All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 373 Comments (Page 3)
xKaidohxKaidohalmost 12 years ago
Part 2?

Has anyone seen part 2 yet? I know that it usually takes lit 3days to okay a post, but it has already been 4. So anxious to read the next part.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 12 years agoAuthor
It's definitely still pending!

It's taking a while! I think it might be because it's a very long chapter (10 pages) and they might have a bit of a backlog or something. It's still pending though, so no rejections or anything like that. I've been sat here for the past four days now and my refresh button is getting very well used! I need another hobby. :oD

Fingers crossed that it'll be up soon!

xKaidohxKaidohalmost 12 years ago
Don't suppose....

Lol, crap it's taking too long. I don't suppose you would be willing to just email the file to me so that I can stop this horrendous waiting lol.

MacedjtMacedjtalmost 12 years ago
Hanging. Seriously Hanging.

Same boat. Ever since I saw the announcement of the submission on the first I've been anticipatory and I've been checking every couple hours the last two days.

Which says something about the quality of the first chapter and your ability to grab a reader Lien.

arelativearelativealmost 12 years ago

if u think your refresh button is getting well used, mines almost broken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I loved this, and am now rushing to read chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best ever!

Best story I have read on this site! Truly fantastic! Loved the description!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bestever

i hope you go on and add more to the story. andi hope to find him fucking a dragon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really Good!

This is a great story that I genuinely enjoy reading as a fantasy fan!

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Great read.

Read both chapters. I love much of your work, and this seires is no exception. Ireally do wish you would write faster though. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ah hell this is fucking incredible!

Hope they get to stay there, and that Freddie doesn't do something stupid if he gets released...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Somehow I found and read chapter two first, but this is written well, has a good story, and really draws you in. So I had to go back and read this. PLEASE write more of this, haha.

PergalPergalalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

The sexual attraction you end up feeling for an Orc is incredible the storyline ends up building to the point where you feel like you are reading a standard novel that just has tantalizing featurettes in the overall story. I find this story sexually charged without losing any of its important overtones. Please read this story and give feed back to encourage Lien Geller to continue his publications on this site. The authors on this site submit their stories without any pay aside from feedback. So please give postive feedback or positive criticism. Either way, let them know their stories are being read and appreciated for their contribution.

McBaconMcBaconalmost 12 years ago
Very good stuff!

One of my absolute favorites. Very nicely written.

And the story doesn't get in the way of the sex. Sorry to say that if there is too much "literature", I start skimming. Personally, I found it to be a very good balance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dude

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

I can honestly say I have never thought of orcs as being hot. Well... that changed. Extremely well written, and oh, what I would give to be in his shoes...

Let's see... being chased by a knife-wielding maniac, then waking up in another world, beating a crazy, and crazy-hot, female orc who then decides she WILL have sex with me, followed by... well, you know the rest. I say that the knife maniac thing is a small price to pay for the utter heaven which follows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING. THE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION OF ALGRA & JANETTE IS TRULY HOT. NEVER THOUGHT ORCS COULD BE SO DAMN HOT ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING "THE LORD OF THE RINGS".. CURRENTLY READING THE SECOND PART OF THIS STORY..

U TRULY ROCK!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the Best!

I've been reading Literotica for about 10 years it would seem, and so far this is the only story I have ever felt the Plot of was perfect. The just isn't erotic Fiction... it's a work of art and thank you very much for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Fucking great can't get enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

toooo damn good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

*whistle* Wow, this guys landed in luck city. Big dick, muscular, can fight, gets a hot ass orc and human, and gets to fuck them whenever the hell he wants to? Jesus Christ it seems like he really got his dues made up for the past 18 years. Hope that cockmuncher Freddie gets killed and soon too before he does something retarded. Really enjoy this story good work.

DaimonFreyDaimonFreyover 11 years ago

Great story. I must as a question why Greg never protected himself from Freddie and his goons? He certainly posses skills to do so even is his tormentor had a knife. I must say that your orcs certainly has interesting view on slavery. Their slaves are more simillar to servants rather than actual slaves.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 11 years agoAuthor
Well...

Greg learned martial arts to keep Freddie away and experienced some success with that but he didn't want to just go beating the crap out of the guy. He wanted to be left alone. So he could have taken Freddie but not Freddie with a knife and several other guys. I mean, just ask any self defense trainer what to do in that situation and the first answer is always gonna be run the hell away. So that's what he did! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You have to keep writing it is fucking amazing.

I have read both chapters and I love them. The tiger woman was pretty cool I think it's really awesome that you have all these creatures he gets to have sex with. Also your story has lots and lots of details and thats one of the greatest things I love in a story. Keep going with the story I have told 81 of my friends about it and they love it as much as me. The girls love the details of Gregory's body and how he made janette so satisfied. We want more please write chapter 3 and more after that we really love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anal

why no anal I want orc anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Book series?

I seriously think you should consider making a book out of this dude like call it the dragons chosen maybe or something similar.

XIII

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
Amazing

This was absolutely..... ummmm .... how you say it..... uh...... oh! AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well written

A good well thought interesting tail (excuse the pun)

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
Give us number 3

pretty please with a cherry on top ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy OMG

This has been an amazing adventure. Better than Eragon by miles, not to mention the vivid and enthralling sex scenes. I have to say this story is tied for the most well thought out story line, plot and adventure. Only rivalled by some of the 500 page novels you pay for. Everything flowed very nicely and was a pleasure to read. Literally.

Keep up the good work, and keep writing :D

Wolf_Soldier

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg you should become a writer lol

read the title

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Lien you should definitely continue this story I have read both chapters multiple times and can't get enough of them. I hope you get a third chapter posted soon. I know there a lots of other people who have read this series and want to see you post more.

bigmasbigmasover 11 years ago
Fantastic

I so enjoy your writing. Thanks and keep going!!

IronDragonIronDragonover 11 years ago
Great stuff!

I have a new appreciation for Orc girls! :D

sparknclasssparknclassover 11 years ago
I don't mind...

Amazingly, I really don't mind the lack of dragons. LOL

I like your balance of sex and story. I like your writing style. I like the way the conversation and narrative flow. That alone makes me consider your writing one of the best on this site.

I also love the fact that the antagonist is stuck working the sewage system. Perfect place for him. That's the perfect fantasy - people getting their just desserts.

So, is our protagonist going to also make a name for himself as an artist? I can't wait to continue reading and finding out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoying your tales

Thank you

loveofshahloveofshahover 11 years ago
Extremely extra ordinary

"Best story among those thousands of stories I had read...

I DON'T HAVE WORDS 4 THE COMPLIMENT..."

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

I never thought of female orcs as being hot before I read this.

key word: before

That is all.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
HOLY FUCK

I just copied this into OpenOffice writer to find out how many pages it is in equivalent.

50.

FIFTY FUCKING PAGES.

I nearly had a heart attack. I don't know how authors write stuff this long without going nuts.

God, I barely have 14 pages for my work, and at least 2 pages of that is just ideas.

O.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'd buy this

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I love that there's a really solid story underpinning all the sex (which is brilliantly written)

If this was in print, I'd definitely buy it. More, please!

DarkPulseDarkPulseover 11 years ago
Pure gold

Were it a book, I'd buy it.

jason2313jason2313about 11 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!

A couple of things, Firstly you know you're a damned good author when you can make something I didn't think was hot , female orcs, damn sexy as hell.

And I just realized there are two more chapters to this and now I'm so happy,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVED IT

should be a book!

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 11 years ago
I Agree

A pleasure in every sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

I LOVE Orcs! They don't get nearly the treatment they deserve in fantasy stories, erotica or not. 5 stars for this one, already got chapter 2 opened up for reading.

surrendermesurrendermeover 10 years ago
Awesome

An amazing imaginative and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Ok, I always vote, but I rarely leave a comment, this work was far too enjoyable to let go with only a 5 star rating. I actually enjoyed the buildup, as it made the victory in the end that much sweeter, more than doubly so ;-)

Lien you have done a wonderful job, the story was enjoyable on a purely literary level, then you add in steamy sex and it goes over the top, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice

yep that was one of the best ive read in a while.. well done, kept me going the whole time..

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Dragons and Orcs?

Loved this story. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I couldn't stop reading!

You have a good story line and nice back-story on the characters. I can even picture the places described. I would love to see this as a live action, or even animated, movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT ENOUGH STARS TO RATE THIS

THIS IS A 6 AT LEAST OUT OF 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not enough

It's not enough, I loved it. Please write more chapters, please!

animeturtleanimeturtleover 10 years ago
Need more

God this made me hard for hours please write more

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Wow!

This is great! I can't wait to read more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice work!

Please write some more about Gregory's adventures on this world! You may also want to hook up with someone who can lay this out on a storyboard. Also an illustrator so that it could be made into a multi-part publication like Elf Quest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy is REAL!

I enjoyed everything about this story. Great fantasy, great writing, and really hot sexy-sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!

Good start, nice setup, and then the discovery of the 'new' delivered with panache, violence and hot sex! Awesome combo :) At the moment there are only three chapters :( this needs fixing... please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
kept my attention the whole time

im amazed at your imagination. Everything built along linesthat made sense and built to a very good ending. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So amazing

Was going to find a nice tall bridge to jump off of if there weren't any more sequels. Seriously though, nice job you haven't gotten enough credit for this, originally I was worried about the Orc chuck, but you made it work. Don't stop writing even if it's another series, thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Awesomest story ever

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this is so much fun

and I am only on Ch. 01

So far, he is lost in a parallel universe, with a green Orc slave, and one concubine, and a ring with uncertain powers in his pocket.

can't wait to see where you are taking us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Could not stop reading. This seriously to be turned into a series of books. You have the setting, main characters are set and more characters can be added. Or at least more people need to hear about your work. I don't know if anyone still uses this site or not, but please just keep up the good work if you still do use this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Doesn't anyone else from 2014 know about this!!!!???? This story is everything i needed in an erotic literature. Please tell me Lien Geller still makes stories, I will be heartbroken if she doesn't. And while walking though the comments it seems not even people from the current year (2014) even know about this.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
God!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pure genius. Fantastic story!!

Thanks for posting!

ImagineFyreImagineFyreover 9 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing story. I loved it and gave it one of my rare 5s. Keep it up lien_geller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is my second time reading this story. Can't wait to read more.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It was even more fun

the 2nd time through.

chazstoryloverchazstoryloverabout 9 years ago
Fuckibg great

Hey look this bout my sixth time reading the missing dragon story and still love it never get bored of it. Looking forward to ch4 and hope its just as great :)

Yourang20Yourang20about 9 years ago
Awsome

Definitely looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
contimue

I love all you stories but this series is my first and favourite of them all, please continue this because I am not sure how long I can take this delay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Masterfully written

I don't know how l took so long to find this author, but as far as I'm concerned, better late than never. Along with a couple choice peices in the Romance and Incest/Taboo catagories, you, Mr. Geller, are among the best active writers on this website. Haven't gotten around to your most lengthy (hurr, hurr) entry yet, but so far, none of your stories warrant less than 5 stars. I sincerely hope you'd consider a sequel to this particular tale. A perfect blend of engaging plotline, animated characters, and, of course, sex of the steamiest variety. Keep writing, you magnificent bastard.

RNewtonRNewtonabout 9 years ago
What #1 said

I am completely in agreement with what anon said, I am amazed I didn't find this author sooner, but am glad I finally managed to. Great stuff man, can't wait to read your other works.

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120about 9 years ago
...WOW.

I hadlve seen this story millions of times but always passed it up and instead read something else like Unleashed just because of the title. I just decided I just couldn't find any more stories so I told myself I would try this one out. I'm glad I did.5⭐'s.

Darkness Lord

LotherielLotherielalmost 9 years ago
I don't mind the lack of dragons ;)

Absolutely fantastic. You shift and slide us straight into your world, and what a world it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice going!

A good tale, well-told, although I'd liked to have heard about the Dragon.

Maybe in the nex story. . .

73

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent!

good god! great writing! on to the next chapter!

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
wow what a read !

I hope you write more to this story ,like does he go back? what about Freddy???Does he marry the Ork??? do they discover the majick of the ring? do they have children?? come on write more !!!!

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy effin shit!

This is fucking EPIC!

You MUST keep writing more like this! Ok, enough flattery, I'm off the read pt. 2 and 3.

Ajax_JourneyAjax_Journeyover 8 years ago
OMFG!!

Holy hell, that was hot!!!!!!!!!! I mean that every ounce of nerdy fangrrl excitement I can muster ... Definitely off to read the other chapters ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please do more!!!!!

This is one of the hottest things I've read, please do more

typewriter11typewriter11over 8 years ago
Glad to have found you!

First time reader of your work - glad to have found you! Thank you for taking the time to ensure your stories are not only fun and full of detailed and well-drawn characters, but also grammatical and not overtly error-filled, which is often the downfall of other potentially enjoyable stories on this site.... You've joined my favourite authors list and I look forward to reading your tales in years to come (",)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what's do your know... the dragon IS missing...

it's a physical and mental delightful writing waiting to take the reader on a release of pent up emotion and sperm..thanks for the effort and write more ... please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVED IT

This was an amazing story in more ways than 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spectacular

That was the most greatest feeling I have ever gotten. I wholeheartedly enjoyed that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

I could read an entire novel of this. EPIC!

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
WHEW!!

Never really explored sci-fi much till I stumbled on this ...the 280+ comments this got, plus the high 4.8 scores, caught my attention.

This was riveting, as well as smoking hot...VERY likable characters , great dialogue ...always such a treat when superb story has follow-up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story

Enjoyable and well built story that set a base for the world, let all us readers get off, and was just balanced to perfection so nothing felt out of place or forced. Even had some nice little tricks to make you think something else would happen! Don't give up you gift ever please please please!

-SnowRevol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re Read- In Waiting for More!

Have read your writings All many times over. Probably 4th reread of series. I know much in works. Can Wait if it is in true caliber , your mark.

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Please Continue!

I loved this story every word had me warped up I really hope you Continue this story line till the finish. Very good stuff :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"imminent shagging"

I don't know why but on the last page where it says "imminent shagging" it make me laugh to high heaven hahahaaha keep up the good work.

kakwannkakwannover 7 years ago
Nice one!

Never thought sex with female orc could be sexy... you proved me wrong! wow!

baileytommybaileytommyover 7 years ago
missing dragon

I love the story and the plot its agreat read there could be less sex and more belivable'that much sex gets borring he's a vir. Keep him human an don't a demagod. your a good author Ican't wait to read the rest'keep it up

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageover 7 years ago
Moar!

When I read the closing comment of "then may I humbly suggest checking out my other stories" I have to admit I had a sad. I wanted more chapters. Then I looked to the right and cheered to see there were moar.

Great so far and I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like this stuff!

You MUST continue this story!!!

I also think it'd be great if you wrote one about a similar virgin hero who unwillingly is thrust into the ownership of his own personal strip club & due to financial issues or whatever plot device is required to fill it with gorgeous sex slaves he aquires throughout his travels, it could even be a wandering strip club(like a wandering circus) staffed with beautiful elves, fairies, succubi & humans he encounters, captures or enslaves.

And an orc as his female bodygaurd.

----

You could implement all that in this story itself!!!! Please Do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazingly one of a kind

I've read a lot, and I mean a lot of stories but honestly none of them are better than this. The storyline is marvellous. You're Amazing, the story is amazing. I won't even ask for more chapters (although I'd be grateful if you did) because this is a masterpiece and you've worked hard enough on this . Tnx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Done!

I really enjoyed this story, and look forward to reading more. Thank you!

taco1085taco1085about 7 years ago
bravo

what a great story, cant wait to read the other chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES