The Morning Of...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan stepped closer and more to her side as one of his arms wrapped around the waist of Ellie and pulled her body up to him. The singer moved her head to the side allowing their lips to meet each other as Ryan's other hand started to move towards the centre of her ass and gently teased her hole. She moaned into his lips as she felt the tattooed man move beyond her rim and his thumb started to gently massage at her. Ellie moved her tongue into Ryan's mouth as their kiss became more passionate the more he teased her little hole.

"Take me." She whispered in his ear before nipping at her lobe.

The two locked eyes for a moment, a look of intense lust was shared between them as a smile came across Ryan's face. He moved behind Ellie and lifted her out of the shallow water so she could bend over the side of the pool fully. Dropping down to his knees, he came close to her ass and could see a glimpse of her fingers already playing with her pussy. He smiled at her before spreading her cheeks and plunging his tongue down into her asshole. The blonde moaning out loud as she felt his tongue come in contact with her ass; the pleasure of it causing her to rub her clit quicker than she had before.

Ryan started to lap at her as he released one ass cheek and allowed his fingers to join to allow her hole start to stretch out more. He focused on his tongue flicking against her asshole as one finger slipped in and out of her, causing Ellie to close her eyes and enjoy the pleasure. To match the penetration of her ass; her fingers soon started to penetrate her pussy to enhance her pleasure more. Her moans increased as the two played with her body and Ryan slipped a second finger into her. Ellie could feel her pussy start to fill up with her juices as she started to chase her second orgasm, she always knew the best ways to get herself off during an anal experience and she couldn't think of a time she didn't get one when she shared it with Ryan; the two just had sexual chemistry that she couldn't match with anyone else.

A guttural roar rang around the spa room as Ryan slipped a third finger into her; his fingers thrusting into her with some speed to get her ready for his cock. It wasn't unusual for him to speed it up as he got her ready and she knew it wouldn't be long until his cock entered her body; it was an exciting feeling that verberated through her body. She wanted to match the intensity and slipped a third finger into her pussy; the organ already soaking with juices that showed how excited her body was for him.

"You ready?" he asked the singer.

"Yes," she replied despite knowing his question was rhetorical at this point.

Ryan slipped his fingers out of her asshole and replaced it with his cock very quickly; his length slipping into her with ease due to the work of his fingers. His hands moved away from her ass cheeks and rested on her hips as she started to thrust in and out of her to get used to the tightness of her ass. Ellie looked back at him with a smile; she raised her fingers to show off the shine of her pussy juices before she plunged the digits into his mouth. She cleared off her juices before returning them to her pussy.

Ryan laughed out loud at the show and knew she wouldn't last long before her orgasm would hit, he would have to play catch up as Ellie loved it when they came together and what better way to finish off this part of their relationship. With a flick of his hips, he started to increase the thrust of pushing into her ass; he filled and stretched her tight hole. He had fucked her ass plenty of time but she always got it tight again with her squatting; she was a true anal queen if there ever was one.

Ellie moaned louder as her fingers busily played with her pussy while Ryan thrust harder into her ass. He kept his eyes locked on her buttocks as they moved with every thrust, it was quite hypnotising for him. It was so hypnotising that he almost didn't hear the scream from Ellie as she started to get closer to her orgasm.

"Are you close? Promise me you're close!" Ellie moaned as she felt his cock move in her body.

"Almost!" Ryan said breathlessly.

"Push it hard, fuck me harder and cum with me," Ellie responded as she pressed hard on her clit.

Taking his orders, Ryan grabbed hold of Ellie's hips and started to go to town on her ass; he increased his speed a lot to get a faster rhythm to create more friction. It started to work as her ass became looser and could feel his own orgasm coming closer. Her moans got louder as her head rocked back and forth allowing Ryan to grab her hair and hold her head in place, their eyes locking onto each other as he continued to thrust at her.

Ellie's pussy filled with her orgasmic juices as she struggled to keep her eyes open, her mouth agape but no noise able to come out as her orgasm took over her body. Ryan kept her hair in his hands so he could admire her face as she had her orgasm; there was always a glow when she came that highlighted her beauty in an ethereal way. He let out a grunt as his balls tightened and he shot his load into her asshole. His thrusting continued as his load emptied into her, it was less cum than before but enough that it started to leak out of the singer. His eyes met hers as he looked back up and she smiled at him; the two started to laugh at the experience. He let her hair go as he pulled out of the singer and pushed himself back into the water.

"Holy shit!" Ellie said as she turned around and leaned her back against the side of the pool. "I love getting fucked in the ass."

"You just love getting fucked," he replied as he swam back towards her.

"That is true but only by the right kind of cock."

He swam back into her arms and the two kissed passionately, their tongues lashing at each other as their hands moved around each other's bodies. They let each other go and smiled at each other before their eyes drifted to the clock.

"I gotta go and get ready," Ellie said as she swam past him and headed over to the jacuzzi to collect her clothes.

Ryan watched her as she dressed back into her swimsuit and walked over to gather her robe. She waved to him as she headed to the exit but stopped before turning back to him.

"You know this won't be the last time we fuck, right?"

"I know. Go get married."

Ellie smiled before disappearing from view allowing Ryan a moment alone to plan the rest of his day.

12