The Mobster's Whore Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was a terrible idea," I mumbled, steering through a clump of trees. The vehicle bounced around, throwing Avery against the door several times before she slammed her hand on the dashboard. "Drive like you know how to, Dominic, goddamn it."

"Do you want to fucking drive?" I yelled, earning a "I'd do better than you" from Avery. I was about to suggest she do exactly that when the vehicle we were looking for came into sight, the tail lights flashing briefly before the car sped up again.

"Ram the car."

"Shoot the car."

We glanced at each other, and Avery reached for the seat belt at the same time that I was. As soon as they clicked in place, I hit the gas. Windows opened, guards leaning their heads and arms out to get a better shot at the car. Avery lowered the window some, the muzzle of the gun poking out the top like an outstretched eye.

"Get beside them. I think I can take out the wheels," she yelled, aiming accordingly. Bullets flew at us, bouncing harmlessly off the vehicle, ricocheting into the woods. Avery squeezed the trigger, firing a round of bullets at the other car. Holes sprung along the side until she adjusted her aim and shot at the tires.

Their car hit a bump at the same time that the rubber deflated, causing the vehicle to bounce once before it flew into the air. For a second, it hung suspended in the air. I stepped on the brakes and we watched the SUV flip once before crashing roof-first into one of the trees with a cloud of smoke. Avery waited, the gun still aimed at the vehicle.

"Cover me. I'll check for survivors," I said. I turned off the engine, then slid out of the car with my rifle in tow. I was thankful for the sunlight, if it wasn't for the fact that it shone high in the sky, I would never have seen the first of Edward's men as they broke through the glass, his head popping out the shattered window by an inch.

I didn't grant him an opportunity to see me. I shot the top of his head off with half a clip before adjusting my aim to the bottom of the car. If my calculations were correct, all I had to do was-

Avery's door slid open, and I glanced over at the other side momentarily before I growled, "Avery, I swear to God."

"We have him trapped. He can't go anywhere. This has to end here," she said, her rifle aimed and ready. I took a few steps in her direction, my heart pounding fearfully in my chest. Next time, I was going to tie her to her bed and keep the door locked until the danger was gone. No fucking way I would allow her to jump headfirst into these fucked up situations ever again.

We both ducked at the sound of bullets. I stood between Avery and the car, my finger already tensing around the trigger. I heard a grunt from the car, and watched as the windshield was kicked off. There's the sound of metal scraping on metal, another pained grunt, then finally, that familiar mop of hair. Avery hurried forward, her gun dropping to the floor as she advanced on Hudson. I reached out, trying to stop her before she got shot, but she jerked her arm free and carried on.

Hudson, too disoriented from the crash, doesn't even get the chance to aim his weapon at his wife. She kicked the gun out of his grasp first, then checked to make sure the others were dead before she rounded on her husband.

"You fucking sack of shit."

She kicked him in the face, nailed him in the balls with the other foot. Using the tree to balance, she went into a frenzy kicking at his ribs.

"Not. So. Funny. When. It's. You. Is it? You. Fucking. Piece. Of. Shit."

I lowered my weapon, frowning when she stopped. Her breathing ragged and unsteady, she looked down at Edward. He glanced up at her, smirking arrogantly. It pissed me off that he could smile at her obvious pain this way, as if pleased with himself. Avery pulled out the pistol she'd been using in the basement and aimed it squarely at his head.

"Is this the part where you force me to apologise for all the shit I did to you, because that's not going to happen, my darling wife."

I placed my hand on her shoulder, the gesture meant to convey my support, regardless of what she chose to do. Her grasp tightened around the handle of the gun, her finger pressing on the trigger.

"No," she said. "This is the part where you die."

The shot echoed through the woods, signalling the end of Edward Hudson's life. It should have been enough, but Avery had endured too much at his hands to let that be the end. She fired again, and again, emptying the entire magazine into Edward's lifeless corpse. Then, as if that wasn't enough, she took the rifle from me and fired all over again. She only stopped when the gun jammed, then tossed the weapon aside with a satisfied sigh.

My brows arched in surprise, I watched her walk back to the car, arm wrapped around her slender waist. My hand closed around her wrist before she slid back into her seat, my gaze searching her delicate features for any sign of trauma, sorrow or shock. But to my surprise, her expression betrayed none of those emotions. If anything, she seemed unburdened, like a massive weight had been lifted off her slender shoulders. I don't know why, but the fact that she was so unbothered by Edward's death kinda turned me on. Or maybe it was her ruthlessness? The bravery she had shown today?

"Are you hard?"

I glanced down at the erection tenting my pants, then back at her. I reached for her, fingers gentle as I touched her swelling cheek. A breeze blew over us, reminding me of the very real whipping I'd received earlier. Funny how I'd nearly forgotten all about those wounds in light of everything that had happened between then and now.

"I'm sorry he hit you. That I didn't do anything about it."

She touched my face, fingers teasing at the beard sprouting from my skin. She beamed, the most radiant smile I'd ever seen stretching across her face slowly. "This will be the last time you apologise for anything like that. Because he will never ever hurt me again. Thank you for letting me kill him. I know you had a few things to settle with him."

"If anyone deserved to kill that fucker, it was definitely you." Her joy was contagious, and I found myself grinning as well. I closed the distance between us and kissed her, inching her back against the hood of the car. Hands on her hips, I held her in place while I devoured her mouth, her digits already seeking to unbutton my pants.

"... wouldn't be surprised if they were fucking against one of these trees. Jesus, they're like a couple of sex-crazed bonobos, always groping at each other."

"A little public groping has never hurt anyone. It could actually be a little fun, if you could just let me-"

"We talked about this. You're not touching my cock outside of the bedroom, especially not to satisfy whatever exhibitionism kink you seem to have going on."

I pulled away from Avery as they spotted us, Hunter chuckling with no small amount of satisfaction. He glanced at Luis, holding out his hand. "Guess you owe me a hundred."

Luis rolled his eyes, slipping a note into Hunter's pocket. I caught the look that passed between them, almost grinning myself at the scowl Hunter threw Luis's way. If the late-night rendevous had been any indication of their burgeoning relationship, the last bit of their conversation had just confirmed it. I adjusted Avery's clothing as they joined us, Hunter's weapon still clutched in his arms.

"Satisfied?" Luis asked, his eyes softening at Avery's face, inching forward to pull her into his arms. He held her quietly, the two of them having their little moment. I took the time to glance at Hunter, sneering at the look on his face.

"What?" he snapped, obviously annoyed.

I shrugged. "Nothing Hunter. Or will you have a new surname soon, Aidan?"

He narrowed his eyes, grasp tightening around the handle of the gun. I smirked, pleased that I would finally be able to make fun of him now, especially after all the shit he gave me for caring about Avery.

"Shut up, Dominic. At least mine didn't stab me to prove a point."

Avery pulled out of Luis's embrace, frowning in disapproval. "Hey. Too fucking soon."

"Oh, Hunter's just a little riled up because he can't take the shit he dishes out. After all, didn't you vow to never fall for anyone, ever, as long as you lived?"

I ducked when Hunter aimed the gun at me, then hid behind Luis to ensure I didn't get shot. Hunter knew I could take it, so odds are he'd probably shoot me.

"Enough, already. How are things in the city?"

Luis grinned. "Good news on that front. Things are dying down, but there are a few opportunists trying to take the throne. This is the perfect time for you to retake your place."

"And Miami?"

Hunter and Luis shared a look. The latter cleared his throat, and said, "We have a proposal for you both. Since it would be rather difficult to rule over both Miami and New York, we were thinking we should head south and take over there. With your permission of course."

"Together?" Avery asked, having not picked up on the conversation from earlier. Her gaze darted between the two, and she let out a happy shriek that nearly deafened the three of us. She threw her arms around Luis, and I imagine she would have been jumping up and down like a drugged up Jack-in-the-box if she weren't injured.

"Oh, my goodness. Of course! Yes, take it. If that's what you want? You can tear down Edward's ugly ass house if you prefer something a little more modern..."

She wrapped her arm around Luis's, the older man listening intently as Avery started prattling on about wedding venues and honeymoon destinations. They're so busy chatting, they don't see the look of absolute horror on Hunter's face. I clapped him hard on the back, jarring him from whatever horrific vision was playing through his head.

"They're just kidding. I don't think a wedding is in the works yet."

He glanced worriedly at me. "You think so?"

I laughed, my amusement echoing ominously through the woods. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and led him to the other side of the car.

"Positive. Nobody's dragging you down an aisle for at least another five years."

"I'd wager ten."

"It's a bet."

***

It took six long months to set everything right in Miami. The FBI had backed off some after we handed them Hudson on a silver platter. I was content to give them what they wanted to take the heat off of Avery, while pressing that she hadn't had anything to do with his operations. While we were off the hook now, we knew they would keep watching, sniffing around until they found something to land us prison.

They would be waiting a while.

Avery and I had taken up residence at a house just outside the city, where I was making good on my promise to give her plenty of babies. Every morning and every night, she got a proper serving of my cock, specifically modified to her preferences. We've been kicking it up quite a notch lately, exploring some other kinks we were both into. But no matter what, we never strayed too far from the very thing that had brought us together. Tonight, though, Avery had led me to the living room for some kind of surprise. I wasn't entirely sure what she had planned, but I was more than happy to sit my ass on the chair she pointed at while she walked around in her sexy little bodysuit.

She hands me the phone, gestures for me to wait a bit. I assume so she can get into position for what she has planned for me.

I watch her as she walks over to the centre of the room, her heels clicking loudly in the silence of the room. She drops down into a squat, her legs spread wide, hands on her knees.

She waits, eyes locked on me.

I am tempted to keep her in this position forever, just so I can look at her, marvel at the curves of her body, the slightly damp spot between her legs.

But I want to watch her performance, want to bask in her flexibility, and see her body contort and twist to the beat of the music. So I press play, and the speakers immediately blast with the bass of the song.

She lifts up gingerly, swinging her hips to the left, then right, before dropping back into the squat.

'The moon follows me home...'

She runs her hands over thighs and hips, before bringing them up to touch her belly, then her breasts, squeezing them gently. As she moves her hands up to her hair, she slowly rises until she's standing, her legs somehow longer as she poses.

She takes two, slow steps forward, then turns her body so she's facing the door to my left, her hands on her thighs.

She moves her hips in hypnotic little circles, then reaches back to grab her ass.

'Pour a little sugar on my wound...'

She lands two light taps onto each of the round globes, before turning so she's facing away from me entirely. She sways her hips in time to the song, then throws me a look over her shoulder, her lips quirking up with delighted amusement.

Her arms go up, over her head, as she drops back into a squat while she swings her hips this way and that way, like this and like that.

'Feels like we're dreamin', we're trippin' and reelin'...'

She turns suddenly, crashing to her knees as the bass of the song suddenly pounds from the speakers. She opens and closes her legs to the rhythm of the song, balancing on her hands. Her hair is a wild, tousled mane on her head, which she now flings left and right as she grinds on the floor, her eyes locked on mine as if she can't bear to look away.

She arches her back at the same time she lowers her face to the floor, sticking her ass up into the air momentarily before she drops her pelvis against the floor, once, twice, then rolls onto her back.

Her eyes find mine again, and she arches her back off the floor, hands running down her tits, her belly, before making their way to her crotch and she spreads her legs wide, then lifts them up, throwing them over her head into a backflip.

'Crawl into my heart...'

As soon as her knees find the floor, she's crawling towards me, half of her face hidden behind the curtain of her dark hair. My body tenses the second she touches me, and I slowly place the phone I didn't even realise I was still holding, on the floor.

Her delicate fingers skim up my thighs, drawing closer to my cock, but she moves them back to my knees, spreading my legs wider so she can press her tits against my erection.

I let out a grunt, and she bites down on her lower lip with a knowing spark in her eye. She pushes away a few feet, giving herself enough space to bend forward, arms folded to cushion her head comfortably.

'Feels like we're dreamin'...'

My eyes widen with surprise when she lifts her long legs into the air, then carefully throws them onto my lap, spreading them until they're on either side of my body, then wraps them securely around both me and the chair.

My hands reach for her immediately, grabbing her hips firmly in my hands as she pulls herself up slowly, her glorious tits pushed closer into my face.

She lets me touch her for a few seconds, then removes my hands from her body and I'm forced to place them behind the chair, just in case I reach for her again.

The smile on her vanishes then, and her hands start touching my abs, my chest, then hook around my neck sensually. Her fingers trail up the back of my neck, and she grabs a fistful of my hair in her hand, forcing my head back with enough force to tease at my control.

'I must confess to you...'

She leans closer, her lips teasing mine briefly before she moves her face to my neck. She pulls at my hair again, tilting my head sideways so she can lick a long trail from the curve of my neck to the lobe of my ear.

She bites down, and my eyes drift closed from the tantalising waves of pleasure that begin to wash over me

"Touch me," she pleads, and my hands are on her skin a split second later. I squeeze her ass, and it looks as though the bouncy mounds are spilling from my hands. And just when I think that this moment can't possibly get any better, she rubs her damp crotch on my erection, grinding against me to the pounding bass of the song.

She crashes her lips against mine, kissing me as passionately as she just danced for me, and I let her do it. Her kiss is giving, soft, submissive. She hooks her arms around my neck and humps against me, quietly, silently, answering my question from last night.

Yes... she says, with every muscle, every bone, every fibre in her being.

The restlessness that had been clawing at me the past few days eases almost immediately, and I pull her tighter against me, returning her kiss the only way I know how.

I dominate her, seizing the control she's handing me, that she's gifting me on a silver fucking platter.

By the time the song ends, I'm high on her kisses, drunk from the relief of knowing that Avery finally belongs to me.

And me alone.

Never again will anyone touch her as I do, get to look at her the way I do, be allowed to breathe the same air as her.

She is mine.

I grab the slip of fabric between her legs and tear it off, baring her pussy for my greedy hands. She was already pulling down the zip of my pants, fingers grazing the slippery head of my cock before she squeezed around the length. The large engagement ring on her left hand scraped painfully against my balls, and I hissed in a breath as she cooed her apology.

"My pussy or my mouth?"

"I want your ass. I want to feel it tighten around my cock while you come and moan for me."

She got up to get the lube from one of the drawers nearby, popping the cap open. She got on her knees before me, swallowing my cock once before she squeezed the lube onto her palm. I inhaled sharply when her hand closed around my erection, my eyes drifting closed in bliss.

"Fuck, yes," I urged, spreading my legs wider so she could get her hand around my balls. She squeezed gently, then stood back up and turned around. I took her hips in my hands, guiding her onto my lap and holding her in place while I pushed the swollen tip into her tight asshole.

She moaned, the hole spreading almost hungrily to take the girth. When she shuddered, her legs trembling with anticipation, I pulled her lower. It took everything not to fill her ass with my cum, she was that fucking tight.

"You're so fucking big," she whimpered, laying her head on my shoulder, her nails digging into my thighs. Balancing on her very high heels, she slid the rest of the way and cried out when her cheeks flattened against my pelvis. "God, it hurts. I can't."

She lifted slightly, but I held on firmly, pushing her back onto my lap. Hooking both arms under each leg, I spread her open. This way, she couldn't move at all, and I had control of her body. "Breathe, love. You've done this for me more than once this week already. Don't you want me to fuck your ass?"

"I do. You know I do."

I lifted her, adjusting my hips so I could pound into her. She gasped, feet dangling almost lifelessly from each impressive leg. Avery leaned back, her tits nearly pushing out the bust. "Show me your fucking tits."

She yanked on the front of her bodysuit, pulling until her nipples poked out, baring her glorious tits. I growled, biting on the curve of her neck to make up for being unable to reach her nipples. Avery's nails stabbed painfully into my skin as my pace quickened, my balls slapping against her plump ass cheeks.

"Harder," she urged, her back arching tantalisingly. I wanted nothing more than to obey her wishes, but I couldn't fuck harder than this without more lubrication. I rose from the seat, walking us over to the couch she'd pushed along the wall. I tossed her over it, went back for the lube, and squirted a generous amount down her tempting crack. I pried her cheeks open, my freshly-slick cock pushing back into the tightness of her supple ass.

A thrust, another, a deep and methodical fucking. My fist is in her hair, yanking her head back viciously. And the noises she makes for me force me closer to the precipice, the eager thrust of her hips eliciting a deep grunt from my chest. My hand strays to her tit, grabbing and twisting her nipple until she shatters violently beneath me.