The Mirror Ch. 02

Story Info
Abusing a mind controller by turning her own power on her.
5.3k words
4.56
13.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, this is the second installment to my series. If you haven't read chapter 1 yet, you should go read it first! Some of the background info will be necessary to understand some parts of this story.

Enjoy!


We reached my house slightly before noon. I lived in my own house, set in a quiet neighbourhood but not too far from the busier parts of the city. Due to its size and location, it had obviously been quite expensive. Thankfully, my parents paid the initial down payment for me without question - they've long since known I'd go my own way, and they could never control me. Since then, the powers I've gained have allowed me to earn enough money to complete my purchase.

At my mental suggestion, Aria set her one duffel bag of possessions on the floor near the door and followed me to the kitchen. I was getting hungry, and she must be too. I could use her to satisfy my sexual needs at any time, but we both had other physical needs to take care of first.

I opened up the fridge and started looking for what I wanted. "What would you like to eat?" I asked.

She didn't respond, and I looked back at her only to find her wide-eyed. A quick look in her mind allowed me to realize what was going on. She had never been inside of a house like this before. She'd been born poor and had grown up poorer after her parents died. Even during the years she spent on the run, she rarely set foot into expensive houses to avoid attracting attention due to automated security systems and recording devices. Living in such a place was a foreign concept to her.

"This is your house? How could you afford this?" She asked, incredulous. I guess it does seem strange. After all, I was only two years older than her. It probably is hard to believe that I have the means to live like this.

I considered for a moment, and decided that now that she was totally in my thrall and my territory, I could afford to let her in on some secrets. I'd honestly been itching to tell someone for years, but my self-preservation has always triumphed over my urge to brag.

"Well, my parents did make the down payment for me, but the rest of the expenses were fully paid by me." I explained, but she didn't seem to buy it, so I continued: "How much do you know about the Janusian Division of the FBI?"

Soon after the Janus plague occurred and the first Janusians appeared, the FBI created a Janusian Division, specifically to deal with domestic Janusian threats. Most of the so-called heroes in America were registered as consultants or agents of this division, doing their bidding one way or another. However, the internal workings of this division have been kept a tight secret.

"Not much," Aria answered. "I've been pursued by some of their agents before, but they were all low-level, mostly expendable minions. I don't know much about their higher-ups."

I smiled. "I guess then that you don't know about the Seer."

"The who now?"

"The most tightly guarded secret within the FBI. Information about her is about as protected as information about Area 51. Even her existence is on a need-to-know basis." I explained. "Have you wondered how despite your power and your precautions, they still manage to keep track of you?"

Her eyes grew wider.

"It's because of her. The Seer. The One Who Sees All. She is a Janusian with the ability to ask questions and be given an answer by the universe itself. She can even 'see' the future, though the farther ahead she 'looks', the fuzzier the answer she gets. Her only limitation is similar to yours, in that asking too many questions at a time can exhaust her."

"Oh my..." Was the only answer Aria could give me, as the implications of this revelation dawned on her.

This was why the prevalence of Janusian crime was so low in America compared to other countries. Janusian criminals and criminal groups that originate in the US tend to either get caught or killed quickly or escape to Mexico or further south. The US government had proudly proclaimed that this was due to the exceptional efficiency of our police force, but some astute individuals have noticed that some of the captures of Janusian criminals seemed unexplainable by anything other than insider information. Yet, they couldn't have had undercover spies in all the criminal groups, could they? Well, as a matter of fact, they had a "spy" that could spy on them all.

As for Aria, despite the horrific nature of her crimes, she has hardly caused as much damage as some better-established criminal Janusian groups. The FBI chose to use the Seer's time for more critical projects instead.

"How do you know about this Seer if she is being kept so secret?" Aria asked, but as the words came out of her mouth, she already realized the answer.

I confirmed her guess. "It was simple, really. She asked the universe about me. I found out and asked about her back. Her ability has been quite handy over the years."

She nodded, expecting this answer, before catching onto the last part. "Wait, what do you mean, her ability has been quite handy? Can't you only use it on her?"

I let out a little laugh. Aria had finally caught on. "Oh yes, I did use my ability on her. Quite a lot, actually. I got enough answers to blackmail her into never revealing information about me.

"One of these pieces of information that she knows but never got out is that I am, in fact, not a mirror. I don't just reflect the powers of others. I fully gain the ability to wield any power used against me, except I'd be even more powerful or versatile than the original wielder. When I'm shielding myself from you, for example, I'm actually controlling you to stop you from using your power on me, not stopping you directly.

"With the Seer's powers, I'd become quite a successful stock trader. Pretty soon, I'd be able to repay my parents entirely for all their help. After that, money will never be an issue for me again.

"I only kept the true extent of my abilities secret to not attract attention. Let them think that my power is only the ability to reflect the powers of others. The truth is, I am a part of a rare category of Janusians called mimics, and I'm the most powerful one of them all."

As proof of my words, I demonstrated another one of my powers. Using the sheer force of my mind, I pulled a jug out of the fridge and a cup out of the cupboards and poured myself a glass of milk. Admittedly, this took way more mental effort and concentration than if I had physically performed the actions myself. For the purpose of showing off to Aria, thoguh, it had the impact I wanted.

She was staring at me, mouth agape, as if she had just seen a pig fly. I let her contemplate what I've told her while I grabbed a specially-made metal plate of leftovers from the fridge and quickly heated it up with electric zaps from my fingertips. I took the plate, grabbed the bag of sex toys I'd bought earlier, and headed back to my room, telling Aria, "Get something to eat for yourself, then clean up in the guest room upstairs and come to me."


In my room, I started looking at stocks while picking at my food. Sure, I could easily know what to buy and sell by asking questions, but where's the fun in that? Plus, broad questions with complex answers like "Which stock do I buy?" tire me out very quickly. In contrast, more specific questions like "How much of stock X should I buy today?" or "Should I sell stock Y today?" are much less energy-consuming. Therefore, doing some of my own research to narrow down my options prevents me from being dead tired all the time. I do want to preserve some stamina for the rest of the day's activities, after all.

Down below, I could hear the sounds of Aria cooking something, probably simple food, because she didn't take long. I heard the shower turn on not long after, and before I could finish my research for the day, Aria was knocking on my door.

"Come in," I said, swiveling my chair to face the door.

Aria opened the door. I hoped for a moment that she'd come wrapped in a towel, but she wasn't so bold and daring. My mistake for not ordering her to do so. She probably does have some clue what I plan to do, though, since I invited her to my bedroom. She was wearing pajamas, probably one of the few belongings she could carry in her duffel bag. Her hair was wrapped in a towel to prevent water from dripping everywhere, which I appreciated.

"Should I..." Aria started to ask but was afraid to finish the sentence.

I finished it for her. "Wait on the bed? No, I'm not finished with my work yet, and your hair is still wet." I gave her momentary relief, before crushing her hope by gesturing to my desk. "There's plenty of room under here, though."

I had to give myself a mental pat on the back for a moment for having gotten a glass desk to do my work on. I'd be able to see everything down there.

She quickly understood what I meant and began shaking her head in protest. "No, no, no! I'm not going to give you a blowjob! I'm not putting anything in my mouth!"

I smiled. "As if you have a choice. Get down here, now!"

I put some intent behind my words and watched as Aria's body ceased to obey her commands. I could tell by reading her mind that she was trying her best to resist. Still, as she dropped onto her knees and started crawling towards me, she finally realized that she was completely helpless under my spell, just as her own victims had been.

Tears began flowing, but I quickly figured out the correct mental command to stop them from spilling out and getting everywhere. Instead, she filled her room with dry sobs. Whereas the acts before had only been embarrassing for her, this was a new level of humiliation and lack of control. She was starting to regret her decision not to let me turn her in more and more by the second.

As I slid into position to get back to work so that she could start working on me, I noticed that her right hand was clenched into a fist. She was hiding something. "What's that in your hand? Show it to me."

She reluctantly opened her hand, and in it laid a little packet. It was a condom. She probably found it in the bathroom while taking the shower. I'd kept them there so that my ex could signal her desire for intimacy by bringing one to the bedroom. She rarely did.

I have to admit, seeing the reminder of my ex upset me a little.

"I used those with my ex, but we won't be needing any of them," I said sternly, reaching down to take it away.

"No, please!" Aria begged. She looked to be on the verge of a breakdown, grasping onto the condom as if grasping at straws.

Hmm. Maybe I shouldn't push her too hard. I'd rather have a conscious, thinking sex toy than one that breaks down and shuts down mentally and emotionally.

"Give my one good reason not to take it away."

She contemplated for a moment, trying to find any excuse she could. "I... I've never done this before. If I had to... to taste you, I would not... perform well..." She choked out.

"So does that mean that you won't need this again next time? If I let you get learn with a condom on?" I asked. Better to let her off the hook a little now and get more enjoyment later than go straight for the whole experience and risk breaking her too soon.

"S... sure." She said, hesitant, knowing I'd hold her to these words, though if she answered otherwise, I'd have taken the condom right then and there.

"Fine." I sighed. "I give you permission to put it on, but you'd better do a good job, or else it's coming right off."

I pulled off my pants - pretty easy since I had changed into pajamas too, and signalled her to start. Looking down through the glass, I could see that she was staring right at my fully erect dick, unsure of what to do.

"I'll give you 10 seconds. In 10 seconds, you have to have your lips wrapped around my dick. You better hope you can get that condom on before then." I commanded her.

She immediately started fumbling with the condom, ripping it open so quickly she dropped the condom on the floor, which was fortunately quite clean. I had kept my room lights off, so she fumbled a little while finding it in the dark. Her head started moving towards my crotch as the command took hold. She was just barely able to block her lips with the condom in time from directly contacting the tip of my dick. Having no experience, however, she had no clue how to get the condom fully on.

I reached down and showed her how to roll the condom down my shaft in a show of mercy. Her relief was brief, as this was only the prelude to a silent command to take more of me into her mouth.

Pretty soon, though, I realized that she had no clue what to do in a blow job. She seemed to take the phrase "sucking a dick" too seriously, and tried to suck in through her mouth with all her might. Admittedly, this was quite humorous and even pleasurable to some extent, but it was hardly what a blowjob could be.

I gave her some mental suggestions on what to do and found my instructions extremely effective when conveyed this way. Soon enough, she was using a combination of her lips, hands, tongue, and suction to pleasure me just how I wanted. I was finally able to turn my attention more or less back to my work, save for the occasional moans I couldn't help but let out.

A few minutes later, I realized that even through the condom, Aria was getting me off a little too well. I was on the edge of cumming, and I started clenching my legs, trying to stop the impending orgasm. I didn't want to cum into a condom, after all; I wanted to save it for her. However, my feeble attempt could merely delay the inevitable, and soon I was nearing the point of no return.

As a last-ditch effort, I tried giving myself a command for the first time, putting the full force of my willpower behind it. I commanded my body to delay my orgasm until a time when I wanted to cum. To my surprise, this worked, and the orgasm receded while the pleasure continued to build up further.

Aria forced herself to continue, evidently afraid of what I'd order her to do next if she couldn't get me off with her blowjob. Being inexperienced, though, her mouth was quickly getting tired.

By the time I wrapped up my day's work almost 20 minutes later, Aria finally had to give up.

"When are you going to cum?" She asked, exasperated. "My mouth is cramping. I can't keep going much longer." Her impatience was starting to override her better judgement against irritating me.

"Well, I thought I'd cum when my dick is no longer wrapped in a condom," I replied with a wink.

Her face instantly turned white as she tried to take back what she had just said. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I'll keep going. Please don't take off the condom."

"No need," I said, taking the condom off. "Don't worry, I'm not going to be cumming into your mouth. I just thought it's about time we make use of that bed."

As I said this, I slid my chair out from the desk and pulled her out with me, tossing her onto the bed before she could respond. I did have the awareness to use my telekinesis to pull the towel out from her hair and lay it below her waist as she landed - no point ruining the bedsheets.

I was pulling her pajama pants off when she finally got some words out. "NO!" She shouted. "You are NOT going to fuck me without a condom!"

"It's fine," I told her, using a mental command to force her to stay still while I positioned myself for entry, "I don't have any STIs, and I can order your body not to get pregnant. You don't have to be worried about anything."

She didn't seem to believe me. "How can you be sure? What if I get pregnant, what do we do then? I can't very well go to an abortion clinic. I'm a fugitive."

"I can be sure because I can be sure. I have powers that let me know things, remember?" I smiled. This was a question I had asked already before we even got to my house.

"Your mental commands can practically force a person's body to do anything that is controllable directly or indirectly by their brain. Apart from stopping someone's heart directly, there's pretty much nothing you can't do. You even suffocated a cop once by forcing him not to breathe. All I'd have to do is convince your body to produce hormones to simulate the effect of being on birth control. You wouldn't even have to get your period again if you didn't want to."

She considered for a moment, still incredulous. "Really? You aren't just lying to me, are you?" I could see that the prospect of avoiding periods appealed to her. I remembered from her memories that they were very troublesome and sometimes even painful ordeals for her.

"Why would I lie to you about this? I don't want to have to take care of a kid either, nor do I want to risk getting you pregnant and ruining my fun."

To further convince her, I dropped a little of my mental shielding and let her read my mind to confirm the truthfulness of my words.

She contemplated for a moment before relenting.

"Fine, but I want to be in control." She bargained. "I can't trust you to be gentle, and I don't want my first time to hurt that much."

She didn't voice it out loud, but I could also tell that a small part of her also wanted the chance to enjoy her first time, however little she could. After all, she was 18, a virgin teenage girl. She had curiosities and desires, too, despite her fear and dislike of me diluting most of these subtle feelings.

I decided that I'd grant her that wish. "Fine by me, but I do have a piece of advice. If you don't want it to hurt so much, you'd better warm yourself up down there. If you try to put my dick in without being aroused yourself, you could risk tearing yourself up."

Unfortunately, I had learned this the hard way with my ex, who had been all too excited about the prospect of physical intimacy and didn't consider her body's needs for foreplay. That was an awkward hospital trip.

Aria nodded, understanding what I meant. I reached over, and with her cooperation, I pulled off her shirt as well, revealing two nicely perky but not overly large tits. A quick brush with my fingers, and I had her nipples standing at attention, causing her to blush in embarrassment. I fondled her up top while she reached down to start pleasuring herself.

I gave each of her nipples a good suckle, then a few kisses as I played with them some more. However, to be honest, tits do get boring after a little while, and I started finding my way down to her privates. This was the first time I'd gotten a good look at them. To my surprise, she was quite clean-shaven.

I gave her hands a nudge to get them out of the way and positioned my own mouth where her hands had been. She may not have enjoyed giving me a blowjob, but I honestly enjoy cunnilingus. It had been one of my favourite things to do for my girlfriend's pussy before I found out how many other men had been inside of it.

I spread her lips with my fingers and marvelled at the virgin femininity displayed in front of me before diving in with my mouth.

Aria's vagina tasted tangy and even slightly sweet. She was clean and healthy, and that made the process much more enjoyable. I quickly started applying my skills, alternating between suckling and licking her clit, eliciting a few moans here and there. I looked up, locking eyes with hers, and while quite a bit of trepidation remained, she does seem to have started enjoying this a little. I hoped my enthusiasm for tasting her would make her less hesitant to do the same for me later.

Pretty soon, I could feel fluids gushing out from her. She seemed to be ready.

I gave her one last long lick along the length of her pussy lips, then lifted myself and motioning her to move over. I laid down on my back, positioning myself over the towel, and looked at her expectantly.

Reluctantly, she got on top of me and positioned her pussy over my dick. She was facing me, which is not so convenient for playing with her ass but does give me a front-row seat to all her facial expressions. With no more excuses to delay any longer, she gritted her teeth, closed her eyes, and began to lower herself onto me.

12