The Mindset of a Blowjob Queen

Story Info
About the difference between an excellent and a good blowjob.
1.2k words
4.66
25.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To become a woman who can worship a cock better and more passionate than most women, you need to be able to transform your mindset.

Basically, I would argue that the main basics to gain extraordinary capabilities in the art of cock worship, far more than knowing how specific, more advanced techniques in giving head have to be carried out, is needed.

Indeed, learning techniques like deepthroating, more proper hand usage, knowing where to find the erogenous zones and how to stimulate them with one's hand, tongue, lips, and mouth are one of the primary basics every woman needs if she wants to be able to perform the art of dicksucking much better than the average woman.

Further, another vital capability, apart from expanding the variety of one's portfolio of manageable techniques, is visual performance. A queen of dicksucking knows how to deploy visual stimuli, how the receiver of a blowjob perceives her work down there.

A mistress of oral sex performance is a champion of using her eyes, facial expression, and body positioning. She knows that licking the shaft looks way hotter if her tongue is pushed wide out of her mouth, and the area on the shaft the tongue is covering should be rather big. She knows that men consider the visual impact of being on her knees and licking along the shaft much hotter if she turns her head back and uses her eyes to make eye contact with him.

She knows that speed is another crucial variable. Slowly licking the shaft upwards, with her head turned back, intense eye contact, and showing as much of her tongue as possible creates a more intense surrounding and a sexier visual perception.

A well-gifted, experienced blowjob queen knows about the importance of posture. If you place down in front of the guy whose cock you want to worship, you can either be on your knees or squatting. In both ways, spreading your legs gives you a better presence and signals high self-esteem. Further, your back should be straight up, so he has a great view of your breasts. Expand your knowledge of how you could use your hands and how it looks from his perspective.

If your guy has placed himself in a seat and you are kneeling in front of him, be aware that by placing your knees a bit away from his lap and bending your upper body forward, making your back hollow, and sticking your ass out, you give him a great view on your ass in the back while also presenting the main action of your hands and mouth in the foreground.

The bottom line is that an experienced blowjob queen knows how she needs to present her body to him during the blowjov. For every possible way of giving head, there are specific body postures and routes to use, the impact of eye contact, and so forth.

Another secret is how to include noises and language. Sucking, slurping, spitting, dirty talk, etc. Proper verbal and visual performance and proper technique combined can make a guy's experience of a blowjob much more intense and arousing.

You can get some inspiration on all those things in porn. Men like to watch pornography because of the impact of visual performance and various noises. Men get turned on big if they're getting a show. The same, technically completely identical blowjob can be perceived differently.

A perfectly executed blowjob with tremendous deepthroating, cocksucking, ball-licking, and handwork will be boring if the visual and/or the use of noise is poorly implemented.

On the other hand, a poorly executed blowjob with a horrible or poor variety of techniques used can be experienced as a red hot, amazing one if you show enthusiasm, and intense passion, use different noises and loads of spit to express your actions and are aware of how to present your body and deliver a hell of a performance. A queen of dick-sucking needs to be able to provide on all fronts, whether it's a proper technique or visual performance.

That said, I have briefly covered the most essential or apparent properties an advanced cocksucker needs to master. Now it's about finding one's style, favorite positions, techniques, and the notion that you need to have fun doing it.

The best blowjobs are given by women who love what they do. They do it for their sexual pleasure. They love to worship a man's cock because it makes them feel powerful, desired, or horny. No matter what types of blowjobs you finally give or how technical they will be, it's about having the right mindset and pleasure in doing it. If you enjoy making a bit of a show and performing, that's probably a slight advantage in the beginning, but not the finite result of determining the woman who sucks cock better than the other.

My last point is that the right mindset is probably the property that differentiates between outstanding, good, average, or lousy blowjob skills. Changing one's perspective is perhaps the hardest thing to do.

If you are mastering all points above, turning yourself from an average to an extraordinary cocksucker is probably solely adjusting to the right mindset. That is:

Never be satisfied with average performance.

Always aim to deliver the best (blow-)job possible.

Learn to read his emotions: Remember things and techniques he enjoys. Is he going nuts by slow, passionate, highly visual blowjobs, or is he enjoying it the harder, the faster, the better? Or does he like a variety of techniques, speed levels, and positions that turn him on when he gets his cock sucked?

Never implement techniques or performances you don't like or consider a turn-on. A blowjob queen is a queen because she knows all the tricks and loves to suck dick in every possible way, and every blowjob is based primarily on her kinks and turn-ons and only secondary on his wishes and desires.

I love to worship cock. I love to please my man every time in the best way possible because watching his reactions and how he goes nuts when I worship his cock by showing him how much I enjoy being his cock-hungry slut that uses all kinds of different techniques and visual entertainment. I am eager to give him the most legendary, most enthusiastic, hottest experience possible. That way I show him how much I love worshipping him and work that delicious dick, drenched in loads of throat spit with my hands, my greedy tongue or my mouth. Whenever I greedily smack, slurp, suck or gag on that cock my wide opened, sparkling eyes look up his body aiming to look deep into his soul.

Loud, wet sounds of my greedy mouth working that precious cock I crave so much and how my assurance that I can't wait until I finally beg for a big load of cum again, which turns my man on hard as fuck, and the reactions I get from him is causing my pussy to get dripping wet. Seeing him getting turned on by the way I worship his cock, turns me on even harder.

Hence I present my theory on what's THE mindset one needs to become a Queen of Oral Sex:

Women who are incredibly hyper-sexual, on average hornier, and fully committed to the goal of making every blowjob an unforgettable masterpiece. The technical and artistical capabilities of the most gifted, best female oral sex artists of the world create an intense, emotionally erotic high gloss experience of unleashing a high emotional firework of sexual tension that evokes a never experienced intensity of sexual pleasure for the blowjob receiver. In return, their shown emotions cause more intense arousal, satisfaction, and horniness to the queens of oral sex.