The Monkey's Penis Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafar
Jafar
194 Followers

"You seem to have a problem," Ms Moreno said.

"You have no IDEA," Professor Mulholland sighed. "Okay, back to the assignment. Paul needs to read from page 135 to 165, then complete the sentence diagramming exercises on page 167. He should already be somewhat familiar with the process. The diagrams are the ones that look like little sluts spreading their legs. Basically, begin by separating the sentence into noun and verb phrases, perhaps with subordinate clauses." She drew an example as she spoke, then held it up for Ms Moreno to see, her fingers "accidentally" brushing against the woman's bare breast as she did so, causing a visible ripple of pleasure to skip through Ms Moreno's body.

"Now, the subordinate clauses are hung off the parse diagram separately, see? Sort of like the way Paul is so well hung." She stepped behind Ms Moreno, reached around in front and added little branches to the diagram while the backs of her hands rubbed against the other woman's breasts. "That indicates ... that they are ... subordinate clauses." She transferred the paper to the same hand that held the pencil, then cupped Ms Moreno's breast with the free hand, squeezing and pulling.

"Ms Mulholland ... (siiiigh) ... are you copping feels from me? Because ... there seems to be a great deal of ... fondling ... going on here."

The paper and pencil fell to the floor, and the other hand cupped the other boob. "No ... no, I'm not doing that ... that wouldn't be right ... you ARE ... the mother of one of my ... pupils ..."

"Good ... because I wouldn't want you to be cupping and pulling and kneading my soft, tender, yearning boobs ... that would be ..."

"That would be ... just taking matters into my own hands." She continued cupping Lydia's boobs. "Now wouldn't it?"

Professor Mulholland felt Paul lifting her skirt and tugging her panties down. "Paul ... you shouldn't ..."

"What a hot ass, Professor Mulholland ..." Paul rubbed his hand over it and kneaded the cheeks.

"Aaaaawwwwww!" she moaned, cocking her ass out against his hand. "Paul ... you shouldn't ..."

"But I am. So what do you think about that?"

"Nnnnnng!" she whined, grinding her ass around in circles against his hand.

He began running his finger up and down her crack.

"Paul! ... no! ... not ... there! ... you-- ... I-- ... Oh! Shit! ... Fuck!" Patricia tensed.

Lydia Moreno pulled the other woman's hands off her breasts and turned around to see what was the matter. There was a wet spot spreading at the crotch of Patricia Mulholland's skirt.

"I just fucking pissed myself!" Professor Mulholland squealed, aghast. "I can't believe that I just fucking wet myself!"

"It's all right," Ms Moreno soothed. "You just can't help it, dear."

Professor Mulholland looked at the other woman. "That's exactly right! I can't! I just can't HELP myself! I can't keep from saying these things all of a sudden, and I can't-- OOOH!" Another gush of urine came out and the wet spot got bigger. "I CAN'T STOP! I can't fucking stop these things! What is wrong with me?!"

"It's okay, Professor. You're getting better," Paul told her.

"Better?!"

"You're just letting her express herself more."

"Her?"

"Your inner slut, of course. She's just the prettiest little whore that-- "

"Paul, I want you to shut your mouth unless your tongue is working on my clit! Oh, fuck! My mouth just won't stop-- "

"Sure," Paul smiled.

"NO! You KNOW that is not what I meant! I-- ooh!" The stain on her dress grew a little larger again, and she turned to Ms Moreno. "Ms Moreno, I must use your bathroom! Please!"

"Sure, thimble bladder" Lydia smirked. "Right down the hall and to your right."

"Thank you. I'll be sure to lick you off later." She rolled her eyes. "I did NOT mean that last bit," she called as she moved quickly to the hallway, then back to the bathroom. She stepped in and turned on the light, but saw a young woman sitting on the toilet and she turned around to face the wall and give her some privacy. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you. You must be Ms Moreno's daughter."

A sob came from the seated girl, causing Patricia to turn around. The young lady was sitting naked on the toilet, and it was apparent now that she was holding her face in her hands, crying.

Concerned, Patricia knelt and touched the young woman's shoulder. "What is the matter, dear?" She noticed then that the woman had a wonderfully pert and sassy set of D-cups. Don't do it, she told herself, don't DO it. But her mouth opened. "Oh, gawd! Those are big 'uns! What a RACK, bitch!" Shit!

Fresh sobs burst out behind the girl's hands. It was obvious that she was in emotional pain, and Patricia had gone and blurted something like THAT!

"Oh, I am SO sorry, sweetie! I can't help the things that come out of my mouth all of a sudden! I didn't mean that."

Keeping her face buried in her hands, the girl got up and ran out of the bathroom.

"But you need to wipe your pussy," Patricia called, "Or you'll leak piss ... just like me." The only reply was a door slamming shut.

Patricia sat on the toilet and relaxed to pee. But ... nothing came out. Patricia strained, but still no urine came. "So I squat and you get shy!" she complained to her bladder.

She knew what she'd do. She slid off her wet, clammy panties and stepped to the counter. Taking the rinse glass, she filled it from the tap and drank it down. She'd flush the urine out of her body. That would fix the shy fluid. She filled it twice more and drank it down. Let's see if that stubborn urine could still refuse to come out against THAT much water!

Pleased with herself, she walked back out to the living room.

"I met your daughter," she said, and both Paul and Ms Moreno began smirking. "She was sitting on the toilet peeing when I went back, but she seemed pretty upset when she left. Why ... are you two laughing?"

"But, Professor Mulholland, I don't have a daughter." She looked at Paul. "Or, then again, maybe I do now."

"If that wasn't your daughter, who was that fine lookin' bitch? I mean, who was that young lady?"

"That," Paul said, laughing, "Was David!"

"No!" Patricia held her hands out in front of her chest. "She had gazongas!"

"David!" Ms Moreno shouted. "Wiggle that sexy little ass of yours out here now!"

"NO!" came the muffled reply from his bedroom.

"David!" Paul yelled. "Stroll that slick pussy out here now, unless you want to spend the whole rest of your life desperately begging me for my cock-juice."

After a few moments, the bedroom door opened, and a well-endowed young woman dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt grudgingly shuffled out. "What?! Haven't you done enough to me?" she whined in her high-pitched voice.

Patricia's jaw dropped. She could see the resemblance in the face now. The cheekbones were more pronounced, the lips fuller, the skin smoother, but that was him! Or her! "David?!"

"Aaaawww!" the young woman moaned, turning to face her teacher. "How many people are you going to parade me around in front of?!" she asked Paul and her mother.

"David! You have breasts! Even through that baggy sweatshirt! They gotta be at LEAST double-D's!"

"Yeah, and you have a big cum spot on the front of your skirt. Did Paul fire on you, or did you just drool all over yourself?"

"I'll have you know that is urine, David, and it is utterly inappropriate for us to be standing here, discussing how ... how I can't help pissing myself."

"I thought I told you that you were allowed to wear high heels and nothing more," Paul warned the younger woman.

"Paul! I am NOT going to strut around here naked! Not like ... not like your fucking idea of a wet dream!"

"What? Do you think you're too GOOD to be eye candy for us, David?"

"No! I'm NOT eye candy! I'm not even FEMALE!" she shrieked.

"Yes ... you are, David," her mother told her.

"David," Patricia spoke up, still in awe, "You ARE radiating lusty succulence the way a dog in heat radiates-- "

"You too, Professor Mulholland?!" David crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Why can't everyone just leave me alone?! Why can't Paul-- " she looked at her former friend and gasped.

Patricia turned back to look at Paul too. He was pulling what looked like a stick out of his pocket.

"Paul! Don't you DARE!" David shrieked.

"Don't dare what?" Patricia asked quietly.

Paul closed his fist around the object, held it in front of himself and shut his eyes.

What was he doing?

Several moments later, he opened his eyes and smiled nastily.

"You ... MEAN ... MAN!" David gasped. Patricia turned to look at the pretty young woman and saw that she wore not a stitch now except for the five-inch heels that were now on her feet.

"How did-- " Patricia began, puzzled.

"Aaawww, her too?" David was gesturing at her. "What have you done THIS time?!"

Patricia looked down at herself and saw that she was now similarly naked, sporting only five-inch heels too. "What?"

"Why don't you fill Professor Mulholland in on recent events, Lydia," Paul smiled.

"Well ... Paul's been making these crazy magic wishes. First, I get this magnificent perky rack of boobs last night, then this morning I'm squirming around so much in my own pussy that I can't think straight. Then David here stars to sprout breasts too."

"Mooooommmm!" her daughter whined.

"David, stop your bitching, or I'll have Lydia bend you over a chair for a good spanking," Paul threatened.

"And you're weak enough now, daughter, that I could do it, David," Lydia warned.

"Ooooh!" David stamped her high-heeled foot in frustrated fury.

"And now," Lydia continued, smiling, "Paul's made another wish. Something involving both David and you."

"What have you done to us, Paul? What have you done to me?"

"You mean what ELSE have I done to you, don't you, Patricia?"

The naked professor swallowed nervously.

"But first let's find out how far David has progressed. Mighty fine nipples you have there, David."

Everyone looked at David's breasts. Being the center of attention, the nipples began stiffening up.

Patricia felt a heady rush of lust wash through her.

"Let's not ... let's not talk about my nipples, please," David requested.

"Sure, David," her mother smiled. "Is there anything at all left down below? Of your pecker, I mean -- is there anything left? Or do you just have a hole there now?"

"Let's not talk about my cock, either, please."

"What cock, honey?" Lydia smiled and asked him.

"It's there! Okay?! I still have my cock!"

"I don't know, honey. I can't see anything of it from here."

"It's right he-- huuuunghghghgh!" David had spread her legs and reached down to pull the acorn top into view, but there was no cock there now, only a hole, and her finger slipped inside.

Patricia gasped and clutched at the electric sensations discharging from her own pussy.

"Oh, mother of GOD!" David gasped and sank to her knees.

"David, stop!" Patricia shrieked, sinking to her knees as well. "Stop FINGERING yourself!"

The tone of her voice shocked David back to her senses. "I-- " She shook her head to clear it.

"David," Patricia gasped, "When you play with your pussy, I feel it TOO!"

"I don't HAVE a pussy!" David snapped back at her.

"David ... stop having delusions. You DO have a cunt now. And when you play with it, you bring ME to my knees with pleasure!"

"That can't-- "

Patricia reached down and fingered her own clit.

"Oh fuuuu-uu-u-uuu-uck!" David's voice scaled two octaves as she clawed the carpet.

"THAT'S what you were doing to ME when you pumped that finger in and out of yourself, David!"

"Orgasmic twins," Paul smiled smugly. "Pretty clever, hungh? When one of you squeals with joy, the other squeals too."

"You sadistic bastard!" David hissed.

"An artist's work is never appreciated," Paul sighed.

"Artist?! You're a MONSTER! First you force your way in here and you rape my mother, who can't think straight enough to stop you, you monster! Then you-- " David shook her head "-- then you ... you turn me ... me into ...." He spun around to face Patricia. "For Pete's sake, Professor Mulholland! Cut it out! I can't think straight!"

"Sorry," she blushed and removed her fingers from her pussy.

"Thank you." David turned back to Paul. "You turned me into a woman against my will, you humiliated me and my ... my mother both, and you ... you ...." He spun around to Patricia again. "Professor Mulholland! Do you MIND?!"

"Sorry," Patricia giggled, pulling her hands back from her nipples. "I sorta got carried aw-- "

"Well, DON'T!"

Patricia shrugged.

David turned back to Paul. "So you raped my mother, you created situations just to humiliate both of us, you turned me against my will-- OH MY ... GOD ... NO!" She spun around to turn on Professor Mulholland again.

She was half-bent at the waist, reaching behind herself, smiling sheepishly.

"NOT the ASS! Do NOT stick your finger up your ASS! OUR ass, now that Paul has got-- (gasp!)"

"It doesn't feel TOO bad, does it?" Patricia asked, then pumped twice more.

David was on her knees now, trembling. "Don't DO that!"

"But ...," Patricia whined, then pumped her sphincter twice more.

"Bitch!" David gasped and brought her hand to her pussy, fingering her clit rapidly.

"Aaaaaaaa!" Professor Mulholland gasped.

"Take ... your ... finger ... out of ... your asshole ...," David gasped, continuing to finger herself in retaliation.

"You ... little ... bitch ...," Patricia gasped, then began fingering her back door continuously. "You get ... your finger ... off ... your clit ...."

David was on her back now, thighs spread, hand working furiously at her crotch. "No ... (gasp) ... you get ... (gasp) ... your finger ... (gasp) ... out of your ass! ...."

Patricia was on her knees, face pressed to the carpet, finger embedded in her ass, pumping rapidly. "No! ... (gasp) ... YOU get ... (gasp) ... your finger ... (gasp) ... off your clit!"

"No! ... (gasp) ... You first!"

"No! ... (gasp) ... You!"

"Professor ... (gasp) ... Mulholland ... (gasp) ... if you don't ... AAAAOOOOOOOOEEEUUUUNNGH!"

Both women writhed on the floor, convulsing in orgasms for nearly a minute. They they just laid there, exhausted.

"I'm jealous," Lydia commented.

"Wanna be triplets?" Paul asked.

"Let me think about it."

That was when the doorbell rang.

----------

(To Be Continued)

Jafar
Jafar
194 Followers
12