The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her deeply, his tongue danced in her mouth as she tasted herself, their mouths parted as she licked more of her juices from his chin and neck before looking him in his eyes, "payback is a bitch, isn't it??" He said in a deep lustful voice with a devious smirk on his face.

She gave a wicked chuckle with a "I want you inside me" look on her face and bit his bottom lip gently. As if he read her mind, he slid his still rock-solid dick into her to the "hilt" and in this position, he could go much deeper than he did before, this caused her to bite his lip even harder and dig her nails into his back. Still deep inside her he turned around and put his back on the wall, she placed her feet flat on the wall and held onto the back of his neck tightly, he grabbed her by her waist once more and moved her slowly up his shaft and back down again picking up speed with each stroke. She knew she was very wet, but she couldn't tell if the liquid running down between her ass was her juices, or sweat because all the water from the shower that was on either of their bodies was completely replaced with it, but it didn't matter, all that mattered was the thick meat poking deeply at her insides taking her to another fast approaching orgasm.

"I'm not stopping until I've emptied everything I have in you," said Matt now meeting her thrusts with his both going as fast as they could.

"Good cause I'm not stopping until I have it all." Kim replied breathlessly trying not to let her feet slip off the wall while riding his dick like her life depended on it. "Yes, yes, fuck me baby, fuck meeeeee...oh my god I'm cumming again..." she cried out, "I'm cumming baby don't stop!!"

Matt grunted with each spurt as he exploded inside his sex goddess. Kim could feel his sperm hitting her cervix, shot after shot, the feeling was so intense that it took her past the already ongoing climax and for the second time, she squirted, this time it was much more intense, but she rode it all the way to the end. They both remained in that position, holding onto each other until Kim moved to get down, Matt slid out of her and let her do so. She slid down to her knees because her legs were too weak to stand on which put his softening penis right in line with her face. Matt stood there catching his breath when suddenly he feels her warm mouth envelope his penis and she begins to lick it like an ice cream and suck on it like a straw. The sudden intense feeling was so great it made his peripheral vision narrow and go blurry, he had to brace himself by putting his hands firmly on the shower walls like he did when she first got into the bath. As the intensity wore off, he just stood there watching his vixen suck gently on his dick, eyes closed, moaning softly, both contented, both breathless, he just smiled and thought about how much he loved her and how lucky he was she loved him too.

Matt helped her from the floor, she held him in a close embrace as she held on to him trying to get the strength back into her legs. "Ready to rinse off now?" He asked.

"As soon as my legs allow me to stand," they both laughed.

"I'll leave you to it then, I'm going to look for something for us to watch."

"Ok no problem hun, I'll be out in a minute." Matt stepped out of the shower leaving Kim to finish bathing. Kim leaned against the wall to catch herself, still feeling a bit horny she turned the cold water on and stood directly under the stream of water. The cold water running down her warm body felt wonderful and invigorating but when it ran down over her vagina it sent a fresh tingle through her body that gave her goosebumps. She instinctively put her hand to cover her sweet spot from the water, it felt sore but a good sore, the pain actually felt good, so good in fact that she began to massage her clit slowly enjoying the combination of pain and pleasure. The water ran from the top of her head through her hair down her spine as she rested her head on her hand on the wall and slowly brought herself to another slow but deep orgasm before washing off, stepping out of the bath and heading to the bedroom.

"Come let me help you dry that big head of yours." Matt said as he sat with his legs spread tapping the space on the bed between them.

"All the better to fit that fat cock in when I suck it my dear," Kim replied while rubbing her head with a towel.

"And you do it so well." Matt chimed without missing a beat. She climbed onto the bed and sat between his legs with her back straight up and her legs folded as Matt removed the towel she had wrapped around her head and began to dry her hair, rubbing all over and massaging to the roots.

"Mmmm, that feels good, you're gonna put me to sleep if you keep that up." she said as Matt massaged head and dried her hair without a word.

12