The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh, come on Mom, don't stop, lick my twat, lap it clean, ooooohhh, fuuuckkk, yesss, fuuucckkk," Ellie cried. Her Mom ignored the teen's curses, it didn't seem the time to sell her off for swearing. "Yessss, fuuuckkk, yesssss."

Amber was going as fast as she could, thrusting her tongue at the tasty teenage twat. Ellie was bucking and squealing, obviously on the edge of a major orgasm. Amber carried on, desperate to make her daughter cum -- it was something she had never thought she'd be doing, even if she fantasised about it. The teen shrieked again, her legs clasping together to keep her Mom in a vice, perhaps worried that Amber might try to escape at the last moment. Little did the teen know her Mom's mind, now it was near she wanted it to be the best she'd ever given, one Ellie would remember forever. Her tongue shoved hard and her thumb went down to press and rub at the younger Carter's clitoris at the same time.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yesssss, aaaargghhh, aaarrrghhh," the screams of ecstasy reverberated around the room, "Yessss, aaarrrgghhh," Ellie was exploding with joy, her body arching and stretching, her legs squeezing tight in a passionate embrace of her Mom "Aaarrrghhh, fuuccckkk."

She flopped down, breathing heavily as she recovered from the blast of pleasure that had just torn through her. "That was wonderful," she managed to gasp after a few moments.

"You were wonderful," Amber corrected as she stood up.

"You too," said Ellie, smiling up at her Mom.

For a moment Amber stood there, wondering what to do next, given that she had no previous experience of tonguing her daughter to draw on. Her daughter solved the problem by standing up and reaching down for the rucksack, slinging it over her naked shoulder. With her other hand she reached out to take her Mom's, "Let's go to bed," she said.

Those words, so casually spoken, made it seem like the most natural thing in the world and Amber had no problem taking the outstretched hand, saying "Yes," as she did so.

Her daughter led her up the stairs to the teen's room, closing the curtains before switching on the light. She turned to her Mom and slid her arms round the Milf's waist, bringing her closer, so their naked tits were touching, "You're so sexy and beautiful," she said.

"You t..." Amber started to say, but she was interrupted by a kiss, long, lingering and sensual. Her own hands were on her daughter's sides, sliding down until she came to the dress and then pushing it down past her daughter's hips. It fluttered to the floor and Ellie stepped out of it, kicking it across the room as she did. The teen, in turn, was pushing her Mom's dress as well. It slipped down and the teen's fingers slipped into the elastic of the Mom's panties. They went down to her thighs as well, until Amber stepped back to remove them properly. Her daughter took the time to pull off her shoes, messily throwing them in the corner and as her Mom took hers off the teen pulled back the quilt on her bed. The naked Milf walked over the few feet separating them and kissed her daughter, the two of them standing together as bare as the days they were born, lips locked and hands stroking each other's butt. Ellie pulled back and gave a wide smile, "I want to fuck you, properly, with a strap-on."

"You have a strap-on?" Amber asked, a little surprised. She'd found her daughter's sex toys, hidden under some old sweaters in the bottom of the wardrobe a few months ago; she'd left them there (though she wasn't able able to resist sliding her tongue round them thinking about where they had been), but when she'd last looked there was no strap-on amongst them.

"I have now," said Ellie as she picked up the small rucksack, unzipped it and pulled out an eight-inch dildo attached some leather straps. She grinned at her Mom, "The present from Dawn."

"You pair of naught minxes, you knew what you were doing," giggled Amber, though there was no anger in her words, in fact she was glad her daughter and her friend had taken the initiative -- there was no way Amber would have ever dared act on her desires otherwise.

As Ellie got into the straps Amber got on the bed and lay down in the centre. She spread her legs open welcomingly, as her hand moved to rub gently at her pussy to make sure it was nice and wet for the plastic dick. "I'm ready Ellie, come on and fuck Mom."

"Mmmn, yes," Ellie grinned in anticipation. She got on the bed, climbing over to her Mom on her hands and knees, the fake phallus jiggling below her. She positioned herself over her Mom, leaning down to kiss her. Amber responded enthusiastically, her tongue sweeping at her daughter's as her hands reached up to embrace the teen, pulling her downwards. There naked bosoms rubbed and slid against each other as they made out passionately, as Ellie used one hand to keep herself upright and the other to replace her Mom's hand on the Milf pussy, stroking it with her fingers and gently sliding two between the lips. "You're so hot," she murmured.

"For you baby," her Mom moaned back as her daughter's fingers spread the slit open, "Please fuck me, I want you to bang me so hard."

"Yes, Mom, that's what I want to," Ellie grinned as she took hold of the cock and eased it into the lubricated hole.

"Uuurrhhh," Amber let out a heartfelt groan as the plastic prick penetrated her pussy. Despite the manufacturer's claims it wasn't hard to feel the difference between it and the real thing, but given that the fake cock was wielded by her sexy and delighting daughter Amber was pretty sure the imitation dick was much better. She gripped her daughter's back, not wanting Ellie to slip off until she'd fucked her Mom to orgasm. Ellie thrust in and withdrew, before coming down and in again. Slow and forceful at first, pushing the toy down the slick tunnel until it could go no further. Amber grunted her excitement with each thrust, trying to raise her head to meet her daughter's. Ellie's lips opened and she met her Mom, keeping her mouth against the Milf's even as her hip rose and fell. Then as she got used to it the teen began to move faster and faster, working herself into a rhythm. Amber's head pushed back against the pillow as she grunted and gasped, "Fuck me baby, fuck my cunt hard."

"Yes, God, you're so sexy. This pussy was made for my strap-on dick," her daughter grinned back, before lowering her head to kiss her Mom again, their tongues sliding together as the dildo raced in and out a different opening. "I can't believe I'm banging you."

"You better believe," Amber gasped, "You're fucking Mom hard, now fuck her harder, make me scream in pleasure."

"I'm up for that," grunted Ellie. Her hips worked harder, thrusting and ramming down into her Mom's slick slit, filling it with a counterfeit cock which was much better than the real thing. Amber shuddered and gave a little gasp, suddenly stifled by her daughter's mouth on hers. They kissed for a few moments, Ellie slowing her pelvic thrusts a little so that she could her mouth on her Mom's. Then she was going harder again, making the Milf vibrate and rock so they fell away. The teen grinned, "I'm going to make you cum so hard, Mom, you're going to scream."

"Yes, yes, fill my cunt with your cock," Amber's legs were up, squeezing her daughter and her hands gripped the teen's back, stabbing in with her nails and scratching little red lines in the flesh. If they were causing Ellie any pain she didn't seem to mind as she fucked her Mom even harder, her bare flesh slapping against her Mom's equally naked skin. Their tits bounced and jiggled as they rocked against each other, the bed shaking with their passion.

"Uuurhh," Amber gave a groan of satisfaction as the dildo went deep down her soaking fuckhole. Every thrust was a delight as her daughter moved into a steady but deep and hard pattern. "Ooohh, yesss, yesss, fuck me, yesss."

"OOohhh yesss, you're so fucking hot and sexy, I could fuck you forever," Ellie replied. Her hands pressed down on the bed either side of her Mom, her head over the Milf's so they could look at each other pretty faces as they contorted and twisted with ecstatic pleasure. "Fucking yes, you're the sexiest Mom ever." Again she slowed to kiss her Mom, their mouths moving together in harmony as their tongues teased and probed. Amber rubbed the scratch's on her daughter's back, soothing them as the teen slowed. Then Ellie broke the kiss lifting her head with a smile as she began ramming the dick deep and fast again, "Uurrrhhh, it feels so good having this dick rub at my clit whilst I fuck you with it. Oooohhh, yesss."

"Fuck me, fuck me," Amber gasped and shuddered. It was the best banging she could remember and she was sure if she'd had one better it wasn't one she would have forgotten. Her body arched as a wave of pleasure shot through her, her pussy clamping at the cock and soaking it with her juice. "AAAarrrghhh, yesss, baby, yesss, give it to Mom hard."

The teen somehow managed to up her game even more, slamming the cock harder and faster into Amber's soaked hole. The Milf squealed in ecstasy, her entire body seeming to shudder and rock as the teen rammed her. "Aaaarrrghh, yessssss, I'm going to cum, aaaarrrghhh, fuuuckkk." Ellie was driving harder, a look of concentrated excitement on her face as she drove her Mom to a super-orgasm. The Milf shrieked in pleasure, "Aaaarrghhh, yesss, aaaarggghhh" as the orgasm tore through her like a whirlwind.

The best thing was that Ellie didn't stop as her Mom lay back on the bed, gasping for air. She slowed and leaned down to resume kissing her, her tongue entering her Mom's mouth and probing around it. But still the toy eased in and out, keeping Amber on edge and restarting the journey to lift off. The Milf gripped her daughter's back again and looked into her eyes, "Carry on fucking me baby, I want to cum from you again."

The teen was more than happy to comply and after a few moments more of kissing, she raised her head as she began to bang faster. It wasn't soon before Amber was squeaking and squealing again, calling out in pleasure as the dick drove her into another state of orgasmic bliss, "AAarrrghhh, yesss, aaaarggghhh."

Ellie slowed down again, letting the level of pleasure subside, before restarting. Again and again she varied her fucking so that Amber would be brought to the heights of pleasure and then allowed to recover before being fucked to another summit. Each time seemed more powerful than the last so by the final time it felt like her head was going to explode. "Aaarrrghhh, yessssss, aaaarrrghh, I'm cumming, aaaargghh, I am fucking cumming."

Ellie paused above her Mom, letting the older woman finish her orgasmic cries and gasps, before she slipped the dick out and dropped to the bed beside her. She was panting herself, with the exertion, and her skin was wet with perspiration as she lay beside Amber. The Milf turned into her daughter and they slowly kissed again, sensually and seductively, enjoying the feel and taste of each other.

"Do we need to talk?" eventually Amber stopped the kissing, looking at Ellie seriously. She didn't regret a moment, but you can't be fucked by your daughter without feeling the need to discuss it afterwards.

"Tomorrow," smiled Ellie and closed her eyes, spooning into her Mom to snuggle.