The Moray Eel: A New Life

Story Info
Mady is living fully her new life style.
4.3k words
3.36
2.1k
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline sold her flat and bought a small house in a provincial city. It was in a residential areas where the house, build in the seventies, were all the same. The house was in small property with a small garden. On the first floor there was a garage, big enough for only one car, the heating system and a storage room. On the second floor, a living room, a small kitchen, two bedrooms and the bathroom and WC. It was nothing compared to the luxurious flat Madeline had before.

She bought a car that was a small second hand one. It looked like crap compared to the ones she used to rent when needed.

Moving was easy since Madeline sold the furniture of her previous flat and bought new one for the house. All she bought was rather cheap but functional and robust. It took her some days to sort the house as she wanted. It was a work she was not used to do, but she did it well without complaining. She had a wicked smile when she saw that the fridge was empty so that it was time to buy food.

- Time for that jump forward bitch.

She went to a hard discount shop and bought junk food and other non healthy food. Even some products that even the people with low incomes, who had not other choice than coming here, tried to avoid and she, of course, bought some cheap whiskey. The woman at the supermarket checkout look at her in a weird way like she was surprise to see such a beautiful woman buying such bad food. Indeed Madeline was very hot even if she was wearing cheap sport wear.

On her way back to her new home she stopped at a tobacconist shop to buy a whole card box of cigarettes packs. The meal that she prepared was exactly the same that she had when she started her junk food regimen months ago. In fact preparing was an exaggerated word since there was just to put it in micro waves oven. The smell was as awful as she remembered. Before eating she poured a whiskey in a glace. She watched and smelled the liquid. She then rose her glass.

- To your degradation bitch!

She took the first sip of it so fast that it made her cough and almost spite it.

- Too fast. I have to take the habit back. Method and patience you idiot.

She drank it slowly, feeling the warmth going down her throat to her stomach and then spreading in her whole body. A slight intoxication slowly came as she was methodically emptying the glass.

- Now eat fat ass.

She had to force herself to bite in the awful imitation of a cheese burger. As she remembered it was really some shity food, nothing in it was good and healthy, nothing. The fries were not better, they only tasted salt and grease. Was there really potatoes in that? The soda was just concentrated sugar. It was so disgusting that she had to finish her meal with water to not vomit it. Eating it all took her a whole half an hour of effort but she methodically did it. After the meal she let go a burp that made her laughs nervously. She had other burps while cleaning the table and washing the tableware.

- Now time for a cigarette. Let's hope it will be easier than that shity junk food.

She sat took a cigarette out of the pack and the lighter. She puts the cigarette between her lips.

- I keep don't understand why they smoke. So stupid. So expensive to destroy your health.

She sighed.

- Time to get what I deserve.

She lighted the cigarette, waited a bit and carefully dragged on it. She could prevent herself from coughing.

- Oh my god, how could I have done that every evening for months.

She forced herself to take another drag and succeeded to not cough this time. Methodically, with discipline, Madeline succeeded to smoke the whole thing but when it was done she felt the need for fresh air.

- Who would have believed it would be so hard. The next step of today program will be easier.

She had a lusty grin and went to her bedroom. It was smaller than in her former flat. There was only the space needed to put the bed, a closet, a small desk and a chair. On the desk there was Madi's computer. She logged on one of her favorite porn sites, took her outfit off and took her dildo and anal plug in the closet before sitting on the bed. It was obvious that all this was a routine for her: she lubricated her ass and pushed the anal plug in it before doing the same for her pussy with the dildo. Some few minutes after the small bedroom was full of the noise coming from the movies and from Madi frenetic use of the dildo.

When she awoke she was nude on her bed, the dildo and anal plug were near her. On the bed there was a pool of womanhood juice and the whole room was smelly. She had a breakfast made of organic cereals and good orange juice. She knew that her body would not take any junk food early in the morning. She spend the evening dealing with the various investments she made to have the best income possible. When it was lunch time she went to the kitchen and poured for herself a glass of whiskey.

- Time to bring things to another level. Shity food at lunch too now.

She took a cooked meal out of the freezer. She looked at the package it was chicken with pineapples. She looked at the composition and nutritive value of the meal. She was not an expert but she had few doubts that a nutritionist would freak out just reading it. It was full of salt, sugar and fat and there were a lot things with weird code names which were probably not very healthy. She prepared some rice to go with it while it was in the micro waves oven. While doing so she drank a glass of whiskey. When she took the meal out the oven the smell was not that unpleasant. She sat, mixed the rice and the chicken with pineapples and started to eat it.

- Oh!! What a shity taste! Did they put shampoo in that to give it some taste?

She looked at the meal with disgust.

- Stop complaining bitch! Do your home work.

She ate it all taking her time, but it was very obvious that it was unpleasant for her. When she had finished she picked up the cigarette pack and started to smoke one succeeding to not coughing too much.

- At least it will get ride of that awful taste. I don't know what is the most disgusting.

The routine was the same during a month. Madi was an hard working person and as so she applied strictly her diet of alcohol, unhealthy food, tobacco and masturbation to porn. The food was surely the hardest part for her. Her body was rebelling, she was burping and often, had belly ached and sometimes diarrhea, almost doing in her panties once or twice. At the end the month she went in small bathroom smiling in a wicked way and saying out loud.

- It's monthly check you shity whale.

The bathroom was nothing compare to what she had. It was small. Just enough to put a the bath tube, a lavatory, the washing machine and a closet. There was a small mirror up the lavatory and a longer one on the closet that allowed her to see almost her whole body. On those no space to write something if she wanted to see herself in. First she weighted herself. Her weight had not moved at all since the last time she did it. After she looked at herself in the mirror, like months ago, except being hairier, she was still perfect. She talked at her reflection.

- Don't think you will keep that hot body bitch. I will find a way to trash it. Slowly but surely you will see yourself getting what you deserve.

After thinking some minutes she dressed and went out of the house to the nearby supermarket. Less than half an hour later she was back in the bathroom. She took scissors and started to cut her lovely blond hair looking at herself in the mirror with a grin of cynicism.

- Say good bye to your priced golden locks blondie.

She was not a hairdresser and the bowl haircut she did was really ugly. The front hair were cut just up her eye masking her eyebrows and it was not at the same length on the sides.

She took was she bought outside the bag, it was hair dye. That one was supposed to be brunette with mahogany reflects. The brand was unknown to her and it was very cheap. When she started use the dying solution the stench was horrible, a strong stench of ammonia. She had to open the bathroom window to not feint. Following the instruction she put a hat of a sort covering her hair. She was supposed to wait about fifteen minutes, but after less than five, she felt like her scalp was burning. She removed the hat in hurry, ran to the bathroom and used the shower head to run water on her head. It took almost twenty minutes before the burn feeling vanished.

When she looked at herself in the mirror she saw the mess. The hair cut was even uglier now. The color was brunette on most of the hair but looked very unnatural and their was some red and blond hair here and there and her skin near her hair was reddish. The whole thing made her look trashy and she no longer looked younger than her age.

- Shit! I thought I was to die. What do white trashes when they have such ordeal? Get a drink and a smoke I guess.

She went to the kitchen poured a glass of whiskey and lighted a cigarette. She stayed there drinking and smoking. When the glass was empty and the cigarette smoked she stayed there sitting and doing nothing. It was when she saw that it was lunch time that she stood and did her cooking. In fact she looked very tired and a bit shaken but what happened and the fact she was having her menstrual period did not help. Despite that she followed her usual routine. After diner she automatically sat in front of her computer. As often she soon ended on porn sites. It as automatically that she started to rub her crotch.

- Ahh shit! Damned period!

After a minute or two of hesitation.

- Fuck it! Who care?

She left the bedroom to go in the bathroom where she took several towels. Back in the bedroom, she puts the towels on the bed, got nude and sat on them after taking her anal plug and dildo. After some lubrication the anal plug found its place in her ass.

- My god what I'm going to do. So obscene.

She plunged the dildo in her bloody pussy with a moan of relief and started to abuse it as hard she used to.

- Ohh yessss!!! Fuckk mmhhh!

She was fucking herself frenetically and blood was dripping out her pussy to stain her body and the towels. Not caring about how dirty it was she gave herself orgasms after orgasms until she fell asleep in the mess she had done. Of course she awakened in the same mess. There was dry blood on her on the towels, but she did not seem to really care.

- Yesterday was wild. I didn't know that getting that dirty would excite me so much. I have to do this again.

She laughed and moved to take a shower. When walking in front of the mirror she greeted herself.

- Hey ugly bitch.

From that day she would masturbate every evening menstrual period or not.

For her second month in the house she decided to reinforce her diet. Now she was having a whiskey and a cigarette before and after her meal. During that month drinking and smoking where no longer a problem. Actually she even played with her cigarette while smoking, watching the cinder, trying to make smoke circles and sometimes posing.

What kept being hard was the food part, her different attempts to make it bearable were a failure. But, in fact, the hardest part was being bored. Nothing was needed to be done in the house except the cleaning and managing her income no longer required a lot of work. Actually her investments were running good bringing her more money than she needed. She had even set an anonymous funding for a foundation that was taking care of the victims of the factory drama.

Madeline used to be someone very active and being bored was something she could not bear. The solution was fast found, the house outside looked bad, the garden was abandoned. The time to buy what was needed and she was outside taking care of the house outside. Madi was a hard worker but she was not used to any physical work other than the one at the gym. After a whole afternoon of work her hands were scratched, full of blisters and some of nails broken and of course her muscles were painful.

In few weeks the house outside became perfect, there were flowers everywhere and the garden was ready to receive plantations. The monthly check came. The gain was only of 5 kilos and as the first time the weight was in her ass and breasts. In fact if it wasn't the ugly hair cut and hair color she would look perfect. She said to herself while looking at the mirror.

- Don't worry I will find a way. I will turn your outside as shity as you are inside.

To perfect her diet Madi added snacks at 10 am and 4 pm. They were made of cakes, cereal bar with some soda. Of course, as usual she took the cheapest ones with all those weird things in it. About alcohol, she decided to vary her diet by buying not only whiskey, but pastis, rum and other alcohol. She decided too to sometimes replaced the soda she drank during her meal by cheap vine in plastic bottles. When she finished her first snack she was surprised to feel the need for a cigarette.

- Pavlovian reflex.

She smiled

- Work pays. This is a good opportunity to go from four cigarettes a day to six. It will dull my smell and taste and makes that awful food easier to eat.

She lighted a cigarette with satisfaction and smoked with pleasure. She was inhaling smoke like it was the finest thing she could have. The disgusting habit was no longer at all a problem it had become a pleasure.

- I suppose I am on the right way to be addicted to them.

Changing from whiskey was not really an issue, she struggled a bit to find the right amount of pastis in the water to make drinkable but that was all. The vine was more an problem, she was totally unable to drink it, the taste was beyond shity and it was irritating her mouth and throat. In fact she had to make search on the Internet to find a way to drink it. The solution was rather simple, there was just to add water and sugar in it.

To fight the boredom she started to change the house decoration by herself doing painting and changing wall papers. Knowing nothing about it she had to learn from scratch and sometimes the results were not that good. The good side was that physical work was making her hungry so it was easier to eat the filthy food. Her body was no longer rebelling against the diet in fact she now only had burps and farts like she never had when having an healthy regimen.

She went several times to shop to have what was needed for the house work. She was at first surprised to see that when she was asking any salesman that he was not as nice with her than men usually used to be. Obviously the Madi they had to do with was already no longer the hot and elegant blond she used to be. Instead of the Channel suit she was wearing ugly and dirty sport wears and her hair cut was really a turn off that was making her sweet face ugly.

That month she had to change her underwear now uncomfortable to wear due to being too small. She had to say good bye to the bras and panties bought in the finest shops of Paris. Now she would wear what she nicknamed some months earlier "cheap shit for prolo'(proletarians)". It was true that the quality and the feeling of comfort when wearing them were not the same at all.

The monthly check gave her more information about her situation. The gain was of 5 kilos. It was below what she expected but she was having so much physical activities that she was not totally surprised. The whole gain was of 10 kilograms and it was showing on her body. Her body was now weighting 73 kilos for 1,73 meters. She was no longer toned, she had some belly and her face was a little fuller. To add to this, her pussy and legs had never been so hairy. She did a middle finger to her image in the mirror.

- I told you and it's only the start bitch!

That night she masturbated more frenetically than she used to do like as if the situation was exciting her a lot. The morning that followed when she cleaned the smelly bed she looked at her dildo.

- I need something bigger. Something to destroy that pussy.

She started to do search on the Internet. She found a lot of interesting toys but when ready to order one she stopped.

- Why not going to buy it in a sex shop? What do you fear? You look trashy enough to go in such place.

Her search switched from big dildos to real sex shops not far from where she lived. She was lucky and found one in one of the nearby cities. She drove there in her small car. She was not wearing sportswear but some cheap supermarket shirt and pants. It was far from being as good as what she used to wear. It was less comfortable too. Actually she felt like it was scratching and itching her everywhere.

When she walked in the streets she realized again that no one was in admiration when looking at her. She was very anonymous. She was now aware that in only 3 months she had wasted a big part of what made her special. She hesitated to enter in the sex shop when she saw the big bearded man who was at the entrance. She whispered to herself.

- No need to have courage. Shity persons in shity places is just natural order.

She entered the place. She was surprised to discover a shop that was clean and well sorted. Of course the place was full of sex toys and there were porn images everywhere, but it was not as sordid as she expected. The man behind the cashier said "good morning" to her in the most polite way and he looked like someone very normal.

She had a look during several minutes to the products. The shop was not big, but there was a huge choice and she was not really familiar with such shops and products. Actually months ago she would have never thought she would buy any sex toys for a daily use. Months ago she could have almost any men she wanted and surely women too if she had been in lesbian sex. The man came to her.

- May I help you?

It took her seconds to find her words.

- Well... I am looking for something bigger.

She was not at ease and the man tried to make her comfortable. It was unusual for her who was used to be in charge.

- Bigger for? I mean we have a large range of sex toys.

She answered fast like she feared to be heard.

- For my sex and ass.

- Ok dildo and anal plug so.

- Yes.

- Any idea of the size you want.

She blushed.

- No.

- Ok. Have a look at the box there. It's a set of several dildos. It should give you an idea about what you want.

She looked at it. The box was transparent and she could see it was indeed a set of dildos. There were four dildos in it, the smaller looked like the one she used to use and the biggest looked so big that she did not think it would enter her without damage.

- I take this set. Do have the same with anal plugs.

When she realized what she just have said she blushed like a shy one.

- Of course. There it is. Anything else?

- No, no thank you.

- I add lubricant, it's free.

- Thank you.

While the man was putting all in a plastic bag she looked around. There were stairs and panel were indicating "cabins with glory holes" "porn cinema". The man saw she was looking.

- There we have several individual cabins where you can watch movies. There are glory holes and we have a small porn cinema too. People pay and they can stay as long they want. Of course all that happens there between consenting adults stays there.

- Of course.

On the road back home she felt the need for a cigarette and her stomach was making weird noises. She skipped the morning cigarette and snack due to her trip to the sex shop. When she sat at home with a lighted cigarette, it was with pleasure that she felt the smoke enters her mouth, throat and lungs. She felt the tobacco effect on her whole being. The taste and the smell were so sweet. After her fix of nicotine she ate her snack without thinking about it.

She had a day as another one of working, smoking, drinking and eating junk food. After the diner it was with an happy smiles that she went to her bedroom for her daily sex routine. She got nude, put a movie on, sat on the towel put on the bed. She plugged her ass with the smallest anal plug, and then fucked her pussy with the smallest dildo. None of the toys had been cleaned before use. After about 10 minutes of intensive sex and an orgasm she lubricated her holes. Her ass was the first to receive a larger sex toy, she did it slow and gently so that it entered without pain. After it was her pussy turn to be stretched wider, the dildo entered easily.

12