The Miniaturist's Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara gives in and finally Pledges.
5.4k words
4.75
2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months went by and Sarah was coming to grips that this is her forever home. She needed to maximize what she could out of this life. The Neighbors had real joy every day. She wanted that too. She had largely realized that she could not escape. She certainly couldn't do it alone, and no one would help her. They knew that if she escaped their Neighborhood life would be destroyed. Without Tomas, Heidi's cancer would kill her quickly. Could the rest of the world even restore them to normal size? Neighbors have lived there for years. Some, like Jane, have lived there for nearly half her life. It was all they could remember. No one would help her. In fact they might even prevent her in order to protect each other and their society.

She knew she eventually would Pledge. They were right. In an admittedly perverted way, if she accepted the society and if it accepted her, it was a little nirvana. She got sick and no one else did. They had the fountain of youth. And the rations were awful. She was constantly frustrated, angry, and afraid, and they always had a smile on their faces.

She wanted to be fully accepted. She wanted their happiness. She needed to Pledge.

She prepared herself for Tomas to visit and ask. Every morning for 8 months it had been the same. He came and asked. She said "no" and "never" in every way possible so far. This day she would say "yes."

And so he arrived. She appeared the exact same as every other day over the past several months. Tomas expected this to be a routine "no", then he would find someone to Free Use.

"Sarah, do you Pledge yourself to the Neighborhood and to me?"

Without looking up, she barely whispered, "yes."

Tomas said nothing, but immediately the whole Neighborhood roared and cheered. Tia ran over and hugged Sarah. Sarah couldn't help but smile a little. She was already feeling the love of the community she craved.

Tomas, too, smiled but waited quietly until the Neighbors settled down. "Nothing can make me happier today than that one word from you. Thank you. As you can see, we are all excited for you to become a full Pledged family member. i am excited for you to become Pledged.

I want to make sure you fully understand your Pledge. You are Pledging to give all of yourself, in every way, in every moment. You Pledge to give all of yourself to the Neighborhood and to me. And for this you will receive all that the Neighborhood can offer you in every way, in every moment. Do you so Pledge?"

"Yes," Sarah affirmed.

"Once Pledged you cannot unPledge."

Sarah wondered what would happen. What does that mean? She thought about asking, but then accepted that it didn't matter. There was no lasting happiness unPledged. "I understand."

"Then I accept your Pledge for now," his voice softens, "Sarah, I truly want this to be a happy Neighborhood. We don't play games and hit our truths so I admit I also have wanted to have your body since the day I saw you." She steeled herself for him to have his way with her right then and there as she saw him do with others. "To help make sure that Pledging is the right answer I won't Free Use you today. I will take a dedicated day for Free Use tomorrow. I will tell you now what we will do so that you can prepare. At the end of the week, if you so desire I will release you from your Pledge and you will join the forever unPledged. You cannot Pledge again after that."

He paused to see her acknowledge. "Tomorrow we will Free Use you all day. I will enter you completely in your vagina. Deep down your throat. Deep in your ass." She knew that would happen and yet was still shocking to hear. She'd never done anal before. The idea scared her. She tried to deep throat, gagged and hurt for a week. "If you do not know how, you will learn as this is what it means to give all of yourself. I will fill you and cover you thoroughly. No more Rations, tomorrow this will sustain you."

Sarah nodded. She had spent weeks imaging the worst. She'd spent months seeing the sort of thing he enjoyed doing with other Neighbors. She saw his unnatural stamina. Although it became her reality still caused her heart to race, nothing he described came as a surprise.

Tomas left that day without visiting other Neighbors. Many were disappointed and watched longingly as he walked away, but they were more excited that Sarah would soon fully join them.

The rest of the day Sarah prepared herself mentally and physically for Day 1. Tia stayed with her the whole day to help. In the evening they settled down on the massive community bed. They called it the orgy bed. It was big enough to hold the whole community. Neighbors dropped by here and there all evening. Some to congratulate her, some to help answer her questions, some to just give moral support.

"What did he mean about the 'unPledged forever'?" Sarah asked.

"We can't really answer you because none of us really know. We've ever been with the unPledged. We've only spoken with one very briefly. But imagine the life that you had yesterday. It was enough that you chose to Pledge over keeping that life. Now imagine that life but without the hope of every being part of a Pledged community like ours. The same, but without hope and support of the Neighborhood."

"So it just depends on how bad getting Free Use fucked by him is."

"Bad? Hmmm... Most days I crave it. At least a little."

Sarah was doubtful, but she changed the subject. "I don't know how to do Anal nor Deep Throat. I gag quickly and easily. What do I do?"

"Tomas will guide you. It sounded a little scary today, but part of what you'll see tomorrow is his caring side. But for anal the most important thing is to relax your sphincter muscles. He has a trick that will help you." Tia smirked. "As for Deep Throating, with Tomas you get a little help that you wouldn't otherwise. Get a little of his pre-cum and hold it in your throat. It'll get you ready."

That sounded bizarre to Sarah, but Tia said it with all seriousness. Sarah had come to trust Tia, even when she didn't understand her at first, so she took a mental note.

"Also, we'll give you an enema tomorrow and clean out your tracks a bit," Tia giggled. They talked until the late hours of the night. Tia answered as much as she could of Sarah's many questions, which helped a little. But the bigger help was just having her around to settle the nerves. They fell asleep on the orgy bed holding hands. Tia was the best friend Sarah always wished she had. Her own high school experience was filled with mean girl stereotypes and backstabbing cliques. She was still nervous about the next day, but planned to wake up early and get herself mentally ready, not to mention get the enema that Tia promised.

In the morning Sarah was slowly waking up. It was early still, the Neighborhood wasn't far from the shaded window in Tomas's basement and it was still quite dark. She could sense Tia was still there. She could smell her, but the dark form in front of her was definitely not Tia. As her eyes adjusted she realized that it was actually Tomas in the bed with Tia and her. He was naked and her head was resting on his chest. She was cuddled to his armpit. She must have done that in her sleep. By his slow breathing she could tell he was still sleeping. His member was naked in front of her, just a hand or two away from his face.

He's already ready to take me. Perhaps if she started off well, he'll be more gentle with me. She thought. And with that notion she started licking his cock, getting it to rise. She wrapped her mouth around it and just held it there, unmoving, but hugging it with her mouth and tongue. She slowly, rhythmically pumped her head on it. She could feel it growing. She could feel a vein pumping hard getting it as turgid as it could.

By the time Tomas was fully awake, his groin was raging and urging him to let it cum. He held back as long as he could. He looked out at the park bench, at the walls of the house, at the dishes. But her slurping noise brought him back to what was happening down there. She was amazing at giving head. It was already clear she was one of the best in the Neighborhood. She used her tongue well to augment the sensation. She laid it flat across his length to wrap him in a warm wet blanket. She pulled it back and played with the head while keeping it the whole head in her mouth. She pumped her head to the rhythm of his heart, to the rhythm of his penis vein throbbing in her mouth. With each pump she took it in as far as she could short of her throat. Once in a while he'd hit her throat and trigger a gag reflex. She'll learn how soon enough he thought, but later. For now, this was amazing.

He was going to come soon. He knew he couldn't hold back forever. "I'm getting close," he warned her. She hadn't thought this far ahead. Now what. She had never swallowed before. Ever. Can she spit? Where? Would it make him mad? A first sip. She could feel liquid ooze out. Just a little. It was pre-cum. Tia said to swallow that. It was only a little and certainly she'd done that before mixed with a lot of spit. So she did. As it slid down her throat she felt an unusual warming sensation. It gave her energy and excited her. She felt a spike in sexual energy. She suddenly wanted him and blew him with a new passion.

Tomas could feel a sudden jump in intensity from Sarah. It was gratifying physically and mentally. Then when she reached between his legs and stroked his perineum, he went over the edge. "I'm coming," he grunted and shot the first shot. He immediately contracted trying to make the intensity last as long as possible even know he knew it was a losing battle.

The aphrodisiac of the precum still drive her hunger. There was no question now about what to do with his come. She was excited for it. Sarah felt the first squirt hit the back of her throat like a super soaker. At the same time she felt all the muscles in his pelvis squeeze. He was trying to hold it back. She lodged the head past her throat and when the

The dribble of the precum had power, but the first shot put it to shame. As it coated her throat and hit her stomach she felt its energy course through her whole body. She wanted it all. She wanted to merge with Tomas. She shoved her head deep onto him and buried her nose in the skin of his pelvis, driving the head past her deep in her throat. She braced for more to come in quick succession.

And then it came. pump after pump after pump. More than 15 full shots that bypassed her throat, hit her stomach and sent its energy racing through her veins. It literally filled her belly and she was hungry for it. When the contractions waned Tomas gently pulled out. Sarah whimpered a little. She never thought deep throating could turn her on like this. She never thought she'd want that from him.

Tomas was used to huge ejaculations here but this was the most intense he could recall. Although his body shrunk here it seemed his semen volume didn't. A tablespoon there was literally a belly full here. He was exhausted. His hormone levels didn't shrink either, so he knew he'd be ready to go in a few minutes. But for now he was spent, and he nodded off.

Sarah could tell he was asleep by his slow deep breathing. She couldn't sleep; she was full of energy. She ran out and found Tia in her home, and shared her newfound experience. It warmed Tia's heart that Sarah's first experience w/ Tomas was positive. For months it had been troubling her that Sarah hated him with such passion while Tia had come to have affections for him. Sarah opened up about her concerns she had, and how her past experiences with her ex-boyfriend soured her on some of these more adventurous experiences.

"Adventurous!", Tia exclaimed. "Honey, what you did today wasn't adventurous. If you've gotten the adventure bug, then you're going to be in for a treat here." The power from Tomas's cum was still throbbing through her, so she felt more excitement than fear at that prospect.

Sarah was full of excitement and talked for longer than they realized. Outside Sarah was the first to see that Tomas was not awake and headed towards them. "He's coming towards us. What do I do? Am I supposed to greet him? Go to him?" she asked.

"Sit back down," Tia replied. "It's time for you to experience how Free Use happens most. What you need to do is just continue telling me about your past. About your ex, and anything that comes to mind."

And so they were continuing their discussion when Tomas walked in. Sarah started to look towards him, but Tia caught her chin and firmly held her face looking at her, eyes locked. "Tell me more about this 'Gerry' guy..."

Tomas entered the house without knocking, without saying a word. He was a little intrigued as he listened to Sarah talk about her ex. He always got a bit of a rise from knowing their past, and knowing their ex's can't screw them anymore, but he could anytime he pleased. Both of them were seated at the table, which pleased him greatly. Tia and Sarah were arguably two of the most physically attractive women in the Neighborhood. He decided to Free Use Tia first, to help Sarah know what to expect and ease into it, as much as that's possible given she's already Pledged.

He walked behind Tia's chair and slowly slid it out. Tia scooched back and leaned over the table in compliance, offering up her ass and pussy from behind without losing her conversation with Sarah. He couldn't decide which he wanted to shove his dick into yet, so he reached down and fingered both, starting with her ass. He drew his finger around the rim, a ticklish sensitive area for her, she squirmed around as he tickled her. Her ass squirming was a sight to see. He inserted his thumb in her ass as far as it could go and stroked her pussy with the remaining four fingers. He could feel her getting more and more wet. That's where he'll start, he decided. He pulled out his dick with his free hand. It was already at attention, and sticking higher than Tia' ass, she wasn't that tall. Using his hand with his thumb still stuck in her ass, he lifted her up like a bowling ball and impaled her on his shaft. He was hard enough to carry her just like that, her feet dangling inches from the ground.

He removed his thumb from her ass, reached around and put it in front of her face. She leaned forward and started licking his thumb as she knew he intended for her to clean him of her ass juices. He moved his thumb away from her and towards Sarah, offering her a turn, which was only a request for courtesy. Having watched Tia, Sarah knew what she was to do. She leaned forward and gave it the tiniest flick of a lick. She was surprised that it didn't taste like what she expected. In fact it had a slight flowery taste and smell. She looked up quizzically at Tia. "You don't think i didn't hope and plan for this did you?" She smiled. She had already been up and flushed out her rectum with flower soaked water. Even her ass smelled great. Sarah licked his thumb more vigorously. She sucked it in like it was his cock and started gliding up and down, toying with it with her tongue. Despite being deep in Tia, it was the sight of Sarah sucking him, and the memory of her doing it before that was more arousing.

He flipped Tia onto the table on her back. Her head went down towards Sarah's stomach. He reached over and pulled Sarah forward on top of Tia. Her pussy now on Tia's face. Tia wasted no time and started licking. Having another woman eat her was a new experience. Tia knew exactly what to do. And smelling her own pussy right by Sarah's nose heightened the experience. Sarah started leaning forward to reciprocate going down on Tia, but Tomas caught her head as it was going down and brought her his cock. He got Free Use, he took precedence. She understood and diverted her mouth from going down on Tia to going down on Tomas.

He started off pumping slowly. Slow but long. Each stroke bulged her neck and buried her nose into the base of his cock. Then he pulled out until her lips met the rim of the head. Each stroke he pumped a little faster. Each stroke finished a little harder, as if he might be able to go even deeper despite her nose smashing against them. With every stroke she hoped he was about to spill. She wanted more of his cum. But he wasn't ready to cum. He knew what he was doing this time and paced himself. He would extend this time much more than last. In. Out. This time he pulled past her lips and fully out of her mouth. Her mouth hung wide open inviting him back. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved back in. He held her head there for several seconds, sliding her face around back side to side on his belly. Then pulled all the way out again. Pausing a second, when he drove back in, this time he had a new target. He plunged in a couple inches below her mouth and back into Tia's hole. He pulled out then plunged deep into Sarah's mouth again. Each stroke he alternated.

It was Sarah's first taste of another woman's fluids. She craved tasting the mix of Tia and Tomas together. She laid belly down on Tia, grinding her pussy and clit on Tia's face working, and head tilted up like a spit pig ready to give Tomas a straight tunnel from her lips deep to her throat. She could feel her neck expand with each plunge he made. She reached forward and cupped his balls in her hand and coddled them like precious gems.

Finally he could hold back no more. His groin was starting to ache from holding the erection so long. He needed to release. He didn't say anything, he only grunted, but Sarah could also feel the pulse start deep in his sack in her hand. She wanted it. She was greedy for it. She reached forward and tried to wrap her arms around his hips so she could hold him deep on her face, but he was too strong. He slipped out of her grip, out of her throat and jammed himself deep into Tia who squealed with muffed delight into Sarah's cavity as she felt warm juices hit the back of her cervix, then fill her vagina. She could feel it start to ooze out and tilted her hips upwards to hold it in as best as she could. Slowly he pulled out. He was still pulsing, still spunking, but slower. He left the head in until his last shot and left her cavity like a full bota bag.

Tia lifted her knees up to hold it all in and feel the power of his cum warming her from inside. Sarah seeing Tia's pussy rising up towards her face, dove full face into Tia's open cup. She stuck her tongue in and lapped up like a cat to milk. Each slurp drawing the power to her own body. When her tongue couldn't reach anymore, she wrapped her arms around Tia's hips and rolled both of them over together until Sarah was now on the bottom. She licked Tia's clit as she let gravity drain the remaining juices out and right into her open mouth.. It was intoxicating, but Sarah held the last large gulp in her mouth. Tia, her legs weak, pulled herself off Sarah's face.

Sarah had a sly grin on her face, white goo sliding down from the edges of her mouth. Her lips parted slightly showing she kept a mouthful to share. As Tia brought her face to Sarah's, Sarah opened her mouth wide. Now it was Tia's turn to lap up the milk which she did slowly and deliberately, savoring every drop. When the two of them took their focus off of each other, the room was empty. They were so preoccupied they didn't notice him leaving. They were both spent. Neither could move, so they both laid there on the table and rested.

Tomas wasn't actually far away. He stood across the way and watched through the window. be happy. He watched them as they treasured his semen. He felt a sense of pride that his seed was so powerful and coveted. It genuinely made him happy that Sarah enjoyed herself, and enjoyed Tia. He really wanted all the Neighbors to be happy there. Afterall, they would be there for eternity, and they should at least Seeing her like this made him think that perhaps he should tame down what he was planning next for her. But he quickly dismissed the thought. It seemed that whenever he pushed her limits, she pushed 2 steps beyond and loved it. And besides, he was looking forward to it way too much.

12