The Missing Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers

Upon seeing Gregory, Torren's eyes widened considerably for a few moments before he jolted to attention and gave the young man a respectful bow. Gregory noted that although the blacksmith bowed to him, his eyes quickly darted to Talina a few times. Well, it wasn't like he could fault the guy for that.

"Master, how may I be of service?" Torren kept his head bowed as he spoke.

"I'm just wandering around, trying to get to know Bolut's camp a little better. I thought I should know the folks I'm supposed to be responsible for." Gregory slowly extended his hand for Torren to shake. He didn't want to startle the fellow again. "I'm Gregory by the way. It's nice to meet you."

For a moment Torren didn't quite seem to know what to do with the gesture. He simply gawped at Gregory's hand somewhat blankly. Just before things were about to get awkward, the smith finally sprung to life and timidly shook the offered hand. The man had a disturbingly feeble handshake, especially considering that the huge hands upon the blacksmith could probably have crushed Gregory's own with ease.

"So what kinds of things do you forge here?" Gregory looked about to see several wickedly shaped swords of orcish black steel lining the walls.

"Weapons and arms mostly." Torren became somewhat more relaxed as the conversation shifted toward work. "I do some occasional fixing but the orc warriors generally prefer the orc smiths in the camp. I learn what I can from them and style my wares in the orcish fashion for Bolut. Most of it gets sold in the human kingdoms. Orcs prefer orcs, not humans, making their armour." The bias of the orcs didn't seem to bother Torren too much, though it was clear he would have preferred to have a little more trust amongst the savage giants.

Gregory settled his hands on his hips casually as he looked over the swords. He knew very little about blacksmithing but the blades Torren had made for display were definitely of a high quality. He'd seen better wares from the blacksmiths in the camp but he'd seen plenty worse too. Curious, Gregory stepped up and pulled one of the swords from the rack. It was big of course, far too big for him to have wielded properly and yet not nearly as heavy as it looked.

"This is impressive. Is orc steel very light?" Gregory swung the sword testingly.

"Not especially. Valise gives me this stuff that I weave into the metal. Makes it lighter. Orcs don't like it. They reckon if it's not heavy then it's not going to be as good for swinging at someone." Torren shrugged those massive shoulders.

"Valise was the woman I met this morning? The kindly blonde lady handing out birth control?" Gregory respectfully replaced the sword upon the rack as he spoke.

"Yes. She is our alchemist. Very rare profession. No one knows how Bolut managed to find her," Talina interjected.

"Well let's go pay her a visit then. Thank you for your time Torren." Gregory gave the man a little nod and Torren picked his buckler back up to offer a grateful smile.

Gregory walked away from the blacksmith with Talina at his side. Once they were out of earshot he broke the silence between them and spoke his mind.

"So how long have you known Torren?" He turned his head to look at the slender beauty beside him.

Talina was quickly caught in the act of peeking at Gregory out of the corner of her eye with a somewhat entranced glint in her gaze. Upon hearing the question she blinked and took a moment to consider it before offering a small shake of her head.

"I'm not sure really. He's Emmet's son. Bolut brought him here a while back but couldn't bring the rest of the old man's family. I don't see much of him. Then again our paths don't cross that much. I think he prefers men." Talina absently brushed a few stray strands of hair from her brow.

Gregory winced inwardly. It had taken all of thirty seconds to see that Torren was absolutely madly in love with Talina. It was true that he'd barely looked at her for the entire time she'd been there but the way he'd seemed to tremble wasn't because he feared Gregory but because he feared his own reaction to her.

"You're sure he prefers men?" Gregory tried to sound casual.

"Reasonably sure. He never visits us. Even in the revels, where we come out of our tents to play, he avoids the courtesans." A troubling thought then occurred to her and her eyes suddenly narrowed upon Gregory. "He's not...well he's not your type is he?"

"What? Huh? No! No, I'm definitely exclusive to the ladies." Gregory tried not to look sheepish. He failed.

"Well then we're glad to have you," she teased. "Let's go see Valise."

Valise was the woman who had given the little potions to Algra and Janette that morning. She was seated behind her own little stall set slightly apart from the rest. Gregory guessed the reason for this was due to the many fragile glass bottles of various shapes, sizes and colours set upon a green table cloth that covered the stall. He privately thought that the delicate little collection would probably have lasted all of ten minutes on the pathway with the rest of the stalls with orcs lumbering by.

Valise offered a welcoming smile as they approached, her golden blonde hair was combed into silken waves that framed her pale, alluring features.

"Good afternoon master," Valise's rich melodic voice rang through the air. "and Talina, it is always a pleasure to see you my dear."

Though the woman seemed to be freshly sprung into middle age with a few sparse lines settled around glimmering eyes, she was also a truly enchanting beauty. Talina offered Valise a familiar wiggle of her fingers in greeting.

"Master, in his enduring wisdom and refined handsomeness," at this point, Talina playfully lowered her head to bow before him "would like to know more about the camp. I am to introduce him to his new slaves whilst he leaves me to whimper with my pussy all wet. It isn't fair." Talina pouted despite the mischief still prevalent in her eyes.

Gregory's eyes nearly popped out to bounce over the ground. His cheeks quickly started to burn hot at the brazen words of his guide.

"Now Talina, have mercy on the dear boy." Valise lifted her fingertips to her lips and laughed a soft sweet melody.

"But I'm horny!"

"Hush dear." Valise gently chided before turning her attention to Gregory. "I make and sell potions here in the camp as well as occasionally helping Emmet and Bolut with certain tasks when their workload becomes too heavy."

Gregory tried to take his attention off of Talina, who had slid herself up against him once more. She seemed to be doing some very naughty things with her fingers underneath her cloak, or so it seemed from her half lidded eyes and the hot breaths she kept blowing against his neck.

"W-what kinds of potions do you sell?" Greg could barely form a coherent thought right then and was slightly amazed at still having the mental faculties to ask that question.

"Healing salves, healing elixirs, potions of vigour or stamina. The orcs aren't so interested. They mistrust me. I tend to keep to minor effects because of that mistrust."

"Why do they..." Talina finally made him lose all control as she licked her warm wet tongue along the lobe of his ear. "...excuse me."

After politely begging the pardon of the matronly Valise, he turned to Talina and crushed his lips against hers in a kiss that made her squeal with muffled enthusiasm. Beneath her robe, her fingers were pushed aside and replaced by his own skilled touch caressing the slippery lips of her saturated pussy.

It took all of thirty seconds before her long slender legs quivered and she groaned into his kiss whilst her hot nectar cascaded down over his fingers. With the sex crazed female momentarily sated, Gregory continued to gently caress the soft wet folds of her pussy as his lips pulled away and he looked back to Valise.

"Sorry about that. As I was saying; why do they mistrust you?" He breathed a sigh of relief as Talina's sinfully appealing touch ceased to a mere hug of adoration.

Valise was looking at him with a mixture of knowing amusement and wry admiration. She'd never seen anyone deal with Talina's attention seeking ways quite so efficiently.

"Orcs have a distrust of magic and magic is an ingredient of alchemy. It is nothing personal, but they would rather seek other means of attaining what my wares might offer. Still, my concoctions sell far more than anything else when Bolut travels into the human kingdoms with his caravan." There was a hint of pride in her voice.

"I'm sure they do. Would it be possible for you to visit me later? I've never seen any magic of any kind. If you could demonstrate the effects of your talents for me then I would be extremely grateful."

"Of course, master. It would be my pleasure." Valise's knowledgeable smile broadened into something made from genuine relish. It was clear that his interest was something she wasn't used to and she was obviously eager to prove herself.

"Don't go to too much trouble though. I don't want to be wasting your stock or anything like that."

Valise's smile widened amiably and she nodded her acquiescence.

"Now for you," Gregory turned his attention to Talina with a look of playful scorn brightening his expression, "if you're so hell bent on distracting me then so be it. Let's go visit your friends."

Talina's cheshire cat grin was downright scintillating.

"Well finally." She grabbed one of his hands in both of hers and playfully pulled him away from the alchemist toward the largest of the tents in which her sisters practiced their carnal art form.

Gregory played along with her and allowed himself to be pulled into what turned out to be quite the den of sin. Each corner of the tent had a thin sheet of sheer white material hanging down to the ground. The floor was covered in a patchwork mix of cushions and a subtle scent of perfume carried through the air. He didn't know if it was simply for his benefit but the cleanliness of the tent impressed him considerably. Given the acts that must have gone on there it felt notably fresh. The tent was big enough to stand up in and he was led into the centre before Talina placed her hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him down to sit amongst the soft pillows beneath him.

"Do we approve?" Talina stepped back as the question rang out to the three covered corners of the tent.

"We do." A soft husky purr slipped forth from behind one of the sheer coverings. Gregory turned his head and could just make out the vague shadow of a feminine form behind it.

"We want him." This time the voice came from behind the opposite curtain. It was lighter in its tone and laced with excitement.

Gregory had the odd feeling he might be eaten alive at any minute.

"I must prepare myself, master. I leave you in good company." Talina turned and applied a farewell kiss that practically seared his ravenous lips.

With that she turned and stepped into her own corner of the tent before casting him a knowing wink and pulling her thin curtain across the space between them. Gregory became so enchanted with the shape of her shadow against the sheer material that he didn't notice the other two curtains slowly peel open to reveal their inhabitants.

It was only when the feminine figures that emerged from within began to move that they caught his attention. As they flanked him from either side he couldn't pay attention to both at once and so he shifted his head to the right to be met with the highly agreeable sight of the curvy beauty slowly crawling toward him.

Long silky russet waves of hair spilled down to lightly caress the ground beneath her as she prowled toward him on her hands and knees. Her back arched to highlight the enticing curves of her bare shapely bum. She wore what could generously be described as a stringy bronze bikini that barely contained the bountiful portions of her breasts as they jiggled promisingly beneath her.

Gregory looked into her eyes and found her face had a straightforward appeal, spiced with the lusty glimmer in her dark green eyes. As she neared him she lifted herself up onto her knees and slowly caressed her fingers along her bare creamy thighs. The small triangle of bronze metal between her legs left little to the imagination as he saw her voluptuous figure displayed for his viewing pleasure. Running his tongue across his suddenly dry lips, he felt himself bulge inside his jeans when she mirrored the gesture on plush crimson painted seams. The wink that she followed it up with was damn near enough to induce a heart attack.

What was considerably more heart-attack worthy was when Gregory reluctantly tore his eyes away from the woman to investigate what was lightly tickling its way across his own inner thigh. When he turned and found himself suddenly staring into a pair of incredibly bright, green, feline eyes he jolted backwards in sudden fright.

"Jesus Christ!"

"Who?" The owner of those eyes asked with a tilt of her head.

Gregory was left to gape at her. It is said that what people find the strangest isn't necessarily the most alien sights but the most familiar presented differently. It was because of this that he found himself looking upon one of the strangest creatures he'd ever seen. On the one hand he saw the appealing shape of her body barely encased in a golden bikini. She was a pleasant mix of Talina's slender frame and the new courtesan's wicked curves. A smooth jet black mane of hair was pulled up behind her head into a long ponytail and held in place with a golden patterned clip.

To Gregory, her face appeared to carry enough distinctive features to make her appearance carry a distinctly Earthly far eastern flavour. The slight exotic slant of her eyes, a cute small nose and beautifully female lips that matched the ebon hue of her hair all conspired to show him an innately feral beauty that he'd never seen the like of before.

The more startling features of the alluring creature were seen in the long sharp tips of her nails that extended outward like claws in the moment he startled her. A thin layer of sandy coloured fur covered her entire body and was patterned along her sides and over her back with long black stripes. Those lines wrapped around her thighs and over her arms in oddly enticing patterns. Her distinctly human features had that same thin coating of fur that only ceased around her lips and within the depths of her pointed ears.

"S-sorry," Gregory couldn't stop marvelling at her. "I've never seen anyone like you before."

Apprehension gave way to understanding in those luminous feline eyes. His shock clearly wasn't a unique experience for her.

"My apologies, master. Would you like me to leave?" She appeared somewhat self conscious about her appearance and habitually scooted toward the entrance to the tent.

"Leave!?" Gregory was incredulous. "After today I might keep you all to myself."

Apparently this reaction wasn't common amongst their regular clientele. Gregory offered an amiable grin before resuming the position Talina had left him in and sliding closer to the woman shaped tigress in the process.

"Seriously, you're gorgeous...you just startled me." Gregory casually leaned back on his arms.

"Thank you." The woman gave a very real purr of appreciation before looking over to her accomplice with an approving glint in her eyes. "My name is Fiona-Lynn. This is Lydia Brooke. You are our new master?"

Both women slowly edged closer to Gregory and he found himself looking upon them both as they settled on either side of him with their legs tucked beneath them.

"So I'm told." Gregory didn't feel at all master-like right then.

"Well then, what would you have us do for you?" Lydia's voice was a pleasantly entrancing melody to Fiona's scintillating, exotic purr.

"What kinds of things do you do?"

"Well," Fiona's hand reached out and he felt the soft pads of her fingertips slowly trace a path across his leg up toward the growing lump trapped in that denim. "we provide all sorts of entertainment. Don't we Lydia?"

The grin that came over the cat-like features showed a set of ivory white teeth with sharp canines and incisors pointed in a distinctly carnivorous fashion.

"We do," Lydia agreed. "perhaps our new master would like us to play a song for him?"

The woman's suggestion was voiced as she extended her own hand to stroke along Gregory's opposite thigh in what was barely more than a grope. She also shifted her body in such a way that the deep cleft of her barely confined breasts was displayed only inches from his eyes.

"Or we could recite a poem?" Fiona caught his attention again by playfully digging her sharp claws into his leg. The moment of pain was soon eased over by the feel of her hand caressing the offended area.

"Maybe you would like to watch us dance together," Lydia was now grinning along with Fiona as their hands teased their way up between his thighs and un-ravelled the sweater tied about his waist.

The sweater had actually been doubling as a makeshift belt and without it the damage to his jeans became clearly visible. The zipper immediately fell open and both women looked down to see his under-shorts and the prominent tent he was making within them.

"Such strange clothes master wears," Fiona observed as she slipped her long claws underneath the hem of his underwear and slowly peeled them down.

Gregory watched the eyes of the two women brighten as he felt the fresh air of the tent upon the bare helmet of his engorged length. Lydia slowly licked the tip of her tongue across her lips and Fiona's purring became notably louder in the sudden silence that had fallen between them.

"I think master shows us what he wishes of us," Lydia turned her gaze from the throbbing member to look meet Gregory's gaze. He'd seen that look in a woman's eyes all too often in those past few days.

"But we do not grant such a thing lightly," Fiona cautioned her friend. "for there is no male here who could please us."

As she spoke, her claws retracted and her long nimble fingers peeled his underwear down far enough for his cock to fully spring upward between the two sinfully alluring ladies.

"What about the orcs?" Gregory was trying to keep his mind on business. A task which, given the circumstances, was enormously difficult.

"Orcs? We dance for them. We sing for them. Yet if we allowed them any more the great brutes would savage us. Orc men know nothing of sensuality." Fiona carried a dismissive tone as she began to slip her hand upwards under Gregory's shirt where she was all too happy to find a body that felt like silk pulled tight over steel.

"And the men of the camp? Or the emissaries?" Curiosity was just managing to reign in the call of his steadily growing desire.

"Ha! The men here are decent enough but most have wives and so their decency keeps them away from us." Fiona slowly lifted Gregory's shirt above his head and both women clearly enjoyed the sight of his lithe yet powerful body.

"What about Torren?"

"He's just useless," Lydia rolled her eyes before grasping Gregory's wrist and lifting it over her head to slip her shoulders beneath his arm.

"He's shy," Fiona added with a little more understanding in her tone before she leaned over to settle a few soft fleeting kisses along the line of the young man's pectoral muscle. "and he knows little of women."

"Up until yesterday, neither did I," Gregory admitted.

"No man who knows nothing of women can make them scream like you do, master." Lydia had a pleasantly amused note in her voice as she reminded him that virtually the whole camp had heard the passionate cries of Janette and Algra the previous evening.

Even given the situation, Gregory found heat rushing to his face. The sensation wasn't helped in the slightest as Fiona settled those black lips upon the nape of his neck and slowly used them to caress up toward his ear where she began to teasingly nibble on the soft lobe.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers
1...45678...10