ness by Zoom and show him the Theia Stone, and I'll get it to put on a bit of a show. Believe me, once he's seen that Ness will agree to anything just to see the stone in reality."

Brigit looked at him dubiously. "I suppose that horrible thing in your head gave you that idea?" she said, referring to the Creature.

Chris looked a little sheepish, "Well, yes, it did. But I think it's right about Ness. You didn't see him when I talked about immortality back in California. He had such a hungry look."

Brigit sighed. "Well I hope it works. How are you going to put on this 'show'?"

"Don't forget, I'm rightful master of the stone," said Chris. "Mostly it's going to be a sort of light display from all the gems. Given all the different colours, it should look very pretty in the dark - in a highly mystically powerful sort of way," he added, seeing the sceptical look Brigit was giving him.

Brigit sighed, "By the sweet Lord of my good Catholic upbringing, I really hope we know what we're doing!"

"Me too," agreed Chris.

*****

Marco Ricci certainly knew what he was doing. He and Fay had been lovers for a while now and he knew exactly how to please her in bed. Filled with urgent desire as he was today, Marco had succeeded in reducing Fay to a happily quivering wreck.

She had just cum for the second time, as his tongue lapped and caressed her clitoris and he worked two fingers in and out of her sweet, tight pussy. Fay was currently lying flat on her back, her purple hair slick with sweat and her chest still heaving as she panted from her slowly receding orgasm. The nipples on her small but shapely breasts stood hard and erect.

Marco lifted himself into a sitting position. Although he had not long since fucked Fay before he had gone down on her - and so caused her first orgasm - he hadn't cum, due to their earlier bout of sex. In consequence, his cock was standing in a hard erection and he was eager to take her again.

Fay eyed the monster rearing between her boyfriend's legs with a mixture of desire and trepidation. "Just give me a moment to recover," she said.

"Of course, amore mio," Marco replied and lay down next to her, tenderly embracing the girl. But for all his gentleness, Fay could still feel his hard cock eagerly pressing against her leg. She had no objection to his desire, in fact she shared it, she just needed to let her body take a few moments of well-earned rest.

Fay paused in thought and then said slowly, "I originally came to this world to help free Queen Athena if I could... but now I'm thinking... what will happen after we do?"

Fay stopped again and Marco said, "Yes?" encouraging her to continue.

"I would like it if you could visit my world - in thought, like the Emperor and Queens do," she said.

"I'd like that too," agreed Marco.

"But also I was wondering... perhaps I could spend some more time here? I love singing and Queen Freya has promised to help me have a career. That would be nice, I think."

"Is that all you want?" Marco asked, and he leaned forward and kissed her.

"Well... no... I would like to spend more time with you. I... I think I love you."

Marco smiled. "You could have said that with more conviction," he laughed. "I love you and I want nothing more than to spend all my time with you."

Fay smiled back and looked deep into his rich brown eyes with her own strange, sparking violet ones. "Even though we come from different worlds?" she asked.

"It doesn't seem to matter does it?" he replied. "You can't help who you fall in love with."

Fay looked like she might melt in his arms. "Make love to me Marco. Take me and make me yours forever," she whispered.

Marco said nothing more, simply moving on top of her. Fay spread her legs. The Italian's hard erection sought for his lover's sweet, tight pussy and found it with practiced ease. Marco pushed inward; Fay thrust back against him. Her cunt, already well-fucked twice this day, engulfed his considerable cock without difficulty and he pushed into her until she had taken him to the balls.

Marco lay atop Fay while they both enjoyed the feeling of her hot, wet and tight cunt being filled by his hard penis. They were bound together, emotionally and physically, and they kissed deeply, tongues exploring each other's mouths. Then at last Marco began to move, thrusting his hips back and forth slowly, his cock sliding in and out of Fay's willing tight sheath. She moved with him, pushing back, as eager as he was.

Faster and faster they went until Marco was thrusting into her deeply, pinning the slender girl to the bed. He felt her mind touch his, not probing for thoughts but as a gentle loving caress. 'I love you' he thought and she smiled. His mouth went to her breasts and suckled on her sensitive nipples. Fay moaned in delight.

All rational thought was gone now; sheer animal passion drove them on. Fay pulled her legs up and crossed them behind his back, opening herself up so Marco could penetrate her even deeper. She was gasping as her lover thrust into her ever harder and faster. He relished the feel, sight and sound of the girl beneath him, filling all his senses. Both were lost in the moment, oblivious to all else but their passion.

Finally the climax of their lovemaking arrived. Fay threw back her head and gave a soft wail of delight as she came, her juices flooding round Marco's engorged, thrusting cock. Her lover leaned forward and kissed the pale skin of her throat, then gave himself wholly over to his own pleasure. His hard organ throbbed in her tight, wet cunt and, with a final deep thrust, his balls began to unload string after string of hot cum inside her.

As their orgasms subsided, the pair didn't part for a long time but remained locked together as if they were a single hot, sweaty, sticky, delighted and satisfied being. Finally, Marco rolled off Fay and lay next to her.

12