The Monster Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you upset with yourself?' Jack asked, feeling really confused now, "I mean, you didn't do anything at all in there."

Sara laughed as she realized that her son didn't know that she had an orgasm in his bed. She decided not to explain it to him, "You're right, Jack, thanks." She said and then hugged him, "I guess I was overreacting."

As Jack hugged his mom, her huge boobs pressing into his chest, he felt his erection returning. He thought this was odd, not to mention embarrassing because before his aunt jerked him off and gave him his first-ever orgasm, he rarely got erections at all. He wondered why. "Um, I better, uh, go get ready for the first day of school tomorrow," Jack said as he got up from the bed and bolted to his room, hoping his mom didn't notice the growing tent in his pants.

When his sister and cousin came home later and they had dinner, Jack sat across from his aunt, every time he looked at her all he could picture was how hot she looked with his cum dripping down her face. Jack's cock was rock hard for a very long time that night. He couldn't sleep it was distracting him so much. Finally, he tried to masturbate.

Just like every other time he'd tried it, after about twenty minutes, he gave up. For some reason, he just couldn't make himself cum, even while thinking about his sexy Aunt Rita with cum dripping down her face.

Tuesday, September 6

1

They lived outside of town, but since Sara didn't work, she was always available to drive Jack, Jo, and Clara to school in the morning. They were all seniors at high school and all of them were 18.

Jack didn't have any classes with his sister or cousin, because that's how Jo wanted it, to stay away from her brother. They did have lunch together not that they would be caught dead eating with him.

In his first period class he saw that Rose was in it, Jo's best friend. He was a bit disappointed by that but sat at the other end of the room from her. Though Jo was popular and he wasn't, they still mostly got along when they were alone. However, Rose had always seemed to hate him.

The teacher of history class was also the hottest in school, Beth Ryder. Miss Ryder was single, 28, and had blonde hair she kept about shoulder length, large tits, and the curviest ass Jack thought he'd ever seen. He had her in previous years and they got along well. Jack would consider her a friend, probably the only person he'd consider a friend at that point since he was so unpopular with his peers. But they didn't text each other or anything because he was still her student.

But when he sat down and watched her come into the room, it was like he noticed for the first time how totally hot she was, Beth Ryder, the history teacher. Within seconds he had a boner.

Rose from the other side of the room noticed it, "HAHA!" She laughed fakely as everyone looked where she was pointing, "Jack has a boner!"

The whole room started laughing and Beth turned around to her students. "Calm down!" She shouted and saw that Jack didn't have a boner, it was obviously some stupid toy or something that he'd stuffed down his pants, "Jack why are you fooling around?" She asked feeling somewhat disappointed since Jack was usually a very well-behaved student and didn't clown around like this, usually.

"I'm sorry! I can't help it!" Jack cried, embarrassed as the other students started laughing at him again.

Beth was getting a bit upset, she marched forward, "Stop messing around!" She shouted at Jack as she reached into his pants, grabbed what she thought must be a stuffed animal of some kind, and pulled it out all the way.

Jack stared at her in horror. Beth stared right back with the same expression. His humongous dick was out in the middle of class for all to see and she still had a hand on it.

She gasped and dropped it taking a step back. Most of the students started laughing again, though some of them were just as shocked as she was that any cock could be so humongous.

Jack, feeling like he obviously had the worst luck, before he could get his pants back in his pants, the principal walked in through the door.

About an hour later, Jack was sitting in the principal's office waiting for his mother to pick him up. Instead, his Aunt Rita showed up, obviously taking off from work to do so.

"What happened?" She asked the principal as she pushed her way into his office.

"You're nephew has been expelled for exposing himself in the middle of class." He explained to her. Jack didn't look at either of them he was so embarrassed.

"But this is his senior year!" Aunt Rita complained, she glanced at her nephew. Even though Jack knew the world was basically crashing down on him, he couldn't help but feel his cock getting hard in his pants again as he pictured her face covered in his pearly white cum.

"Besides," She added, obviously thinking of something, "He has a medical condition."

"Oh?" The principal seemed ever so slightly intrigued by this.

"Yes," Rita said, "His penis is not only abnormally large but when he gets an erection he's unable to ejaculate without help, meaning that his erections can't go away on their own. He really can't help it."

The principal considered this, "And you're a doctor?"

"A nurse," Rita said. Jack and Rita both knew that wasn't going to be good enough.

"Well, I can't let him back in school until you get a doctor's excuse." The principal said, "Once you do, I'll let Jack back in, but until then his expulsion will continue."

2

On the ride home, Rita asked what really happened and Jack told her the embarrassing story.

"That sounds like it's more your teacher's fault than anyone else's," Rita said after Jack had finished.

Jack sighed, "I know, but I took the blame. Beth, I mean, Miss Ryder is my favorite teacher and I don't want to be the one to get her fired." He looked down at his lap embarrassed, "I feel really stupid. It's like since..." He gulped and decided not to continue.

"What?" Rita said and when Jack stayed silent she added, "Jack, you can tell me anything, okay? I know I'm your aunt but I also hope you consider me a friend."

Jack still wouldn't look at her but he told her, "Well, since you jerked me off yesterday," he said too upset to use more appropriate language, "It's like I keep popping boners all over the place and, it's like you said in the principal's office, I really can't get rid of them."

Rita thought about this. She knew what she wanted to do about her nephew's boners, but was fairly certain if Sara caught her giving Jack another handjob she'd blow a fuse or something, "Have you tried masturbating again?" she asked after a moment.

"Yes!" Jack exclaimed louder than he meant to, "Sorry, yes, I tried last night in bed. It didn't work."

"Hmm," Rita said thoughtfully, "You know what? How about I call a doctor friend I know and see if she'll take a look at it." Rita had one doctor in mind specifically, mostly because she wasn't sure could get an actual doctor's excuse for "not being able to cum" from anyone else.

It was an African-American doctor named Naomi Moore. Rita knew she was someone like her who enjoyed sex a great deal and might be willing to do Rita's nephew a favor for a favor from Rita in return. Rita hoped so anyway.

Wednesday, September 7

1

After work, Rita was eating Naomi's beautiful cunt as she licked away at her own pussy. They 69'd on Naomi's bed in her apartment and Rita was loving it.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" Naomi moaned as Rita lapped at her clit, "Please, don't stop! Oh, right there! OOOOHHH!" Naomi came like crazy, squirting her juices all over Rita's face. Naomi was a very sexy African-American woman who was also bisexual and loved to fuck. She especially loved threesomes with a guy and a girl, something Rita had been privy to in the past.

She was also a doctor with her own practice, and someone Rita could incentivize to help her nephew with just a little cunt-lapping.

"Oh, that was amazing." Naomi moaned as she cuddled with Rita on the bed after they both had another orgasm, "Now what did you want to talk to me about?"

Rita told her friend everything about her nephew.

"Hmm, he can't cum without help, sounds intriguing. I'll see him but I can't work it in til next Tuesday." Naomi said as she lightly petted her pussy while hearing the story. "I especially like that you let him cum in your face." She pointed out, "Can I fuck him?"

Rita sighed, "No, not right away anyway." She knew what Naomi was thinking, "Does the incest aspect freak you out?"

As Naomi started openly fingering herself and playing with her tits with the other hand she said, "Hmm, no, I think it turns me on." She said, "I mean, it's not like you're fucking him right? I think a little handjob is nothing to worry about."

Rita smiled, "I'm glad you're okay with it." She reached out and grabbed Naomi's huge tit, "Up for some more fun?"

"With you, Rita?" Naomi smirked, "Always."

They started kissing and soon they were eating each other's snatches once again.

Thursday, September 8

1

Since getting expelled, Jack had mostly been moping in his room. And since he came on his Aunt's face while his mother watched, they had both been more or less avoiding him. His sister and cousin he essentially never saw, they were too busy going out all the time and were rarely home anyway but when they were they tended to stick to one of their rooms.

So it was a tad surprising when Clara suddenly came into his room.

He was sitting in shorts and a t-shirt in front of his television watching some old movie. "What's up?" Jack said when he looked up at her.

"Not much, cuz," Clara said, "But I heard something, um, kinda, I don't know..."

Jack didn't say anything to that. Just continued to stare at his weird, but hot, cousin.

"Okay, I heard that you were expelled from school for showing your junk in class."

Jack sighed, "I don't want to talk about it."

Clara shut his bedroom door as she came to the rest of the way in, "Well, I want to talk about it." She said, she whispered even though no one else was around, "I heard you have a huge dick."

Jack was surprised at that. He actually hadn't known that since he didn't watch porn, he'd seen one or two before but never really thought about the size of anyone's cock in comparison to his, so he didn't know. "Um, I don't think so. I'm normal sized, I think." He said after another minute.

Clara bit her lip, "That's not what I heard at all. Can I see?"

Jack was extra surprised about that, "Um, no." He felt this was obviously some kind of trick.

Clara glanced behind her shoulder to make sure they weren't being watched, even though the door was shut, "Please," she said when she turned back around, "If you show me yours I'll show you mine." She said sounding desperate.

Jack felt his cock twitched as he pictured his cousin standing naked in front of him, "Uh, um," he mumbled nervously. He was really unsure of what he wanted right then.

They were interrupted when Jo opened the door, "Oh, Clara, there you are. What are you doing in here?"

Clara shrugged, "Just asking Jack something." She said innocently.

Jack looked like a nervous wreck right then. Jo eyeballed him and Clara suspiciously, "Okay, well I'm in my room if you want to hang out."

Clara glanced at Jack as she decided what to do, "Okay, Jo, I'm coming." She shouted after her as she left Jack's room.

Jack really needed to jerk off right then, to say the least. He just wished it worked for him...

Friday, September 9

1

Clara tried again the next day and this time, Jack gave in.

"Okay," he said, "but, I get to see you naked."

Clara bit her lip, showing off her body really excited her, "Sure, whatever." She said casually pretending she wasn't super turned on right then. "You first."

Jack cringed but knew he had to if he wanted to see his cousin's sexy body. He stood. Inside his pants and dropped them to the ground. His cock was already getting hard but it grew to full erection within seconds.

"Oh wow..." Clara said as she started to reach out to touch the incredibly large cock right in front of her.

Before she could though the door opened behind them and Jo was on the other side, "Holy fuck!" She shouted as she saw the biggest cock she's ever seen or ever hoped to see, this time fully hard, "What the fuck are you two doing in here!!?" She shouted unable to believe what she was seeing.

Jack's pants were back on instantly, huge tent clearly evident, "Umm, nothing." He stammered out as Clara ran out of the room.

"Yeah, looks like nothing," Jo said as she walked away. Angrier at her brother than anything else.

Saturday, September 10

1

Sara had been avoiding her son for a few days now. It was all because as soon as she was around him, she felt like her legs would give out, her nipples would harden, her pussy got wet, and it was like she was moments away from ripping all his clothes off and fucking her own son.

But that morning would be different, she told herself, she was going to confront her son once and for all!

"Jack!" she said as she came into his bedroom, "I need you to stop getting erections around me and your aunt!" Sara had certainly noticed a lot more frequent boners coming from her son's crotch than she had in recent memory.

Jack was in his bedroom and he was jerking his humongous cock with both hands, "I can't help it, Mom!" He shouted as he jerked even harder when he saw her, "You're just so sexy! I need to cum but I can't on my own! Please, Mom! You have to do it for me!"

Sara couldn't stop herself. She fell on her knees and replaced her son's hands on his meaty cock as she began jerking away like there was no tomorrow. "Oh son, I have been hiding my desires from you! All I want is to suck and fuck this enormous cock!"

"That's all I want to Mom!" Jack said as he grabbed her and threw her on her back. It was only then that Sara realized she hadn't put any clothes on. Her son kissed her, their tongues melding, and his cock started to enter her pussy.

"Ooohh," She moaned as she took his entire length in her cunt, Jack's cock stretched her pussy farther than it'd ever been stretched before. "MY GOD SON! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR MOMMY!" She shouted and Jack didn't need to be told twice as he began fucking his mother with all his might. "I'M CUMMING! CUMMING! CUMMING!..." Sara was shouting.

2

..."AAAAAHHHH OOOOHHH!" Sara yelped as she woke up from the sexual dream she was having about her son. She was cumming a very powerful orgasm as she woke up. Sara had wet dreams before, it came from not masturbating for most of her adult life, but never had one given an orgasm so powerful she woke up from her dream before.

It turns out she came so much that when she got up there was a stain on her sheets so large it looked like she wet the bed. Well, Sara supposed that she did, just with pussy juice...

Sara avoided her son for the day again, she decided she was going to keep avoiding him until his appointment on Tuesday.

12