The Monster in the Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"Shoes too."

She sighed and quickly removed her boots. "Do I dance for you now?" she asked.

Though she wasn't sure, she thought the creature smiled before several of its tentacles wrapped around her wrists and waist, lifting her up and pulling her towards him. "You've quite a smart mouth," she heard it say only realizing now its mouth hadn't been moving.

Kinsley trembled as she said, "I've been told that before."

"Are you afraid of me?" it asked.

"Yeah... kinda."

"Don't be. I promise you, no harm will come to you. Only pure pleasure."

Two more tentacles wrapped around her ankles and spread her legs wide as she was raised higher off the ground. A small penial appendage began rubbing against her clit. A soft moan escaped Kinsley's lips and the creature smiled. Two more appendages stretched out, one pressed against her swollen pussy lips, the other against her rosebud. Tentacles wrapped around her breasts and began tugging at her nipples as the two appendages penetrated her slowly.

Kinsley moaned and squirmed as another appendage entered her mouth. She quickly began sucking it the way she would a normal man's cock. Though she had only engaged in a three-way once before, this was better than anything she had ever experienced. Each appendage slid in and out of her, fucking her slowly as she was suspended in mid-air. Gradually they began to speed up, pushing her closer to her first orgasm.

"Yes, my lovely, give me your sexual juices," she heard the creature say. It was as if he was reading her thoughts, or at least speaking to her in a way she had never known before.

Kinsley sucked harder as she squeezed her Kegel muscles on the appendage in her pussy. The creature seemed to moan in pleasure as it moved faster and the appendage that was rubbing her clit, began sucking on it and sending what felt like electrical charges through her body. That was the final straw as she exploded with her first orgasm and moaned with the appendage in her throat and mouth.

'More,' she thought, 'fuck me more. Fuck me harder.'

"As you wish," she heard in response. Was it reading her mind?

She swore the appendages in her pussy and ass grew thicker and longer, filling her in a way no man had ever done before, fucking her faster and harder. Her nipples and clit were sucked and tugged harder mixed with an electrical charge that delivered a second orgasm striking faster than the first. Her head spun at the power of this second and then third orgasm as the creature pounded her pussy and ass and fucked her mouth the way most men fucked her pussy and ass.

Time seemed to stop as the creature continued to fuck her. Orgasm after orgasm tore through her body and a tentacle began to smack her ass hard. She was twisted and bent in the air, fucked with no mercy, and pushed into one orgasm after another. Kinsley didn't know which way was up nor did she care. She craved the next orgasm and the next after that. Her body shook violently, her toes curled, the scent of raw sexual pleasure fill the air, and her muffled moans filled the cave. Time had no meaning to her, only the insane level of pleasure she felt with each orgasm and her hunger for more.

Finally, the creature reached its climax and began filling her ass, pussy, and mouth with its cum. Though Kinsley tried, she couldn't swallow it all and some leaked out of her mouth. Then she felt it hit her body. She opened her eyes to see the other appendages not in her body shooting ropes of white, sticky fluid all over her naked body until she was fully coated. The sensation of being filled and covered in the creature's cum brought her to yet another orgasm. The creature fucked her ass, pussy, and mouth until it was fully drained and Kinsley was fully coated.

It set her down gently on a bed of soft leaves and slowly withdrew its appendages. Kinsley was exhausted and could barely keep her eyes open. "Sleep my sweet," she heard it say, "you've earned it."

When Kinsley awoke, she was covered from head to toe in leaves that were stuck to her body and hair. She tried to pull them off, but they wouldn't budge. She sat up and looked around, but it was difficult with the leaves on her eyelids. It took her a few moments before she remembered where she was and what had happened. Hearing the sound of running water seemed to beckon her. Standing on shaky legs, she started walking towards it. Looking around, she noticed a single tentacle waiting for her. She walked toward it, feeling the leaves under her feet as she walked, and grabbed it. It led her to a large natural hot spring with the creature sitting near it.

"Greetings."

"Hello."

"Please, climb in and bathe," it said, gesturing toward the spring.

"What about the leaves?"

"They will dissolve in the water. Do you require soap? I make it myself."

The idea of a hot bath sounded wonderful to Kinsley as she said, "Yes, please."

The creature set what appeared to be a small stone by the hot spring as Kinsley climbed in. As promised, the leaves dissolved upon contact with the hot water and bubbled away. She slipped under the water for a moment and emerged gasping for a quick breath of air. She wiped her eyes off, feeling relieved that the leaves were gone, and grabbed the stone which she quickly realized was the soap. She washed her body, face, and hair as the creature watched.

"Do you have a name?" she asked as she washed her arms and legs.

"Vlec," it said. "So, few ask me. And you're Kinsley."

"How is it I hear your voice when your mouth doesn't move?"

"My, you are a curious one now aren't you."

"You didn't answer my question."

Vlec smiled. "You would call it telepathy. It's how I communicate with your kind."

"How long was I asleep?"

"Many hours. I don't measure time the way you do so I cannot be certain."

Kinsley washed her hair as she asked, "What will happen to me now?"

"That depends."

"On?"

"On several things," said a familiar voice. Kinsley looked up to see Quinton walking up with a large basket in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" Kinsley asked.

"Well good morning to you too," he replied. "And I thought you'd like some breakfast."

"Sorry," she said and blushed. "Good morning. Is it morning?"

"Yes, it's morning. And you're so cute when you blush," he said and tossed something to Vlec.

"Thank you," Vlec said. "I'll leave you two to talk."

The creature slipped off into the darkness as Quinton knelt by the hot spring. "Hungry?"

It was only now that Kinsley was aware of her hunger. "Starving."

"Finish up and we'll eat and talk."

"Would you wash my back? I was going to ask Vlec, but he left before I could."

"Happily," he said taking the soap from her and began scrubbing her back.

"Do you always come here afterward?"

"No," he said. "I never come up. Quintina usually does."

"But you're here now."

Quinton smiled and rinsed water on her back. "Yes, that I am. Are you ready to get out? I have a warm, dry towel just waiting for you."

"Yeah, that sounds great."

Quinton helped Kinsley out of the spring and wrapped a large, warm towel around her naked body. It was only now that she noticed a large blanket on the ground next to the basket he had brought. She sat down and dried her skin and hair as Quinton pulled out some meat, bread, and bottles. "I've got some juice, water, and hot tea. What is your pleasure?"

"Some answers, but for the moment I'll take some juice and hot tea."

Quinton fixed her two drinks and a plate of food. Kinsley began eating quickly, as if she was afraid it would all disappear if she hesitated. Quinton watched quietly and ate slowly. After eating two plates of food and drinking several cold and warm drinks, she said, "Now, about those answers."

"Yes, you have never been one to be content with not knowing things. It's what I've always admired about you Kinsley."

"You said Quintina always comes, yet you're here. Why?"

"Because you were selected."

"What does that have to do with it?"

Quinton smiled a sexy smile, "I thought that was obvious. I like you."

"You do?"

"Oh, don't sound so surprised Kinsley. I've liked you even before we became fuck buddies. The problem was that you're the daughter of a village elder and I'm forbade from being with you. Or at least I was."

"What do you mean?" she asked, sipping her tea.

"Well, as you know, no one in my family can marry a descendant of a village elder."

"Why would any of you want to?"

Quinton smiled, "Fair point. Most of the children of village elders aren't like you. Most are spoiled, selfish-"

"Topher," interrupted Kinsley.

Quinton laughed. "Exactly. You on the other hand are kind, gentle, generous and sweet. You help the villagers by giving them money and food. Even when you started fucking, you didn't reject the villagers."

"I was determined to get my kicks while I could."

"Clearly," continued Quinton. "So, when you told me you wanted to escape and that you were willing to be the Monster's mate, I made it happen. It's rather easy. And now that you are no longer the daughter of a village elder, you are free to leave."

"What do you mean I'm not the daughter of a village elder anymore?"

"You were covered in his spunk and woke up covered in leaves, right?"

"Yeah."

"Have you seen your reflection?"

"No."

Quinton stood up and led Kinsley to a mirror she hadn't noticed before. He removed the towel from her body and she didn't recognize her own reflection. She saw that her hair was thicker and blonde, her eyes were a bright green, her body was firm, curvy, and her features were no longer plain but defined. She was more beautiful than any woman she had ever seen before.

"What? How?"

"Ever wonder how the girls who come up here are never seen again?" he asked, placing the towel across her shoulders.

"Of course."

"They aren't killed, they are transformed and escape, just as you will. They moved to a new time and place. Vlec makes a recommendation and as far as I know, they have all taken full advantage of it."

Kinsley turned toward Quinton. "So, what does any of this have to do with you?"

Quinton smiled sheepishly. "Your transformation means you are no longer the daughter of a village elder and if you will have me, I'd like to go with you."

A large smile broke across Kinsley's face and she threw her arms around Quinton causing her towel to fall. "Of course, I'll have you. You don't mind that I was the village whore or I was fucked all night by Vlec?"

"None of that bothers me. Vlec is an old family friend and I think I'm in love with you."

"Oh, you're not sure?" she asked, slyly.

Quinton kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth and wrapping his arms around her firm, naked body. "I am sure. I love you Kinsley."

"I love you too, Quinton."

They walked arm in arm back to the basket where Quinton had fresh clothes for Kinsley waiting. She dressed quickly then the couple went to have a brief talk with Vlec. "Greetings Quinton."

"Greetings Vlec," he said.

"Are you planning to join Kinsley on her journey?"

Quinton looked at Kinsley and smiled. "If she'll have me."

"Kinsley?"

Kinsley smiled and nodded. "I can't imagine doing this without him."

"Very well. I feel the two of you will be very happy and successful in a place called New York City. With your transformation, Kinsley, I feel your physical beauty will benefit you in an industry known as modeling and with Quinton by your side, the two of you should be very successful and more importantly, very happy."

"What about my mother and sister?" asked Quinton.

Vlec smiled. "Yvonne will be fine. She knew this day was coming. As for Quintina, she will select her mate soon, I'm sure."

"What about Vafara?" asked Kinsley.

Quinton looked at her surprised. "I thought you'd figured that out."

"Figured what out?" she asked.

A tentacle gently touched her arm. "Vafara is protected by me."

"I don't understand."

"She's not my grandmother. I mean she is, but... well, let's just say there needs to be a lot more greats before her name."

Kinsley' eyes opened wide. "You mean, she's the orphan?"

"It was my gift to her after the village elders tried to banish her. A living reminder of what they could have enjoyed had they not been so cruel to my friend so many centuries ago."

"Your friend?" asked Kinsley.

"The man who the village elders banished was my friend. He's since left the cave to explore the world, but he does visit me from time to time."

"So, you're not the man as the story goes?" asked Kinsley.

"Not at all, but he is my friend and has been for centuries. It's his blood that flows through all of her descendants, including Quinton."

Quinton smiled sheepishly. "I hope you don't mind sharing your life with a man who isn't fully human."

"Not in the least," she said. "I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone else.

Quinton and Kinsley shared a deep, passionate kiss, bade Vlec farewell, and walked down the cave passage he directed them to and begin their new life together.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers
12