The Minute Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonedick
gonedick
13 Followers

Terry started whimpering and shaking, her pussy clamping down convulsively on my puny member. She froze up with the notable exception of her quivering gash. Just when I started to worry, she exhaled forcefully and collapsed on top of me. Her pussy released its death grip on my dick, which popped out, continuing to stand tall.

"My turn!" exclaimed Stephanie followed immediately by her crawling between Terry and my legs. She meticulously licked the juices from my cock and balls with admirable thoroughness. I appreciated the attention to detail, enjoying the tongue bath.

"Get off him!" Stephanie cried as she playfully smacked Terry's ass, which jiggled to and fro. Terry sighed and rolled off of me to lie on her back next to me. Stephanie eagerly positioned her beautiful snatch above my glistening tool and slowly lowered herself onto it. She was surprisingly tight and had to work me in gradually, but it didn't take long to get my short length all the way in.

"He feels pretty good for only two inches!" Stephanie announced, shorting me another half inch. She started rocking forward and back, keeping my entire length inside her. She came immediately, paused briefly and then resumed grinding only to pause again for a second orgasm. This cycle of pleasure repeated so many times that I lost count after ten. I was pretty proud of the lil fella's stamina despite it being mostly owed to having cum twice in the last hour or two.

I found myself wondering if I was dreaming. Above me was a perfect blonde angel with her tiny pigtails and angelic face, eyes closed in euphoric bliss. I couldn't decide which I preferred, squeezing her ass while she rode me, or caressing her flawless breasts with bubble gum pink nipples. I loved the feel of nipples tickling my palms.

Stephanie finally had enough and rolled off me to the side not occupied by Terry.

"Justin, front and center," said Jane. She and Samantha were on their knees waiting.

"We're going to take care of your little problem," Samantha teased.

"Ha! I see what you did there," said Jane with a twinkle in her eye.

I stood carefully and walked over to the two modest breasted women waiting patiently on their knees.

"Whoever makes him cum gets to swallow the load," Jane said as she grabbed my dick and pulled me toward her. I noticed for the umpteenth time that her small hand completely hid my hard-on. She directed me into her greedy mouth and started sucking fervently. After a few moments, she pulled it out and said "damn girl, you taste hella good!" She then went back to work like she was on a mission.

She massaged my balls with her left hand while trying to use her right hand to stroke while she sucked. Since there wasn't enough dick to use her hand and mouth simultaneously, she had to settle for making a circle with her index finger and thumb to follow her lips up and down my short length. Still, it felt pretty amazing. For the first time since nutting earlier, I felt like I might be able to cum a third time after all.

"My turn," Samantha whined. When Jane didn't immediately turn over the cock, Samantha started rubbing my girlfriend's clit to distract her. Jane finally relented and turned me over to her friend.

Samantha looked deeply into my eyes and said with a sultry voice, "I'm so thirsty, baby." God, that was so hot. She took me into her mouth and made sweet love to my meager member. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was French kissing her soulmate. I placed my hands on the back of her head gently, not trying to direct her, but simply to feel closer to her and more involved.

After a good long look down at Samantha's pretty face, I closed my eyes and focused on the pleasure she was giving me. In no time at all, I felt the familiar sensation that I was about to erupt. She excitedly increased her pace and suction and I finally let loose. Samantha backed off a bit and kept only my cock head in her mouth to catch my love juice. She gently swished it around, savoring it like a fine wine. She then swallowed it and smiled like the cat that got the cream.

"That is truly delicious!" Samantha turned to Jane. "Do you feed him only pineapples?"

Just then, Samantha's phone rang. It was her husband on his way to pick up her and Stephanie.

"Time to get dressed!" Terry said when Samantha ended the call. Once we were all decent, she hit the button to open the garage door.

A minivan pulled up and Samantha walked out to it unsteadily. She stuck her head in through the driver's window and gave her husband a big sloppy kiss. "Y'all been drinking piña coladas?" he asked.

We all laughed and Jane called out, "yeah, you want some?" Luckily, he did not. We said our goodbyes and I headed back home on foot.

I reflected on the events of the evening as I walked and realized how incredibly lucky I am. I am a premature ejaculator with a micropenis and for the first time in my life, I wouldn't change a thing.

gonedick
gonedick
13 Followers
12