The Mixed Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************

The next few weeks were mostly uneventful. Jack spent more time with Susan; who he now was calling Sue. The more they got to know each other, the surer they were that marriage was to be their goal. At last, the casts were removed and Jack hired a physical therapist to spend three hours a day with Sue. When Sue first started out it was with crutches. Her leg and arm muscles had become very weak due to the immobility. After a week of therapy Jack asked Sue if she felt up to taking a brief tour of her new home. She was quite eager to do so. She felt like she had been ushered into a house that would have been in "Better Homes and Gardens". She fell in love with the solarium with its glass ceiling, small pool and plants. She spent much of her time there enjoying the light and sound of the water that was circulated over a small waterfall and back into the pool.

The first real outing for Sue was when they went to the county courthouse to get the marriage license. It was later that day when Jack took Sue to the jewelry shop to select her engagement ring. Sue had walked over to the case with the rings that were around a hundred dollars or so when Jack took her arm and brought her over to see a beautiful one karat diamond flanked by two rubies. Sue couldn't see any price tag but knew that the ring was expensive. She was hesitant to pick it, but inwardly loved the ring. Jack could see the inner battle that was going on and told Sue to try it on.

"How does it fit?"

"Oh, it's a perfect fit, but it looks so expensive."

"Don't worry about that. Let's get the ring and get over to the Riverside Restaurant for supper. Our reservations are for about half an hour from now." Turning to the shop owner Jack said, "did the price we discussed include taxes?".

"Yes, it did."

Jack reached into his pocket and removed a money clip. He counted off thirty five one hundred dollar bills and handed it to the jeweler. The jeweler's final comment was:

"Thank you Mr. Frankson. You have a very good eye for jewelry. When you ordered the stones and mounting I wasn't sure it would look as nice as it does."

Jack and Sue left the shop. On the way to the restaurant Sue asked: "Did I understand him right? It sounded like this ring was custom made for you. When did you select it?"

"Yup! That ring was made just for you. There is no other ring on earth that is exactly like it. I ordered it a couple of days after the ice storm. I hope you like it."

"I love it! You have made me feel accepted and wanted for the first time in my life! Thank you."

"The feeling is mutual! Together we will be a complete and whole family. By the way, what do you want for dinner?"

The conversation continued through dinner and long into the evening. Sue and Jack discussed generally "safe" things at the restaurant; reserving the more personal topics until they were back at the house. When they got home they both decided to use the whirlpool bath. They both removed their clothes and got into the tub, holding each other in their arms.

"I know we both enjoy reading stories from Literotica but we've never discussed the kinds of stories that we like. In terms of the physical act of sex itself, what stories do you find most exciting; Sue?"

"Of course I love romance stories. I'm also turned on by transsexual, and mild bondage stories. I also like anal using a strap-on stories. To a small extent I also enjoy incest/taboo stories as well, but only as stories! I wouldn't want to try any of that. How about you? What are your favorites, Jack?"

"My list is essentially identical to yours. The idea of using a strap-on on someone is a real turn on for me. The idea of mild bondage is also a real turn on. I can picture myself either as the sub or dom with equal pleasure."

"Me too! I just wasn't sure if I should add that detail or not."

"Sue, why don't you sit up on the edge of the tub for a minute?"

"Why, is something wrong?"

"No, quite the contrary. I feel like driving you over the edge."

With a giggle, Sue hoisted herself up to the edge of the tub leaving her lower legs dangling in the water. Jack positioned himself between her legs and started to work. Sue's penis became relatively hard in short order under the ministrations of Jack's tongue. When Sue came and then slowly came down off the high of the climax she said: "I want to eat your pussy, Jack."

Jack got up on the edge of the tub just like Sue had. Sue then went to work on Jack's pussy. She had become very good at cunilinguis by this time. It was only a few minutes before Jack had an explosive climax. That was followed by several more until Jack had to stop due to emotional and physical overload.

The following day Jack contacted the pastor of his church and asked him when he could perform a private wedding. The answer was a week from then.

"Sue, where would you like to go for our honeymoon?"

"I hadn't thought about that. As long as I am with you anywhere, including right here, is more than acceptable."

"You mean, you'd just as soon stay here as opposed to travel?"

"Yes. I'm not that interested in travel, but if you want to travel I'll gladly go with you."

"No, I also am not much for traveling. We'll stay here and enjoy each other. I'll let people know that I won't be near a phone and that I won't be answering e-mails. We'll unplug the phones and have undisturbed time together. I'll ask the cook to work up a full weeks menu based upon our favorite foods. This will be fun."

"Up until now we've never tried intercourse. As soon as the wedding takes place, let's give it a try."

"O.k. Jack, but I can't guarantee that I can get stiff enough to enter you. I don't want to disappoint you, but realistically it may not be possible."

"We'll do just fine whether you get stiff enough or not. Don't worry about it."

****** The wedding happened on schedule. *****

Dinner, that night, was a mouth watering treat. They started out with shrimp cocktails and then moved to fillet mignon and finally had Spumoni for dessert. Jack and Sue retired to the master bedroom. They took turns removing each other's clothes. The next hour was spent in the tub, under the shower, in the whirlpool bath and finally bed. Jack started out kissing his way up Sue's left leg to the hip and then worked his way up Sue's right leg. Sue was eager for him to get to her penis. She knew it would take some effort to make it hard enough to penetrate Jack's vagina. After nearly fifteen minutes it was still just a bit too limp to do the job.

Sue spoke up, "I'm so sorry that I can't get stiff enough, Jack. What do you want to do?"

Jack, with a wicked grin on his face said, "Let me go get something."

Moments later he returned with a strapon harness and assorted dildos. As soon as she saw them Sue started to grin.

"Sue, what I propose to do is for us to enjoy a good try in the sixty-nine position followed by some strap on play. How does that sound?"

"I like it, Jack. When we finish that lets try some other fun games."

They had much more fun, but that is for another story.

12