The Moonlit Succubus

Story Info
A warrior falls for the charm of a fox succubus.
10.5k words
4.1
70.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Owl
Red_Owl
51 Followers

Rhea stood at the foot of the pool looking at her reflection. She'd been here so long and yet never seemed to change. It was easy to keep track of time at first, but as years became decades, centuries, and eventually millennia everything started to blend together. The only constant in her life was the desire to see her lover again. Even though the ruins of the Sumer Empire lay crumbling around her, she always had hope that her lover from that lost civilization would return.

Throughout the millennia she grew increasingly lonely, with the only relief being the occasional visitor. So many men had entered these ruins, spending hours with Rhea, but never truly filling the hole left in her heart. She was fortunate enough to have at least that, since her kind depended on men for survival. Other worlds had been conquered with their populations domesticated but not this world. Instead she had to depend on the occasional stray.

Even that source of food was becoming less reliable as things around her had started to change. Her little part of Kastalim had been a wild place for a long time, but was becoming even more so. The local land was becoming increasingly corrupted, people were starting to go hungry, and the rumblings of a larger invasion of her kind was growing. Well not exactly her kind, Rhea was a succubus of the Beast Clan, while these new invaders were members of the Leaf Clan.

Rhea was happy to stay separate from the scheming of that lesser clan. When all was said and done however, at least they weren't clanless. Any attempt at conquering another world didn't really matter to her. She might have been a member of the Beast clan, but clan concerns mattered less than keeping herself fed and ready to receive her returning lover. As a full moon slowly rose in the sky Rhea sat alone and reminisced on sharing that view with the man she loved.

Not far from her under the same moon, a muscled man trudged through the swampy mess this area was quickly becoming. Dripping with sweat and carrying a recently used war axe, he pushed through another tangled draw. He knew he was getting near his goal and was happy for it. The recent demonic plant he had killed was little challenge for a well trained warrior as him, but every battle he fought and every step he took would leave him that much weaker for his final challenge.

Datamar was determined to return back to his village victorious. He was a warrior of the Hammerfall tribe and he wasn't going to let weak demon like a succubus defeat him. That's at least what he hoped for, setting out in search of this rumored beast woman that occupied ancient haunted ruins. How this information had spread didn't matter. Datamar knew it must be true with how many men had left the tribe seeking glory only to never return.

He wouldn't be like those others that had attempted the same feat before him. Not only was he one of the tribe's greatest warriors, but he had another motivation. Desire to marry the most beautiful woman in his tribe, Atassetia daughter of Talus. Thoughts of her beautiful bronze skin, firm muscled body, and how good it would be to bed her invaded his thoughts. Yes, he was going to kill the demon, impress Atassetia and her father and start his own generation of warriors with a strong father and mother.

But for now he needed to focus as he saw a clearing in the thick foliage. There was a crumbled column here and a toppled wall there as he entered the outskirts of the ruins. Even if there wasn't supposed to be a demon here Datamar would have felt uneasy walking through the remains of the fallen Sumer Empire. The decadent empire of magic and sorcery was the opposite of the tribal societies that now occupied this region of Kastalim. In the eyes of Datamar the people that built the skeletal remains he stalked through were weak, relying on everything but their own strength.

The brash way in which Datamar prowled the ruins made it easy for Rhea to detect the intrusion. She never liked being sneaky and ambushing her food, so decided as usual that she would approach the man openly. She moved to and open space in the ruins that she was sure couldn't be missed and waited. It didn't take long for her ears to perk up when she heard the squelching of his moccasins on mud transition to the soft pounding of feet on stone. Soon after she saw the man.

The human was what she had expected, just another Kastalim tribesmen probably from the Hammerfall tribe based of his darker complexion. The trade traffic from the city-states to the west had been drying up since the Leaf clan's machinations had started, so most who stumbled into the ruins were now tribesmen. Rhea didn't care if this man was a citizen of a polis or a tribesman, they were no threat. This was no hunter from frozen Adalon where angels lived, trained, and equipped their succubus hunters.

Datamar spotted the succubus not long after and raised his axe prepared for combat as he approached. Once he got closer he finally saw that the rumors of a demon occupying the ruins was true. This demon didn't immediately leap to battle so Datamar slowed his approach and studied his surroundings and his opponent. Things appeared to grow eerily quiet, but he didn't hear or see signs of other demons such as the plants around.

Still he waited, feeling wronged by this enemy's apparent lack of care at being discovered. He came here to kill this demon and others that challenged him, but once face to face felt underwhelmed, and almost hopefully that an attack was imminent. Finally feeling confident that she wasn't just a distraction from a waiting ambush he focused on the demon. She was surrounded by many desiccated corpses, previous opponents the Hammerfall warrior assumed.

He looked down at the faces, realizing in horror that he recognized a few. Worse was that all of them seemed to have a permanent smile on display for any wanderer to see. The way they were left here without any respect, almost as if they were some sort of combination of trophy and warning disgusted him. He gripped his weapon tighter, not intending to meet such a fate.

The demon herself looked so harmless. Atasettia was beautiful in a strong woman sort of way while this demon seemed like the opposite. Soft , pale, blemish free skin except for a single mole near her mouth was so different from the bronze chiseled body of the woman he pined for. This creature was definitely not a Hammerfall woman, not even a mocking parody of one. Even with these differences that made her completely unlike his ideal woman, he found her strangely attractive. Deep down, even more so than Atasettia, and that sudden realization scared him enough that he needed to get out of his thoughts.

"Demon, do you know why I'm here?" Datamar yelled, working to psyche himself up for the coming battle.

The succubus was the opposite, sitting in a relaxed posture while replying calmly. "I don't know you stranger, but I'm confident I know the answer. You came here because you're like me."

If the demon had more to say, Datamar didn't care as he cut her off. "I'm nothing like you beast."

Rhea replied with the same tone "You must be very wise to recognize me as a member of the Beast Clan. Or did you just get lucky?"

Datamar grip his axe handle tighter, as he grew even more angry at his insult being defused.

She glanced at his hands before speaking. "You shouldn't let anger control you so much. Or is it sadness that brought you here? Maybe it's both, that you feel being all alone. Warrior of Hammerfall, your loneliness made you seek me out. Trust me I know the feeling well, of just waiting for the one you desire to be in your possession."

They had never met before now, but the demon spoke the truth. Datamar had been lonely, and it had gotten worse as he saw his peers acquiring women and fathering strong sons and daughters. But he had remained alone, never quite having the accomplishments that others around him did to attract a mate. The fact that this monster was forcing this level of introspection on him was to much. He was going to stop it, end her, and be back in his village between Atasettia's legs in no time.

Because he was sure that's who's legs he wanted to be between, not this beast in front of him with her perfect skin, ample hips, exotic looks, and her large yet perky breasts that would feel wonderful. No! He told himself as he cut his fantasizing short. He raised his axe above his head and charged towards the demon. When he was within striking distance he brought down his axe with a chopping motion that would have cleaved her though from shoulder to groin.

However, instead of his blade cutting though flesh, it had found itself stuck in the marble column his target was just sitting on. Despite her soft appearance, Rhea had easily dodged the attack with a surprising amount of dexterity. Datamar quickly worked his axe until he had pulled it free from the marble and turned to face his opponent.

Rhea was walking slowly around her attacker, hands behind her back when Datamar noticed something he had missed earlier. She was tall, at least a head taller than he was. It was a strange feeling seeing a woman that could look down on him, and that combined with her non-threatening behavior made him even more determined. He readied his axe and closed with her. This time he attempted to deliver a sideways slash, but failed as Rhea ducked the slow swing.

As he recovered from his missed attack he yelled out "Just stay still!".

Rhea winked at him before responding. "Brave Hammerfall warrior, you're definitely strong but you over commit to your attacks. But I still admire your bravery and determination. Must we still keep fighting, you've shown me enough?"

He couldn't even be mad at her critique because she was right. But he wasn't going to quit, he would keep swinging until one of them was victorious.

"Yes we must keep fighting until I've lopped off you head and tossed it at the feet of Talus. Nothing you say or do will stop me from trying to kill you."

Datamar knew he needed a new approach if he was to defeat Rhea. He didn't necessarily need a decisive blow, as even glancing blows would add up over time. He started moving towards her slowly with his weapon in a neutral position, so he wouldn't choreograph from which angle his next attack would come from. Now it was just a matter of patience as he waited for an opening. Maybe she would stumble on something as she continued her slow walk, or she would lower her guard while talking.

Unfortunately that opening would never happen. Rhea suddenly leapt backwards before he could react. Realizing a chance to attack had passed but expecting some sort of attack following the sudden movement, Datamar took up a guard. His defensive stance however would do nothing to block what the succubus did next. With no allies around to keep pressure on her, and to big of a distance to close Rhea was free to use her most effective technique.

Rhea stood facing her attacker holding one eye shut while her left hand took on the appearance of a fox with her middle and ring fingers touching her thumb. Around her a pink aura began gathering until suddenly exploding outwards blinding Datamar with a bright pink light before quickly disappearing. She stood keeping that pose waiting for Datamar to recover. It took him a bit as he stumbled only stopping himself from falling when he used his axe to support himself until his vision returned.

He had been hit by the dreaded Succubus Seduction, and it had hit him hard. Dizziness gave way to the most intense burning arousal as he looked up at Rhea. She smirked as she saw his eyes and knew her last move had been effective. Not that she doubted it would be, as a man had no defense without the Iron Will Adalon relics gave or magic as used by the warlocks of The Veil. But for a lone warrior with no defenses, challenging a succubus was almost guaranteed to end like this.

That nagging feeling at the back of his brain that told him he'd rather be fucking this demon than killing her had consumed the rest of his thoughts when he was hit by the seductive aura. Rhea wanted to make sure he was thoroughly domesticated, so she decided to do a check. She started slowly walking backwards while using a outstretched finger to wave him forward.

"Come warrior of Hammerfall, we have much to discuss. And leave that axe, you won't need it tonight."

Datamar just wanted to do what she said, and with no thought let the axe fall at his feet and began following her. Those pesky ideas of glory and bedding Talus' daughter withered and died. All that really mattered was following the demon, and hearing what she had to say. As they moved away from the site of their previous battle, Datamar noticed things he didn't before, or at least tried to ignore.

She had one of her breasts uncovered by her foreign looking top. Beneath that was a strange symbol with a faint glow, the likes of which he'd never seen before. She had on nothing below her waist besides a small piece of fabric that only did the bare minimum of covering her nethers. Some how these bottoms stayed on despite being held up by the thinnest of strings. Her clothes left very little of her fertile looking body to the imagination.

Soon they found a open area with only a few toppled columns around. Rhea sat down on one of the columns with her legs crossed and spoke to her visitor.

"Come, sit and relax."

Datamar was happy to do so, and sat next to the demon. His eyes were focused on that single breast that sat free. As Rhea started speaking again, he heard the words but continued to admire her body.

"I truly am happy you came here. Thinks didn't start off on the best of terms, but I knew you'd see reason. I'm sure you can imagine that not a lot of people come out to this ancient place. Especially since the change started happening."

To emphasize this last point, Rhea swung her arm from one side to the other pointing out the environmental mutations that had started happening. Where once there would have been clear puddles and green leafy plants, now was home to slimy purple water, and thorny overgrowth. Rhea continued speaking , once she felt her point had been made.

"It used to not always be like this. When I first came here, this place was a city, filled with people, markets, smells, and life. I was happy here, and I was able to experience all these amazing things with someone by my side. Now, just look around you. Those days are long gone, but still I keep waiting. I'm here because this is my home, and I know one day my love will come back for me. But what about you, why make the long trek here?"

Datamar had heard the question and understood it but it took time to respond. It was hard to think since that pink flair had blinded him. One moment they were in battle with each other until Rhea had made a distinct pose. After that, the world seemed to make so much more sense. When he finally thought of an answer he felt bad for having been so ignorant before.

"I came here to slay the monster that lived in these parts."

Rhea rested a hand on one of her breasts while holding one of her eyes closed like before.

"I see, do you think I look like a monster?"

There was a pause while he thought of an answer. Rhea was definitely not a normal human, but the word monster in his mind implied something grotesque. As he looked down at her exposed breast, he knew that she was anything but grotesque.

"No, you seem more like a fox than a monster."

She laughed a little before responding. "You're not the first to point out the resemblance. Just like you have your tribe with common characteristics I have my clan's. We all have features that are very close to animals. But lesson aside, chasing after a monster could be dangerous. Why would you put yourself at risk like that?"

He thought about his goal and aspirations before coming here. Glory, a spot of honor at feasts, and Atasettia. That was why he risked so much but before he could answer Rhea spoke again.

"I can see the answer in your eyes. The way just thinking about the answer almost transports you to a better place. That small twinkle in your eye and twitch of a mouth wanting to smile. It was a lover wasn't it?"

Datamar's happy expression he didn't even realize he was making melted away.

"No, it wasn't a lover, but it was a woman I know."

"I guess you wanted to impress her. Even if you tried to kill me, I bear no grudge against you. Love, I truly think is the most powerful emotion. It's given me the strength to endure in this place, and given you the heart needed to face what others fear. Made you want to do what others couldn't and hope you could make this woman feel the same for you as you felt for her?"

He was impressed by how accurate Rhea had been, and for a moment wondered if she was spying on the village. As they sat in silence Rhea put a palm on his leg and looked into his eyes.

"I'm truly sorry for your plight, but I won't let you slay me. I have my own love to wait for, and I'll do whatever I must to continue waiting for him."

Datamar looked into those beautiful red eyes, and saw so much emotion behind them.

"I know, and I wouldn't want to anyways."

"That's certainly a change from earlier. Well if not that what do you want now?"

For a moment he thought about wanting to return home, even if he came back empty-handed. Until he looked up and saw Rhea's exposed breast again, reflecting the moonlight.

"I, well I want"

Rhea interrupted him by placing a single finger on his lips. Datamar hadn't noticed her hand reaching out because he'd been focused on her chest. Once he felt that finger he stopped talking and slowly looked up at her face. She had the cutest smile he'd ever seen and he didn't mind looking at those ruby red eyes.

"I see those wandering eyes warrior. Maybe, just maybe we want the same thing."

She slowly stood up letting her finger slide down Datamar's chest as she did so and took a few steps. Her foot pressed into the soft ground, testing it before she turned her back to him. He watched her even with part of the view being blocked by her tails. The most he could see was that her arms were doing something in front of her, as he caught the occasional glimpse of an elbow. Finally the movement stopped.

Rhea's tails lifted up and moved to her right side leaving her left side more visible. She rotated her head and smiled at Datamar as she slowly let her top fall loose. His mouth hung open as he watched more of her body being exposed. The admiration started with her shoulders and upper back which were free of blemishes, with just the right amount of definition. The wait for more of her body to be put on display was painful.

Her top kept moving lower until only half of her rear was covered. Datamar moved his eyes down appreciating every moment he got to look at such a perfect form. His eyes moved down her body, while a wish to run a finger down her back brewed in his mind. For now he had to settle for just looking as he took in the small of her back with two perfect dimples sitting at the base. Those dimples crowned her plump derriere which remained mostly covered, except for the ass cleavage that filled his imagination.

Rhea had been watching her visitor closely, making sure his eyes were focused on where she wanted them. Finally in one smooth motion she dropped her robe and small thong she had been wearing to her ankles. Once the skimpy excuse for clothes lay on the ground she stepped out of the bundle and allowed Datamar to take in her fully nude form from behind. He remained speechless as he saw a body more perfect than what he'd imagined in his most lust-fueled of dreams.

Red_Owl
Red_Owl
51 Followers