The Morning After Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride me, boy," he grunted, grabbing my hips.

I did as I was told and rode his dick, my ass impaling on his cock. Over and over, up and down, our thrusts met. His dick was deep, and every time he thrust, he hit a spot that made me either moan or scream. Soon enough, I could feel my orgasm building within me, and I turned around to kiss Marcus. His tongue hungrily invaded my mouth and I allowed our tongues to wrestle for a bit before I pulled away.

"Stroke me, Daddy," I said, not realizing what I'd just said.

His hand pumped my dick furiously as we bounced against each other, up and over, up and over, until we were both coming, my spunk hitting the floor, spurt after spurt. It seemed to go on for a while, but when I opened my eyes, everything was still. Marcus was breathing deeply behind me and I turned to kiss him again.

"That was great," I said, smiling.

"Better than great," Marcus said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck. "Well, I've really gotta go."

I hated this. I hated that he had to go, because after spanking and then fucking me, I wanted him to stay for good. However, he was a stranger, and I was a twenty-eight-year-old boy who'd just gotten dumped. There was nothing we could do for each other. I slowly rose, extracting his dick from me.

"Thank you for everything," I said as Marcus got ready to leave.

"Yep," he replied coolly.

I watched him put on his coat, one arm then the other going into the puffy sleeves. I watched him pick his phone up and stuff it into his jacket pocket. I turned towards the door. His arms wrapped around me from behind as he kissed me, exposing my neck to bites and more kisses.

"Please take care of yourself. And by the way, Merry Christmas," he said, and then he was gone.

I stared longingly out the front door, hoping to get another glimpse of him before he disappeared for good. I closed the door slowly, inhaling and exhaling to calm my aching heart. This time, it not only ached for Ronnie, but for Marcus, because despite what I'd said last night in my drunken stupor and this morning, I wanted that man. I wanted to be his boy, through and through.

12