The Morrisons Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff had his arms wrapped around his loving wife; he pulled her closer, while the sun slowly rose in the East. With Tina's ass pressed against his pubic area, his cock started to rise. After a moment to reflect, he responded, "We will be safe, there are so many people protecting us. We may not have the freedoms we have here but no one is going to get to us. The threat will be over one day and we'll go back to our normal life however, we will be way ahead of where we were. We've made a lot of new friends and now I have a career, instead of just a job."

"Ohhhhhh," Tina moaned, "I feel something and I hope we have time to take care of it, before the kids wake up."

Jeff checked his watch and said, "It's still early, I don't think the kids will be waking up any time soon. They had fun and played hard yesterday."

Tina turned in Jeff's arms, she kissed him passionately as she parted her feet so her husband's cock could grow and slide up between her thighs. With a husky whisper Tina said, "I want you Jeff. I want you to make love to me, right now. Please?"

Tina's request had an effect on Jeff and his cock grew to full erection. It grew so fast that it slapped against Tina's pussy. "Oh God honey," Jeff said, "I want you so badly."

Tina hugged Jeff and then stepped back and picked up both empty coffee cups off the table and set them on the deck. Moving seductively, she sat down on the edge of the table and spread her legs. "I'll suck your cock later. But right now, I'd love to have you lick my pussy. I want to have an orgasm from your tongue, on this beautiful yacht, as the sun is coming up over the horizon."

Jeff immediately dropped to his knees and took a moment to stare at his wife's lovely pussy before he leaned forward and licked her tight-lipped slit. When he pushed his tongue into the gorgeous groove and moved it up to Tina's clit, Tina grabbed two handfuls of Jeff's hair and pulled his face tight against her pussy as she groaned loudly, "That's it honey, right there, OH GOD! Oh please, Jeff. Please don't tease me."

Jeff wasn't a professional pussy licker (if there is such a thing) but he had always used oral sex as part of foreplay, actually both Tina and Jeff were very oral oriented. Under normal conditions neither one of them had to ask for the partner to go down, but Tina wanted the morning to be very special. Jeff slipped two fingers into Tina's pussy as he softly nibbled on her clit. Within a few minutes Tina started bucking her hips with each swipe of Jeff's tongue across her clit. Her moans and the other noises Tina was making grew in volume and intensity with each passing second. Jeff crooked his middle finger upward and rubbed his wife's g-spot. Tina's eyes grew wide as her orgasm instantaneously ripped through her writhing body. She trembled uncontrollably, whined, moaned, and screamed as an unworldly explosion, powerful waves of euphoric energy spread through her and went on and on, overwhelming her.

When Tina released Jeff's head, he took a very deep breath because Tina had held him so tightly, both his nose and mouth were covered and there was no way for him to breathe. Tina may have been a small woman, but she held a death grip on her husband's head, for the duration of her orgasm.

Tina tried desperately to catch her breath and when that finally happened she screamed, "PLEASE JEFF, FUCK ME! I need you so badly. Oh my God, that was so fucking awesome."

Jeff didn't get up immediately but it wasn't because he didn't want to. It took Jeff at least thirty seconds before he had enough air in his lungs to stand up. Even then, he stood up slowly and a bit wobbly before he got all of his senses back. He looked at his wife and smiled when he saw the way she was spread out on the table waiting for him. He reached down and moved his cock so it was pointed at her beautiful pussy before he leaned forward and slipped his cock into her super-heated tunnel. Even after three children Tina was still very tight because she religiously exercised her vaginal muscles many times a day. After Jeff's cock was deep inside her, she used those vaginal muscles and squeezed his cock. Jeff groaned.

When Tina released him, Jeff began to move in and out of her, slowly at first and then he picked up the pace. He raised Tina's legs and spread them wide apart as he continued to pound his cock fast and deep into her. Although Jeff's cock felt really good, Tina reached down and started massaging her clit while Jeff filled her pussy.

The sunrise was happening in a distance but on the upper deck of the Little Snot, there was an audacious love making session. Both Tina and Jeff concentrated on fulfilling each other's wildest orgasmic adventure of their married lives to date. The noise level from Tina was plenty loud so anyone on the lower deck, dock or even From Elise would know they were making love.

Andy, Jen, Brianne, Bret and the two Hawaiian girls stepped out on the deck of From Elise and heard the noise. Andy encouraged the others to follow him and they made their way over on board Little Snot and then up the stairs to the top deck.

Jeff caught movement out of the corner of his eye and when he looked, he saw the six newcomers walking towards them, while watching him make love to Tina. It's not like Jeff hadn't been watched before so he didn't say or do anything to warn Tina they were being watched. However, Tina didn't notice them until they were standing near the table. Even then, she only smiled at them and continued her vocal appreciation of Jeff's efforts while Jeff moved like a jack rabbit.

Watching Jeff's cock pump into Tina's pussy, Andy and Bret were instantly hard. Andy wasn't bashful so he started stroking his cock. Bret saw what Andy was doing and followed his lead.

Jen, Brianne and the two Hawaiian girls also watched the two people for a few minutes. They were fascinated to see Jeff's glistening and swollen manhood as it appeared and then vanished again, inside Tina.

Jen slipped down to her knees in front of Andy, followed closely by Brianne. Before long all four girls were on their knees watching Andy and Bret stroke their own cock, while also keeping a watchful eye on Jeff's actions.

Jeff and Tina were working towards their individual orgasms with Tina making enough noise for all five women. When her orgasm finally hit her, Tina shrieked loudly, unlike anything she'd done before. At the same time Jeff groaned forcefully as he blew his baby making juice into Tina's womb.

Andy wasn't far behind Jeff and Tina's orgasms so moments before he blew his load, he said to Jen and Brianne, "I'm almost there too."

Jen was the first to move her face in front of Andy's cock as she opened her mouth. Brianne saw what Jen did, so she pressed her head next to Jen's and opened her mouth. The first blast Andy shot blew out of his cock and mostly into Jen's mouth. The second blast landed mostly in Brianne's mouth. After the second blast, Andy alternated his aim at each open mouth. When he finished, there was only some cum that oozed out of the end of his cock. Jen and Brianne swallowed before they licked Andy's cock from each side, until all of his cum was gone. When they finished, they stood up and all three of them hugged and kissed.

Tina and Jeff were still trying to recover from their orgasmic bliss but managed to acknowledge the six unexpected guests. Andy was quick to explain how they heard them when they stepped out on the deck of From Elise so he led the way on board Little Snot.

Jeff replied, "It's quite alright Andy. I don't mind if you watched us in a moment of passion. When Tina saw you and the others, I felt her add a little extra squeeze with her vaginal muscles. Even though she's had three children her pussy is really tight because she exercises her vaginal muscles regularly."

"All of us are nude, and there is no need to have any reservations about watching others enjoying a sexual encounter. I hope all of you enjoyed watching Jeff slide his wonderful cock into me." Tina said.

"Tina," Brianne asked, "Can you tell us how you exercise your vaginal muscles so you stay tight. I mean, I won't have to worry about that right now but if I start now, it will be common for me to do it later in life."

"Remind me to show you how I do it, and I will." Tina replied.

One of the Hawaiian girls said, "Our lifestyle in this resort is different here than most of you are probably used to. It's not like everyone participates in an orgy activity, but those who pass through here and those who live here engage in sex or making love in the open or wherever the mood hits them. So, we are used to seeing people engaging in sexual encounters. We accept the fact that people have needs and want to fulfill them. People who come here are arriving from places around the world after they've finished their assignment for Turner. They need to relax and release pent up sexual feelings. It's the way things are around here, in what you call, paradise."

"Tina, when we walked over here, you looked absolutely radiant and so beautiful when you were experiencing ecstasy." Brianne said in a husky voice, "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think your husband sure has a nice sized cock."

"Thank you, Brianne," Tina replied, "I love the way it feels when he pushes it all the way in me. I share, so if you want to try it someday, all you have to do is, ask Jeff."

Jeff had stepped back and pulled his spent cock out of Tina's slippery, cum drooling pussy. Tina accepted his extended hand and he pulled her up so she was sitting on the edge of the table. She sat still for a few seconds before she stood up saying, "You are all welcome to come down below with us. The kids are still sleeping so you'll have to be quiet. There is plenty of room in case you need to take care of something or take a shower."

Jen spoke up first, "I already took a shower but with some of Andy's cum on my face, I'd like to wash it off."

"Ditto" Brianne said as she looked at the other trio.

"Come on, let's follow them." Bret said to the two Hawaiian girls, "We can find something interesting to do."

As they walked towards the stairs Andy wrapped his arms around Jen and Brianne and cupped an ass cheek in each hand. Jen looked at Andy with a smile, "How about a little action when we get down below?"

Andy looked at Jen with a quizzical look, eye brow cocked and all, which made Jen giggle and add, "No, not that just yet, but I'd love you to return the favor. Ya know ...."

Brianne and Jen followed Tina as she made her way over to the room where all the kids were sleeping. After everyone was accounted for and confirmed to be still asleep, she said, "Ok they are still sleeping. The six of you can use the bathrooms in those rooms over there. We are going to use the shower in this room." Leaving the door open, Tina and Jeff disappeared into the room.

Jen pulled Andy towards one of the rooms and Brianne followed. The other three headed towards another room. Jen flopped down on the end of the bed and spread her legs. "Andy, you can do anything you want to me except put your cock in my pussy. So use your imagination."

Andy didn't have to be asked twice, he sunk to his knees at the end of the bed staring at Jen's lovely tight-lipped slit. He lifted her legs and spread them further apart and only then, he saw her little clit pop up at the top of her pussy. Brianne collapsed beside Jen and spread her legs saying, "I'm first .... after Jen, that is." Both girls giggled.

Andy attentively licked one side of Jen's pussy before taking a break and blew small puffs of air on the wet surface. Then he repeated his actions on the other side. Jen's hips began to move and moans escaped her lips. Andy moved back in for another lick, this time he aimed his tongue at the center of her pink, slippery pussy. When his flattened tongue touched the sensitive flesh, Jen let out a rather loud groan. She reached down between her legs and grabbed two hands full of Andy's hair and pulled. Her hair pulling produced the desired effect of forcing Andy's face closer to her pussy. (if that was possible) Brianne quickly rolled on her side, facing towards Jen, as she tried desperately to muffle Jen's louder noises, with kisses. She also used her thumb and index finger to roll and pull on Jen's nipples. Jen experienced a couple of orgasms before Andy was allowed to pull his hair out of her grip.

Jen lay on the bed enjoying the afterglow of her orgasms and between her rapid breathing she said, "Thank you Andy. Thank you so much, that felt incredible. Oh my God, that was so marvelous."

Without being asked, Andy moved between Brianne's open legs and once again he took a few moments to stare at the pedals of her beautiful open pussy flower. Normally a young man would only be interested in sex but Andy took a few moments to remind himself how lucky he was, to have not one but two young ladies vying for his affection and his attention. Brianne didn't want to wait, "Please Andy, don't tease me. I want your lips on my pussy right now!"

Andy leaned forward and inhaled the sweet scent of Brianne's pussy before he planted several feathery kisses on her pussy from top to bottom. Brianne pleaded, "Please ... Andy, please lick me."

Andy smiled as he extended his tongue and affectionately licked her beautiful open pussy. Her juices trickled down across her taint. ..... (For those of you who are from other parts of the country, a taint is that space/piece of skin between her pussy and her asshole. It's called a taint because - it taint pussy and it taint asshole)

Andy licked the little trail of feminine juice and then moved his tongue up her open pussy in one slow swipe. Brianne raised her hips but Andy's tongue pulled back after it bumped her clit and sent tiny electrical like shocks through her body. Brianne made some noises which could be interpreted as sounds of pleasure followed by pleading of exasperation. "PLEASE ANDY! - - Oh God, I need your tongue on my clit!"

Brianne couldn't see the smile that curled the sides of Andy's lips upward as he moved his face towards the delicious meal of delectable pussy, in front of him. He extended his tongue and licked both outer lips before he pressed his tongue against Brianne's clit and held it there. Her first reaction was to push her pussy towards Andy's face but when she felt his tongue lose contact with her clit, she reached between her raised legs and grabbed blindly. The first thing her hands came in contact with was Andy's ears, so she held on and pulled his face into her pussy.

Andy slowly moved his tongue over her sensitive lil bump which sent Brianne into a wild bucking and shaking frenzy, almost like she was having convulsions. When he slipped his middle finger into her tight opening, he rode out her rambunctious orgasm. Jen tried to keep Brianne quiet but it was impossible.

By the time Andy finished giving oral pleasure to both Brianne and Jen, his cock was fully erect again. This time Brianne took the lead roll and stood Andy up before she turned him around and made him sit on the edge of the bed. She spread his legs so his scrotum hung down. Brianne didn't hesitate to slip Andy's large cock head into her mouth and swirl her tongue around the sensitive rim. When she did that, Andy shivered and his cock twitched in her mouth. Over the next few minutes, Brianne and Jen shared Andy's cock. They each took a few seconds to lick and suck it before passing it back to the other.

Andy knew the sensations of both hot mouths were about to send him over the edge so between grunts he warned both girls, "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum soon."

Brianne said, "Jen, please let me finish him in my mouth."

Jen didn't stop; in fact, she moved up and down Andy's cock faster and used her tongue to stimulate the sensitive ring at the base of his cock head. Andy tensed and groaned, "Here it comes!"

Jen blindly reached out and pulled her friend's head next to her face before Jen pulled off Andy's cock and passed it to Brianne, who waited with her mouth open. A second later the first glob of cum blew out of Andy's cock. Jen waited with her mouth open and was not disappointed when Brianne passed Andy's cock back to her in time for her to be rewarded with another blast of hot cum. Jen sucked Andy's cock momentarily before she passed it back to Brianne.

Brianne stroked his cock while she swirled her tongue around his cockhead. Her actions combined with her hot, wet mouth; she milked the rest of his cum from the delicious tube steak in her hand.

It took a few minutes before Andy calmed down enough to pull both Jen and Brianne up on the bed beside him and took turns kissing both of them. He quickly realized he could taste his own cum as his tongue dueled with theirs. Jen said, "Andy, I don't know about Brianne but I want to spend more time with you. I love what we've been doing and I want to do some additional exploring. It might not be today because Brianne and I may have to watch Jean and Josh. Well, at least until their mother is finished spending time with her men. Both of us are here because Terri recommended us to watch the kids so their mom can have some time to enjoy herself and do whatever she wants to do. We can still have fun doing stuff even with Jean and Josh with us."

"Girlfriend, I'm with you on that." Brianne replied. "I also want to spend some more time with you Andy. However, we came here because Terri wanted us to watch the kids, especially Jean and Josh Smith. Now that I know Holly is having some fun with those two guys, I'm willing to extend my time watching them."

Brianne finished with, "If everything works out like it did last night, maybe we can get Tina and Jeff to take them again tonight, so we can do something more than we did last night."

Brianne took a deep breath and paused before she said, "Andy, I would like to ask you a favor."

"Sure Brianne, what do you want?"

"I want to let my mother know what we've been doing and I really want you with me when I tell her. Being new to this nudist lifestyle, I want my mom to know that I am fascinated with you and with you standing with me, will show her that you care. You do care about me, I mean us, don't you Andy?" Brianne asked softly.

"Yes, yes I do care about both of you." Andy answered. "I'll gladly go with you and stand beside you when you tell your mom what we've been doing. The only request I have is that we talk to both your moms, at the same time, away from anyone else."

Both Jen and Brianne leaned towards Andy and kissed him. At the same time, Jen looked towards the open door and saw Jean and Josh look into the door. She jumped up and walked over to them and squatted down and hugged them and they pressed their naked bodies against Jen and told her, good morning, in unison.

Brianne walked over and squatted down next to Jen. Josh quickly stepped between Brianne's spread legs and into her open arms. He pressed his body against Brianne as he hugged and kissed her and held on to her.

Jen asked them if they enjoyed being on the boat all night and each of them gave excited reports at the same time. It was very clear they had enjoyed the adventure even if they couldn't remember that much about it.

Tina came out of the room where the kids had been sleeping and saw Jen and Brianne with the two kids. She said, "I told them to come and find you. Would you be so kind as to help me get them showered while I get Abby and Deanna showered? John can wash himself."

"Sure, I was just talking about them before I saw them at our door. They can shower with us so we can be done at the same time."

Andy knew there were going to be a couple of additional bodies in the shower so he adjusted the water in both shower heads before Brianne and Jen walked into the bathroom with Jean and Josh. All of them stepped under the water together but Andy stepped back and let Jen wash Jean while he soaped up. When he was ready to get rinsed off, they stepped back for Andy.