The Misanthrope Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips were bony and prominent given how slender her frame was, and she had to work the skinny legged cargo pants down, waggling one knee forward and then the other. The sock-clad toes helped pull the cuffs down enough that she could draw the remainder of her pants off. Under the pants were the tiniest black frilly panties, twin to those that had graced the loveseat when we came in. Her butt wasn't voluminous, but the little strip of fabric bunched up in her crack. From my vantage, I could see her thigh gap, the garment round and suggestive there.

My mug of tea was empty: I set it aside. I kicked off my boater shoes and clambered out of the low, unsprung divan. She retreated two steps into the bedroom, awash with daylight. Her hands played with the bottom of her shirt, drawing it up only an inch or two, hinting at what might come.

I stepped to follow her. I pulled off my v-necked sweater and tossed it onto the loveseat. She rocked her hips back and forth, a smile flickering across her lips.

"Take off the shirt, babe," she said. "Show me what you're made of."

I pulled my shirt up over my head. I'm no gym rat, and my tan stops where my shirt begins. I felt vaguely doughy, suddenly aware of my pale skin and sporadic chest hair. Alice, though, licked her lips.

"Good. Now the pants."

I loosened my own belt and unclasped the button underneath. My trousers fell around my ankles and I wiggled my feet free, first the right and then the left. Two steps and I was standing before her. She was too short to kiss standing up, but she reached around behind me, putting her hands on my ass, and rested her cheek against my chest. I realized that I was so very hard, that she must feel my erection between us.

I made to draw her shirt up, but she pushed back and bounced onto the bed facing me. She took her glasses off and put them on the side table.

The bed must only have been a twin, but it nearly filled the small bedroom. The casement window, old-fashioned, streamed with rain, radiated winter light onto a richly colored bedspread, a brown comforter, several woolen blankets, wrinkled sheets, and multiple pillows. It also radiated the chill of a rainy winter afternoon.

I knelt onto the bed, hoping to combat the chill by taking refuge under the covers--or in her arms, I'm not sure which.

"You're interested now, aren't you, old man. Crawling into my bed, you want to screw me, don't you?" Her words were mocking, teasing me. She reached down and pulled the shirt up, baring her belly, then pulling it over her head. She shook her hair free and dropped the shirt off one side.

Her bellybutton was pierced and dangled a sparkling bit of jewelry. That was a first for me. Her bra, by contrast, was very plain, black to match her panties, with spaghetti straps and a thin band behind her.

I embraced her, pulling her close. Kneeling, we were closer in height, so I pressed my lips to hers. I felt her intake of breath in my arms and a mobile active mouth press itself back to mine. I sipped and gulped air around a panting, muscular kiss. I closed my eyes and let my tongue find hers in a tango wet and forceful. My left hand, meanwhile, found a simple clasp behind her. The elastic shot apart.

She had a hand between us, and it was carefully exploring. A touch here, a touch there. A cupping and a tracing, avoiding the most sensitive areas but gaining a measure. Then she paused to pull off her loosened bra, staring into my eyes as she sent it to join the t-shirt.

Her breasts were full and round, swaying low once freed of restraint, bigger than a handful, but not overpowering. Her nipples were very dark and each bumped out, pinchable and thick.

"Remember how I like it?" she asked. I did. I pushed her back against the wall of pillows behind her, my hands going to her panties. Her legs shot up in the air and I had them off. I paused to sniff them, looking into her eyes as I did so. She laughed as I pantomimed my delight--which was no act, smelling, as they did, of sex and fertility.

I let the panties drop and then commenced to wiggle out of my underpants. We were both down to socks now. I leaned back in to renew the kiss and feel our bodies next to each other. Alice was small, a hot gymnastic bundle of flesh beneath me. I felt huge and ungainly, my body covering her. Our lips danced and her thighs hugged my torso. The very tip of my manhood just barely hovered in the furry precincts outside her sex. I very definitely felt one engorged nipple touching my chest.

With one hand behind her neck to hold me up, I pushed the other down and cupped her ass. It was thin and tight but it made her mewl in response. I put my lips into the hollow of her jaw and then blew gently into her ear. Alice squirmed in delight, her own mouth sending shivers through me, sucking and biting places I didn't understand existed.

I moved to go down on her and she snapped out of her reverie. One hand darting to her side table, she insisted, "Remember? I want you to fuck me hard."

Her fingers were clutching a wrapped condom. The red wrapper advertised that it was "unlubricated with reservoir tip". She opened it adeptly and, for the first time, touched me, rolling it on expertly.

"Now fuck me," she commanded.

I pushed at her thighs, and, reluctantly, they parted. I let my tip poke her, once, twice. There was no doubt of her preparation; here there was no resistance. Thinking of her admonition, I didn't hold back. I rammed as hard as I could, sheathed myself in her wet flesh. She let out a single "oh!", a look of savoring delight welling up in her face.

I moved. Thump, thump, thump. The bed shook as I carelessly, thoughtlessly, thoroughly humped inside her. At first, just an inch or two at a time, but building up, withdraw, in, withdraw, in. Each time nearly slipping free only to forcefully pile back inside her.

She was so slick, coating my plunging cock with flecks of white cream. And she was inarticulate, crying out only wordless "uhs" and "ohs" and "ahs", a grunting chorus that suddenly burst back into coherence with "oh my god! Oh my god! Here it goes! Oh goddd!" as a hot steamy flood boiled out of her.

I wasn't that close, so I kept pounding her. Somewhere in the scent in the room and the frenzy of her movements, I found another gear. Alice was wordless again as our coupling finally teased the first stirrings of completion. She drew her heels up higher and, the angle changed, our motion smoothed into a rocking, rolling motion. Her trembling lips wordlessly begged me to fill her, complete our journey. It felt like, with every thrust, I was lifting her from the bed and then gently placing her back upon it. Her hands slapped at and grabbed my ass, drawing me deeper, deeper. I felt the clench of my balls, the tightening inside, the spring coiled, and, looking into her eyes, I released.

When I next thought anything, I reached down and grasped the base of the condom. I could feel her around me, my still firm meat held tenderly inside, but the room was cool around us. I held the base and slipped free. We rolled about and I drew the covers over us.

"That was good," she said. "Just what I like."

I shut her up with a kiss, stroking her hair.

We stayed like that for a long while, touching and kissing, dozing a bit. Maybe more than a bit, for a found myself suddenly awakening, the light shifted towards afternoon, to the sound of her shower running.

I pondered for a second and then climbed out of the bed. I pulled off the used condom, knotted it, and carried it with me to the bathroom. I dropped it into the waste bin there. The light in the bathroom was harsh and fluorescent. She was standing in a half-length clawfoot tub, the plastic curtain drawn around her, just a dark shape being pummeled by the spray from her shower wand.

She looked around as I climbed in behind her and the wry teasing look was back.

"Going to soap my back?"

"And your front and sides as well," I replied.

There was only a big bottle of liquid soap. I pumped a palmful and started to apply it to her back--as she was facing me. She took the container and returned the favor. We changed places beneath the warm spray. She washed my butt crack. I finally got my monkey paws on her cleavage.

Those mounds were a delight, the firmness just at the perfect ripeness, like avocados ready to be gobbled up. The firm tips, sensitive and yet so very available, washed over by the slick suds emanating from my greedy hands. Massaging them I finally figured out the contortion needed to shut her eyes with hot kisses.

She had one finger probing my butthole while the other hand steadied herself by holding onto my back. My cock was insistently hard as she worked that finger into me. She nipped my neck with her teeth and then hissed "I want you again. Hurry while the water's hot."

Her finger popped free and she spun about, leaning forward. I lined up as she worked her legs as far apart as the little tub allowed, and, without a thought, rubbed up against her opening.

"God, yes, do it!" she moaned. I slipped in, my hands seizing her hips and drawing her back onto me. She thrust her ass at me and we moved together, steaming water cascading over our joining. She felt so much more alive, skin-to-skin, her insides grasping me. Embracing me.

Oh. Yeah. Unprotected. I needed to keep my head here. I lengthened my strokes and tried to slow down, gain control.

"Faster, dammit," she countered. "Harder, fuck me harder."

Unable to resist, I sped back up. It was hot and furious--and then suddenly not. The warmth in the water faded, the supply exhausted. The warm faded and then turned freezing cold.

"Ugh!" Alice spun the dials and the shower stopped. We ripped open the shower curtain. I grabbed a towel and started to dry her, but she was having none of that either. Dripping wet, she dragged me into the main room and pushed me into the love seat, climbing into my lap, seeking to impale herself.

"What about..." I started.

"Fucking finish me off," she said, her voice trembling.

I forced her down on my still bare cock and used my hands to move her hips forward and back. I leaned back, seeking to get deeper. Her face was an agony of desire, of a peak denied and of a peak coming. I gave myself to drawing it out of her, using her weight to grind her sensitive sex against my pubic bone, the thickness of my cock to fill her, the stiffness to rub her insides. I concentrated on getting her to cum, willing her to lose it.

Her voice rose, climbing the scale, singing higher notes. Her insides gripping, clenching, firming.

"Right there, right there, right there..." she intoned, all my attention focused on sending her over, not noticing my own tension building. And then... her body twitched and twitched and the warm stream of her release flooding out. I felt the urgency then, building inside me.

"You've got to get off..." I managed to croak, but her back arched and I felt it. The little betrayal to perpetuate the species, the first wet part slip free. Then, as the import of my words hit home and Alice started to push up, the surging of my loins. One after another, deep into her womb. Her hazel eyes met mine, lips slightly parted.

"Well," she started. She moved slightly in my lap. I could feel the warm jism up inside her, my tender tool still twitching slightly inside.

"Well, that didn't go to plan," she whispered. I leaned up and kissed her.

"No, I guess not," I replied. She kissed me back. It was a slow, romantic kiss.

We had to clean up with washcloths. She pulled on a muslin robe. I had to search about for clothing, hither and yon throughout the apartment.

Our conversation was muted and we didn't talk about The Event. I caught her glancing at me speculatively. I know she did the same.

"Do you want to go to dinner?" I asked.

"Maybe tomorrow," she replied. "Give me your number?"

We traded numbers. Then I slinked down the hill, across the Seattle Center, and proceeded towards my hotel. The rain had faded away to nothing. As I crossed 4th, the pink elephant stared down at me. I looked around at the low industrial neighborhood and wondered what had happened.

In my hotel room, I ordered a room service hamburger and drank hipster beer before falling into a dreamless sleep.

The next day dawned and it was as if the previous day had never happened. I drank my dismal instant hot beverage and showered. Standing beneath the spray, all I could think of was the feeling of Alice's hips between my hands. I washed myself slowly, the last traces of her scent flowing down the drain.

I went for real breakfast. The Portage Café has dreadfully slow service, but on a Sunday morning it was practically empty. I didn't have anywhere to go, so I didn't care if my eggs arrived.

I texted my daughter, Samantha. I hadn't talked to her in a few months, and, truth be told, we'd never been close. Her mother had married a man, her step-father, who had adopted her. I was just... this biological appendage to their family. But she must have been busy: she didn't reply.

I had never married, but I'd been with a steady number of women. My next stop, later in the week, would be in San Francisco, and I had a "friend with benefits" there. We might hook up, if she were free.

A lady passed outside the café, pushing a stroller. My mind flicked to Alice.

What the... I thought. One slip up and I was thinking about babies and strollers? With a stranger?

I picked up my phone and opened the texting app, pulling up Alice's number. I stared at it. I locked the phone again. My eggs came.

After I ate, I sipped my coffee and then opened my phone again.

Alice's number was open in the texting app. I stared at it. What the heck...

"Dinner?" I typed. I pushed send and, at that precise moment, received a text from the same number: "So what about that dinner?"

"Seems we're on the same wavelength," I replied.

"Heh," was the reply to that. "Where you thinking?"

"Assaggio, maybe 7?"

"Nice place. Cu"

I stumbled through the rest of the day, mainly poking at the computer in my hotel room. I dressed up for dinner, putting on a good jacket.

She was late. I sat at the bar, drinking water. She came in wearing a mushroom-colored raincoat, which disgorged her slim body dressed in a silk brocade dress, cream colored with huge tropical leaves as a pattern. The slim "v" of the decolletage hinted at her curves.

She mounted the barstool next to me. The dining room and bar were a cacophony of noise and action, but I was wrapped up in bubble of her attention. She must have worn contacts, as the glasses were missing.

"You made it," I said, feeling lame. "You look wonderful." I leaned forward to kiss her.

"Not feeling guilty, are you?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

"Good. I don't know what I'm feeling." She had a hand on her tummy. "I think I saw five hundred strollers today."

I laughed! "So, it wasn't just me! Is there something in the water here or what?"

"No, it's the same three kids, but they circle the block giving the illusion of a baby boom," she declared. "The fertility gods letting you know they have their eyes on you."

The maitre d looked us over and nodded to the dining room. I took Alice by the hand and we went to our table.

Dinner was a blur. I'd been here before, but all I saw were Alice's eyes--and her calm assurance.

"Pecorino, not parmesan," she said, brushing off the waiter's offering of cheese. The owner, overhearing, leaned in. "She's right, for this dish, you want it to melt nicely." He nodded at me as if I had won the lottery. And there was a certain frisson through the evening. He knew I never brought a date here, only clients, but this was no professional meeting. The service kicked up a level.

When we stepped out, sated and feted, into the slow drizzle of the evening, she said "You know, you surprised me."

"How so?"

"You didn't try to impress me, all 'captain of industry' or anything. You took me to a nice place, where they kind of know you, and... you scored points with me all night. You wouldn't be trying to get back into my panties, would you?"

"Getting into your panties had crossed my mind."

"Good. We going to your place this time?"

"If you like."

"I like."

I ordered up a ride share. I escorted her through the lobby to the elevator. There was another, older, couple in the elevator and their eyes silently judged our age difference. I pushed the number 16 and held her hand, ignoring their silent disapproval. I looked into Alice's eyes as we shivered together in the ultra-modern, faux-wood paneled, silent box. "Appraising" was the word I was thinking.

"Ding" went the machine and spewed us out. I led her down the hallway of identical doors and card keyed open mine. She stepped inside and I followed. She looked around at my luggage, at my laptop, at my bed.

"You sure you're not married?"

"Not even a girlfriend."

She shrugged off the raincoat and parked it on a chair. The floral brocade matched the texture and sheen of the wallpaper, she looked like an orchid, perfectly matched to the scene. I awkwardly put aside my coat. I felt like I matched my luggage: out of place here.

"What happens if, you know?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"Are you sure you don't know? I kind of liked feeling you up inside me. I could get used to that."

"Alice, I liked looking at baby carriages and thinking of you."

"Then you should push up this dress and bend me over this bed. Get your rocks off knocking me up."

I stepped up behind her. The dress had big buttons down the back instead of a zip. I put my arms around her and nestled her head under my jawline, our heights working to my disadvantage. I felt the tension in her limbs melt just a little.

"You don't mean that," I said. "Yesterday was a special day and tonight was, well, magical. But..."

"But what?" she demanded. She felt alive in my arms, her back pressed to me.

"I'm taking a risk here, going out on a limb. I mean, this is crazy. Do you know what you want? Is this what you were looking for yesterday?" I put one hand around her, holding her trim belly, letting the other hand begin to fiddle with the top button of her dress. My head said this was out of control. My body, though, knew this dance. I knew she could feel my arousal, as my hips nested it against her ass.

"I don't know what I want," she said, her voice defiant, dripping with vehemence. "I was looking for a good quick fuck. I go for older men, tourists, guys on vacation from their wives. Guys who won't fuck up my life with lovey-dovey stuff." She was rubbing her ass against me, letting herself feel her effect on me. My hand slipped lower on her stomach, pressing her mound.

"But I never take them to my place..." she paused, "And you're not married... and when you came inside me..." We were grinding together, a swaying dance. The first button on her dress surrendered.

"And tonight?" I asked. "Is this just a hookup? Or do you want something more?" The second button was easier than the first. Her left hand reached back to pull me against her.

"This has to be a hookup, right? I'm in your hotel room, fifteen stories up. In a few days you're leaving. I'll probably never see you again, never hear from you again. You'll come to your senses and run like hell," she spat. I could hear the venom, the anticipation of the disappointment.

"Only, all day I wanted so badly for you to fuck your baby into me," she finished quietly. "For tonight to have meant something." My fingers were now rubbing her sex, feeling the heat emanating from her slit. The thick, silky material didn't hide how she was soaking with desire.

"I'd never ghost you. Yesterday was special, and tonight, I felt it too. I don't know if I've ever felt this way. I know it's crazy, but..." I trailed off. I wanted to say "we probably shouldn't take any risks" and "we should take this slow" and "I care enough not to hurt you". I kissed her shoulder, hearing her breath sucked in sharply with each twirl of her hips.