The Mixed Wrestling Club Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls have some fun.
2.1k words
4.05
21.3k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmarkk
kmarkk
90 Followers

Every turn he took, he kept feeling the metal against his skin preventing him from getting too hard. At some point, even some pre-cum might have leaked out from him being turned on by the fact that the girls had locked him up, but that was all his cock could do now. Twisting and turning in bed, had only been able to fall sleep an hour after both of them.

The girls finally woke up at around 8 and looked over at the beautiful boy between them. Sky woke up extremely happy. She couldn't wait to tease her boy while he was locked up and she didn't take too long to get started. She rolled over and pressed her lips to his, wrapping him in a kiss, her hand sliding down under the blankets to find his caged cock. She rubbed her hand over it as she kissed him. Within a couple of seconds, he was up and kissing her back. The stink of their morning breath was apparent but it didn't matter. They were lost. Until he let out a small whimper. Sky smiled. His cock was trying to get hard but the cage stopped him at less than four inches. Sky smiled against his lips and let out a moan before pulling off.

"Today is going to be so much fun!" She said in a husky morning voice before getting up off the bed and swaying her hips as she walked to the bathroom.

When he turned, Kayla was there waiting for him and grabbed him through the blanket before wrapping him in her own kiss. Without warning, she pulled away and got off the bed as well. She only turned to give him a sweet smile as she walked out of the room, presumably into the bathroom outside. He lay there on the bed as he heard the tap turn on in both washrooms. Reluctantly then, he got up and sat on the bed before making his way to the edge and stepping down onto the carpet. He couldn't believe what was happening. It was around then that Sky called out to him.

"Babe! While we freshen up, could you turn on the coffee and make a couple of toasts? You'll have yours ready when you get out of the shower."

"Sure!"

...

The day had gone by rather slowly. They had teased him to no end, grabbing every opportunity to kiss him, rub him and even show off a little. It was not until five in the evening and they all went back into the wrestling room.

"So. Wanna try something different today, honey?" Sky asked him.

"What did you have in mind?" He asked, a little nervous, a little anxious.

"So.." Began Kayla. "... today we do a special match. You wrestle us alternately. If you extract a submission from both of us before both of us attract one from you, we give you the key immediately and you get whatever treatment you want tonight. If not... you get whatever treatment we want..."

"... and it's going to be meaner than before.." Sky added with a sly smile.

He looked back at Sky, and then back at Kayla. They both had a faint smile on their lips.

"Alright..."

Sky stepped forward.

"Okay, so since Kayla played with you yesterday, I think I'll take the first crack at you this time." She smiled and took her position on the mats on her knees.

"I hope you leave something of him for me!" Kayla teased.

His cock twitched inside his cage.

"Hmmm... I will, don't worry!" Sky smiled again and waited for him to be completely ready.

Once he was, they began moving around a little. Each watching the other. Both of them anticipating the other's moves. Sky was only worried about one thing. What way was she going to make him tap today?

And it struck her. Her lips turned into a sly grin as she gestured to him with her hands, beckoning him.

"What happened? Come at me, babe!" She teased him and then looked down at his cage and smiled. "I hope we haven't locked up all your strength too." She teased.

It was trigger enough. He lunged into her. But she was so prepared for it. She backed up and rolled onto her back grabbing his head between her thighs before reverse somersaulting, taking him with her. When it was all said and done, he was on his back and she was sitting high up on his chest, his head between her thighs. He tried to get up but one quick push with her hands sent him back down into the mat and she quickly manoeuvred to turn around and sit on his face, trapping his arms under her knees. He was stunned. Kayla watched on from the sidelines, impressed. He started flailing his legs about before he got an idea.

He brought his legs up to catch her head in a scissors to pull her back down and off of him. But Sky has two arms free and a full view of his body. She saw his legs coming up for her from a mile away. She smiled.

When his legs reached up for her, she pulled them apart and hooked her arms over onto his knee joints, pulling his legs up and over toward herself. Kayla watched on, her eyes glinting as Sky folded his body onto itself while she sat a little harder down on his face. It was immediately clear to all that he was done.

Sky smiled and unhooked one of his legs to free her right hand. She then went on to deliver a couple solid spanks on both of his cheeks.

"Looks like his power really is locked up in that cage too. This was too easy!" She laughed as she delivered a few more spanks to his butt cheeks, turning them a nice shade of pink.

He tapped frantically onto the mats with the back of his palms, his entire body vibrating as if going into a spasm. He was out of air and completely bound under Sky to be able to do anything. She got her butt off his face immediately, lifting up a little, allowing him to breathe before delivering one final spank on his ass. With that, she let go of his other leg too and got up and off him, walking around to his side. She looked down at him.

"This was easier than even the last time." She knelt down next to his body while he recovered his breath. She placed a hand on his cheek.

"Looks like the cage really does work!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek before allowing herself to get lost in the pleasure and kissing him full on the lips. When she finally parted, she got up and looked at Kayla.

"I'm sorry if I broke him too bad... But... I don't think it's going to matter much." She smiled and kissed Kayla, sucking on her lips a little before pulling back and taking a seat on the side. Kayla looked back at Sky and smiled.

"Don't worry. I was planning on wrecking him anyway."

With that, she turned back to him and waited while he recuperated and got back onto his knees.

Kayla got on her knees too and looked at him, a playful smile playing on her lips as she began to move a little, circling him, forcing him to turn so he could keep an eye on her. But she wasn't going to lure him. She didn't even move fast. She stepped in toward him slowly, cautiously, still on her knees. She watched him as he back away at first but stood his ground then, his hands ready to defend. But she just offered him her hands which he grabbed gladly. But she leaned in for a kiss. His jaw almost dropped as she made her way to his lips and kissed him full on the mouth, wet and sloppy. His hands loosened as he grabbed her body for support.

And she went in for the kill. Kayla pushed forward, taking him with her. She quickly scooted up his body and planted her ass full on his face.

"He is so in the mood for some ass today! Haha!" She laughed as she pushed down into him while subduing his flailing arms. After a few seconds, he began to lose breath and slowed down. When he stopped moving completely, Kayla sensed he may have passed out. Carefully, she got off his face, which was red now.

"Ooo. Look at him!" Kayla coo'd as she grazed his cheek with her fingers.

"I'm sorry, sweety!" She leaned down and placed a kiss on his nose tip before turning back to Sky.

"Do you think we should do it now..? Imagine what he'll wake up to!" She held back an uncontrolled smile.

"Of course!", beamed Sky and opened the bag in the corner of the room. She pulled the toy out and walked up to Kayla.

When they were fixing the final straps in place, he began coming to his senses. When he opened his eyes, he saw an ass coming down toward and onto his face. And it felt

as if there was something on his face. Wait, what was that...?

With that, Kayla mounted the dildo strapped to his mouth. "Aaaaahhhh yeah!" She moaned out as his head sank back a little into the mats.

And then he began to grasp what was going on. His cock was pushing hard against the cage while Kayla rode on his face. Sky crawled up between his legs and began to unlock him. When the cage was finally off, he felt as if he had been set free from a jail after a decade. He let out a moan as Kayla's ass came smacking down onto his face. His cock grew ever harder. Sky worked it with her hand, rubbing and massaging it.

Meanwhile, Kayla kept riding on his face like she couldn't stop. She rose up, allowing some light and air to come onto his face, and then sat down again. Her rhythm was beginning to pace up as she adjusted her riding to his face and the way it moved. She brought a hand down behind her to grab his hair to keep his head steady. And then she began riding faster and harder, keeping his face firmly aligned using her hand. Her ass was slapping against his own cheeks as the rubber cock went deep into her, eliciting increasingly frequent moans from her.

"Yeahhhh... fuck... yes... mmmmmmhhh!!" Kayla went on while Sky kept working his cock, which was harder than a rock now.

She didn't know it yet but her moans were making him harder, they were getting him closer to his own climax.

"Ahhh.. yeahh... yeaahh! Get in there!" She cried in pleasure as she pulled his face upward, driving the dildo deeper into her, which made her moans even louder.

Before he knew it, she was squirting all over the dildo and his face while his own cock throbbed, sending out ropes of cum straight up into the air. Kayla's juices rolled down the shaft on his face, dripping over to his nose and chin while Sky continued to stroke every last drop of cum out of him. He could feel some of it splatter back onto his own stomach and thighs as he lay in the wastes of Kayla and himself. After a few more grinds into his face, Kayla dismounted him and turned around on her knees to face him. Without warning, without kissing or caressing, she pulled the dildo back out, adjusted it a little and put it around his feet.

"Get up.." was all she said as they both got to their feet too. Sky slid the strap on up over his thighs and strapped it around his waist.

"Since you're going to take a while to recharge... I think I'll have to use the toy for now." She fastened the final straps on his waist and the cock sprang up over his own, which was hanging limp and softer with each passing second. Kayla took him by his new cock and pulled him out onto a chair. It was then that Sky walked out and straddled him.

"And the best part is, this new cock I gave you won't even go soft. You are definitely going to last long enough now."

With that, she slipped onto his strapped cock and began riding him. Her hands slid back behind his head and grasped a handful of his hair as she worked herself, grinding into his lap.

"Fuck yes!"

kmarkk
kmarkk
90 Followers