The Mistress from Petaluma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, my orgasm subsided, and my vision cleared. Mistress was still straddling me, an annoyed look on her face. "Really? That was it? Not even one full stroke! I cannot believe..." A small smile crossed her lips. "We are going to have to work on your orgasm control, Jessica! I know you are new, but you must remember to NEVER cum before me. My pleasure ALWAYS comes first."

Still reeling from my orgasm, I nodded my head. "I'm so sorry, Mistress. I just... I couldn't control myself."

"Well, I suppose that is understandable," she said while getting off of me and returning to the black chest. "But you still need to take care of MY needs." She returned with a gag that had a large, pink rubber penis attached to it. "Hold still," she directed as she slid it around my face, the cock sticking out from my lips. With a flick of a button, it began to vibrate.

Once again, she mounted my face, sliding her pussy down the vibrating plastic attached to my mouth. She began to slam her ass against my face, fucking the dildo. She turned the volume up on the porno and began to moan with the girl on screen. Her taint hit my nose so many times I swear she broke it. Finally, she climaxed with a shuttering of her thighs. A gush of fluid fell from her pussy and nearly drowned me. She collapsed on top of me. I was lucky her thighs parted somewhat so I could breathe, because it was several minutes before she moved away. My cock started to grow limp, the spent condom still on it.

Finally, she rose. She snapped the condom off of me and tied it off. "We can use this later," she mused to herself and she left the room.

In a haze, I lay on the bed. On the TV, the girl was on her knees with the men standing in a circle around her, each taking a turn to cum across her face. I looked up at the chains hanging down from the ceiling.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I waited for my Mistress to return.

12