The Mint - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty rubbed and squeezed 4Y's fiery-pink bottom. "Umm... nice heat coming from here." She then poked her finger around in 4Y's pussy. "Let's see... She does have some moisture in her cunt. What do you think, Fred? Has it increased since your check?"

After testing 4Y's pussy in the same manner Betty had, Fred replied, "Interesting. She's actually a little wetter." In a louder voice, he announced, "Girls, 4Y is getting aroused from the belt! Looks like she may be a pain slut."

Betty shook her head. "Girls, Fred is right about 4Y getting wetter, but she's not necessarily a pain slut. Despite her refusal to go along with the masturbation sessions, she has been repeatedly teased over the last two weeks with no release. Given her semi-horny state, combined with the spanking-induced endorphin release, it is not surprising she should experience some elevation of the libido. Fred, I would like a check after the first four strokes of the cane. Y, slide down here and alert us of any change in wetness. Spread her cheeks quickly, poke in a finger, then rub along the vaginal opening and quickly remove your finger. Try to completely de-sex your touch. Pull those cheeks as if inspecting a chicken. In and out with the finger. Think clinical detachment."

"Yes, ma'am." Katie noticed that Y looked mildly excited to treat 4Y to the callous prodding. "She definitely is wet, but not sopping."

Betty gave Y an approving nod. "Very good. You Senior girls, get over here and watch. Chained girls, you watch as best you can." She smiled at Fred. "We don't want to lose a teachable moment."

Cunny, Nookie, Pussy and Quimy came alongside Y. All five stood alongside each other, foot to foot, eighteen inches apart, with their backs arched to maximize the availability of their sex. The display brought quite a smile to Fred. Katie noticed that 4Y had her head pressed straight into the mat as if trying to disappear. Her ears were redder than her ass. It seemed being the center of attention was worse than the belt. Fred's practice stroke sliced through the air with a hiss and Katie winced. Yikes. Perhaps not.

Betty stooped and applied some antiseptic to 4Y's upturned butt. "Hand me the cane. I'll apply antiseptic to it, too. Fred will be breaking skin and raising welts, so we can't be too careful." After the antiseptic was applied, Betty nodded. "Give her four strokes. Try to space them so the damage to her skin doesn't get too concentrated."

The first stroke zinged through the air and hit skin with a crack. 4Y arched, but stayed silent. The next two saw 4Y arch, then wiggle as if she was trying to avoid the blows. The fourth strike hit home and 4Y screamed.

Betty stepped forward and held up her hand. "Let's do the wetness test. Fred, you first. Remember, no fancy slow-probing of the anus and perineum. No tantalizing circling of the pussy lips. Spread those cheeks, poke and check for her moisture level."

Fred might not have mastered the appropriate medically-detached moves, but Y did quick work, one hand opening 4Y's ass crack and a finger in and out of her pussy with a rigorous medical disinterest.

"Do you think she is any wetter?" Betty asked, getting ready to record the results on her chart.

"I felt that my finger went in a little smoother," Fred offered. "What do you think, Y?"

Y rubbed her thumb and finger. "I think there is a slight increase."

4Y moaned as Betty stuck a finger in her cunt and wiggled it around. Betty then held up her finger and inspected it. "I tend to agree with you. Let's take it a step further. 3Y, you're new today, but I would appreciate your help."

Katie felt a surge of panic at the prospect of having to take part instead of just watching. She thought she saw a hint of malicious enjoyment in Nurse Betty's expression as she continued. "Your tongue is a sensitive instrument and will serve us well in this capacity. I want to you to lick our fingers and note 4Y's flavor. After six more strokes, you will lick them again and let us know if 4Y's flavor intensifies."

Katie was horrified and struggled with what to say. She cast a desperate glance at Y. Y gave her a wink, then mouthed 'Do it' before smiling broadly.

Though it went against her natural instincts, Katie realized she had no choice. Breathing deeply, she nodded and whispered, "Yes, ma'am."

"Very good," Nurse Betty replied, then thrust her wet finger forward toward Katie's lips. Katie hesitated, but finally stuck out her tongue. "Lick."

Katie proceeded to lick each finger that was put before her. She was prepared for the worst, but found the flavor of 4Y's vaginal secretions not all that unpleasant.

"Now, do you taste her?" Nurse Betty asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

Betty nodded, then smiled at Fred. "Please proceed with next six strokes."

Stroke five had 4Y squirming like a freshly dug worm. The next five stokes elicited screams so raw and guttural, they didn't seem human. 4Y sagged like a limp rag, moaning and panting.

"My, look at her ass," Betty announced. "Like a pair of hot crossed buns." She stooped and waved her hand close to 4Y's behind. "Wow, nice and warm. Must be fresh from the oven," she joked with a little wink to the watching girls. "Notice how the welts from the first four strokes are a deeper red, almost purple. The other six welts will darken in a few minutes as the corpuscles that Fred so expertly ruptured leak blood and swell the welts. Fred, you did good spacing, only two stokes are overlapped." 4Y's moans intensified as Betty ran her finger on the overlapped welts. "Thanks to a quality caning job, 4Y should heal rapidly, although the welts will decorate her butt for at least a week. Within two weeks, 4Y can certainly be caned again. I'll check next week and perhaps she can be caned as soon as then."

4Y screamed as Betty roughly pulled her cheeks apart and thrust a finger in her pussy. Fred and Y quickly did the same, Y was gentler.

Y stooped and offered her finger to Katie with a wink. With less hesitation than the first time, Katie shut her eyes and tongued Y's glistening finger, then Fred's and Betty's. She could really taste 4Y's unique flavor that time. A little salty, a little tart.

"What do you think, 3?" Y asked.

"I think the taste is a little stronger."

Y smiled and looked at Cunny, Pussy, Quimy, and Nookie. They smiled and started clapping. The applause spread to the rest of the girls. Katie cast a questioning glance at Y and then Betty.

Betty smiled broadly. "They are clapping for you, 3. On your first day, without force, you did something extra that you obviously found distasteful by sampling 4Y's vaginal secretions. I am going to recommend that you be awarded five bonus points towards the goal of getting a longer chain." Applause broke out again.

Betty then addressed the group. "There has been some talk that 4Y's incredibly stubborn refusal to get with our education program is because she enjoys pain. Though I'm not convinced the slight increase in pussy wetness we observed today is natural, a true pain slut would be dripping. 4Y is just being pigheaded. I'm sure continued application of pain will eventually bring her around. I will be noting this and approve her next scheduled treatment tomorrow." Betty paged through her notes. "Oh, this is good. What a special surprise! For tomorrow's treatment, 4Y needs to be trussed pussy side up. Her legs will have to be spread at least 60 degrees. And I want an additional belt at her waist. It's very important that her delightful pussy and those pert breasts are immobilized.

"As always, here at the Mint, safety is our first priority. 4Y's welts could infect, so we will leave her with her butt raised for four hours. I'll apply antiseptic to the wounds. Unlike safety, comfort is not on the priority list at the Mint. Nothing is more effective than a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide, but it does tend to sting compared to some of the milder products on drugstore shelves." With a sadistic smile, Betty liberally wiped 4Y's butt with a soaked cloth. 4Y's back arched against her restraints and the dorm was filled with her stuttering screams.

Katie breathed a long sigh. "I don't think I can handle masturbating in here with all these people."

Y touched her shoulder. "You are doing great so far and it's understandable that you delay active participation in the masturbation till you get over the shock of your first day. Management tolerates a certain reticence from beginners. The importance of these sessions goes well beyond humiliating you. Your best coping mechanism in this place is to be so horny that the demands they put on you are easier to comply with. The next session will start any time now. Then we will have dinner. A few hours later another session will occur. What I'm telling you is resisting like 4Y is a losing proposition. If you do not resist then it is easier to embrace. Also, after the second session you will be subjected to a special welcoming event. Being super horny will make it easier."

"What are they going to do to me?"

"I can't tell you."

"But you know?"

"I know."

"When I arrived in the dorm the guard had us wait while you guys finished a session. I was totally sick to my stomach watching you girls with your legs spread and your hands moving as the lady on video directed. I could never get used to that! The guard had multiple videos on showing close-ups of pussies with fingers running through them, circling your buttholes... Ugh!" She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Then when one girl lost it and started to really rub herself, the guard yelled at her and made her put her hands at her side. It was nuts! I don't know how I could do that!"

"Listen 3Y, this is very important. I will stay near you, talk with you and help you adjust. If you will try hard I will do everything I can to help you thru this."

"I don't know..."

"If you make a good try on this session I'll tell you about the special event that will happen later tonight, then you can decide about participating in the next session. You can at least try, can't you?"

"Okay, I'll try, but I'm not promising I will be any good or I won't totally freak."

"Good girl!" Y hugged Katie. Only later did she realize that she was breast-to-breast hugged by a totally nude woman with a very moist pussy and who wafted an odor of sexual arousal.

The large flat screen on the wall flashed to life, revealing a dark-haired beauty wearing nothing but a short sarong tied around her waist and a diamond necklace. Her bare skin, including her naked breasts, was an even golden hue. No tan lines to mar its perfection. "Greetings to my sisters at the Mint! My name was 4X, and two years ago I started in the same twelve inches of chain that attaches some of you to the floor. I worked hard to master what the Mint teaches and was sold for $360,000. The perk of being sold at a high price is that you are kept by someone of vast wealth. I am in a tropical paradise. The food and wine is out of this world. I get to work on my full body tan daily. I get to experience sex at a level of variety and sophistication that makes me drip when I think of it. At this very moment I am dripping." The video panned lower and the woman swept aside her skimpy sarong and spread her legs. The camera zoomed to the former 4X's pussy, showing moisture beading on her lower lips.

"Recruits, I know none of us would choose this life, but since we have no choice, let me tell you the key to getting a great deal of satisfaction in your experience lies in the development of on-demand, high-level sexual arousal. The Mint's masturbation training regime will enable you to meet the challenges ahead with vigor and anticipation. It won't always be easy. Some things will be very hard, but put your all into these sessions and most will work out very pleasantly." She smiled, her full lips parting to reveal pearly teeth.

"Today we will start with breast work. Cross your arms over your chest. Now, using just your two pinkies, slowly— and with barely perceptible pressure— stroke up the bottom of your nipples." She demonstrated on her own rigid nipples. A little sigh of satisfaction left her lips. "Try it and get comfortable with the motion. Okay, now let's do twenty under-the-nipple finger glides." The room went quiet as the young women concentrated on their task. "Now using just the pinkies, circle each nipple. Feel free to vary pressure as long as you keep circling. Now count off twenty nipple rotations."

Y leaned over towards Katie and whispered, "You seem to be doing okay at this."

"It's easier than I thought because it is just breasts."

"Feel free to close your eyes and imagine you are alone in bed," the instructor continued, "just discovering the pleasures your body can give you. Imagine that instead of bumbling thru experimenting with yourself, you have an instructional tape to listen to that tells you what to try."

Katie circled her nipples and sighed. This wasn't so bad. Actually, it was quite relaxing, pleasant. She heard Y sigh as well and spared a glance at the young woman lying next to her. Her eyes closed, lips curved in a blissful smile, Y expertly massaged her rosy-brown, erect nipples.

"Now, caress your nipples with pinkies and thumbs. They should be working to backstop each other, not to create a pinch. The tendency is to let the thumb do the work while the pinkie mainly counteracts the pressure. Overcome this focus by having the pinkie also move. Try this side to side on the nipples and top and bottom. Give me thirty caresses."

Stifling a moan, Katie moved her legs apart a bit. Looking over, she saw Y smiling knowingly at her. Y spread her legs, her gaze dipping down to where Katie's hips were starting to rock.

"Very good. Now let's squeeze those nipples. Do fifteen squeezes with the pinkie and the thumb, then fifteen more with pointer and thumb. Notice the pointer is more precise, you have more control. But less control is good too, use thumb and middle finger for fifteen more. If you feel yourself getting moist, you may show your appreciation with a 'mmmumm'."

Several 'mmmumms" were heard, mingled with sighs and audible breathing.

"Now drop just a single finger down and see how that moisture feels," the instructor directed.

Katie kept feeling her breasts, oblivious to the instruction given until Y's shoulder moved against her as Y dipped her hand down towards her own wet lips. Shutting her eyes, Katie breathed deeply and slowly slid her right hand along her body, past her tight tummy, navel, to the top of her pubic hair. After another breath, she slid her finger between her pussy lips.

"Bring your dewy finger up and lotion a nipple with your secretions. Don't neglect your other nipple. Put your finger in and gather as much lube as possible."

Katie put her other finger between her legs. It slipped easily through her wet folds. She gently wiggled the tip of her finger, producing a soft, wet sound that made her shiver.

"The first finger probably did not get enough moisture. Stick it in there well and give both your nipples a good lotioning. I know your pussies could use some attention by now, so as your hands service your breasts, roll your hips, bring your pussy forward and expose it. Spread your legs more. Savor the building heat between your legs."

When Y bent a leg and slipped a foot between her legs, Katie breathed deeply, surprised to feel the other woman's touch against her leg strangely erotic. Their legs overlapped, she felt the seductive movement of Y undulating her hips. Her heart picking up pace, Katie moved her legs farther apart and rocked her hips in an answering motion.

"Are those pussies craving some attention?" The instructor's voice held a knowing tone.

"Mmmumm..."

"Not yet," she directed in a clipped command. "First, place both your hands on your inner thighs and warm the area next to your cunt with a massage." Her pussy aching for penetration, but not wanting to break the rules, Katie followed the instructions hoping relief would be coming soon.

"Take both hands and circle just at the outside of your pussy. Rub your belly and mons pubis. With a whisper touch, allow your fingers to barely touch and stroke your opened pussy."

Katie saw Y grinning at her as they both lightly teased the petals of their exposed sexes.

"With your wide-open legs and gaping cunt, attempt to regain some modesty by using your two pointer fingers to push your outer pussy lips together."

Katie almost laughed at that silliness and futilely attempted to shut her gaping hole.

"Spread those legs wide ladies, and keep working at restoring your dignity."

Giggling erupted in the room.

"Ladies, pay attention," the instructor's tone turned serious. "The prepuce is the fold of skin cloaking the tip of your clitoris. I want you to lightly touch this fold without putting any pressure on your clits. Focus on the feeling of that light touch on this fold of skin. Is it more than a wrap for your clit? Or does it have feelings too?" More giggling broke out.

Katie felt her stomach twist with sexual hunger as her fingers lingered on the clitoral sheath.

"Alright ladies, let's start dragging two finger tips along your cunt from your perineum to your mons. One...two...three..." She continued the steady counting up to twenty-five.

Katie resisted the growing urge to stroke more vigorously. Her wetness surprised her. She detected the scent of her own sexual musk, different, but similar to Y's.

"Now that you have acquainted yourself with your clitoral cloak, I want your two pointers to pull it up and down. Twenty-five repetitions, please."

As Katie pulled her cloak up and down as directed, her already erect clit began to throb. God, how she wanted to really rub it! Obtain the release from the tension coiling in her loins.

"Stop! Hands to your side." There were audible moans of frustration throughout the room full of chained and writhing women. Just like that, the exercise was over. With no fulfillment gained. "It was a pleasure to participate with you," their instructor concluded in a cheerful tone. "May you drip for hours. Good bye."

Almost immediately, Nookie stepped into the room and announced, "Dinner is served!"

The chained girls pulled themselves up into sitting position, except for the five with shorter chains.

Y looked at Katie and smiled. "You did great for your first session! How do you feel?"

"I'm so horny I could handle a ship full of sailors freshly in port," Katie replied, only half-joking. "I'm also so hungry I could eat a pig. I'd forgotten about food till now."

Y giggled. "Well, I've got to run and help serve you chained girls. As for you getting a Navy boat full of guys, that I will have to work on."

"Thanks, Y." Katie was thankful she made a friend in Y. Having a more experienced girl looking out for her would make this bizarre situation more bearable. Katie reflected how sexual arousal overpowered her disgust of performing such intimacies with others.

Nookie continued with her announcement. "Dinner will consist of a Bouillabaisse with fresh crusty French bread and an endive salad. The featured wine tonight is a 2013 Chablis from Louis LaChelle. The short chained girls will get the house white served in a baby cup. The resisting 4Y will get goulash in a dog dish and a bowl of water. Bon appetit."

The four senior girls hurried their naked fannies to the kitchen and began serving up the food. Y looked over at 4Y and shook her head. She removed the foam that thrust 4Y's ass in the air, and 4Y flopped down, moaning.

"Guess we will leave the chains handy for tomorrow's fun time," Y said to the pitiful girl. "I heard a rumor that it's something new and especially nasty they want to try on you. But for now you are free to enjoy rubbing the welts on your butt. Enjoy your slop."