The Mistress Pt. 01

Story Info
Back to Nebraska, asshole.
1.7k words
4.06
11.6k
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank Abruzzi looked around the conference room, his eyes narrow slits.

"Can anyone tell me why," he asked the assembled people, "When we are supposed to be mid-way through phase two of the security upgrades, we are still only about three quarters through phase one?"

No one answered. Many of the gathered men and women all of a sudden discovered their coffee in their paper cups needed further stirring.

Frank put down the PowerPoint clicker.

"All right," he went on. "No one knows? Is that what you are telling me?"

Looking around the room, his eyes narrowed on one member of the IT department.

"How about you- John, is it? What's your last name again, John?"

"Claire."

"Claire. OK. So, John Claire, maybe you can tell us why your department hasn't done all of the phase one metrics that we had laid out. Can you tell us that, John?"

John took a sip of his coffee, buying a moment to think.

"Well," he said hesitantly.

"Well?"

"So, some of the upgrades caused problems with our clients and our vendors. You had us install that new firewall- we did- and it left the online portal unsteady, remember? So we had to roll back to the old one and -"

"God fucking damn it!" Frank yelled, startling the room. He leaned over the front desk, on his knuckles. His nostrils were flared, and he looked like nothing more than an angry silverback gorilla focusing his caffeine reddened eyes on John.

"Fuck," Frank yelled some more. "The fucking firewall made it hard for you, is that right, John?"

"No, I didn't say -"

"Where are you from again, John? Kansas? Is that right?"

"No sir, from Nebraska -"

"Nebraska," Frank muttered, standing up to his full height. He was a large man, slightly taller than average, with a thick neck squatting on top a broad and powerful torso.

"Nebraska," he went on. "Maybe things move a little slower in Nebraska. Maybe in Nebraska when the Chief Information Security Officer sets out a roadmap to install new security, maybe it gets done, maybe it doesn't. Is that how things work in Nebraska, John?"

"Look, Frank, I've been in the City since college- I've been at Maxon for almost ten years now -"

"Yeah, that's right. Almost ten years now. And what happened last year? What happened last year that made me get hired here as the first CISO Maxon International has ever had?"

John didn't say anything.

"Go on, Claire, tell us," Frank hissed. "Tell us what happened."

"You know what happened, Frank. So does everyone else."

"But I want you to say it, John. I want you to say out loud, in case anyone fucking forgot, exactly why the fuck Frank Abruzzi works for Maxon International trying to get fucking phase two of what should be a relatively simple security upgrade off the ground."

"We were hacked."

"That's right, you were hacked. You were in the big City running fucking Nebraska level security around here, and your database was hacked, and you lost tens of thousands of private customers' data. You were fined over a million dollars. Your stock price dropped in half."

"I'm not part of the security department."

"It doesn't seem like anyone was!"

"Frank, look, we're all working hard, maybe I can get some approval for some overtime hours, we can work some weekends or something -"

Frank held up his hand, silencing the other man.

"That's enough, John. I don't want to hear any more fucking excuses. If you want to keep being part of the Maxon International team, you'll get phase one done by the end of this month. That's all I'm going to say about it. Get out- all of you. Fuck."

John drank the rest of his lukewarm coffee from his paper cup and shuffled out with the rest.

*****

Frank made his way back to his office. He dimmed the lights and looked over the City from what was a pretty nice view. It was a cloudy day, autumn. A light rain was falling outside, the drops misting lightly on his windows.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Come to my office, he texted.

He put his phone back in his pocket.

The phone on his desk rang.

Shit, he thought. Here we fucking go.

"Hello," Frank barked into the phone.

"You were a little rough in the meeting, I'm hearing," the man on the other end said.

"I'm just trying to shake some of the Nebraska loose, Jack."

The other man hesitated.

"That's fine, Frank," he said finally. "But look, you've got me in a spot here. A rock and a hard place. If I go to the board and can't tell them that the very expensive security upgrades are in place, then I'm not CEO any more. But if I go there and tell them that everyone quit because of the new Chief Information Security Officer yelling at everyone, then I'm out a CEO job that way also. You know?"

Frank looked up as a young woman knocked almost silently at his door. She was smiling as she leaned over, pressing her face into the little window next to his office door.

Irritated, he waved her in. She came in his office and stood in front of his desk.

"I'm just lighting a little fire under their asses, Jack," Frank said. "Once they get on track, I'll be all sweetness and cotton candy. I'm not riding them any harder than they can take, and you know that some of them aren't going to make it. That son of a bitch I yelled at today? I'll probably have to let him go. But you knew we were going to have to crack some eggs for this omelet. The board will understand also."

Frank looked up in surprise. She was still standing there, her hands folded in front of herself.

He pointed to a chair across from himself. She smiled shyly, turned and sat down.

What a great ass she has, he thought.

"OK, Frank," the CEO was saying. "You know what kind of pressure we've been under. The stock is still underwater, the shareholders are crying out for someone's head to roll, and honestly I have no idea why I haven't been fired yet -"

"Right, right. Hey, Jack, I've got to go. Something came up."

"Oh! OK- just keep me posted, we have the C-suite meeting next week but I'd like a little heads up before -"

"Fine! I'll talk to you then."

Frank hung up. He looked at the young woman.

"Hi Morgan," he greeted her. "How are you today?"

"I'm good," she smiled. Shy. Nervous.

He leaned back in his leather chair, folding his arms behind his head.

"Your pussy tasted great last night. I've been thinking about you all day."

She blushed.

"Frank..." she protested weakly. "Not here."

"Fuck that," he said. "Come here."

She looked around the office.

"Come here. No one is here. No one is coming. Come over here."

Morgan got up and crossed the room over towards him hesitantly.

He pulled her onto his lap. He nuzzled his mouth into her neck, smelling her sweetness. He kissed her lightly there, biting gently.

"God..." she whispered.

He slid his hand under her skirt, running his fingertips up her inner thigh.

"Frank," she protested, pushing his hand away.

He pulled his head from her neck and gave her a stern glare.

"Don't," was all he said.

She exhaled heavily, her eyes melting into his.

His hand slid back under her skirt. This time, there was no resistance.

He found the elastic of her underwear and slid it to the side. He pushed a single finger into her, not surprised to find her wet and ready. The young woman moaned lightly as he slid his finger and in out of her.

"I'm coming over tonight," he said quietly. His fingertip found her clit, swollen and erect. She lowered her head to his strong neck as he spiraled around her wetness, making her throb under his finger.

"No," she whispered, her hips bucking lightly. "I can't. I can't. I have to meet my study group."

"Fuck that," he told her. "I said I'm coming over. I want more of your pussy- I want your ass. I want all of it."

She shuddered in pleasure.

"But I have to study," she whined.

"No you don't. You're almost graduated anyway, right? You've almost got your degree. And anyway, you know that you already have a job at Maxon International, don't you?"

She kissed his neck. She wasn't far from cumming under his fingers.

"Yes..." she whispered. "You said I would."

"That's right. You just get your degree, get this internship done, and Frank will make sure you have a nice job right out of college at a major international firm. Right?"

"Yes, Frank," she gasped, her lean young body writhing with orgasm as he rubbed her clit. "Fuck, that feels good... oh, God, I'm cumming... fuck..."

He pressed her lips to his neck, sucking on him there, kissing him lightly as her orgasm subsided.

"That's right, baby doll. You treat me good, and I'll treat you good. OK?"

She shook her head yes.

"OK. There you go. I'll get some wine, I'll be by tonight around seven. Be ready for anything. I'm going to tear your ass up."

She got up, adjusting her skirt.

He reached over and tapped his computer, waking it up.

She looked at the floor of his office.

"Do you want me to, like, you know... suck it a little bit or anything?"

He smiled at her.

"No, baby doll. I'll cum inside you later, probably want to fuck your ass tonight."

She shuddered.

"But right now I have to write this John Claire motherfucker up- they won't let me fire him without documentation as to poor performance, and that guy irritates the shit out of me. Fucking faggot. You can suck my cock later."

She leaned forward to kiss him.

"Hey!" he said. "I'm working here. Go on!"

She left his office, clicking the door shut behind herself.

What a wonderful fucking ass she has. I can't wait to go balls deep in that. She's gonna scream.

Frank found the form he needed, and made it print.

Time go get started on firing John fucking Claire, he thought to himself as the printer sprung to life. Back to Nebraska, asshole.