The Mom Next Door Ch. 10

Story Info
Passion found and lost.
3.5k words
4.6
11.1k
28
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa tip-toed naked into Ben's room. Late morning sunlight peeked around the drawn shades, casting long shadows across his sleeping form. He lay sprawled atop the sheets clad only in his black cotton boxer briefs. He'd crashed pretty hard after the party. She envied him the youthful ability to go at full-throttle all day and then fall fast asleep as soon as he hit the mattress.

She hadn't slept in her own bed. When she and Ben had arrived home in the wee hours, Tom had already been dead to the world and snoring like a chainsaw. Thanks to Ruth's tale-telling last night, at least Melissa now understood what was so physically exhausting about a career in hotel management.

So, she'd tried to sleep on the living room couch. But worry had kept her wide awake. What would happen now to her new friends, because of Ruth's vengeful husband? She was concerned for all of them, but she thought most about Sharon. Melissa was learning to see through the blonde's brash persona to the vulnerable woman within. She could hurt. Despite Melissa's fury earlier last evening, she was also finding that she cared very much for her neighbor's well-being.

So Melissa had worried and dozed, and awakened and worried some more and finally given in to playing with herself in the hope that a couple of quick comes would relax her enough to drift off. Instead, she'd fantasized about Ben until dawn.

Her sleeping son's penis was at half-mast this morning, the large head poking up past the elastic of his shorts.

Wetting her lips, she rested one hand on his cock, leaned forward, and kissed his mouth.

"Up and at 'em, Champ."

Ben lifted his head and ran his hand sleepily through his dark curls. "What time is it?"

"Almost noon. Sit up." Ben swung his muscular legs over the edge of the bed. Melissa slipped his shorts off. His cock was fully erect now.

"You wake up this way every morning," she marveled. It was not a question. She could feel a wicked smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Lucky me."

"Thought Dad had Sunday off?"

"Amber Harvey called. Your father said she had some emergency thing to show him and he had to go into the office."

"You believe that shit? After what Ruth told you about that place?"

Melissa paused. She'd disciplined herself over the years not to dwell on mental images of Tom with other women. "I don't know. He sounded really upset." She continued fondling her son's balls. "We'll talk about it later."

She was impatient to take Ben's cock into her mouth. This would be her first opportunity to give her son a proper blowjob and she wanted it to be memorable for reasons other than simply because it was his mother sucking him off.

Melissa held Ben's prick securely with both hands and lowered her wet mouth onto his cock. She felt more blood rushing to the big firm knob, making it grow larger still. Her lips stretched tight around the shaft. She felt the wet tickling sensation of pussy juice leaking out past her cunt lips.

She'd had never been this excited about a blowjob, not even that first afternoon with C.J. She let her hands rove over Ben's tight thighs and hip blades, moving up to caress his hard stomach. She wanted to somehow, impossibly, touch and kiss every part of him at the same time. He sat completely still and silent as she continued to take more and more of him into her mouth, holding his breath right along with her.

Melissa took her mouth off of her son's prick. "Don't be nervous, sweetie. Let me know if it feels good."

Ben relaxed a little at that. When his mother returned to giving him head he moaned aloud and rocked his hips to push more of his cock into her mouth. She liked that. She appreciated his tenderness and understood his shyness toward her, but it wasn't what she wanted...at least not all the time. Her son was so young and strong, and so gorgeous. She was savage in her newly awakened hunger for him, and she wanted him to know that she was his and that nothing was forbidden to him.

Melissa had more cock between her lips than ever before in her life, and she loved it. C.J.'s prick was the longest she'd sucked, but Ben's was thicker. He so filled her mouth that she actually had trouble drawing enough air through her lips around him to create suction. That was a challenge she'd enjoy working to solve.

As much as she wanted to deep-throat her son right away, she paced herself. She swallowed his cock an inch or so at a time, pausing to twist her head this way and that, corkscrewing her moist lips enticingly around his meat. When he instinctively thrust his hips harder she rewarded his aggression by taking another inch. His thrusts grew more insistent until he was shoving his entire length past her lips.

"Oh God...Mom, fuck, my dick's going all the way down your throat! I don't believe this...just keep it there for a couple of seconds...please!" Ben pleaded.

Melissa hugged her son's hips, keeping his cock buried in her throat for as long as she could. Her nose was pressed into the short, wiry hair of his crotch. She swallowed repeatedly, producing waves of contractions in her throat muscles. She couldn't breathe in this position, but she held it as long as she could. The surge of his pulse inside her was exhilarating.

When she couldn't hold out any longer she started moving her head up and down his prick. She'd let him slide out until her lips barely kissed his cockhead, take a deep breath, and then slowly work her lips lovingly down his entire prick until she reached the base. Then she'd pull away again, breathe, and repeat her sensual descent. Her nails scraped ever so lightly over the taut silky skin of his swollen scrotal sack, a move that she knew drove men crazy. It was a trick that Hannah had taught her all those decades ago, to heighten Liam's enjoyment of her blowjobs. It did her mother's heart so much good to see how powerfully Ben responded to it that, for the first time in ages, the memory of her first lovers held no bitterness.

Her son's balls tightened, his breath quickened and she knew that at any moment he'd be unable to last any longer. "Gonna come!" he cried, bucking wildly back and forth. "Oh, Jesus!"

"Shoot in my mouth, baby!" Melissa sucked furiously as the first spurts of cum shot explosively out of her son's spasming cock. She pulled her head back so that only the crown was in her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum on her tongue. She grabbed his long cock-stalk in both hands, jerking it rapidly. His face was a contorted mask of animalistic pleasure.

Melissa pumped madly on Ben's prick as rich semen spurted into her mouth. The stream seemed to grow stronger with each volley and she imagined for an instant that it might not stop. She didn't want it to stop. She wanted this to last a lifetime. When his ejaculation eventually subsided to a dribble she kept jacking him off and gulping it down, determined to milk every tasty drop from his big beautiful cock.

"Okay, okay! You're gonna suck out my bones, Mom!"

Melissa pulled his cock from her mouth and licked the dripping head. She swiped her fingers all along his length to collect more of the pearly fluid, sucked it off her fingers, and swallowed with a smile.

"That's all there is! Jesus!"

She gave him a sly, pouting look. "Are you sure?"

"Hell yes! Oh man, what a way to wake up on a Sunday."

"I'll wake you this way every morning, if you like." Melissa stretched like a lazy cat on its haunches, arching her spine and thrusting her hard-nippled breasts upward in a seductive offering.

"You sure are different, since..." He let the thought trail off, not certain how to best say the thing.

"Since we fucked. Of course I'm different, darling. I don't treat my lovers the same way I treat other men. You wouldn't expect that, would you?"

Ben looked down at her with uncomprehending, wholehearted admiration. A sudden shadow clouded his face. "What the fuck is wrong with Dad?" he growled angrily.

"Honey?" Melissa climbed into the bed with her son. She snuggled against his chest and held him close. "You upset about what Ruth told us? About your father's job?"

"I knew all about that place already," Ben muttered.

Melissa started to ask how he knew about Oakmore, then realized it was obvious. His friends worked at the hotel. They would brag about their adventures there. "Were you afraid to tell me? Were you protecting me?"

"I'm not a dumb kid. I've been onto Dad's bullshit for a while. So I figured you already knew everything."

"I know that he fucks around on me. A lot. Yes, sweetheart, I've known that for ages. I must admit that it didn't occur to me that he'd turned pro."

Ben sensed that his mother's light tone masked her pain. "It's not okay. You don't deserve to be lied to."

Melissa started to say that she'd accepted ages ago that her lovers would never be loyal, but she thought better of it. "What about you, Champ? This must be difficult."

"I know it sounds weird, Mom, but knowing's made a lot of stuff easier. It's like, I understood why you seem sad so much. And it helped me make up my mind."

"About...?"

"This." Ben leaped up from the bed, lifted Melissa in his arms, and kissed her. She put her hand to his cheek and patted it lovingly.

"Let's fuck in the big bed," she whispered.

Ben carried his mother down the long hallway to the room she shared, however infrequently these days, with his father. "Carried across the threshold," she giggled. "It's like we're on our wedding night."

Ben blushed and laughed. "You are such a total fucking dork."

"Mmmm. You kiss your mother with that mouth, mister?"

"I'll do more than that." He lay Melissa atop the quilted down coverlet of her bed. He crawled up between her legs and kissed her feet, her ankles, up her calves and inner thighs until he reached her pussy. Her sex flushed and swelled as his stubbled chin rubbed her mound. He kissed her outer labia, moving up and down around her slit from her taint to her clitoris. Then his tongue parted her inner lips and probed inside her.

"Oh, darling...that's heavenly." Melissa grabbed the oversized pillow from Tom's side of the bed and slid it under her buttocks to lift up her pelvis, providing her son a better angle for his explorations. She ran her fingers through his thick curls and stroked the back of his head. He circled his tongue teasingly around her clitoris, occasionally flicking across it. She jerked her hips in silent need. Her juices flowed like a river. She would never be more ready for her son's cock.

Her phone lit up with Tom's ringtone.

"Damn." She grabbed the phone from her nightstand. "Hey, dear. What's up? Oh...oh, that's too bad. I understand. Uh-huh...UH!"

Ben was on his knees now, bent over her, stealthily positioning his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"OHH! No, dear, nothing's wrong. Yeah...hold on a minute—" Melissa muted the phone. "You stop that before I start screaming your name."

"He'll just ask what I did wrong this time," Ben laughed. He entered her a little more. Melissa opened her legs wider and tilted her hips up further.

"You hush!" She unmuted. "Sorry, dear. Um, I have to run, call you later. Love you." She tossed the phone aside. "Your dad won't be home for dinner."

"Aw, that's too bad."

"Isn't it just? Now then, we have the rest of the day to ourselves." Cupping Ben's nape, she drew his head down to dart her tongue across his open lips. "Whatever shall we do?" she vamped.

"Happy honeymoon." With one slow but steady push, her son sank his big cock all the way inside her pussy, filling her to the brim. She sighed joyfully, wrapping her lean runners' legs around his hips as he pumped into her. She dug her bare heels into his small muscular ass to encourage him to grind against her. When he lay atop her and moved back and forth, his hard belly rubbed against her clitoris delightfully.

"Go slow, baby. I just want to enjoy the way having you in me fills up my cunt. You fit me perfectly, you know that? You're just what I need. God...I love you so much. I thought about this all night."

With each of Ben's thrusts, Melissa rolled her full hips and rocked her pelvis up to meet his plunging cock. Rising up on his hands, he drove himself hard into her again and again.

"That's it...don't stop...fuck me with your great big cock, give it to me...that's it, do it...do it, come on, fuck Mommy good." Her son reacted to her words by pulling her legs wider apart and hammering in deep, really drilling her now. "That's right, that's the way...don't hold back, I want it hard, I can take it, I want it I want it I want it—"

After fifteen minutes Ben was shaking from the effort of trying to hold back his orgasm, to prolong their session for as long as possible. When his body tensed and abruptly stiffened, Melissa knew he was about to come. His pulsating cock seemed to grow even bigger inside her vagina.

Melissa kissed Ben hungrily, working her mouth frantically against his. Her own heat rose and quickly boiled over. "Come for me, lover. Come for Mommy!" He slammed into her one last time, balls deep, and erupted.

"YES!" Melissa howled and came together with her son.

†††

"Milt probably thought he deleted all this stuff before he left," Amber explained to Tom, rolling her eyes as she opened the file window on his desktop computer. She rolled her eyes. "Too bad for that old idiot, we do an automated overnight backup onto another server—you know, like everyone does? That's where I found all these."

From her disheartened tone, Tom assumed the worst. "So, what do we have?" he clicked on a file name and played a video.

The image was of one of the hotel's luxury suites. There were five people in the bedroom: a leggy blonde being stripped and felt up by two guys who looked like linebackers, and a paunchy middle-aged man fucking a girl who might have been eighteen or nineteen years old.

"Hmm. I thought you said we didn't have cameras in the guest rooms."

"We don't. I swear to God. Tom, I didn't know anything about this. And I'd bet that no one here did, except Milt."

"I think I recognize the old guy," Tom said. "He's a politician, isn't he?"

"Senator Landon," Amber volunteered.

"That's right! He was all over CNN a couple of months ago, pushing some anti-porn legislation. Does the babe he's screwing work here?"

"Nope. That's his daughter Cameron."

"Whoa, that's...You're not shocked by that?"

Amber looked uncomfortable. "Moving on, I remembered that they stayed with us last autumn. I checked the logs; it was a week in October."

At this point in the video, the blonde was taking on both musclemen at once. She was on her hands and knees on the floor, fucking one guy and blowing the other, all the while screaming for them to give it to her harder.

Amber fidgeted in her seat, one hand under her skirt. When she saw Tom watching her, she quickly straightened up and put her knees together. "That's the Senator's second wife. And security detail."

"They regulars?"

"No, again. Well, she is, she's here with a lobbying group every few months. But their family togetherness weekend, that was a one-off. All the other videos are pretty much like this one. A lot of important people you'd recognize from the news, doing fun kinky stuff that you could call real career-limiting."

Tom started to put it all together. "Looks like Milt's side hustle was blackmail. He couldn't record your regular guests at their events. The word would get around and it'd kill repeat bookings, wouldn't it? But folks who were connected and heard about Oakmore through the grapevine and just wanted to sneak away for a little weekend in the country? They were fair game. They'd pay to keep this kind of thing secret."

Amber looked dubious. "He blackmailed people and gave the money to the hotel?"

"I bet he kept most of it," Tom guessed. "He put enough into Oakmore to guarantee that this place was so insanely profitable that he was indispensable; the corporation would never think of replacing or reassigning him. And he was lavishly rewarded by corporate headquarters for it, I would point out."

They watched several of the videos together. They were as Amber said, recordings of easily identifiable public figures with everything to lose,

"Tom," Amber began, choosing her words carefully, "The resort provides a pretty unique service, don't you think? And we're making a lot of money without this." She made a disgusted face at the computer monitor.

"Yes we are," Tom agreed. "Not nearly what Milt was producing. But still, we're the best little whorehouse in Hospitality."

Amber didn't find that funny. "So why can't we just delete all this shit and pretend we never saw it? To hell with Milt Stewart—who by the way was a goddamn lousy fuck."

"Honey, this is felony blackmail. We destroy evidence, we're involved. We don't report, we're involved."

"And when this hits the news, we're out of business." Amber was desolate. "It was too good to last. Lord help me, I love this job so much. This place, it's just a dream come true. A fantasy."

"I'm afraid that's exactly what it was," Tom agreed. He unlocked his phone. "I have to call the police."

†††

Sharon Thompson got a kick out of the fact that Greenleaf unironically branded its little arts district "Old Towne." She met Ron Lewis there, at Café Urbana, on a drizzly Wednesday afternoon three weeks after federal investigators had arrested Milton Stewart in Oswego. Ron told her that Stewart faced federal indictment on seventeen counts of extortion, as well as a litany of state wiretapping and invasion of privacy charges.

"Operating across state lines landed him in the Feds' jurisdiction," Lewis explained. "The U.S. Attorney's really piling it on. Milt threatened some very powerful people, not only in government but in the media. So the fix is in. All of the evidence, all the court records and testimony, are under seal, courtesy of those same very powerful people. You know he had at least one appellate judge on video? If I were Milt, I wouldn't count on her to recuse herself."

"Then...you're saying that this will all stay secret?" Sharon said, relieved.

"I'm saying you and Ruth and your friends should get together and buy a single lottery ticket to share. You're the luckiest bunch of babes on the planet."

"I suppose Milt Stewart helped by being an idiot."

"Or too smart for his own good. He was certainly an innovator in the resort business." Ron laughed. "He got greedy, is all. In my line of work we see it all the time."

"Couldn't he still make a lot of noise?"

"To what end? He's got nothing to bargain with, and he's not going to be offered a thing. And, uh, let's just say that a man of Milt's age facing the possibility of long confinement has to worry about his health. No, it's in everyone's interest to see that what happens at Oakmore stays at Oakmore."

Lewis slid a thumb drive across the round oak table between them. "A gift, for me?" Sharon batted her eyes theatrically.

"'Family portraits.' Might have some sentimental value." He gave her a sheepish half-smile. "I deleted all the copies. Except for the court exhibits, of course. Can't do nothing about them. Good enough?"

"Thank you." Sharon pocketed the fob. She stirred her coffee absently. "How have you been, Ronnie? You ever think about—"

"School days? Sometimes."

"I was going to ask if you ever think about marriage. You're still a young man."

"Yeah? Not feelin' it, lately." He sipped at his latte pensively. Sharon wondered if their son was on his mind. "You ever think about divorce?" he asked.

"Not...lately." They sat in silence for a while. Then Sharon stood up, gathered herself, and kissed Ron on the cheek. "You don't have to be a stranger."

12