The Missing Piece Ch. 01

Story Info
Something is missing from her intimacy? Wife seeks advice.
4.3k words
4.37
2.2k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jack Meadows and I've been happily married to Claire for 12 years. We got married after university, where we met, when we were both 23. Early into our marriage my wife was diagnosed with cancer. The prognosis was 50:50 as to whether she would survive. The journey we went through, together, was gruelling. The chemotherapy she endured resulted in complete hair loss. Her beautiful black hair did grow back, but the effect of the chemotherapy

treatment has made conception impossible. This was a disappointment to us both, but we have a very close, loving relationship, and that has carried us through many difficult times.

Claire's infertility means we have never used contraception and that has allowed us to enjoy spontaneous, regular sex. I am reasonably fit and of average height and weight; 5 feet ten inches and 165 pounds. I'm not big in the penis department and at 5 inches come in at the lower end of average. Claire is more rounded than me at 5 foot 2 inches and 125 pounds and is very supple from regular swimming. My wife is happy with my cock as, in her words, she doesn't choke on it or get jaw ache. I love to return oral favours and easily bring her to a climax. She can also readily reach orgasm by fingering her clitoris, G spot and nipples; and, of course, a good fucking. Claire likes cowgirl and missionary, especially with her legs pulled back. She also likes spooning but will never do doggystyle which she believes is demeaning. She also considers dressing up in erotic lingerie demeaning.

This story is about how our intimate relationship evolves from plain vanilla to something altogether better. Part 2 is about how our sex life blossoms. Part 3 covers other major changes revealed in this story

*******

The story starts on a Sundays a few months ago. Because I was going away on business for the week, we went for a romantic meal of steak coupled paired with a nice bottle of Rioja before retiring to the couch for a prolonged lovemaking session. The steak and wine had relaxed us, and it wasn't long before we were exchanging kisses and I got my hand inside her bra and started playing with her stiffening nipples. Her low moans of appreciation aroused me even more and I was struggling with my cock that was caught up in my boxer shorts.

"For goodness sake let's get undressed and go to bed" suggested my wife. I didn't need asking twice and we fled to our bedroom laughing and dropping clothes as we went. I caressed her lovingly before resuming my interest in her nipples as she lay curled up in my lap. Her hand snaked across my body and started squeezing my balls before slowly rubbing my shaft. That really got me going and my hand slipped between her legs.

"Your pussy is dripping wet. I need a taste. Now." Claire turned onto her back, giggling, with the soles of her feet on the bed and knees apart. As soon as I started licking her lips she responded and spread her legs even wider. What a lovely sight but no time to waste. I rolled my thumb over her clitoris and travelled downwards until I parted her lips. She shuddered and groaned. Returning to my oral lovemaking I brought both hands up, over her mons, and then stomach until I reached her lovely tits. With a nipple in each hand and her clit being sucked and licked she was soon enjoying her first climax as her face blushed, and the redness spread down her throat to her chest. She gently pushed me back and it was my turn to get orally pleasured. I felt my balls tightening. "You are a great cocksucker, but you'd better stop before I cum."

"We can't have that can we", she said with a lascivious grin. "The night is still young." We turned around and my fingers probed her sopping pussy. First one then two before I got to work on her G spot. It didn't take long before she started squirting and grunting. The second orgasm was a strong one, so I dialled back on the action and lovingly massaged her shoulders, back and buttocks for about quarter of an hour.

"That is nice, but I now need to feel you inside me." I obliged her; initially with gentle thrusts building in intensity before I moved onto my back so that she could straddle me. I fondled her size C tits and played with her nipples, rolling them between thumb and forefinger and gently tugging. She rubbed her clit while grinding against my cock. Soon Claire was climaxing again after which she climbed off and got into the 69 position. It wasn't long before I ejaculated and that put her over the edge for a fourth orgasm.

Afterwards, as we cuddled in the afterglow Claire seemed distracted and I asked her, "What's up, wasn't that good for you tonight?"

"Yes," she purred in my ear, "it was nice, I enjoyed my orgasms and felt really close to you: but something was missing."

"Is it the motherhood problem?', I suggested, "or maybe penis size."

"No", she explained "We've got over being childless, and I'm satisfied with your cock." We paused for a few minutes as I was unsure of what to say. Then Claire said, "would you be OK with me talking this over with Sue, my friend at work. She and I have never talked about intimate personal matters, but I feel I could as we are close and I'm confident she would be discreet." I had met Sue a few times. She is about 10 years older than my wife and seemed a dependable type being a regular churchgoer, so I readily agreed and sealed it with a kiss on the lips. "Thank you, darling," whispered Claire, "I do love you." before snuggling into my chest and we both drifted off to sleep.

*******

Monday morning at work Sue looked over to Claire and asked, "what's up? You are withdrawn and not your usual self." Claire remained uncharacteristically taciturn and so Sue pushed further, "Marriage problems?" Claire nodded timidly. After a moments consideration Sue asked "Money, sex, or addiction?" The matter of fact the way she asked caught Claire off guard and all she could do was to nod with downcast eyes. "Well," continued Sue, taking control, "I know you are both well-paid and live modestly; I would be very surprised if either of you were into drink or drugs so it must be sex". That elicited another shy nod from Claire with tears filling her eyes. Sue thought her colleague was going to burst into a flood of tears. She brought the discussion to an end, "it best not to talk about this in the office." Claire told Sue that Jack would be away on business until Friday, and they agreed to continue their conversation at Claire's house that evening.

Sue arrived promptly, dressed demurely, and presented Claire with a bunch of flowers and a bottle of chilled Chardonnay. "We need to keep this as light as possible, and I thought this might help. Now let's get down to basics. It's all about sex, isn't it?" Claire burst into tears and, once her tears had subsided, she launched into a monologue letting it all out.

"We have no money worries. We are resigned to being childless. Jack has said being with me is more important than being a father. I love him dearly; he is a considerate lover, and we take an hour or more over lovemaking during which I orgasm several times. He is so loving. Yet I feel something is missing." Sue smiled and poured a couple of glasses of wine.

"Claire, you have been so open with me I am going to do some self-disclosure. I'm doing this as I think it could help, but it must remain confidential between us." Claire nodded her head in acceptance before Sue continued, "Mike, my husband, and I are swingers. We are part of a group of four couples who regularly swap partners, indulge in group sex and enjoy the occasional orgy, sometimes enhanced by ecstasy".

Claire was wide eyed, "But, but... You are regular churchgoers!"

"Oh, you silly thing, Claire. That's where we hooked up I the first place; but it does, unintentionally, provide perfect cover." She winked at Claire. "The reason for sharing this is so you know that I am familiar with lots of sexual practices, not necessarily personally, such as spanking, spit-roasting, woman on woman, anal sex, bondage, role playing. If you think any of these might help, I could always introduce you to the group."

Claire couldn't reply quick enough, "No, no, no! I'm happy with our lovemaking it just seems something is missing."

They sipped their wine and it seemed to Claire that Sue was lost in thought; she was, in fact, considering the situation. "I have an idea," said Sue, "but I will need to ask a couple of very personal questions. They will stay a secret between us. How big is Jack's penis and can he get and maintain an erection for a reasonable length of time?"

Claire hesitated before replying "About 5 inches and we have no need for Viagra."

"Ah! One of our swingers is the same size as your Jack and he has shagged me good and hard for 20 minutes or so on many times so it's not that," continued Sue, "but answer me a couple more questions, please, as I think we are getting there. Do you like doggystyle position and do you dress up for him."

"No way!" shouted Claire angrily, "I'm not being demeaned like that."

Sue paused to give Claire time to compose herself before continuing "I'm not going to argue with you on that. I now think I see what the underlying issue is, and I have an idea. Now listen carefully," explained Sue, "and don't interrupt me even though you might be shocked. I think that you have a good marital relationship but what you are looking for is sometimes just to be well-fucked. Fucked good and hard with you totally surrendering yourself to Jack. By surrender I don't mean being a sex slave or demeaning yourself. I mean offering yourself unreservedly to him, as he seems to do to you. That's where stockings and suspenders could come in; they show him you are wanting him and when you bend over and offer yourself Jack will take the hint and fuck you senseless. Rear entry is not demeaning, in fact it is my favourite position. It can be very intense, and Jack can penetrate you quite deeply. You can control how it feels by lowering or raising your head or arching your back. The sound of him slapping against you can be very arousing as you'll know you are being shagged hard and he will be loving it; as will you! Better still he can reach around and play with your nipples or rub your clitoris. You could do that too.

Now, you have been very patient but, before we move on, we need to clear a few things up. To keep it simple I will ask some further questions and you must get back to me with a straight answer without hesitation. We will not discuss anything. That comes later when we draw up a plan. You OK with that?" Claire simply nodded, secretly pleased that this experienced, mature woman was taking control giving her a way forward. "After what I have said are you prepared to change your mind and consider wearing, say, a crotchless body stocking in the bedroom."

"Yes."

"Good, I'll help you choose one, and are you prepared to try fucking doggystyle."

"Um, yes, if you think it would help."

"I'm sure it will. Are you prepared do anal sex?"

"No!"

"You are missing a trick there, but it's not for everyone and we'll leave that for now. You might wish to revisit this in the future. I now need to find out what sort of 'bedroom language' you use. How do you describe your genitals?"

"Vulva or, when we are being intimate, pussy."

"From now on it's a cunt. It'll make you feel naughty, submissive and may even excite you saying it out loud; it will certainly arouse him. Next, how do you describe his genitalia?"

"Cock and balls"

"Excellent. Moving on, how about being spanked?"

"I have fancied it a couple of times over the years but never said anything in case Jack thinks I'm perverted."

"I don't think he would think you are kinky, although he might find it slutty -- in a good way. You might find that when you do it doggystyle and your buttocks are being stimulated you might want a smack so just ask him to spank you. If he goes along with it ask him -- no beg him -- to do it again. You might even want to ask for it harder, I know I often do. Generally, tell him whenever you need spanking and, to put yourself in control, order him to spank you like the naughty wife you will become." Now, two big questions before we go on to the plan. "First, do you want to try our Group?"

"No thank you. I have no desire for group sex or orgies."

"Fair enough. It's not for everyone, but would you like to experiment with a different sized cock. My husband, Danny, has a whopper 9-inch monster with a nice thick girth. He'd love to shag you good and hard."

Claire: "No way! We weren't virgins when we married. We had a lot of foreplay with each other and previous partners, especially oral, but neither of us have had vaginal sex with anybody else. That is rather special to us both. In any case, we already use vibrators from time to time and we could always get a bigger dildo."

"That's good, I like the way you are thinking. You could also try a penis extension to make hubby Danny-sized and it would provide a different sensation for you both. I'll now sum up and make you a proposal."

Sue explained carefully Claire needed to surrender herself completely to her husband, safe in the knowledge that he would never harm her; even if the sex got rough and domineering, she wasn't being used. In so doing she would likely find the missing ingredient -- an alpha male owning her. Sue continued outlining her plan. "Tomorrow lunch time we'll go the adult store, and we'll choose some lingerie that will look, and make you feel slutty. He'll love you for it I promise."

Next day came and at lunchtime they set off with a spring in their step. Claire had never been to an adult store before, having got Jack to buy her rabbit and the bullet vibrator on-line. She was feeling a little apprehensive but was soon put at ease when Sue walked in with a smile and a wave to the staff who clearly recognised her. Sue strode across the floor until she reached a rack of hosiery before pointing out a red fishnet bodystocking. "That's really sexy" said Claire, "but I saw a black and red waspie back there that would pair up nicely with some stockings. Might as well do the whole slut look."

"Absolutely! And a much better choice if I may say so. Fishnet again?"

"No, I think these black seamed ones will do the trick." With Claire clutching her first ever pair of stockings Sue guided her across the floor to a black and red waspie with suspenders. "Is this what you mean?" Claire nodded. "Then you will need a matching bra. How about this half cup number?"

Claire was mortified "I don't think it even covers my nipples."

"That's the point" explained Sue and better yet when he is doing you doggystyle it's so easy for him to get your tits out for a good mauling, if they haven't fallen out already. You'll love it, trust me!"

With that Claire started to walk to the pay desk. As they passed through the BDSM section Sue caught her by the arm, "how about one of these?", she asked holding up a leather collar with an engraved sign saying 'Slut'. You might as well let him know in the unlikely event he doesn't get the message." Claire paused for moment too long before laughing "I like the idea but that one's a bit too much for me at the moment, so perhaps I'll get a black velvet choker on the way home tonight." Sue smiled thinking to herself that this lunchtime mentoring had gone better than expected.

Back in the office both women were a bit distracted and giggly. That got a stern look from the supervisor so when Claire's phone pinged on her watch that she had a message from Jack, she thought it best to go to the washroom and read it there. It simply read: might be a bit late getting back Friday night so have booked a table at Lorenzo's for 7:30. A little later when the supervisor went off to a meeting Claire wasted no time in telling Sue about the message. Her response was "Wow, that is an upmarket place. You are going to enjoy Friday evening in more ways than one, I think."

As they left for home on Friday Sue whispered into Claire's ear, "Make sure you wear your new lingerie to the restaurant and don't forget to put our plan into action. Give it your all, no work tomorrow."

*******

Claire was soon home and had a quick shower. After drying her hair, she put it up in a bun with tendrils gracing her neck. After pulling on her stockings and attaching them to the suspenders she put on the new bra. She inspected herself in the mirrors and didn't see what she expected. What she saw not a demeaned slut but a self-assured sexual woman who knew what she wanted and was giving off signals to get it: to get herself well-fucked on her own terms. She smiled to herself enjoying the feeling of vulnerability of being dressed in such risqué lingerie. Reaching for the perfume bottle she sprayed her neck and between her breasts that were only just being contained by the bra. "Why not!" she said out loud before applying another squirt of perfume onto her pubic hair. While putting the tight choker around her neck she felt a moistness between her legs. "Damn." she muttered. Claire was planning to go out with no panties. No way could she risk that in her current state of arousal.

But what to wear? Her normal panties wouldn't do at all. Then a flash of inspiration. About 10 years ago Jack had bought her a pair of black see-through knickers. That resulted in her having a hissy fit - they had never been worn. She thought they were in one of the two dusty boxes that remained unopened in the spare room cupboard from 7 years ago when they moved to London. Just the job as they were from him, and she now understood what he was hoping for at the time. She promptly recovered them from the box ripped them from their original packaging and slid them on. She took her emerald-green knee length dress from the wardrobe and stepped into it. Another check in the motor: she realised she looked fantastic with the dress complementing her black hair perfectly. Not too much cleavage showing and no signs of the new lingerie in evidence apart from the seamed stockings. With that she called a taxi to the restaurant knowing Jack would have his car for the return journey.

*******

At Lorenzo's, she introduced herself, stating, "A reservation in the name of Meadows at 7:30." It was a little early, but they escorted her to the table and brought her glass of Prosecco while she waited for her husband. The table was secluded, and private Claire was feeling on top of the world when Jack came through the door a few minutes later beaming from ear to ear "I've got news for you" but before he could continue, she interrupted "and I've got news for you too, but that can wait. You go first."

Jack sat down at their table and continued, "Well, I've been offered promotion to a run a new depot that will be opening in Leeds, your hometown. Bigger salary to match and removal expenses fully paid by the company." Claire was beaming with delight as so many competing thoughts filled her mind. Jack took advantage of her pause, "So, what's your news? Good or bad."

"Well, I spoke to Sue about my feeling of uncertainty after lovemaking last weekend and I really believe she has helped me identify my issue. I think you will like what I need and plan to do." She leant forward and whispered in his ear "I love you and adore the intimacy of our lovemaking but sometimes I just need you to be an alpha male and take me with no pleasantries and just fuck me good and hard. Tonight, we'll celebrate your promotion by you shagging me doggystyle. To encourage you I'm wearing those naughty knickers you bought for me all those years ago. But for now, let's just eat and discuss your news."

They enjoyed their meal and the intimacy and sexual tension arising from Claire's whisperings was almost palpable. When the meal was completed and it was time to pay the bill Jack announced, "That was on the Company. The boss says I'm the right and best person for the role. He wanted me to convince you that I should take up the offer. Now lead us to where you parked your car."

12