The Monster Mates at Midnight Ch. 05

Story Info
Grimald and the girls find their destiny.
7.5k words
4.72
8.3k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Here it is! The finale for TMMM! Thank you all so much for your feedback and views and ratings, it's been a blast watching the numbers tick higher and higher. After lurking and reading on Literotica for a very long time, I decided that there weren't enough stories about the kind of stuff I liked, so I took a shot in the dark and wrote my own. Hopefully, the folks out there that like the same stuff I do will enjoy the heck out of my nonsense. Anyway, stay tuned for more stories eventually! I plan to explore different settings and ideas, writing the stuff that activates my lizard brain and putting it to print!

END OF AUTHOR'S NOTE

Freya, Autumn and Pixie must have made for an interesting sight as our little caravan meandered along the road. Some of the braver passersby politely inquired about the goblin servant and the few of them that lingered a bit too long were easily convinced to move on by a few of my growls coming from the nearby woods or fields. I did my best to stay off the road proper and prowled through the various bits of cover along the side of the path to avoid notice.

Two days went by with nothing of note happening, save for a traveler stumbling upon Pixie and I mid-coitus and mistaking me in the dark for a bear that was mauling a goblin. Evidently they had not been a brave soul and had taken off in panic when I fixed them with a steely glare. The evening of the second day was particularly interesting, however.

Our ragtag troop of miscreants had settled down for the night, erecting a large tent in a clearing off the side of the road. We had purchased it before leaving Autumn's hometown with some of the money she had made selling fertility potions. While the shelter it provided was certainly nice, its main attraction was that it was large enough for me to hide in and be with my precious harem when we rested at night.

Freya and I were discussing various plans involving the Prince's estate after a particularly enjoyable roll in the hay, when we heard someone outside approach and begin to converse with Autumn who was working with Pixie to prepare dinner for the night. Silently agreeing that eavesdropping the obvious thing to do, we sneaked over to the tent entrance and strained our ears to hear what was going on.

"Honestly, she's absolutely adorable! Reminds me a lot of my third daughter with her height." The stranger's voice was distinctly feminine and carried the grace and experience of a mature woman.

"Her name's Pixie!" We heard Autumn's cheery voice reply. "We caught her stealing a while back, but now she's part of the family. She's especially fond of her big daddy, aren't you Pixie?"

The goblin's voice piped up. "Yeah I love the heck outta him. Especially his big fat co-" Pixie was cut off suddenly and Autumn continued, her voice slightly frazzled.

"Okay, that's enough working on veggies for now! Why don't you run along and start on the washing Pixie? Sorry about that miss, you know how goblins are. Here, why don't you pull up a seat and have a bowl of soup? What's your name by the way?"

"Oh goodness me, where are my manners?" The new voice went on. "I'm Matilda, you can just call me Maddy, everyone else does. I was just on my way back to the hamlet from the capitol selling crops, you know how it is. Those tight-fisted old buzzards back home wouldn't part with a coin for food even if they were starving!" Matilda laughed then, her tone soft and lighthearted. "Usually one of my sons would have handled this, but my chicks have all gone and flown the coop and my husband croaked happily in his bed years back!"

"Oh! I'm sorry to hear that Matil- I mean, Maddy."

"Ah, it's alright dear. He lived a good life and gave me lots of beautiful children. I certainly do miss him though. This old mare's got plenty of life left in her and I'd love to have another set of little ones to care for and chase after. The hovel feels rather empty now with just me in it and no babies to feed or children to clean up after. Don't go telling anyone I said this now, but I did try to get one of the village lads to take a little tumble with me and he refused! Mumbled something about it being impious! Honestly, I appreciate the church's work like any good Meadower, but when the kindly mother hen next door asks for a nice young cock, you should give her one!" The two of them laughed quite raucously at that and continued on for a time, Freya and I hanging on every word and silently laughing or gesturing to each other when we wished to add commentary. Eventually Autumn cleared her throat and began to test the waters.

"You know," she began, "if you still really want children I know someone who could help."

"Really?" Matilda gasped, hope plainly evident in her voice. "I know I'm a few years older than pretty young things like you, but I like to think I still have a sort of matronly appeal. He wouldn't have to worry about anything at all if he decided to help me! I don't need him to come back to my village with me or send messages by courier or anything. Just a single night of good honest fun and I can provide a good home and a loving family for just a few more little darlings. Oh, I'd give anything to have children one last time!"

"Relax," Autumn soothed her, "after hearing your story, the man I know would rather be cursed than let you go unfulfilled. He certainly wouldn't ask anything of you either, simply helping you would be payment enough. I can take you to meet him, but you would have to promise one thing."

"Oh, anything! Anything at all!" Matilda cried.

"Don't scream." Autumn pleaded. "He's a very unique man and he might look very strange to you, but I promise that he has a good heart and would never harm you. He's been called a monster by many people and I've done my best to look after him ever since we met."

"I can certainly do that young miss." Matilda assured her. "I've faced down bears and fought off wolves and fed ugly babes when no one else would. Where is he at, is it far from here?"

"He's actually just in this tent here." Autumn told her. "Close your eyes and cover them with your hands and I'll guide you in and introduce you to him. Once he knows what's going on, you can get a look at him and decide if you want to go through with this, okay?" Freya and I nearly stumbled over each other as we raced to seating positions near the back of the tent, doing our best not to look totally-not-guilty.

"Grimald," Autumn called as she and her charge entered the tent, "I have someone here I'd like you to meet. This is Matilda, ah, I mean Maddy, and she would love to have more children and I thought you could help her." When Matilda entered I fixated on her and drank in her features. She was certainly older than Freya and Autumn, but she had retained her beauty very well for a peasant woman. She stood slightly shorter than Autumn, but was a good foot or so taller than Pixie. A long blonde ponytail of hair flowed from her head. Her hips were wide and motherly and her heavy breasts looked like they could feed even the hungriest of babies. The years were apparent on her face, but she carried them well, her age and experience gracing her with an almost noble visage.

"She's beautiful." I rumbled from my seat. "I would love to give her more children, if she will endure me."

"Oh my!" I heard Matilda titter. "He sounds so... strong and rough! May I see him now?" Autumn looked to me for assent and when I nodded to her she moved to take hold of Matilda's hand.

"Alright." Autumn announced. "Take a look at him. And please don't scream!" Matilda opened her eyes and her mouth fell open when she saw me, though true to her word, she did not scream.

"You said people called him a monster?" She asked, when she had overcome her shock.

"Many times." I responded, drawing Matilda's gaze back to me. "Obviously I was a man once." I stood now and approached, grinning impishly when she ogled my cock as I stepped forward. "I was a veteran mercenary for some time, but an angry witch coven turned me into what you see before you."

"Oh you poor thing!" Matilda rushed to me and pulled me into a warm embrace, her initiative throwing me for a loop and interrupting my dark and mysterious speech. I could hear Autumn snickering but couldn't see anything as Matilda had managed to shove my face into her cleavage while she did her best to pat my back reassuringly.

Giving up, I knelt down and wrapped my arms around her, returning her hug earnestly. She pulled back and looked me in the eye, tutting for a moment before addressing me. "Here, come sit with old Maddy and tell her everything." I looked to Autumn and Freya for help, but they had naught to offer besides stifled laughs or sweet smiles.

"I suppose I can sit and talk for a moment." I muttered begrudgingly, sitting on the floor next to Matilda as she took up residence in one of our chairs. We spent a few moment chatting and I recalled most of my history for her, toning down the most spicy or violent bits. The whole time Matilda listened carefully and nodded or gasped or simply held my hand according to what part of the story I was telling. Thankfully, she did not seem perturbed when I told her of our intention to usurp the Prince Gretta.

"That old sow never leaves the capitol." Matilda frowned as she noticed my surprise. "You're doing more to help me than she ever has. I don't think she even knows the rest of Golden Meadow exists beyond her manor. Just don't forget about the villages and farmers when you take the throne sir Grimald."

After sharing the last of my adventures, I stood and spoke to her directly. "There is little time left in the night and tomorrow we must be on our way to the capitol. Before we forget, I would like to take you to my bed and ensure you will be able to carry my gift back to your hamlet."

Matilda blushed and giggled when I scooped her up and carried her to the simple mattress that dominated most of the tent's space. Gently, I set her down and began to undress her carefully, taking care not to tear her clothing with my sharp nails. Autumn, Freya, and Pixie slowly gathered and took seats around us, obviously anxious to watch our imminent display of sexual prowess. Matilda noticed them and stammered out a question.

"I uh... oh dear, are they going to stay and watch?" I simply growled a confirmation and slipped off her final undergarment before my patience ran dry. Her body was magnificent. She was soft and curvy in all the right ways and the obvious signs that she had successfully birthed children simply drove me wild. Without preamble I began to kiss her calves, working my way up her legs before finally teasing her clit with my tongue. "Oh fuck, right there young stud!" Matilda hissed, clenching the mattress sheets in her hands. "Get this old mare nice and wet for that huge cock!"

I accepted her suggestion with a vengeance and began to french kiss her lower lips, making her writhe and squirm with pleasure. I kept the pressure on her and finally she could hold out no longer, her orgasm forcing happy moans from her mouth. Taking advantage of her temporarily stunned state, I reached for her full breasts and took both of her nipples in my mouth and began to suck. To my surprise and delight, milk began to issue forth and spill into my mouth, the taste rich and creamy. Matilda recovered and upon noticing what I was doing began to coo softly.

"Ah, I see you've discovered that I still lactate. Never stopped after I had kids, even hand milked myself if I had to. Got some funny looks at the general store when I sold milk despite not having a cow. Now you know another reason why I travel to the capitol to sell my crops." Her words barely registered in my mind, I was greedily sucking down as much of her milk as possible. I began to grope her roughly, squeezing out every last possible drop, milking her like one would a cow. Her moans and gasps and the other little noises she made as I took total control of her body only served to arouse me further.

Since I would only have one night with this bounteous, voluptuous mother, I was determined to take as much of her as I could get away with. When I had drained her udders completely, I flipped her over onto her front, then pulled her rear into the air, propping her up on her knees with her now emptied tits sprawling out on the mattress. With practiced precision, I mounted her and started to prod and probe her experienced pussy with my thick spear, playing with her body to see what kind of noises I could get her to make.

"Well? Tell me what you want." I demanded, teasing her entrance with my rod as I spoke.

"Fuck me sir Grimald!" She crooned. "Stud this old mare! Get her nice and pregnant and prove how powerful your seed is!" Hearing her demand, I sank the head of my phallus into her hot wet grasp, but went no further and gritted my teeth while I resisted the temptation to see just how deep I could get.

"Keep begging." I ordered, breathing into her ear and kissing the back of her neck. "Tell everyone here how badly you want this." Her snatch noticeably tightened and gripped my arousal like a vice. She was getting off on this!

"I want that big fucking dick deep inside me, pounding me until it fills me to the brim with hot thick cum!" Matilda wailed, doing her best to wiggle her bottom enticingly at me. "I want you to breed me like a farm animal! Knock me up and get me pregnant with as many kids as possible! Use my body however you want, just fill my fucking womb with sperm!"

Deciding that her plea was sufficiently desperate, I thrust slowly into her depths, her cries of ecstasy growing louder with every inch I crammed into her. My lewd advance only stopped when I bottomed out, my scrotum lightly bumping against her skin. She cooed and hummed when she felt my pouch, drawling out an arousing encouragment. "That's it. Fire all that hot seed out of that sack into this horny old mare. Fuck a baby into mama Maddy and mark her as yours. C'mon young stud, put this horny old slut in her place!"

Letting her words drive me into a frenzy, I pulled back, then slammed home, working myself into a familiar pattern. Matilda screamed with glee and egged me on, alternating between extolling my virility and comparing us with mating farm animals. Eventually even she could take it no longer and simply babbled as I hammered her harder and harder into the mattress, the lewd slapping sounds of her ass colliding with my groin filling the tent. While I pumped away at her like a piston, I envisaged her gravid with child, her breasts swollen with ceaseless rivers of milk, her hips wide and ready to deliver even more children.

It was all too much, and determined to make my lusty daydream a reality, I roared and gripped her hips and rammed myself as deep into her as I could. Euphoria washed over me as I climaxed and my penis pulsed and throbbed as it spewed string after string of hot seed deep into Matilda's womb, drowning her insides with my sperm and giving her body no choice but to grant her wish for more children.

As usual, my inhuman manhood inflated slightly at the base, locking me inside her and giving my swimmers the best possible chance of impregnating my partner. Knowing it would take a few moments to go flaccid, I relaxed on the mattress and pulled Matilda into my arms, pressing her soft ample chest tightly to mine. Looking around the tent, I noticed that Autumn, Freya, and Pixie had formed a pile on the furs of the floor, evidently our performance had been too much for them to handle and they had decided to satisfy each other.

"You'll be pregnant after this." I whispered confidently to Matilda. "My curse ensures it. Every female I seed is guaranteed to fall pregnant. She sighed happily in my embrace and lazily planted kisses on my chest and neck.

"Thank you sir Grimald." she murmured. "This was the last thing I wanted before I got too long in the tooth. You can bet the Prince Gretta wouldn't have been able to help me the way you have." She clenched her muscles and lovingly squeezed my shaft in her tunnel to emphasize her point. "You'll become the new Prince, I'm sure of it. When you do, promise you'll pay me a visit at least once? I can think of a few ladies back home that would appreciate your assistance as well." Her offer enticed me. More mature and eager females to breed, who would turn that down?

"Of course. I'll pay your whole village a royal visit. When I finally leave, every female in the community will be pregnant. I'll make sure of it." Matilda laughed and hugged me to her, keeping us as close together as possible until we fell into a deep satisfied slumber.

The next day we all said our goodbyes and Matilda kissed me deeply, thanking me for my help before we finally parted and continued our journey. We made good time, no more distractions came our way and after another two days, we arrived at Stierburg, the capitol of Golden Meadow and home of the Prince Gretta. Carefully, we made camp in the woods on the outskirts of the town and waited for night to fall before we gathered, the finality of the situation adding a palpable gravity to our meeting.

Little actual discussion took place, as we had already planned everything out to a tee during the last few nights.

"Are you all prepared?" I asked, looking at the three women that had become so dear to me. "This may be the last time we are all able to speak to each other."

"Oh, don't be cynical you big brute." Autumn scoffed playfully. "We'll pull this off, no problem. This Gretta lady won't have a clue what's going on until you're dick-deep in her uterus."

"Lewd." Freya observed, an amused smile on her face. "You've been talking to the goblin too much."

"Hey!" Pixie piped up. "Just cause Autumn and I spent a little time talkin' bout' how Grimmy's gonna fuck the shit outta this lady doesn't mean we've been spendin' too much time together!" We all chuckled at that and Pixie pouted momentarily before joining in.

"If there is nothing else, we should put things into motion." Freya continued. "We will pass through the palisade and distract the guard to give Grimald time to enter the town proper. The palisade is only a very basic fortification, meant to control traffic more than repel attackers so it shouldn't be an issue.

Once we're past the guard, we'll move quickly and quietly to the manor. At most there should be two guards stationed at the manor entrance with most of them asleep in the nearby barracks. Autumn and myself can disable the gate guards with spells we've prepared over the past few days. Once we're inside it will be up to you Grimald, to find the Prince and seize her title."

We all nodded in understanding, the girls setting off to the nearest town entrance while I stalked off into the dark to scale the crude wooden wall that the town of Stierburg called a fortification. Things started off exceptionally well. While the sentry by the town entrance stopped the witches to inspect their carts, I clambered up and over the wall, hiding quickly in a small alley between two buildings.

Just a few minutes went by, then the girls were through and rejoined me, all of us cautiously making our way to Prince Gretta's home in the center of the town. Being a fairly rural and sleepy province, not many people were out and about during the night, even in the capitol. It was simple enough to maneuver around the occasional guard patrol or merchant caravan that we encountered and in hardly any time at all we had reached an alleyway that was just outside the entrance to the Prince's estate.

Swiftly making their final preparations, Freya and Autumn emerged from the alley and strode purposefully toward the entrance of the manor, the two guards noticing them and coming forward to investigate. When they had gotten close enough, the two witches pulled glass vials from their satchels and threw them at the sentinels' feet, an odd colored haze escaping from the containers as they broke. The guards were shocked, but before they could act they wobbled on their feet and then toppled over, seeming to faint on the spot.