The Mobster's Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't answer for some time. My eyes roamed over his slim body. He had perfect, silky smooth skin, but he looked tense and flushed.

"Tell me what do you want... and I may even grant that to you," he pressed me. "Just because I think you are... more real than others."

"More real? What do you mean?"

"Чесний, голий, трагічний"

"Sorry, I don't speak whatever language that was."

"Naked, but more than that."

I averted my eyes, feeling odd, like I was falling down rapidly into the void. Something weird was going on. Was I drugged too?

"I know. It's probably stupid. You seem so... raw. I don't know the perfect word. I'm not a native speaker. I can't put it in the right words."

I could feel my pulse spiking, my heart hammering strangely. C'mon, really. What was going on with me?

He ogled me, his eyes narrowed.

"You are so big," he whispered. "Terrifying. I could not fight you even if I tried..."

"Why would I fight with you?" I laughed. "It's not fighting that I want from you. And you can stop me without physical strength. Your words are quite enough. You say no, I won't touch you. You have nothing to worry about. I'm only into consensual stuff."

The boy swallowed. His pulse seemed quickened, his neck arched slightly to the side, he looked uneasy.

"Under no circumstances would you violate me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "There is one such circumstance: Your wish."

He gasped, I could see that his limp dick was not so limp anymore, looked a bit swollen, although not fully hard. I blinked, puzzled by this view.

The situation started to feel more and more dreamy, unreal, surreal. I almost felt the need to laugh stupidly. I still had this strange feeling of falling down. I was too dazed to think straight.

"Is your dick as big as you?" he asked, still avoiding my gaze.

The question was weirdly out of place, but I was almost relieved. Great. I was on my well-known land. It wasn't terra incognita anymore. Big dick. YES. I could discuss that for a whole day.

"Maybe I better show you?" I smiled mischievously.

He glanced at me, fixing his gaze on my bulge. It was protruding again. Well, that was always an easy thing for me. My dick, he talked better than me. He could speak languages, he could even give lectures, probably. Join people together (Yep!). He was more perfect than me, sad but true. Big and beautiful, baby. Brace yourself for a ride.

I sighed, cringing inwardly.

I know, I know. It was the best example of how pathetic I was, replacing my botched personality with a big-dick-picture.

"Okay, show me," he blurted out.

I smirked with a menacing grimace, and I unfastened my black pants.

All-known-land all over again.

My dick sprung free, fully hard, thick veins, meaty, angry red, glistening with pre-cum. I would call him majestic, if I was a narcissistic person. Ekhem...

Yep, I wanted the poor boy, there was no point denying it. He was just too beautiful. Strangely pure, though broken.

His pupils became dilated, fixating on my rigid cock. And he swallowed hard. Was it fascination or fear? I could not tell.

"And you want to put that in my freshly used hole?"

"Let's look at the bright side. It's better that way. No prep needed. Rim stretched. Less pain and hassle. I have nothing against tight asses, I can work with them, but it takes much more time and effort. And I want to put my effort into something more... pleasurable for you."

He was breathing much more heavily right now, looking like a person bracing for impact, unsure what to do, but...weirdly eager. So, I added, to still give him options to quit:

"No pressure, though. I came here accidentally, and had a little... voyeur moment there, as you could see. But if you are willing, I'm all for it. You are my type, as I said. Pretty prince. Pretty fucking perfect."

His cheeks were an intense shade of pink.

"Tell me. Are you getting off on a cuckold kink? Seeing him deep inside me? Was that what got your attention?"

"What? No! I would rather have your ass all to myself. But... look at me." I smiled grimly. "People are afraid of my looks. My tattoos and scars. My nickname is so cliché, The Beast, as you know. Some people don't even know my real name. Beggars can't be choosers. You are too beautiful to just be there, free and available for me to take. It's only logical that you're already taken... in a way." I shrugged, with a pained grimace.

He was watching me closely now.

"Is this true, you are an ex-marine?"

"Yep."

"Did you... kill anybody during your service?"

"Yep."

"Wow. So, Fiodor told me the truth about you. And you were lastly cage-fighting in underground, illegal arenas, is that right?"

"Yep."

This got his attention. His eyes were kind of gleaming. "Why did you quit? You've had some reputation there."

I shrugged again. "I wanted to do something with my life. I wanted a normal life."

"I can relate," he answered with a hushed tone, barely audible.

I swept my gaze over his naked body, almost like a physical touch.

"But listen... am I just going to stand here with my dick sticking out?" I raised my eyebrows, stroking the dick in question slightly. "Are we gonna have small talk about my past? Or are you in for a ride?"

I was becoming impatient standing over his exquisite body, open wide, teasing me with his seductive pose. His dick was half hard. It was puzzling. His face looked uneasy, but his body was somewhat willing? I just was not in the mood for any more small talk. Something in me was growing, rising, waiting... And it wasn't even my dick.

But he wasn't having any of it. My impatience did not bother him.

"First, tell me what are you gonna do with me? To me."

"'With you' is correct. I'm gonna make sure we both get something out of it."

"Can you be... more specific?"

I rolled my eyes.

This was why I liked Grindr. No in-depth talk or fucking excess conversations. Just my dick pic and an address to get them to come my way. Then, I just fucked them hard and got off on them begging for more of me. It's not like I was going to have a relationship with some random sponsored boy at some twisted mobster mansion. Granted, he was beautiful. Granted, I lusted for him all evening. But it was what it was. Nothing more could come of it.

I sighed and eyed him.

He was... trembling a bit. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Listen, I know you're stressed. I don't want to stress you even more. I was hoping for some fun, but clearly you need more than just a casual fuck. I can't provide you with that. I'm sorry."

"So, correct me if I'm wrong. You are saying that after you fuck me, you won't hold me in your arms..." he said it ironically, with an obvious amusement, but suddenly, I hesitated. Was there... was there some longing? Was this what he really wanted? Under the pretend smile?

I locked eyes with him.

He seemed vulnerable, almost innocent, apart from his widespread legs. Weird combination. My dick throbbed. What the fuck?

Was I actually gonna give him what he wanted? Impossible...

So, I was even more surprised, hearing my own voice, saying in a calm verging on warm voice, "I may hold you after. It would be a first for me. But I'm willing to do that, new experiences are a good thing, I guess." I winked and winced.

And then he smiled. Shyly. His eyelashes fluttered.

"But I have one condition. I want you to be naked. Fiodor won't be back here before 10 a.m."

I hesitated. I rarely undressed for sexual encounters. I didn't want pity or stupid questions about my scars. But against my better judgment, I nodded. Well, I guess it was only fair. He was naked, anyway.

"What is your name?" I asked hoarsely.

"Ilya."

I stared at him for a few more seconds, and finally, I stripped.

He was watching me with such intensity, that it was almost creeping me out. I suddenly became self-conscious about my body. I could see myself in the mirror that was hanging on the opposite wall. My bulky, ripped, 0-fat body, almost completely covered with tattoos, I mean like 90% of my skin's surface. Some were there only to cover the scars I got in Afghanistan, after half of my squad died in an IED explosion. I survived, but barely. Skin grafts were needed in some places. I wasn't that pretty after that, so I tried to hide it under excessive, dark tattoos. But I knew I could never hide all of them.

"Condoms. Lube." I snarled out tersely.

His gaze was on me, watching... watching far too intensely.

"There." He pointed at a nightstand.

I took the condoms and lube and slowly kneeled in exactly the same spot where Fiodor was kneeling before, and felt that Ilya's body tensed up. I smirked. He thought I was gonna fuck him like that!

He was in for a surprise.

I leaned slightly and grabbed his arms. I slowly pulled his body to a sitting position. Our faces were now a couple of inches apart. He was even more beautiful from up close. Smooth, porcelain white skin. His eyes had a beautiful, aquamarine color; his pink lips were slightly trembling.

I brought my hand up and touched his jawline lightly with the pad of my thumb. He shivered, his eyes flustered. He wasn't expecting that, for sure.

"My golden prince..." I whispered with narrowed eyes.

My fingers traveled over his skin, stroking his cheekbones and chin. Then I brushed his lower lip, and he made a small, broken sound, like a little gasp. I leaned slowly and almost tenderly kissed his cheek, moving my lips over his skin in the lightest touches. He exhaled quietly. I put my second hand over his slender neck and slid it under his silky, golden hair on the back of his head.

I trailed slow, open-mouthed kisses over his delicate neck, shoulders and collarbones. I wasn't in a hurry. I was careful not to leave any marks or hickeys; it wouldn't be wise. But I didn't mind taking my time, handling him with tenderness. For some stupid reason, I wanted to treat him with a soft touch. So, I made long, unrushed licks with my tongue over the sensitive skin of his neck, just below the jawline.

When I lifted my head, I saw that he had closed eyes, but opened them the moment he noticed I was looking at him with great attention. His eyes were glazed over, his cheeks flushed.

He held his breath. Then I unhurriedly leaned over and brushed his lips with mine, sweeping them with my breath. He parted them for me, and I deepened the kiss, our tongues touched for a fleeting moment. He tasted nice, like champagne. Then I backed away a bit, searchingly gazing into his eyes, that seemed almost dark green in this light.

I smiled ruefully.

"There is nothing else but this moment, Ilya. Just forget about everything, okay?"

He nodded, looking tentatively into my eyes.

So, I kissed him again, this time with growing passion. He gave me his lips submissively, letting me invade his hot and wet mouth. I let the tip of my tongue delve inside him, deeper on each teasing swirl, tasting him, devouring, almost fucking him like that, feeling my dick hungrily throbbing.

My hands cupped his face for a moment, but soon started to roam over his skin, touching him, caressing him, stroking his smooth body.

He breathed out, trying to squirm closer to me. I could feel his dick pressing to my stomach, fully hard now, slender and perfectly shaped, like Ilya himself. He was uncut, like most Europeans, but I didn't touch him there yet. I was very patient.

I hugged him tight and raised his body a bit, moving him to the center of the bed, and pushed him flat on his back, climbing on top of him. Now when I was lying on him, he looked unsure, but there was much less fear than before. A strange trust was slowly building between us, a weirdly unnatural and unexplainable feeling.

I started to lower myself along his body, kissing literally every inch of his silky skin, but I stopped at his pink, small nipples. As I licked and sucked on them, he began to make kinda desperate, gasping sounds. I could feel it was a very sensitive area, not every guy was into having their nipples licked, but he evidently was -- whimpering and arching, with his whole body wanting to be touched there, so I granted him his wish. So, his small nubs were soon intensely pink and swollen with my attention. His dick was leaking pre-cum now, an even more evident sign of his strong arousal.

I proceeded to lower myself even further, gently kissing his flat, glabrous stomach and exquisite, perfect hip bones. But I passed by his throbbing dick, not touching it. I licked his balls, provoking him to make a strangled sort of noise, and moan quietly, almost shyly.

He put his hands on my head, tugging slightly on my hair. I had a Mohawk stripe on my skull starting from my forehead to my nape, having completely shaved sides around my ears. I had dyed my hair a dark red, but my natural color was black.

I pushed Ilya's legs wider apart and ogled his hole. He raised himself up a bit, and glanced at my face with uncertainty. I gave him a meaningful look, then licked over the hole, tasting only the sweet, cherry taste of a lube. I was truly glad Fiodor used a condom because I would not be happy tasting his jizz.

Ilya moaned and shivered, looking surprised I would even do that. I massaged his rim with my tongue, and hummed around it, and soon he was gasping for air.

"So good..." he muttered. "You actually did that..." he added.

"I would prefer not to eat lube, but whatever, your rim is so pretty and pink."

He blushed intensely. I slid my two fingers inside him and raised myself up a bit. My face was now close to his dick. He was eyeing me attentively, waiting for it.

I smirked. "You want your dick in my mouth?" I asked him hoarsely.

He halted his breathing. "Yes... I liked when one girl did that to me, back at home."

"Let's see if you like it when a guy does it."

And I took his dick in my mouth at once. I had a lot of experience swallowing dicks, and my gag reflex was under superb control. I took him deep, letting him slide into my throat.

He cried out, arching off the bed. I continued to massage his prostate with my fingers, and he shivered, moving his hips a bit.

"Fuck, you're so incredibly good at that," he mumbled, breathing out.

Surprisingly, I found myself preening a bit. So, I continued to bob my head and finger him, until I could feel the growing tension of his body and the laboring of his breath.

I backed up and smirked.

"Did you like that?"

He chuckled. "Do you really have to ask? You're fucking good at that, taking it so deep. How is that?"

I shrugged. "Practice makes perfect. I've had my share of dicks. And pussies, for that matter."

"You're bi?"

"Yep. I'm one of these motherfuckers who can fuck anyone and everyone. Old, young, man, woman, fat, skinny, pretty, ugly. I just like to fuck. High libido. But now I would rather fuck you, if you don't mind."

He swallowed hard, so I added: "Don't worry, I'm on PrEP, get tested regularly. And I always use condoms on top of that. So, relax."

I placed a pillow under his hips, put a rubber on me with a well-practiced move, and lined up my dick with his passage.

"Do you want this, Ilya?" I furrowed.

"Yes, Beast," he muttered.

I smirked and started to push on his rim. It proved much harder to poke through than I'd thought. Well, Fiodor was not as well-endowed after all. Ilya was struggling to take me in, his face grimacing in pain.

"Do you want me to stop, Ilya?"

"Just wait a bit, your dick is so fucking thick, it's so unbelievable. You have a true monster cock." He let out a faint laugh.

"Thanks." I laughed too, though not faintly. "I take it as a compliment. But it's not much over ten inches. It's the girth that does the trick." I winked.

"Ten fucking inches? And I was proud of my six and half."

"Okay, the trick is; calm down and relax your rim muscles. Breathe. You can take me. The ass can be stretched even more than four inches. You'll be okay."

Ilya exhaled and tried to relax himself a bit. I watched him with half-lidded eyes. He was so beautiful, spread like that, panting, with the head of my cock half inside him. Long, golden hair spilled around his face, like an angel's halo. I could feel my dick stir, longing for more intense action.

I started to stroke his stomach and thighs with leisurely movements.

After some time, Ilya whispered: "Okay, start moving. Slowly."

So, I did just that. I pushed his slender legs even further apart, and unhurriedly started to thrust my fat dick in his pink asshole, each time hammering deeper and deeper.

At first, he was evidently fighting the tension, and drawing shaky breaths in, but with each passing minute, he visibly relaxed and started to take me in, letting me go even deeper, without resisting.

I was moving slowly like that for a long time. In, out, in, out. Steady rhythm, not too deep. Soon he was quietly moaning, his pupils becoming dilated, his lips formed in the shape of an "o". He put his palms on my forearm, gently stroking my skin. It was...well. Nice?

So, I moved a bit faster, slightly pressing him into the bed. It was becoming harder and harder to stop myself from going into the maddeningly fast pounding. I could hear my heart hammering.

"Fuck I feel so stretched, it's crazy..." he murmured.

"You can take it, Ilya, you can..." I replied with low guttural grunting, swearing under my breath. He was so fucking tight and hot there. "You feel so good...so fucking tight, perfect little prince..."

He was panting heavily now. I understood that I would not last long inside his angelic, tight, body. My heart pounding fast, I was dazed, and wanted only to fuck him hard, and forget about everything in this world except his wide open, vulnerable eyes. It was truly a crazy and weird thought for me.

He had his eyes locked with mine, it was almost hypnotic.

I quickened the pace, rocking him with more force; he mumbled something breathlessly. I took his dick in my grasp and started to stroke him fervently.

He arched, and moaned loudly, his breathing hitched, his body trembling with tension. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." he was muttering, visibly shaking. His hands were now digging in my back, clenched fingers, almost painfully, no doubt I would be bruised tomorrow, but I didn't care.

I was edging on coming, feeling the first feeble small spasm and tightening in my balls, but I knew I had to wait for him. Surprisingly, it wasn't easy. Usually, I'd had no problem holding back, but with this golden-haired boy, I was losing it.

I knew sexy talk during fucking would sometimes help, so I tried, "You feel like heaven, so fucking tight, I love to fuck your sweet, tiny ass deep..." I mumbled, fucking him now with crazy fast rhythm, rocking his slim body into the mattress, "Love to ravish your perfect asshole, love to cum inside you, filling you up..."

And then I felt it. His abs clenched, his entire body was tensing and shaking, and he was coming, crying out, erupting messily over his stomach in long, hot stripes. His eyes seemed glazed, almost unseeing.

I followed him with a hoarse moan, emptying myself into the condom, grunting and groaning like a rabid bear. I collapsed on him, my head between his neck and shoulder, my breath shuddering.

We were laying there in complete silence for about five minutes, composing ourselves. I had to fight the strong urge to just stand up and leave, as I was used to. But, I remembered what he wanted, even though it was not a very straightforward request. The cuddling part. Awkward as hell, but okay. If I could shoot people in the head in Afghanistan, then I could probably cuddle with a mobster's fuckboy, right?

So with some hesitance, I rolled on my back, throwing the condom away, and pulled him closer, maneuvering his body in such a manner that his gold-haired head would lay on my chest. We didn't speak. I forced myself to gently stroke his hair and his damp back a few times, and while doing that I strangely felt some comfort myself. It was really weird. I put my hand on his head and pulled him even closer; he made some strange, quiet, whimpering sound.