The Misadventures of Jess Pt. 01

Story Info
Jess and I go outdoors for a walk on the wild side.
7.9k words
4.61
5.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

This is written for Jess, my muse, a fellow writer on Lit. I commend her not only as a very passionate and sexual lady but also as beautiful. Beyond those things, she is kind, caring, wise, and one of the finest people I have had the privilege to know. If you like this story, be sure to check out the profile and stories of @JessGabriel.

"Oooh put it in.... fuck me!" you plead, desperate to feel my deep thrust that fills your hole with every inch of my rigid cock...

You caught my attention as you were trying to dry off after a shower. Taking the opportunity, I press myself against your back and take a massive, soft breast in each hand, scooping them up and kneading them as I kiss your neck and nibble your ear, watching the reflection in the bathroom mirror before you. You stop what you're doing and watch the reflection too, seeing me looking, seeing your huge breasts being manipulated.

"I hope you weren't planning anything much today?" I breathe in your ear, my cock rising to press on the underside of your bum.

"Gardening... mmm... tidying the garage..." you purr, tilting your head back against me and starting to luxuriate in the situation.

"There's nothing more important than some exercise on a Sunday," I assert, my voice firm and assertive, as if to override your thoughts of chores.

"You're gonna give me a workout, huh?" You retort. "You gonna fuck me the entire day? Keep me in the bedroom the whole time? That's not getting me any fresh air! The whole week couped up in an office and you want me to stay in a room, all musty with the smell of sweat, sperm and squirt!"

You're playing hard to get. But I know your lust is rising as your breathing is getting heavier, and you've squirmed your buttocks into me till my fully erect cock is laying against your opening. I can feel the heat and wetness. I know that despite your words, you want me.

"Would you rather go out instead, then? If you want fresh air and exercise, we could go for a hike. It's gonna be a hot, sunny day. I know a place where it would be... secluded. Just an hour's drive..." By now my fingers and thumbs are focusing on your nipples, rolling them into thick buds.

"Ohhh you fucking know how to handle my tits....mmmm." Your eyes look at the mirror, taking in the sight of you becoming worked up. "OK... we need to get ready then... we slept in..."

"Want me to stop?" I chuckle, sawing my cock back and forth, feeling your pussy pout and your wetness cover my shaft as your labia opens with need, draping around my shaft.

"Fuck no... it's too late for that" you snap back. "Quickie me!"

Soon, you are bent over the sink with one foot on the toilet to allow access. Your one hand braces you for balance, the other spans your hole wider for me. Chuckling, I press my fat cock head to your entrance. "Do it, you teasing bastard!" You urge me. I laugh. Now you want me...

"So now you want it?" I laugh, running my cock head repeatedly on your swollen clit.

"Oooh put it in.... fuck me!" You plead, desperate to feel my deep thrust that fills your hole with every inch of my rigid cock.

"Why such a hurry?" I start to tease, knowing that your hunger, once stirred, won't go away until you feed. It only gets stronger if not satiated. Which will make you a slave to your lust for as long as I deny you.

Your mind locks onto my penchant for dirty talk, knowing it can trigger me to indulge whenever I'm taunting you. You know if I'm ever holding back, some choice words can destroy my resolve.

"Fuck your big cock into my hot cunt..... oooh.... fill me up with your huge load of spunk.... make me your cum-hole. I'll taste it... let it leak out of me for the rest of the day...."

"You love spunk, don't you?" I breathe. Perhaps you're winning me over? "You'll do whatever I tell you, as long as I'll shoot for you." My cock head is now half an inch in you. I'd only have to push....

"I'll be your cumslut all day!" You gasp, knowing a frantic ramming is imminent. "I've never had a man shoot so much and recover so quickly... I want to drink it... wear it, revel in it... but first I want you to flood my thirsty cunt!'

I know that your lust is now engaged. My mind races with the possibilities. If I leave off now, deny us both a quick release, your thirst for pleasure will mount and become unquenchable. Your switch will have been flicked... from being your usual self to being your sex goddess alter ego, Jess - subservient, willing to do anything, anywhere, anytime... But how to make the most of it?

The penny drops. I have a plan. I thrust. We both groan as my cock parts your vaginal muscles, sinking in till my cock head is well and truly buried up to the balls. I hold still.

"Ooohhhyess!" You moan, locking eyes with me in the mirror. "Fuck me hard!"

"Are you Jess, now?" I ask, stirring my cock deep.

"You fucking know I am. Fuck me..." You're getting desperate to be railed hard into a series of orgasms.

"Say it." I squeeze your huge boobs so that my fingers dig in.

"I'm fucking Jess!" You call out, staring at me in the mirror, your eyes like liquid fire. "You know I am... I'll fuck you every which way till you're fucking drained empty... give me all you got. I'll do anything!"

I step back, releasing your boobs and slipping out. The nearest you got to a fucking was one deep insertion, then a withdrawal.

"Bastard!" You cry out in frustration. "Fuck me!"

"Not yet, Jess!" I tell you, firmly.

"Dammit!" The use of the name of your sexual alter ego tells you immediately how today will go. You know I'm aware your appetite is engaged, that you're helpless to resist. You know this will run and run, with sexual encounters recurring. Moreover, my kinky mind will cook up naughty scenarios and challenges... and you'll willingly participate in them.

"Finish up in here." I turn and leave for the bedroom, my hard cock leading the way.

You know now that whatever plans you had thought of were shelved. There's only one thing on your mind... the all-consuming desire for sexual pleasure. You stare at yourself in resignation, your animal desires have control of you again.

Having finished drying and moisturising, you step out of the bathroom. There on the bed are clothes selected. There is a tiny micro-bikini in red. There's pair of shorts and a T-shirt that says "I - heart - to fuck."

"Oh, and wear your hiking trainers," I tell you as I pass on the way to the bathroom.

"Fuck's sake... that tiny thing won't give me any support out on the trail," you complain.

"Be glad I chose that, not your nipple clamps," I throw back as I disappear.

A quick shower later and I'm back in the bedroom, finishing toweling. I watch to see you don't swap the underwear and hide those under the shorts and tee. As expected, you've only got as far as putting on the micro bikini. You cock your hips and tilt your head, showing off. "I suppose you think to get me parading outdoors in this? Or it wouldn't matter what I had on underneath?"

I nod. The sight is somehow more exciting than pure nakedness. The tiny patches can barely cover your nipples, the triangle below is a fraction of what it needs to be. On your curvy frame, it looks even more inadequate. My cock rises.

You seize your chance to torment me into taking you. "You wanna fuck me wearing this, don't you?" You smirk. "But look, if I bend or move at all," you demonstrate, "see, my boobs just fall out." They have. My cock twitches untouched.

You step slowly towards me, swinging your shoulders to make them sway and ripple. I can't take my eyes off them. You notice and up the ante. "... my big... soft... heavy... hanging... fuckable... cum loving... TITS!" You purr slowly and deliberately as you cross the room.

I can't help but admire. The greatest admiration you appreciate is, naturally enough for Jess, seeing me take hold of my hard cock and stroke it to the sight of you. You kneel before me, jacking the hopelessly unsupportive bikini top into your cleavage. Tied at the back, you tug on the fistful of strings at the front making the big boobs jiggle. "Love them wobbling, don't you?" I bet you wanna fuck them...?

In response, I suddenly speed up my strokes. You realise the taunting has had an effect on me, too. In an instant, I let fly.

"Slut!" I groan. The head of my cock bulges, and almost without warning, there's a sudden surge of sperm unleashed in your direction.

"Fuck!" You squeal, as the first rope catches you across your cheek and forehead. Your reactions are swift. You tug the bikini strings higher to offer your boobs and open your mouth, presenting your tongue as you tilt your head upwards and look up at me. The second rope paints your top lip and nose, before I control my aim and blast your tongue and chin. After a couple more heavy spurts, I turn to hosing your breasts in the remaining spurts.

I stand there gasping with the force of my orgasm. Refocusing, I take in the sight of you in your glory - what greets me burns into my memory as a sight I hope to always remember.

Kneeling, you have one hand jammed between your legs, and the tiny patch of thong has your fingers stuffed inside, busily working over your clit. Your other hand has already moved to toying with the thick white splashes adorning your boobs, spilling into your cleavage, where the bikini cloth is gathered. More is spilling from your chin and streaked up your face. You're breathing hard yourself - as always, the feel of hot sperm on you, combined with the aroma of the physical manifestation of my appreciation has made you overcome with lust.

"Oh fuck that's a lot of cum!" You gasp, almost unable to comprehend how one man can produce so much. "I'm a fucking mess!" Your fingers speed up under the tiny patch of cloth.

"You're fucking Jess!" I quip. "You're a cumslut." Your eyes roll up in your head as you succumb to your swift self-pleasure. You can't help but speed yourself toward orgasm. Your subservient tendencies are feeding on the moment - your dirty mind is reveling in being knelt on the carpet, rubbing your clit fast for your own release, showered in a big load of spunk and rude words.

I think to stop you, but having had some release myself, I guess it would be unfair as well as unkind to stop you. "Fucking do it... you deserve it... you dirty cum soaked bitch!"

"UUUGGHHH FUUUKKK!" Your wail of release and shuddering are a sight to behold. If I hadn't just emptied my first load over you, I'd be pouncing on you in a rush to orgasm with you.

Your denied release is all the more powerful, even if self-induced. Gasping, your mind starts to return to the present. I lean down and lift your chin, my tongue snakes around your lips and into your mouth, feeding you what's been spilt there. Your tongue dances on mine. "Always treat me like this" You breathe. "Make me your fuck-toy so I cum like that for you..." you pant as I let you catch your breath.

"I think you should go out wearing my sperm" I kiss you again.

"No... cos you're gonna give me more whilst we're out. You love soaking me and I love you doing it. I'm gonna clean up... cos that means you gotta do it again," you purr, working your hands over yourself. "When you see a fresh canvas, you'll want to paint it!"

"True!" I chuckle.

"This slutty bikini is fucked-up," you observe. The top has soaked up all my sperm that's flowed into your deep cleavage. The bottom half is sodden with your gushing juices. "I can't wear it now."

"OK, but you're wearing it to the beach next weekend. Put something else on for today... but see that it's suitably slutty... cos you know you'll be walking some of the way in just that!"

"How about naked?" You retort. "When you make me loose the tee and shorts, I'll strip completely. You wanna exhibit me? Then let's do it fully... only on two conditions... hmm maybe three?"

"Oh? Go on... what are they?"

You stand, gleaming in the sunlight from the window. "One... when I'm naked, you have to be too."

"Deal" I promise.

"Two... you fuck me properly... naked... outdoors... in the sunshine - I imagine you have a suitable spot in mind?"

This is looking to be a promising day. "That's the whole idea."

"Thirdly... you make me cum all I want, how I want. You can order me about... you know I love being controlled, but if I have an overpowering need... I get to call the shots!"

"Ha... you're in a greedy mood, then, Jess? Better pack your biggest toy... I might need backup."

You look sternly at me. "You fucking will. You've awoken Jess... and Jess is hungry!" You pull your biggest glass dildo out of your bedside draw and throw it on the bed.

"You might need something for your arse..." I joke.

"I've got your tongue and cock for that!" You shoot back, untying the bikini and using it to mop your cleavage and face.

"You're up for being assfucked outdoors, today then?" I want to check how far this will go.

You step to me, naked, looking serious. "You're a fucking dirty bastard with a lot of cum... which I love." You scoop up my balls and wind the sodden string bikini round and round both cock and balls. "And I'm Jess today. You know that means I need to fuck and fuck and fuck."

I moan as your hands roam over my organs as you bind them up. "You wear the cum-soaked bikini for me!"

"Kinky bitch!" I gasp, starting to swell in your hand as you've bound my cock and balls up in the wet strings. You carefully pull back my foreskin and tease my cock head with your fingernails.

"Dirty fucking Jess," you correct me. "And you're just the dirty-minded fucker to be a perfect match!" You flounce off to the bathroom to sponge yourself clean.

By the time I've packed the backpacks, leaving space to stow removed clothing, you come downstairs, flaunting the shorts and rude slogan tee. "Chosen your own underwear?" I ask.

"I've put on the black, stretchy, glossy PVC bra and panties," you confirm, tying on your hiking laces.

"Sexy, but aren't they gonna be hot?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well... I don't bank on wearing them long, knowing your mood. But... given I expect you to cum on me and in me a lot, I think they'll contain the messiness till I get home to wash!" You throw at me. "What you got underneath?" You ask.

"You know!" I respond. "Just as you left me."

"Show me!" You sound aroused.

I step inside the hall, and as you sit on the step to do your laces, I unbutton and drop my shorts. I'm naked underneath... cock and balls are still bound in the soiled micro-bikini. Presented clear of the binding is the forward part of my cock and both balls.

"Good boy!" You're level with my loins. You scoop up my equipment. "You deserve a kiss..." you look up at me as you slip your tongue over my swelling cock head. I moan, my cock firming up in its bindings.

"There..." you pull back, but your fingers taunt my testicles. "Aww..." you kiss them each. "Make lots of thick, hot, creamy sperm for me to enjoy!" You stand and head outside.

"Fucking tease!" I complain albeit grinning in appreciation. I pull up my shorts and lock up.

"You're the fucking tease!" You remind me, "You could have fucked me in the bathroom. Instead, you jerked off and spunked over me. You knew I'd be turned on beyond belief. Now it's your turn to suffer." You climb in the car quickly so the neighbours don't see the slogan you're sporting on your tee.

I climb in beside you. "Plus," you continue, "the more your lust and anticipation builds, the more your balls work overtime. I meant what I said... big fucking loads and lots of them. If we've got to go out to fuck, then let's make it worth the effort."

"I'm gonna fill all your holes, one after the other, you greedy fucker!" I promise.

"I told you, it's my spunk... mine to have where I choose. Maybe you get my arse, but only if I'm happy with what you've given me. Now let's get going. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can get it on!"

"I couldn't agree more!"

Our journey takes us from residential streets to open roads to winding lanes. Eventually, we trundle slowly up a secluded dirt track. There are only a couple of other cars parked and nobody in sight.

We step out of the cars, and you look around as if sizing up the situation. "We get naked here?" You ask.

"In a little while." I chuckle at you seeking instructions. "When we're a little more sheltered. There's only a couple more hikers about," I nod to the other cars, "but you don't want them to see you, do you?"

"Depends... they might like the show. I might too!" You quip. "Who knows, they might be here for the same reason as us. Does this spot have a reputation?"

"Not that I've heard!" I shrug. "Why, are you horny?" I goad you. I'm pulling the day sacks out of the boot, handing you yours.

"It's hot," you observe. "Have you packed suncream?"

"Of course. And plenty, seeing as we might need a fair amount if we're fully exposed..."

"Good!" You rummage around and fish out a bottle of factor 30. You look at me and pull the tee shirt over your head. My eyes lock on your bouncing boobs in your shiny PVC bra as you uncap the bottle. You eye me cockily as you go through the motions of smearing your exposed skin in white suncream. You notice my attentiveness. "Remind you of this morning?" You taunt me.

"Do you want me to do your back?" I ask. You throw me the bottle.

"I want you to do me. Full stop... hurry up!" You tell me. I hasten to the task, sliding my hands over your shoulders and back, then hooking my hands under your bra strap. Exploring, I run them to the sides, then inside the cups, feeling your soft breasts.

"Enough!" You step away, snagging my hands free. "Either we go for a walk and get down to business, or I'll drive home and use my toys till I'm satisfied - and you can go without!"

I scoop up the suncream bottle and drop it into your bag and hand it to you, before heading down the track. You follow on.

The sun is rising. It's not far before you're wishing today was less active given the heat developing. "Should have gone to the beach!" You grumble. It's too hot to be hiking in the hills!"

"Next week the beach, then - we've already planned for that... you're wearing your slutty bikini, remember?"

"That'll still get strenuous!" You moan, "Cos you're bound to take me into the secluded dunes and fuck me!"

"A few times... no doubt" I chuckle. I stop, drop my day sack and pull off my shirt. I slap on some suncream whilst cocking an eye at you. "Topless. That'll cool you down!"

Accepting the dare, you undo your bra. You grasp the lower hem of the cups and theatrically pull it up, causing your heavy hangers to bounce free. I can't take my eyes off them.

"Hand me that suncream," you tell me. I toss you the bottle, your unfettered breasts ripple as you catch. You upend the bottle and squirt several white ropes over your boobs. "Oops... a bit too much," you jest. "Looks like I've been spermed over again!"

"It looks like at least two men's loads" I admire as you use both hands on each breast in turn, slithering them around, but clearly overly manipulating each soft breast, squeezing them and plucking at each big, pierced nipple.

"You'd fucking love to see that, wouldn't you?" You observe the bulge in my shorts. "You'd love to see me make another guy blow his load over my big tits after you've covered them with yours!"

"Aw, admit it - You'd love it too," I argue. "You love being appreciated, love sex and adore sperm."

"Come on, let's get to where we can be more secluded so we can play." You close the subject... for now, at least.

Turning onward, we suddenly find two other hikers heading straight for us. Two girls in their early twenties, in crop tops and cropped shorts, with rucksacks and stout walker's boots.

Too late for you to hide, you conclude to brazen it out. It's only boobs on show, and these aren't lecherous men, after all. As they're close to passing, it's clear they see your swaying breasts and more significantly, the bulge in my shorts. I'd chosen a loose fitting pair, to allow room, but this means my swollen state has made it quite apparent what's on my mind - suggesting our intent is more than a bit of nonchalant toplessness.

5080
5080
88 Followers