The Mirror

Story Info
The reflection in her mirror doesn't want to obey anymore.
750 words
4.1
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy muttered to herself as she stared at the message on the bathroom mirror. The words, scrawled in red lipstick, looked like her own handwriting: "WATCH ME." Desperate to fix the situation, she began to scrub frantically with a tissue soaked in water. The letters were mirrored and seemed impossible to remove.

Suddenly, she froze completely.

"What?" Mandy couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Her reflection smiled and nodded back at her, as if to say, "Yes, I did that."

Was she losing her mind, or was this actually happening?

It refused to copy her. She studied the detached reflection, taking in her frizzy blonde hair, greenish eyes, perfectly shaped lips, and flawless jawline. As her reflection cheekily turned around, she noticed the same firm, tight ass underneath an identical Megadeth t-shirt that her girlfriend got her yesterday.

"No! I'm so done with this... Carla!"

A loud knock on the bathroom door made her jump. "You're all good in there?" her girlfriend's voice called out.

The reflection shook its head, urging Mandy not to respond.

"There is a... I'm fine, babe! Be out in a sec!" Mandy yelled back, trying to keep the strain out of her voice.

"Holler if you need me, ok?" Carla replied.

Mandy's heart raced as she saw her reflection leave in a hurry. The empty bathroom gazed back at her. Just like a vampire, she thought. She leaned closer to the glass, as her disembodied breath fogged up the surface, pressing her palms against the cool surface of the mirror, half-expecting it to give way and reveal some sort of hidden world beyond.

Her heart almost stopped when the reflection returned.. and she had brought Carla!

As Mandy stood before the mirror, she couldn't help but marvel at the sight. Carla was stunning, with her thick, dark hair, warm amber eyes, and curves that seemed to have been carved by the hands of Michelangelo. With a playful look in her eye, Carla lifted her shirt to flash Mandy. She hated wearing panties during sleepovers. Their relationship was still new, still in the honeymoon phase, but Mandy couldn't imagine ever getting enough of her. She was the honey to her tea, it was as simple as that.

Carla reached out and traced her lover's fingers over the thin veil between their parallel worlds. Mandy was flabbergasted, she watched Carla grab a tissue and wipe away the last word, replacing it with "US".

"WATCH US" it said.

The other version of herself snuck up behind Carla, planting a kiss on her neck. It was such a Mandy-like thing to do. As it unbuttoned her girlfriend's shirt, those identical hands wandered across the smooth, honey-colored skin with a sense of reverence, as if it was exploring a priceless work of art. It stroked the contours of Carla's body, all the curvy hills and valleys, savored the softness of the generous breasts in her palms. And finally, the fingers slipped in between Carla's silky thighs. She gasped.

The smile on Carla's face grew wider as Mandy pulled the t-shirt over her head. It landed on the bathroom floor, between her feet. However, she was suddenly self-conscious and unsure of what to do. It felt like she was posing naked in front of a camera, and she didn't know where to put her hands. Should she touch her breasts or turn around and bend over?

But then, she locked eyes with Carla.. who was clearly enjoying herself. Seeing her squirm with pleasure, Mandy forgot about her own self-doubts and began to move more confidently. Her hand sought out the familiar warmth between her thighs, as she simultaneously played with her own soft, round breasts.

"Fuck.."

Completely consumed by the experience, Mandy lost all sense of the world outside, much to Carla's delight as Mandy reached her climax much sooner than usual. She struggled to suppress a moan building deep within her belly, bracing herself against the sink as her legs trembled and her eyes locked with Carla's in a desperate gaze. She let out a quivering sigh as the climax overtook her.

Before leaving the bathroom, she used the lipstick to write a question on the mirror: "C Y NEXT TIME?" Carla and Mandy both nodded in agreement, so she wiped it away.

After putting on her shirt and admiring her perfectly normal reflection in the mirror, she walked out of the bathroom, took Carla's hand, and led her to bed, where they spent the majority of the day together.