The Moonlight Stalker BJ

Story Info
Layla gets her throat fucked.
805 words
3.93
3.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing Mike's moan caused Layla to leak between her legs, her eyes close and she takes him all the way down her throat. Her tongue coating up and down his length, getting it wet with her saliva. Feeling his knees shake she pulled away giggling. She literally crawled on her hands and knees to the edge of the couch and kneeled looking at him. Mike chuckled, but thankful, he sat on the couch, leaning back with his legs spread. She bit her lip and crawled between his legs looking up at him and back to his cock. Kneeling she places her fingers around his tip, then gently down his shaft, to his balls. She leaned her head down, parting her lips, and took his balls in her mouth, tugging and licking them.

"Holy fuck, I never would had thought the new neighbor was gonna be a kinky sex freak." He thought to himself, letting out a low moan.

Layla's lips pull back with a plop, finding his inner thighs, kissing, licking, and nibbling his sensitive skin. Her tongue caresses his inner thighs to above his cock, to his other thigh. She suckles hard on his skin, making sure to leave her mark. Pulling herself back into a sitting up straight position she pulls her ponytail up and gently grabs his hand, placing it on her hair. "show me what you've got" she states with a smile, her tongue finding the tip of his cock head, licking in circles around the head of his hard precum leaking area. "You asked for it." He growls in his throat and growls to her taunt.

Mike grabs the back of her head with both of his hands and slides her mouth onto his cock, moving his hips up off the couch, his head buried in the back of her throat. Her spit quickly begins pooling all around his length causing her to loudly gag, he pulls back allowing her to gasp for air. He stands up and begins to drill into her throat, hearing the gurgling in the back of her throat causes his cock to pulse and grow even thicker.

She tastes vomit in the back of her throat, and tears are streaming down her face, her eyes look up at him for mercy. Her cunt is soaked, little to his knowledge. Her head is spinning from how quickly he went from being relaxed to face fucking her. Her tongue tries to work on his shaft, pushing up and down his length, around his length, but his primal desire of fucking her throat catches her off guard.

He releases her only a moment so she can regain her composure, then quickly begins to slam his length down her throat again, fucking her face faster and harder than before, using her like the cock sucking slut she is. He growls as she makes crying gurgles beneath him, her nails digging into his thighs, grunting as he holds her face down on her, feeling the vomit coming up from the back of her throat. His legs begin to shake, his head falls back and he begins to shoot load after load into the back of her throat, "fuck....!" He groans out, pulling back just enough for her to swallow. His cum dripping down her chin, he slides back down her throat a few more times before falling back onto the couch.

Feeling incoherent she licks her lips, "it's late... I should go." she whispers. Before he can respond he watches her step out of the door.

Layla walks back to her apartment, wondering what just happened. She shakes her tired head and walks into her apartment, locking it behind her. She slips in and brushes her teeth, removes her clothes and climbs into her bed. She leaves the lamp on in her room as she lays in her bed, still extremely horny from tonight's events she grabs her rabbit out and places it between her eyes, quickly she hears the wetness of her pussy squirting. "fuck..." she moans annoyed with herself for not putting down a towel. Too tired she switches her toy off and falls asleep.

A couple hours later Mike wakes up from the couch, he looked down and the memories flood back to what had happened tonight. He gets up and gets a bottle of water, goes pee, then moves to his room. He moves his blinds over noticing she fell asleep with her legs spread, toy between them, and her lamp on. He feels his cock harden again, wanting to be between her legs. He grabs his phone and sends her a quick text, "Hope you made it home safe. Hope to see you again soon." She doesn't stir, he hopes no one else notices her spread eagle on her bed naked, before going to bed.