The Monster Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both refrained from yelling with surprise. Then they glanced fearfully at Clara in the other room.

"What was that?" Rita said from the top of the stairs.

"Oh, um, some of the boxes in the other room tipped over," Clara said back, "I'll make sure they get cleaned up when I'm done with the laundry."

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart." Rita said, "Well, I better go to bed..." She walked off.

Once she was gone, all three teenagers burst out laughing despite themselves.

"Okay, Clara," Jo told her a moment later, "If you want to come down tomorrow I'll allow it. You make a good lookout." She glanced at her brother, "That's if you want to come back tomorrow?" She suggested.

Jack still felt very conflicted, but knew he couldn't say no when he glanced back and forth between his sister's and cousin's very hopeful expressions, "Fine." He said, "But I'm going to sleep now." He declared as he walked back up the stairs, making sure his aunt wasn't still around as he made his way back to his room.

Clara and Jo waited a bit. Then Jo turned to her cousin, "Please don't do that again." She said, she wasn't angry, not after the super kiss her brother just gave her, but she was upset, "I just don't like feeling like I have to be suspicious of you and Jack every time you are both out of the room."

Clara smiled in her happy-go-lucky way, "But Jo! We've always agreed that sharing boys is okay! Why can't we share!? Please please please!"

"Clara, this isn't a game-" Jo said.

"Jo," Clara interrupted, "It's always a game. You're just a sore loser." And then she ran out of the basement before Jo could think of a good counter.

12