The Mobster's Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
The past rarely stays in the past...
5.9k words
4.67
7.7k
9

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SiSub
SiSub
87 Followers

I lift us up from the floor, slowly make my way out of the kitchen, through the living room and down the hallway, towards her bedroom. The whole way there, Avery grabs at my clothes, pulling at my jacket, shirt and my pants. By the time we crash through her door, I'm dying to get us both naked. I throw her on the bed, then remove my clothes in a rush, kicking my shoes off as she pulls at what's remaining of her clothes.

"No," I say, when she shifts towards me. She pauses with uncertainty, and I gesture that she lay back down on the bed. Avery does as she's told, her eyes looking down at my tattooed flesh slowly, staring at the lines as if trying to commit them to memory.

If it were any other time, I would've let her look her fill, allowed her to stare at me until she was satisfied, but I'm dying to delve between those thighs. I reach for her, grabbing her ankle and pulling her towards the edge of the bed until I have both of her ankles in my hands. Her eyes widen slightly when I get down on my knees, and she actually sits up on her elbows to watch me.

Her lips part, but she doesn't say anything at all. The look of awe in her eyes, though, in those gorgeous brown orbs, warms my chest and brings another wicked, hungry grin to my face. I want her to know just how badly I want to taste her.

I want to know if the reality is anything close to what I've been imagining. I want to know if she tastes as good as she smells, as she looks.

So I push her back against the bed, then gently pull her towards me until her ass is on the edge of the bed. I watch her chest rise and fall in quick succession, her pulse racing from excitement. She's gorgeous, this woman, with her dark curls and glowing caramel skin. Tall, curvy, sensual body and infinite regal grace. So warm and wet and willing, just for me.

She eagerly spreads her legs wider for me, and I lower my head close enough to smell her pussy, drawing a deep breath of her musky, sweet scent.

That depravity she's always prodding at, the demons she constantly teases with her words and her actions, scurry to the surface. My hands grab each of her thighs, and I hold her open.

I need to eat. I need to feed.

I need to satisfy the hunger in my soul, fill it with the bountiful energy of her being, with the delicious nectar that constantly flows from between her legs. My tongue ventures out of my mouth to lick at her as if she were a delicate flower, and I swallow the sweetness with a content groan.

She tastes like Christmas morning.

Like all the great, beautiful things the world has to offer, the things I never got to have. She tastes like rainbows and heaven and genuine fucking happiness, and I'm greedy for more because I had no idea anything could be so fulfilling, yet leave me craving more.

I start very slowly, taking the time to get acquainted with the way she tastes, what her pretty pussy looks like up close. She glances down at me curiously, as if she can't believe what I'm doing, can't believe that I'm on my knees before her.

She gasps when my tongue traces her lips, my teeth nipping at the sensitive crease of skin where her thighs meet her pussy, sucking and biting there to leave a small, dark bruise to mark her as mine.

I move my head to the other side, doing the same thing there, and when I'm certain it's large, vivid and distinct enough, I lick at both marks to reassure myself that neither of them would disappear anytime soon.

"Mine," I growl, voice deep and low and raspy with pure, raging lust and possessiveness. Avery moans her assent and gently lifts her hips in encouragement.

She throws her head back against the bed when I run the flat of my tongue against her slit, licking all the way up to her swollen clit.

"Oh, my God, yes."

I take my time eating her out, licking at her with slow, deliberate flicks of my tongue until she has a hand through my hair and is holding me against her, hips grinding slowly with every inward push of my tongue into her pussy.

I lift my head up in time to watch her grab her tits in her hands, massaging and kneading both mounds before pinching at her nipples. She cries out, lifting her ass off the bed in a silent plea for more, and I grant her wish by spreading her legs wider, promptly getting to work.

With my face buried in her cunt, I devour her. I taste and lick and bite and suck until she's moaning my name and bucking beneath me, fucking my face with wild, wanton abandon, so consumed by her need to come that she doesn't even realise how hard she's pulling at my hair, or how her moans are getting louder with each second. But I let her scream as much as she needs to, and when I push two fingers inside her cunt, curling them to rub at the sensitive spot that always gets her off when I fuck her, she squeezes my head between her thighs painfully, arching her back until she's almost sitting up.

I listen to her moan, curse, and chant my name out loud. She rides my face, and I fuck her pussy until she's whimpering and convulsing with pleasure, and even then I don't stop.

I increase my pace, loving the way she tightens her grasp on my dark hair, and even though it stings, I welcome the pain. I can feel her getting crazier, her nails scratching at my scalp the closer she draws to her release.

"Mr. Aldine," she whispers expectantly. I respond by shoving three fingers inside her pussy and fucking her furiously, sucking down on her clit and biting down on it gently.

I feel the moment she comes in the tightening of her walls, the tensing of every muscle in her body. She lets out a soft, satisfying purr and then bends backwards almost in half from the force of it, screaming again until her voice goes hoarse from it.

"Holy fuck. Oh, my God. Please... please don't stop. Fuck!"

I grunt with pleasure when she squirts at my face, drenching my nose and mouth with her release.

Her legs tremble against my head, and I grunt when my cock throbs against my thigh, hardening painfully, pleading to be buried to the hilt inside her pussy. But I want her to have this moment, these blissful minutes of absolute rapture, the same way she lets me have mine.

So for now, I satisfy myself by eating Avery out, licking and sucking at her until she gushes more perfection at me, then swallowing every drop of her essence before starting all over again.

She cries out, trying to pull my head away from her pussy, but her arms are weak from her orgasms and I'm determined to taste as much of her as I can.

"Jesus Christ, please, slow down-"

"No," I snap, sucking her clit between my lips until she's bucking and writhing and whimpering beneath me.

I eat her out and listen to her moans echo in the bedroom for what feels like hours, and she pulls at my hair and rides my face until she's absolutely spent.

I only stop when she begs me to, when her legs are trembling against my head, and my chin is dripping wet from her many, many orgasms.

"That was... the best fucking thing I've ever... experienced in my life," she whispers, voice shaky from the short breaths she's taking, eyes twinkling with exultation.

My smile is wicked, fierce, as I look down at her, my own hair damp from the sweat of my efforts. And fuck, is she gorgeous, when she's flushed and trembling like this, eyes dark with excitement and pleasure.

"I have a feeling you'll be saying that again tonight."

Which she does, twice, when I place her on top, legs on either side of my body so she's straddling me. She rides me on trembling legs, hands on my chest, ass bouncing in my hands every time she lowers her pussy onto my cock.

After two more orgasms that leave her exhausted and drained, I grab each full cheek in my hands and hold her up so I can plunge my cock into her pussy with brutal thrusts. She takes each one with her face buried in my neck, her fist clutching at my hair as if it were a lifeline, sobbing into my shoulder.

And she gasps it once more, hours later, when I flip her onto her hands and knees, and fuck her in earnest, two of my fingers buried in her ass. With my other hand, I pinch and flick and rub her clit, and call her all kinds of things that only excite and push her closer to her next orgasm.

She tries to crawl away from me after that one, pulling away from me with shaky limbs. For a second, I think of letting her go, but then I drag her back by her ankle and fuck her until we're both sweating, exhausted, drained of all fluids.

Finally, with shaking arms, I pull her closer, and tuck her into my side, grabbing her ass and spanking it with genuine pride. We settle into that post-coital haze that comes after a great fuck, limbs tangled all around each other despite the sweat and cum on our skin.

"It isn't that I'm not ready," she whispers, tracing the lines of my tattoos with her index finger, eyes wide open despite her exhaustion. "I'm just worried that whatever I say will ruin what we have right now. Even though I'm not really sure what that is right now."

I stare at the ceiling, a stark white colour. A huge difference between it and the one I'd designed for my bedroom. The blankness of Avery's ceiling has me thinking too many things, feeling shit I had no business feeling at all. So I looked down at her instead, studying what I could see of her face.

"Honestly, I wouldn't really care. Besides, I'm in no position to judge anyone for who they were, or who they are now."

She smiles softly, gaze meeting mine. "So you won't hate me for what I'm going to tell you."

"Unless you're a fed, or a narcissist or any kind of government official, then no," I tell her, meaning it.

She stills, pauses briefly as she thinks something over, then lifts her head so she's looking down at me.

"And you'll protect me? If you need to?"

Her eyes are huge, fearful, and I open my mouth to respond, but close it when I realise how terrified she really was.

What I knew for sure, is that I didn't want to buy or threaten Avery's loyalty, or make her feel as if she were forced to do things she wasn't comfortable with. At least, not anymore. I needed her to be loyal and to trust me because it's what she wanted.

Her asking me to stay had unlocked parts of me that I didn't even know existed, and knowing that she trusted me - with her body, at least - had me on a high I didn't want to ever come down from.

"I would kill for you, if you asked me to," I reply, pulling her back down onto my chest, and holding her in place so she doesn't pull away.

"I don't know if you really mean that..."

She mumbles, voice drowsy with sleep as she nods off.

I decide not to respond to that, so I just kiss the top of her head and pull her closer against me.

We wake up around eight, and after a very long breakfast, and a bit of fondling under the table, I chase Avery into the bathroom, where I catch her and fuck her senseless in the shower.

"Fuck, I can't get enough of your pussy," I growl, pulling her closer. She moans, throwing her head back and digging her nails into my shoulders painfully.

"Harder!" she screams, tightening her legs around my waist.

I oblige her, and fuck her as hard as I can while the water pours down on us, scalding hot. Our thighs slap violently against each other and I groan when her walls squeeze tightly around me, coating my cock with her musky release.

I'm seconds away from filling her insides with my cum when there's a knock at her door. We don't even have time to respond before Hunter opens it, and comes to a stop inside the doorway.

He spares Avery a polite glance, acknowledging her presence, before he turns his attention on me, his eyes sweeping over my naked form before letting out an exasperated sound.

"What?" I snap, glaring at him from behind the curtain of wet hair covering my eyes. Avery lets out a soft grunt, a little unhappy with the interruption as well. She tries to get down, but I tighten my hold around her and push my cock deeper inside her, fucking her with slow, deep strokes.

"Your new associate is here."

"Now?" I growl, pausing briefly to process his words. "And what the fuck do you mean he's here? As in this fucking building?"

The words came out harsher than they should've, but this wasn't exactly the best time.

I push my hair off my forehead, glaring at him with frustration.

"No, he's in the city. He's going to land in a few minutes, so I thought you'd like to be prepared," he grumbles, walking back out into the bedroom. "I've brought you a change of clothes, so feel free to come out as soon as you're done."

He closes the door behind him, and I let out a string of curses, burying my face in the curve of her neck. Avery's pussy clenches around me, and thoughts of Hudson are temporarily pushed aside, fading behind the fog of lust.

She moans when I resume fucking her again, digging her nails into my shoulders again. I let out my own moan and lower my lips to her sensitive, erect nipples, sucking and biting down on each one as I draw closer and closer to my own release.

It actually hurts when I come this time, and my fingers dig into her ass painfully. I bite down too hard on her nipple and she bucks against me like crazy, crying out from ecstasy and agony.

It brings me to my knees, the intensity of that release. My entire body shuts down, my arms going slack around her body, my head collapsing onto her chest from exhaustion and making sounds I never thought would ever come from me.

Avery chuckles, holding me against her as the water beats down on us. She grabs my head with shaking hands and tilts it so she's looking at me, her expression one of tremendous satisfaction and amusement. Her hair and face are wet from the water, lips swollen from being kissed so many times.

"If you don't leave now, Hunter's going to come back in here."

I shake my head. "He won't. He's probably out there having what's left of our breakfast."

I try to get up, but my body won't let me, so I resign myself to kneeling there with Avery's legs wrapped loosely around my hips, while I draw deep breaths to calm my racing heart.

"We didn't have that conversation," she says, pushing my hair away from my face so she can see me better.

"Later, pet. There isn't much time now," I respond, finally catching my breath.

A pause. "Dinner tonight? So we can talk everything out?"

For some reason, the idea of Avery standing in front of a stove, cooking anything, brings a smile to my face.

"Yeah? Are you going to boil a dozen eggs?"

Avery rolls her eyes, and pinches my arm painfully in retaliation.

"I can actually cook, you know. What do you feel like having?"

I shrug. "Just make whatever is easiest. I doubt I'll have any interest in the food once I get back."

"You literally just collapsed from exhaustion..."

My smile widens, and I lift my hands to pull her against me, then kiss her for what feels like the hundredth time.

"We could fuck all day and all night, and I'd still want to be balls deep inside this cunt," I tell her, pushing two fingers inside her.

She winces, pulling away slowly. "I think my pussy is swollen."

"Excellent. See you at seven?"

***

The meeting is scheduled for two in the afternoon. Before that, though, I want to take Hudson on a tour of the city. Show him the best that I have to offer, and let him in on a few close secrets just as he'd promised me.

We wouldn't be signing anything today, just sort of testing the waters.

So when he pulls up at the address I'd given him,, dressed warmly for the weather, I greet him with a firm handshake and a smile, both of which he returns with his own.

"Welcome to New York. I apologise once again for not being able to make it to Miami for our meeting."

Hudson walks beside me into the building, his security team following at a safe distance, along with mine. He pushes his hands into his pockets to keep them warm.

"If the mountain will not come to Muhammad..."

My lips quirk up in amusement, but I don't say anything in response. I lead him through the large doors, one of which is held open by one of my men. He steps inside the empty building and looks around at the foyer, where in front of us is a large double staircase made of marble, decorated with intricate designs in silver.

Underneath it is the entryway leading into what is now a large ballroom of sorts, with high ceilings and gorgeous chandeliers that light up the room.

There's no furniture anywhere in the building, which allows Hudson to see the space for its beauty, without the hindrance of objects.

I led him up the staircase, onto the second floor. From here, he could see not just the front door, but the doors behind us that led to an outdoor balcony, one of many, actually.

I walk towards those and open them, bracing for the cold breeze outside. Hudson joins me, and lets out a small breath when he sees the beautiful garden outside, somehow still green and lush, despite the change of seasons.

"This is one of my most prized properties. I bought it nearly seven years ago, when the real money started coming in. Its location puts it among the most expensive in the city, and it's the most coveted."

"I can see why. Is there a reason it's still empty?" he asks, looking at me for the first time since we entered.

I shrug, gesturing towards the doors behind us. Our steps echo throughout the expansive room as we make our way towards the elevator to the right of the room, followed at a safe distance now by Hunter and two of Hudson's men.

"I'm not quite sure what to do with it yet, to be honest," I admit, my voice low.

"There's probably a reason for that," he offers, stepping into the elevator.

Hunter and the others follow suit behind me, and we stand at a reasonable distance from each other as we begin to move higher.

"I must admit, I thought you might be a little more upset that I refused to meet with your partners, and then came all this way, without an invitation no less."

"I understand why you came all the way here to meet with me. But I will admit I was rather confused when Liam told me you refused to see them at all," I told him, turning slightly to look at him.

He's shorter than I am, but not by much. Compared to mine, his hair was a little lighter, a vibrant brown with a few gold strands and his eyes were a pale blue, a vivid contrast to the deep tan he'd earned from those sunny Miami afternoons. His features are softer than mine, and he's quicker to smile. Less intense too, it seemed.

He dressed well. His suits were finely tailored to fit his lean frame, his cologne expensive and subtle. It was a bit strange, seeing someone who'd worked just as hard as I had to make it from the bottom, be so... light. Easy to be around.

It was unnerving, actually, that there wasn't anything wrong about him that I could see yet, which was an immediate red flag for me.

"But you're the one who set it up. It was you that reached out to me, and arranged so we could meet. If it had been one of them contacting me, I wouldn't have agreed to it at all. I only work with men worthy of my time, Mr. Aldine. I won't apologise for that."

He keeps his gaze on the doors in front of us, and I let my gaze sweep over his features quickly before turning away.

"Fair enough. The reason I brought you here," I said, picking up where I left off earlier, "Is so you could have a look at the place, see if you'd be interested in it. As a gesture of good faith, I could include it in the deal and give it to you to do with as you please."

The doors slide open then, and Hunter steps out first and the other guards follow after him. Hudson and I are the last to join them, stepping out of the elevator slowly.

I had chosen the roof so he could have a look at the view, then work his way down the building leisurely, taking his time. Truthfully, I really did love the building.

It was one of the first I'd ever bought when I started pulling in all the big bucks. I had initially wanted to remodel it and sell it, but I'd been unable to let go of it once the work was done.

SiSub
SiSub
87 Followers
12