The Mom Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Melissa gets to know Sharon's son C.J.
3.4k words
4.69
28.7k
45
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feeling better now, honey?" Sharon asked.

Melissa sat hunched forward on the edge of a deck chair staring fixedly across the still surface of the Thompsons' pool. She took a long, slow sip from the moisture-beaded glass cupped in her unsteady hands. She couldn't bear to look either Sharon or C.J. Thompson in the eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry," she stammered after a long while. "I didn't mean to spy. I just...that is, I didn't..." She gave up trying to find the words. Her head swam, and not from the rum.

Sharon gave a little laugh and tossed her head. "Hon, we saw you as soon as you came out through the glass doors. I kind of owe you an apology, for throwing you in at the deep end that way."

"Throwing me—you wanted me to see you together?"

"Did you really think us Mayberry folk just leave our doors unlocked all the time?"

Melissa lifted her head to peer curiously at Sharon. The blonde sat cuddling with her son in a double chaise lounge, she wearing a short terry cloth robe and he with a beach towel wrapped and knotted loosely about his waist.

"Look, we're gonna be next-door neighbors, and I'm what you might call a real social gal. There's a lot of action over here, especially during the summer, and it ain't all just me and Connor. So..."

"So Mom figured you were gonna get an eyeful sooner or later. And I said, 'why don't we just rip that Band-Aid right off?'" C.J. laughed thunderously.

"Not helping, you!" Sharon gave C.J. a playful shove on the arm. He sat immovable as a monumental bronze sculpture.

"I like you, Mel," she continued. "I suspect we have a lot more in common than just absent husbands. You heated up pretty good watching me blow C.J., didn't you? Come on, now..."

Melissa looked away again, biting her lip. Finally, she nodded.

"Of course, 'cause you're a hot-blooded wench like me. Tell the truth: how long since you and Mister Jacobs last baked the potato, hmm?"

Melissa didn't answer but couldn't help smiling at Sharon's cheerful vulgarity. She took another gulp of her drink. Sharon sipped from hers and chuckled. "I've got a sixth sense about some people. I suppose you could say 'sick sense."

"You're so lighthearted about it," Melissa marveled.

"About fucking? I'm lighthearted because I love it. Can't go without it. I've known that about myself ever since—hell, forever. At least since high school. And I never feel guilty about it."

"But C.J.? He's your son."

"Mmm, yes he is." Sharon tugged on her son's towel, playfully at first but finally yanking it open to expose his nakedness.

Melissa drew a sharp breath. Seeing C.J. from across the yard was one thing, impressive as that had been. Up close like this was something entirely different. Even fully relaxed his thick, fleshy penis looked to be a foot long. It lay alongside his left inner thigh, dark and gleaming in the sun, almost like a third leg itself.

Sharon rose and stood next to Melissa, lightly touching her shoulder. "You tell me, what was I supposed to do about that?" I know you get it; I see the curiosity in your eyes. You feel it, don't you, all through you? What would it be like?" Sharon's hands moved down over the swell of Melissa's breasts, the tips just brushing the elastic of her frumpy swim top.

"Hell, I live with him!" Sharon's husky voice took on a note of urgency. "Just us two, day after day. Me bein' me, I don't see how I had a choice!"

Her fingers slid under Melissa's top, touching her nipples. Melissa's mouth went dry. She moaned.

"Look at that, they're already stiff," Sharon whispered in Melissa's ear. She took Melissa's drink from her hand and set it on the flagstones, then returned to teasing her new friend's swollen nipples. Acting on pure sexual impulse, Melissa pulled her top down to her waist. The unaccustomed warmth of the direct sun sent a pleasant tingle through her tits that went straight to her cunt.

She hadn't gotten over being hot and bothered from watching Sharon with C.J. in the pool. The mojito had gone to her head and now she just surrendered to the moment.

Sharon gathered Melissa's breasts in her hands and kneaded them gently. C.J. had been content to watch silently up to this point, but his penis swelled and rose in response to the action playing out before him. Melissa's heart pounded in excitement as he stood and approached her.

Melissa looked questioningly to Sharon, who just nodded. "Go ahead, honey. Find out for yourself."

Melissa reached out with both hands to cradle C.J.'s huge balls. Her moist, parted lips gingerly caressed the angry purple head of his cock. It was nearly the size of a golf ball even though he was still only half hard. She realized that if she didn't get him in her mouth now she would miss the chance—fully erect, he'd be too big for her.

C.J.'s cock knob was spongy and warm to the touch and his flesh yielded enough that she could just barely get her lips around it. She felt his pulse against her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Easing her head carefully forward, she was able with some effort to swallow the head and perhaps two inches of his still-growing prick.

Sharon stopped playing with Melissa's nipples. Out of the corner of her eye, Melissa saw the blonde kneel between her thighs, then felt hands tugging at her bikini bottom and all at once she was naked. The light afternoon breeze on her cunt sent shivers through her.

"You're pretty all over," Sharon rasped. She kissed her way up Melissa's inner thighs, then began licking up and down and around the outer folds of the brunette's swollen pussy lips.

No woman had touched Melissa there since her school days. She loved the feeling of Sharon's soft lips roaming over her mound, but her cunt felt so empty now! Her clitoris throbbed with need, but Sharon continued to ignore the engorged little bud, lightly blowing warm breath across Melissa's vulva and letting her fingers play in the short black curls of her neatly trimmed little bush.

Melissa nearly lost her mind when Sharon finally pushed the tip of her tongue between her pussy lips. Rocking her hips to the motion of that probing tongue, she could feel the delicious tension building in her belly and hips. Her sex life had been reduced to solitary, self-induced orgasms for far too long. She needed a partner's caring hands, a lover's mouth...a cock...

When Sharon's lips closed at last on her clitoris Melissa felt like she would explode. She opened her mouth reflexively as if to cry out and, in that instant, C.J. pushed a few more inches of his giant cock into her mouth.

"You're doin' good!" he encouraged her. His cock head was edging into her throat now. She exhaled slowly through her nose. Her mouth was no longer dry—now she was drooling, which helped ease her way to swallowing another inch or so of his shaft.

C.J. closed his eyes and his head rolled back slightly. Melissa's heart swelled with pride at that. She hadn't given a real blow job in years, and never to a man with a cock more than half this kid's size. The memory of seeing Sharon giving her son such fantastic head was fresh in her mind, inspiring her on to greater efforts to please him.

She pulled his hips toward her again, flexing her tongue against the underside of his shaft as she swallowed more and more of him. He grunted with pleasure and rocked his hips back and forth. She got about a third of his cock down her throat and then choked. She pulled her head off of him, gasping for breath. Sharon abandoned her pussy-sucking and moved up to put her arms around her new friend's shoulders.

"You did great," Sharon reassured her.

"Really?" Melissa asked weakly, still short of breath.

"For a first try? Really. It took weeks of me sucking Connor off before I was able to throat him. He'd blow his load in my mouth, it would go all down my front, up my nose...I was a total mess. I still can't take him all the way."

"Anyway, this big lug gets his dick sucked seven ways from Sunday around this town. It's time to let him do something for you." Sharon adjusted the lounger so that Melissa fell back into a reclining position.

C.J. positioned himself between her thighs. She looked up into his clear grey eyes, so full of youth and naïve lust, and she melted. She could feel the river of her desire flow between her legs.

Melissa had been telling herself that she couldn't help what she'd done with Sharon and her son so far. She was neglected. She was in shock from witnessing her new neighbors getting it on in the pool. She was turned on by witnessing her new neighbors getting it on in the pool. She was drinking on an empty stomach. All this was just messing around; foreplay. Not really sex.

She couldn't rationalize what she was going to do now. She'd been faithful to Tom since their first date over twenty years ago. Now she was going to fuck another man, a heavy-hung guy young enough to be her son!

A sudden thrill rushed through her. She didn't know what excited her more, C.J.'s powerful physicality, or knowing that he was her Ben's age. That was so irresistibly wicked.

She wrapped her legs around C.J. as he pressed his massive cock-head into the slick small opening of her pussy, and she waited. She wasn't sure that he would fit. The dome of his prick glided over her flowering sex lips and he pressed forward slightly, then stopped.

"Damn it, she's tight as you were the first time, Mom."

Sharon winced sympathetically. "Let me help you relax, honey." She moved her hand to one of Melissa's hard nipples and circled the areola with her finger. Then she pushed Melissa's breasts together with her hands and her mouth replaced the finger, continuing to circle and tease. She moved her head back and forth, the tip of her tongue lathing one nipple and then the other.

"Ahhhhh..." Little contractions rippled through Melissa's pussy. With each spasm, she seemed to open up a little more, and C.J. slid further into her dripping cunt.

A flood of sensation overwhelmed her. Everything melted away except for the sheer joy of being fuller than she'd ever dreamt she could be. This was real sex, not the occasional, drowsy slap-and-tickle that she and Tom had silently negotiated between them as the years had worn on.

C.J.'s shaft felt as thick as a baseball bat, stretching the delicate tissues of her vagina as he moved slightly forward and then back, giving her time to adjust, slowly working his way deeper inside her. Then the tip of his cock brushed what seemed to be a super-sensitive nerve cluster far up inside her.

"Ooooh...oooh God!" she gasped, realizing what had happened, something that she'd never have imagined possible: He'd reached her cervix! The warm pressure of his knob at the entrance to her womb was a totally new kind of stimulation, indescribably pleasurable. It was too much. She came without warning, a short but intense orgasm.

"That's as far in as you can go, darling," Sharon told her son. "You hit bottom there."

"As far as—that's not all of him?" Melissa whispered hoarsely. She reached between her legs, her flailing hand finding his heavy balls and then closing on a considerable length of his penis that was indeed still outside of her body.

"We're only mortal women," Sharon said, a trace of motherly pride in her voice. "You should see yourself, Mel. Your pretty little pussy is all stretched so wide around this big honking monster. You're beautiful."

C.J. started moving in and out of Melissa with short, careful strokes. She tried to move in rhythm with him but couldn't. She was nearly paralyzed, as if her whole nervous system had shorted out from overstimulation.

Her calves were crossed and ankles locked across the small of C.J.'s back and she could not have let go then if her life had depended on it. The gleam in his eyes told her how much he relished his power at this moment. He slowly lengthened his gentle thrusts, until he withdrew so completely that only the tip of his cock held her pussy lips open on each stroke, and then eased forward until he again rubbed that magic spot at the deep end of her cunt.

The combination of the delicious friction of his prick against her pussy walls and the repeated near-penetration of her innermost threshold pushed Melissa over the edge again and she climaxed for a second time, and then a third: little peaks, building one upon another until she was swept up on an unending wave of euphoria.

Nothing had ever felt so good, or so right. Sharon added to her pleasure by continuing to lick and play with her tits, pinching the hard little nubbins between her fingertips and stretching them to their limit.

After a few minutes of C.J.'s tender, slow fucking Melissa became somewhat more accustomed to his size and was able to wriggle and roll her hips. He responded with faster, longer thrusts; she bore down to squeeze his cock with her inner muscles, trying to hold him inside when he withdrew. In reality, her little cunt so tightly sheathed his massive rod that flexing or relaxing it made little difference. She gave up after a while and just curled her fingers around his thick wrists, holding onto him for dear life as he braced himself on the wooden arms of the recliner and ravished her. Her heels bounced helplessly against his asscheeks and, finally, she was too overwhelmed by sensation to do more than wail and plead "Fuck me...please fuck me...fuck me forever."

He lunged forward and the muscles of his buttocks and thighs clenched. He came, hips jerking spasmodically with each ejaculation as he exploded deep in her clutching pussy. When the first hot spurts of his cum hit her womb, every muscle in Melissa's body contracted uncontrollably and she crested in a bone-deep, full-body orgasm that rattled her teeth and curled her toes.

The roar of her own pulse in her ears slowly subsided. She heard Sharon's voice as if from a great distance.

"We kinda lost you for a moment there," Sharon drawled. "You could maybe use another drink."

†††

"He's...that was incredible," Melissa said wearily. She stretched out naked on the recliner, letting the sun warm and soothe her limbs. She felt as she often did after a ten-mile run: sore all over and exhausted but satisfied. It was wonderful.

"Takes after his daddy, where it counts," Sharon said. Melissa raised herself on one elbow and peered at the blonde over lowered sunglasses.

"Not Stan," she ventured.

"Course not," Sharon let out a long sigh. "Stan and I were newlyweds. We were putting every dime we could scrounge into this investment scheme he'd gotten into with schoolmates...it was portable cell towers in some Asian country, I forget where. But he was completely driven. He spent every waking hour on it. He was already traveling all the time, halfway around the world on no notice to meet his big shot investors.

"And all the while we were livin' on the thin edge of credit and barely making the rent on a one-bedroom walk-up. I started doing private tutoring.

"And so there was this senior at Greenleaf High, Ronnie Lewis. Varsity quarterback. Wanted to be a lawyer, having trouble passing English Lit..."

"You slept with him."

"Nobody slept, Girl. He fucked me half to death. He was young and strong and he had a dick like—well hell, like this one." She waved airily at her son, who napped by her side on the double chaise lounge.

"After a while, it wasn't just Ronnie. Oh no, there was his brother and a couple of other guys on the team. They all tutored me. As a team, you could say. They taught me everything, about sex and about who Sharon Thompson was.

"So I always thought Ronnie was Connor's father, but it could've been one of the other guys. I wasn't absolutely sure until Connor really, um, grew up. One day I took a good long look, and I knew."

"Where's Ronnie now?"

"Huh? Oh, him— I still see him once and awhile. I guess I wasn't such a terrible teacher. He made it to law school and he's the county attorney now."

"And, uh...Stan's okay with this?"

Sharon shrugged indifferently. "I don't think he much cares. Never did. He's mostly about setting goals and checking off boxes, right? So, he married the head cheerleader, mission accomplished, on to the next mountain. Oh, and his big idea hit pay dirt and he got even busier. He's zippin' all over creation, building 5G towers somewhere in India now, I think. But ours is not the kind of story that would...well, his competitors would have themselves way too much fun with it.

"Men and their blessed reputations." Sharon rolled her eyes. "It's worth a whole lot to Stan for us to stay home—and keep quiet."

Melissa couldn't get her head around it all. Sharon seemed so open and unashamed of her exploits. It couldn't be that easy...could it?

"You didn't have any doubts? About C.J., I mean?" she asked.

"I...hesitated," Sharon confessed, looking away momentarily. "But Connor didn't, not for a hot second. He knew what he wanted and when he was eighteen he just reached out and claimed me."

Melissa silently pondered all that Sharon had confided. After a long while, Sharon broke the silence with a question of her own.

"What about you, Mel?"

"What do you mean?"

"You and Tom. I can read between the lines. And the way you fuck, you don't seem like the monastic life would much appeal to you."

"Oh, Tom's busy and we're going through a rough patch, with...with sex and...everything." Melissa spread her hands in a helpless gesture. "I'm fine, really. Sometimes I'm grateful for the solitude."

Sharon let out a low whistle. "O-kay. Well, honey, remember I'm right next door and always happy to share what I got. Lord knows Connor is. But truth to tell, looking at your Ben, if it was me—"

"Don't!" Melissa said sharply, alarmed at the direction Sharon's words—and her own fantasies—were leading.

Sharon raised an eyebrow, tracing the rim of her glass with a forefinger. She downed the last of her rum. "Just sayin.'"

She turned and slapped C.J. on the thigh. He opened his eyes, looking mildly offended.

"You good to go again, stud?"

She stood up and shrugged out of her robe. Melissa got her first good look at the small tribal tattoo on Sharon's hip, just above her smooth, hairless pussy mound. It read "CJ's" in inch-high script.

Melissa's eyes sought out C.J.'s questioningly. He grinned and shrugged. His eyes wandered over his mother's naked body and his prick hardened again.

Sharon straddled her son with her back to him. She held his cock in both hands and moved the head back and forth along the entrance to her cunt. Looking right at Melissa, she slid halfway down over the huge rod. Her eyes glazed over and her body twitched at the thrill of penetration, but she held Melissa's gaze as she paused for a few seconds. Gyrating her hips sensuously, she continued her long descent.

Melissa watched in astonishment as C.J.'s entire cock disappeared easily into Sharon's cunt.

"P-practice, Girl," she murmured. "Practice." She arched her back and rode her son.

The look of ecstasy in her eyes was a tangible thing. She was in some far-off dream state, lost in an erotic trance. Melissa shivered, feeling again the startling empathetic connection she'd experienced when they had first met, only a few hours ago. It was almost as if she could feel that magnificent cock entering her own cunt again.

The pose of amused irreverence which Sharon had constructed for herself vanished at times like this. In her youth she'd struggled against her urges, gamely trying to hold on to some shred of self-control, of self-respect—even of conscience. She had long since put all of that out of mind.

Now she just surrendered to the exquisite pleasure and torment of her son's penetration, reduced as always to a quivering, orgasming wreck, completely absorbed in the rapture of his enormous cock driving into her cunt.