The Minister's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Isobel tricks the local midwife into examining her.
2.4k words
4.66
33.3k
44
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isobel and the Midwife

This is from a series of stories set in North East Scotland in the year 1910. The parish minister and his wife are an extremely hedonistic couple. However the stories printed here will feature his wife and her companions only.

Mrs Isobel Hardy, the minister's wife, had cycled into the village to collect some small items from the village store. With her cycle basket full, she made her way home, but on seeing the district midwife, Alice Henderson, she stopped to exchange a few pleasantries. Alice was a fine looking woman in her early thirties, unmarried, but with plenty of suitors, although she seemed to care little for the local farmer's attentions. She was intelligent and independent, and rumours had it that she had even visited London and met Mrs Pankhurst. The rumours were correct, for Alice was what was known as a suffragette, and although remote from the centres of power and politics, in that summer of 1910, she did what she could for the cause of women's emancipation.

The two women spoke for a while about this neighbour and that, who was pregnant and who had just delivered. It was a pleasant summer morning, and it was a rare opportunity for both women to talk to another who was on the same intellectual level. Alice jokingly asked if Isobel's health was fine, and if she was likely to need her midwifery skills in the near future, but Isobel just laughed. 'Not yet Alice, but I'll let you know as soon as I think I need your help.' They both laughed and were silent as if both were thinking of something. Isobel spoke first. 'I think I actually may need your professional advice, but not with regard to being pregnant.' Alice smiled and nodded.

'Go on,' she encouraged, prompting Isobel to speak again.

'This is very embarrassing,' she hesitated, blushing slightly, and then seemed to gather her courage before continuing. 'Oh dear, this is so embarrassing,' she said coyly, not the slightest bit embarrassed, but excited, 'I always seem to be wet down below. I'm wondering if it's completely natural, or if I have something wrong, like a discharge. Could you come along to the manse sometime, and give me an examination?' she asked.

'Of course, don't be silly. It can be worrying, but it's probably something very simple and natural. When would you like me to come over, because I'm free now for a few hours if that's convenient for you?' Isobel didn't hesitate.

'Now would be fine. John is off on business to Aberdeen, and I don't expect him back until after lunchtime,' and so it was that both women headed to the manse on their bicycles, enjoying the sunshine and each other's company.

Isobel wasn't quite so innocent and sexually inexperienced as one might expect the wife of a parish minister to be, and was well versed in the art of feminine seduction. Alice wasn't the first lady of the parish to be the object of Isobel's affections, for she seemed to have the knack of recognising women with similar sexual tastes as herself. Her instincts in such matters were very seldom wrong, and she had always managed to pass off her efforts at seduction as innocent sisterly affection if her advances were rebuffed.

At the manse they wheeled the cycles round the back of the house and entered by the back door through the kitchen and into the reception area. Isobel made sure all the doors were locked, explaining, 'It wouldn't do to have someone come into the house while we're both upstairs, and with my husband being a minister, there's always someone at the door.' Isobel led the way, upstairs to the master bedroom. It was a big airy room, south facing, with sunshine streaming in through the large bay window. Alice remarked what a lovely room it was and admired some of the pictures on the wall too. 'Shall I undress?' Isobel asked.

'Just the bottom half,' Alice assured her, asking where the bathroom was so she could wash her hands before starting. With Alice out of the room, Isobel quickly disrobed until she was naked from the waist down and sat on the edge of the bed, suddenly overtaken by nerves and shyness. Alice came back into the room and looked at her, smiling. 'My, my, that was quick,' she joked trying to put Isobel at ease. 'If you just sit back a bit further on the bed and put your heels up on the edge,' she suggested, ' then I can get a better look and see if there's anything amiss.'

Isobel squirmed back a little and raised her feet onto the bed, keeping her knees modestly together. Alice said nothing, but gently prised Isobel's knees apart, exposing her pussy. Her pussy hair was dark, but well-trimmed, but even through the growth Alice could see Isobel's labia glistening wetly in the sunshine from the window. 'Well, I can see what you mean about being wet,' she agreed. 'Are you like this all the time?' Isobel could only nod, feeling extremely nervous, yet excited too.

She knew her excitement would make her wetter still, but was powerless to do anything which might halt the flow. 'Mmmm... You seem to be getting wetter as we speak,' remarked Alice, parting the pink labia, releasing even more juice. She inserted her first and second fingers,' saying, 'let me know if this hurts in any way,' but it was quite the reverse, for Isobel felt only exquisite pleasure and became even more excited as Alice's fingers probed first one way then another feeling for any abnormalities, until Isobel was helplessly pushing herself against the probing fingers. She gasped with pleasure, her pelvis sensually moving up and down. Alice could see she was sexually aroused, and decided to stop the examination, but as she was withdrawing her fingers, Isobel reached down and caught her hand.

'Please don't stop,' she pleaded, 'I'll die if you do, please.' Against her better professional judgement Alice let Isobel guide her fingers back into the wet open vagina, but no longer examining, she toyed experimentally with the lovely pussy, gently rubbing the juices over and around the swollen clitoris. Isobel came almost immediately, and Alice watched as her friend luxuriated in her pleasure. The truth be told, Alice too was excited, and was steadfastly trying to retain her professional detachment, but Isobel sat up quite suddenly and threw her arms round Alice's neck. 'Thank you, thank you,' she whispered, kissing Alice passionately on the mouth. Alice tried to resist, but somehow opened her mouth instead, and suddenly the two friends were kissing. She was never quite sure afterwards, but she thought she opened her mouth to protest, and somehow it just all felt too good to resist.

Isobel now took the lead, running her hand up under Alice's skirt, rubbing at the front of the cotton knickers, while Alice tried valiantly to resist and keep her legs together. She held out for a few minutes, all the while feeling her strength drain away, and her legs growing weaker and weaker until, as Isobel stroked the front of her knickers, Alice, reluctantly at first, parted her legs just a little. It was enough, and within seconds Isobel had wriggled her fingers inside the leg of her knickers and was gently rubbing at the now moist pussy. As she knowingly stroked and rubbed, she could feel Alice's flow increase and knew she was responding, reluctantly or not.

'Oh please, don't do that,' Alice pleaded, but somehow helpless to stop the invading fingers which were making her feel so strange, but so good. Isobel ignored her pleas and pushed one, then two fingers into Alice and began to work them in and out. Alice lost the will to resist and lay back on the bed, opening her legs, welcoming Isobel's touch. She hazily realised the cotton knickers were being pulled off and knew Isobel could see her pussy, and although embarrassed at first, she thought she would die of pleasure when Isobel went down and began to lick her labia and clitoris. Despite her age, Alice was totally inexperienced sexually, and was frightened and excited in equal quantities by the strange new feelings wracking her body.

Her core seemed to melt and dissolve as Isobel continued her gentle manipulation, fingers and tongue licking and probing, her last shreds of resistance long forgotten. She wanted this to go on forever, but felt a rising pressure and a deepening of the sensations at her core, stronger and ever stronger, as she struggled to catch her breath. She moaned out loud, and Isobel hearing the sounds of pleasure knew her efforts were being appreciated in full by her new lover. Instinctively Alice thrust herself at the probing fingers and tongue, her mind blank as the sensations at her core drove all thought from her brain.

Suddenly the feminine mystery of all mysteries was upon her, and she felt herself tingle and burn down there at her centre, radiating out through her body, but it was much more, an inexplicable feeling of release, the strongest sensation she'd ever felt, again and again. She cried out loud at the wonder of it all as the feelings started to lessen, and her breathing slowly returned to normal. She was aware that Isobel was unbuttoning her blouse, stripping her naked, but she didn't care, and even helped Isobel undress her.

When Isobel kissed her nipples and suckled like a baby, she felt the most exquisite sensations in her breasts. She luxuriated in the feeling, realising that somehow her excitement down there was returning, confirmed almost instantly as Isobel once more let her fingers run over the soaked and swollen labia, dipping inside and stretching her lips. She moaned softly, and opened her eyes for a moment as she felt Isobel's weight rise from the bed. Through hazy eyes, she watched Isobel strip, surprised at how excited she was as she watched her beautiful lover remove her clothing.

Within seconds Isobel was naked and lay down beside Alice, rubbing herself sensuously against the now eager pupil. They turned to each other, embracing and kissing, Isobel stroking and caressing Alice all over, breasts, tummy, back, shoulders and bottom, before stroking between her legs again. Isobel took Alice's hand and guided it between her legs, and now Alice, being a midwife was on more familiar ground. She stroked and probed at the wet, open pussy, knowing she was repaying some of the pleasure she had just experienced. They both came again within minutes, and lay there, kissing, looking into each other's eyes. Giggling like schoolgirls in their happiness. 'Can I kiss you?' Alice suddenly asked. Isobel looked slightly puzzled. 'There,' Alice explained, letting her eyes look down.'

'Are you sure?' Isobel whispered. Alice said nothing, but began to lick and suck at Isobel's nipples, just as Isobel had done to her. She gradually worked her way down, playing with Isobel's breasts, caressing and licking every inch of skin. At last, as she began to near her objective, Isobel turned over on her back, spreading her legs wide, offering herself blatantly. Alice proved an able pupil, and within minutes Isobel was writhing on the bed, moaning and gasping out her pleasure as Alice licked and finger fucked her to orgasm after orgasm. Afterwards they again lay quietly in each other's arms, whispering and giggling, until the lateness of the day, saw them reluctantly dress once again. 'No regrets?' Isobel asked as they made their way downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs Alice turned to her and embraced her.

'None whatsoever - thank you for opening my eyes, I've never felt anything like that before. That was wonderful, I'm sure I'm going to be smiling at everyone for the rest of the day.' As she said it Alice kissed Isobel deeply and with a passion. They clung together for long moments until Isobel suddenly bent down, and put her hand up Alice's long skirt, rubbing gently between her legs. Alice closed her eyes, pushing hard against the hand, trembling all over again. She felt a keen sense of loss when Isobel stopped caressing her and let the hem of the skirt drop. 'Don't stop please,' she begged, but Isobel just laughed.

'Just making sure you'll come back for more my sweet-heart,' Isobel teased. Outside as Alice straddled her bike to make her way home, she moaned softly. 'Are you alright?' Isobel asked.

Alice smiled, 'Just a little tender, but I'm sure I'll get used to it,' she explained. Isobel laughed. 'One more thing before I go?' asked Alice. Isobel looked at her quizzically. 'I couldn't see anything medically wrong with you. Was there ever anything that you were worried about, really?' Isobel shook her head as she laughed.

'No, not a thing, I just get wet "down there" all the time when I think of the sort of things we were just doing. When we were talking I was thinking of how much I wanted to kiss your beautiful mouth, and between your legs. That's why I was so wet when you started examining me. You're so beautiful and I've been really attracted to you since I first saw you. I thought if I got you to examine me, if nothing else it would be exciting, and even if you didn't respond the way I wanted you to, it would be fun. Frustrating, but fun. Was that so bad of me?' she asked, knowing the answer.

'Yes, it was bad, but I'm so glad you did. So, glad you took the chance, and yes, I'll be back as soon as I can. I want to keep a close eye on the constant wetness you, "suffer" from. I think it may be contagious, I'm feeling decidedly wet as well now. Oh god,' she suddenly gasped, 'just talking about it is making me excited again.'

'I think it would be a good idea to come back as soon as possible, because next time I plan to introduce you to some even more naughty activities,' Isobel promised. The lovers kissed again, but like sisters now, for even in the country prying eyes may be watching. They waved goodbye, and Isobel watched her new conquest cycle off down the short stretch of road to the village. She would be back soon, Isobel knew, as she closed the garden gate, delighted with her day's work.

* * *