The Moonlit Cellar Pt. 01

Story Info
A voyeur is caught & turned into a couple's sex slave.
3.8k words
4.36
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath caught in my throat, hearing the moans. I had been walking through the forest to clear my thoughts--I had been so horney all week!--yet it seemed I had just passed from horney to delirium. My shaft strained against my jeans.

I was so sex-starved that I was hearing the soft whimpers of a woman making love, out here in the middle of a forest. By myself.

My extended family came to visit and were staying in my house. I hadn't been able to jerk off at all, with all of them buzzing around.

This seemed as good of a place as any. No one was around. I unzipped my pants and pulled my semi-boner through the slit of my boxers. Precum wet the tip.

I slid my thumb over the sensitive head. Then, I heard it again. Someone getting fucked. It was clearer this time--more distinct. A woman sighing "oh god, oh god" over and over again.

I stroked my hard cock. Delusion or not, I was going to get off on this.

I strode closer to the sound. Hidden among the overgrowth, was a cellar. The doors were half open, like someone had closed them in a hurry. The sun-faded wood was dull in the moonlight. If there hadn't been sounds emitting from its gapped doors, I wouldn't have noticed the cellar at all.

Maybe ... I wasn't experiencing orgasm deprivation hallucinations?

I slowed my hand as I considered whether or not to peak. Before I could reach a decision, I was already standing right in front of it. I knelt, trying to see inside.

Oh my god. There was a woman down there. She was naked, and chained to a table. The chains were almost comical. I snorted at their size. They looked more like stage props than anything. The locks holding the chains to the table, and the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, made the scene all the more absurd to me.

She smiled at someone I couldn't see. Her eyes crinkled like she was having the time of her life, but her mouth was gagged. She bit into a rubber ball that was strapped around her head.

I had never considered myself a kinky guy, but ... I was more aroused than I'd ever been. My breathing sped up and I felt I could cum right then. I let go of my cock. I needed to see this, and memorize every excruciating detail. My spank bank needed this memory.

The woman was chained so that her arms were above her head and her legs were spread. She could hardly move, the fetters were so heavy and bound tight. Her hair cascaded across her shoulders and the table. It was messy and tangled.

Her breasts fell to the side. One of them pointed directly at me. The nipple was so erect, so accusingly pointing at me. Chills ran down my spine. I imagined sucking it. I wanted to leave hickies all over the tender flesh. I wanted to lick her areola, then roll her erect bud between my teeth. Enough to hurt, but gentle enough to make her cry another one of those sweet moans.

I bit the back of my hand, trying to keep myself quiet. If they heard me, the show was over. I grabbed my cock again. I rubbed the shaft, slowly.

She squirmed her hips and whined. She stared at the person I couldn't see, begging with wide eyes.

I inhaled sharply. Fuck. This was so hot.

Maybe I wasn't so vanilla after all.

A silhouette approached the woman. Once they entered the dim light, I could see that the other character in my personal porno was a man. He had a cock slightly larger than my own.

I bit my lip as my thumb traveled over my tip. The slit of my cock oozed enough precum to almost fully lube me up. I spat into my hand. Once added to my throbbing organ, I shuddered. I could almost imagine sliding into her equally wet pussy.

The man said something to hear I couldn't hear. He was whispering. The woman nodded, eager.

He kissed her on the forehead. Then he picked up something off the table. It looked like a big stick for a moment, then I realized it was a vibrator. It was the kind that they try to pass off as a back massager.

He placed the bulbous end of it over her clit. When he turned it on, her moans were immediate. I felt my face flush red.

I had to let go of my cock. I would have cum in just a few strokes. She began to shake. Her moans were so loud that they echoed off the cellar walls. I probably would have heard her from my backyard.

She screamed in ecstasy, her voice higher pitched than when I had discovered her. The other man's cock went from hard to even harder as he watched his woman cum. The smirk on his face sent my heart pounding. He looked like he was proud, and for a moment I wondered if he knew I was here enjoying the show. I moaned despite myself, involuntarily grabbing my cock.

Her back arched. She strained against the chains and tried to squirm away from the vibrator. Her man grinded it into her clit, refusing to let her escape the pleasure. She quieted, panting hard. He didn't move the vibrator from pussy.

She sighed, pushing her hips back into it, instead of away. She shook. She moaned deep in her throat. She screamed again. Her head threw itself backwards like a demon was being exorcised from her. She began crying--I could see the tears streaking from her eyes. She orgasmed harder than the first time, voice somehow getting even higher pitched.

I stroked myself faster. I couldn't last much longer.

But suddenly, the vibrator turned off.

I hadn't realized how loud it had been with both the woman moaning and the vibrator buzzing.

In the immediate silence, I came. I couldn't stop myself.

I moaned. My hand slapped against my thighs, sounding like the clapping of ass cheeks against my thighs. My cum landed on the ground. It splattered the cellar door frame.

The silence was deafening.

The man and woman stared at me, equally bewildered.

I chuckled, nervous. I stood slowly, tucking my cock away. I wiped my hands on my jeans.

"What the fuck?" the man demanded. He moved suddenly, trying to cover himself in a robe before he came after me.

I took off sprinting for my house.

His footsteps pounded behind me. "Get back here, you fucking pervert." He shouted at me, loud enough for my parents to have heard, had they been on the patio.

I entered my yard. I had made it, thank God!

He crashed into me from behind. "Where do you think you're going?" he growled in my ear. "Bad boys get punished."

"W-what?" I stuttered out.

"You heard me." he grinned, "Get up." He yanked me to my feet, then slung me over his back like a sack of rice.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I felt frozen, like a rabbit making eye contact with a dog before it barked and ran at them. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move.

What was he going to do to me? Clearly, they were both perverts. Did ... that mean that his inflicted "punishments" would be perverted, too?

He descended the cellar steps, then dropped me on the floor. My heart sank as I turned in time to see him lock the cellar doors from the inside.

I stood, hesitant.It was dark down here. Only a handful of candles illuminated the room. The woman went around lighting more. She looked pissed. She glared at me.

Though she seemed pissed, she hadn't fully dressed. I could tell she was naked beneath her trench coat. Her nipples were still visibly hard through the fabric. She also kept one hand firmly on the belt holding it closed.

The man pushed me. I crashed into the table. My head hit the flat surface. My arms spread across the surface instinctively.

He pressed into me from behind. I pushed myself up.

"Please, please don't." My voice was husky, despite my panic. I had a raging boner. But ... I wasn't gay. I had never thought about another man sexually in my whole life. What was going on?

I shuddered, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock against my ass. My breath caught.

"Don't?" he chuckled. It was almost a snarl. "You watch me make my girl cum, without our consent, and then you want me to spare you?"

I shook again, terrified. "I-I didn't mean too."

"Oh, just happened to be on your knees, jerking off in the moonlight, ten feet from us?"

I lowered my head. Shame burned my cheeks.

My cock was already throbbing hard.

The woman stood in front of me. Her icy blue eyes were narrowed. Her ginger hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. She grabbed one of my wrists and chained it to the table. The man lifted me by the hips and flipped me over. He was stronger than expected.

My heart fluttered. I didn't know terror could be so ... exhilarating.

The man chained my ankles. The couple made some adjustments to the chains so that I had more room to squirm around.

"Welcome to my personal sex dungeon," the woman said. She traced my jawbone with a finger. "You may call me 'Mistress.'"

I smacked my lips. My mouth was completely dry.

"And to you, I'm 'master.'" The man said.

"My name is Simon," I said. My voice wavered. I sounded meek.

"Not anymore," the woman giggled. "We're going to call you 'Slave.'" She turned to the man, "Oh, honey I'm so happy we don't have to go hunting anymore." She giggled and pushed his shoulder playfully.

"W-what do you hunt?"

She eyed me. Her eyes traveled from the tent in my pants to my face, and back again. The amusement in her eyes made me feel nauseated. "We hunt toys."

"You don't have to do this. My family has money--they can pay you." I spoke quickly. "Really, I can call them."

"Liar, you literally live next door to us," the woman rolled her eyes. "Besides," she stroked my inner thigh, "Don't you want us to play with you?" Her hand passed over my cock. She squeezed it.

I moaned and bucked my hips into her hand. "F-fuck," I gasped.

"See?" she whispered, "You like us. You want us, don't you? Tell us what you want." Her voice was silk across my skin.

"I want you to make me your sex slave," I panted. I wasn't thinking clearly, I know. I was scared, but I was also so fucking turned on. This woman was a goddess that deserved to be worshipped. And the man. His cock was the first cock that made his own feel hard. I imagined fucking the woman while the man fucked me. I dripped precum like a fucking virgin.

"Yeah?" the man growled into my ear. His hand rested on my throat, "You want to be our sex slave, you bitch? You already got off before we said you could."

"That means you're already in trouble, Slave," my new Mistress chastised me. "And that means we already have to punish you."

"If we're going to keep you, you have to respect us," my Master said. He squeezed my throat. I couldn't breathe. My eyes widened.

He let go after only a moment. "Oh, pet. If only you could see how fuckable and desperate you look right now. You'd probably cum in your pants. I know you liked what you saw of my girl. And," he inhaled in my ear, causing goosebumps to cascade across my arms, "You look just like she did. Helpless, painfully aroused, and goddamn delicious. Like a piece of meat waiting to be devoured."

I wriggled my hips, half humping the air in my desperation. I wanted it. I wanted them to ravage me. And to think that yesterday I was vanilla and straight, and considered myself a top. The horniness of not getting off in a week must have made me desperate enough to let anything get me off. But, I didn't care. This was probably a roleplay thing and they just so happened to really like threesomes and exisbitionism. They were just as horny as I was, that was all.

I hadn't had sex with anyone since I moved back in with my parents. This was unbelievably lucky. Even if he was getting kidnapped, wasn't it worth it? No reponcibilities other than sex? I always thought I would make a good whore.

My master nibbled my ear. "There is no safe word," he whispered in a gust of breath, "not for a willing slave like you."

I shuddered. I felt high. "I don't deserve one," I said like I was under a spell. Some kind of siren song made me want his dick up my ass.

My cock stood at full attention. If he was going to fuck me, I wanted him to do it before I busted without anything touching my shaft. Oh my god, if I came before one of my masters said I could, they might not let me cum for another week! Who knows what I'd be down for if I had to go another eternity without relief. Especially when my life had suddenly collapsed to me being the main character of an erotica novel.

"That's right," Master grinned at me, "Jerk-off voiers don't get safe words." He rubbed my cock through my jeans. "Let's get you into something more comfortable."

My mistress handed my master a pair of scissors. He cut off my clothes. He moved slowly, methodically. He was teasing me. I whimpered. I blushed instantly.

"Awh, is my little slave boy getting impatient?" Mistress asked me. She stood behind my head.

I tilted my head back to see her. I bit my lip at her mocking tone. Somehow, I got even harder.

"How's about a little show?" she teased with a smile.

"Yes, please."

"So polite," she praised, "Good boy."

I was embarrassed by how good her praise felt. I think she could tell.

"Do you like being my good boy?" she tugged on my hair with a balled up fist.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I corrected myself.

My mistress undid her trench coat. It fell to the floor in a heap around her ankles. Her naked body was so beautiful. I licked my lips.

She slid two of her fingers into her pussy. She fingered herself for a few seconds, then withdrew her hand. A thick slime coated both fingers.

"Open," she ordered. She put her fingers to my lips.

I opened my mouth like she said, letting her fingers onto my tongue. I sucked and licked her fluids off. A greed settled inside me that I didn't understand. She tasted sweeter than I thought she would. I swirled my tongue over her finger pads like each one was a clitoris.

Her nose wrinkled as she made a playfully disgusted face at me. She kissed me slowly, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. I tried to nibble her lip, but she pulled back.

She slapped me on the cheek with as much force as an average hi-five. I grinned, probably like an oaf..

Master continued to cut the fabric from me. The blades of the scissors were cold against my skin. He made sure to drag the dull edges against my most sensitive areas. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed when the cold metal passed over my nipple.

When the metal passed over my cock, my breath caught. He wouldn't hurt me, right? This was just a game. I hoped this was just a game.

He noticed how I tensed up. He dragged the blades over my shaft, through my boxers. A few of my pubes were sliced as the scissors moved. "Are you scared?" he whispered.

I nodded, hesitantly.

He placed a kiss to my bare hip. "I'm not going to hurt you." He bit the same place he just kissed, "Unless you like it." He continued to bite, suck, and kiss. He left hickies all over my hips and groin. I was completely nude except for my tattered underwear. He bit my inner thighs, one after the other, making sure to leave bruises.

Mistress joined him, leaving hickies around my neck and throat. I sighed, content and aroused.

Master ripped my boxers off the rest of the way with his bare hands. My mistress moaned, turned on as I was from the sight.

"We're not going to fuck you," Master said, "You've been too naughty today for us to touch your cock."

My jaw dropped in shock.

"But we're going to fuck in front of you, since you like it so much," Mistress giggled. She squeezed my throat just enough to remind me who was in charge.

"One might say we're going to do it on top of you," Master smirked at me. He tapped his hard cock on my thigh. "But maybe tomorrow my wife and I will come back and have our way with you."

"Wait, you can't keep me here overnight! My family will be worried sick."

"Well, we've got your cell phone and we do have you chained down," Master said,

"And you don't have any clothes."

My mistress laid her boobs on my face, "Besides, you don't really want to leave." She insisted, "You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Y-yes," I stammered, "I do, Mistress."

"So you should be willing to make this little sacrifice for us," she continued, "Give us the night to punish you so we can forgive you and fuck you tomorrow."

"This is wrong," I said, "You should let me go."

"We should, yes," my master agreed, "But do you want us to let you go?"

I hesitated. I knew what the right answer was, but I found myself saying what was true instead, "No."

"Good boy," he praised. It was a little condescending, but he seemed to genuinely mean it. I flushed scarlet.

Mistress climbed on top of me. She hovered on all fours. "But I'll let you decide how I get fucked tonight."

"From behind," I said, "I want to see you taken from the back and I want to watch him creampie you." I blurted it before I could stop myself.

"You heard the slave," Mistress said to the other man, "He wants to watch you fuck me from behind."

Master pushed some buttons on the table that I couldn't see. It lowered like a dentist's chair. Mistress hopped off me and stood next to the table. She laid perpendicularly on my lap, the same position used for spanking. Her boobs rested against my outer thigh. Her ass was in the air on the outside of my other thigh.

Master slid bare his cock inside her dripping pussy. He sighed. After a second of enjoying what must have been heaven, he began to thrust. He gripped both of her hips and rocked her back and forth to meet him for each pump.

She moaned, loudly. "Oh, harder, baby, Fuck me harder."

He gave her what she wanted and began pounding into her dripping pussy. They rocked into my thighs. My aroused shaft wavered like a flag pole on a windy day. I wished they would touch it. I was desperate to be fucked. More precum emerged from the tip, and flowed down the sides. I was a volcano begging to erupt.

I couldn't take my eyes off my master's ass cheeks. He had a beautiful ass--shapely and taut with muscle. I would have mistaken it for a woman's in another time and place. It just begged to be railed. I wanted to fuck both her and him.

They made periodic glances at me, lust glinting in their eyes. It was so hot, how they were literally getting off on me.

He grinned at me. He slammed himself into Mistress over and over again, like he was trying to hurt us or break the table.

"Fuck, this is so hot," I muttered. I watched his glistening cock pull all the way out, then plunge back in. The clapping of skin on skin drove me crazy. I tried to hump my Mistress, or flex my cock to touch her somehow, but they wouldn't give me the satisfaction.

Instead, my mistress bit my thigh while she came. Her body convulsed, showing off her delicate collar bones. Her moans would have been enough to get me off, if I had been allowed to touch my cock. The sounds, sights, and smells made me feel intoxicated, but without the feeling of something around my cock, I was stuck without a way to come down.

My master continued to thrust into her as she tried to catch her breath. After a moment, he announced "I'm cumming."

"Oh, yeah. Cum for me. Cum in me."

His face contorted like he had to sneeze. "Fuck," he panted, "fuck, I'm cumming."

He pushed himself as deep into her pussy as he could. His balls slapped the backs of her thighs as he gave a few more pumps. He spilled a bigger load into her than I thought he would. I felt their combined juices dribble down my thighs.

He gave a final grunt. Master stayed inside her pussy while he took the time to caress her tits and pepper her neck with sloppy kisses.

When he finally pulled out, more of their cum leaked onto my body. I strained against my chains, but they wouldn't give. I was stuck with their dripping cum on my body. I just had to deal with the tickle.

Mistress dismounted me. On her way, she gave a gentle kiss to the angry head of my shaft.

I bucked my hips and whimpered.

Master grabbed my chin and forced me to meet his eyes. "Now you stay here and think about what you've done."

12