The Morrisons Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, governor, your praise is well taken and welcomed. However, I must decline your offer because I really enjoy my position here and I would assuredly worry that you would not be able to get the kinds of fresh foods I use daily. I never use frozen or processed foods like they have in other places. But, thank you for your offer and I will say, anytime you want a great meal, come on back and I'll hook you up. And as an aside governor, I'd be willing to bet that Marsh is paying me more than the state is paying you."

The governor and his wife both smiled and he said, "Maybe Jimmy will invite me back once a week for a meeting or something." He finished by looking at Jimmy and laughed.

Jimmy laughed as well before he said, "With all the money my tax dollars are paying you, next time you pay for our meals."

The governor faked a cough and in his non-committed way of speaking, "We'll have to see what the future holds."

Everyone thanked Jack for his excellent meals, and he left the room. We sat around for a while longer and then Terri said, "It has been a long day, and I'm getting tired. I don't want to be a party pooper but I'm positive I'm not the only one who's tired.

I stood up and personally thanked the governor and his lovely wife and extended my thanks to Jimmy, Marsh and Becca for getting us home safely. I also admitted that I needed to get to bed because I was going to go to work in the morning.

Everyone stood up and the room filled with different conversations all mixed together. Ted approached me and asked if he still had his room at my house and I told him he was always welcome at our home.

Jimmy and Marsh decided how to get the governor and his wife into the hotel without anyone seeing them. We were off to the side while we decided who was going to go in each car until everyone was taken care of. We thanked the waitresses on the way out the door and quickly went to the various cars in the back of the building.

When we got home, Ted told me he wanted to use my office for a private call to his wife Marion who stayed behind in Hawaii. I told him he didn't have to ask, just use it. The rest of us stood around in the kitchen in general conversation until Mary asked, "What did the governor say during the meeting?"

"I can't reveal what he said until he makes the announcements tomorrow. Ted might want to tell you something when he gets off the phone with Marion, but that's up to him."

"WOW, a real mystery story forming right here in our own little city. The big man comes to town secretly and then meets a small group of co-conspirators before he is fed and led off to a hotel where we suspect that he'll spend the rest of the night fucking." Shelly laughed

All of us thought what Shelly said was funny but then Terri reminded us that we are a nudist household. All of us except for the two new security guys started taking our clothes off. When most of us were down to underwear, Terri looked at the two new guys and said, "Come on get those duds off its SOP for this house. We are going to be nude in a second and you're not going to be standing there staring at us.

Once again, the two guys reluctantly started removing their clothes. Terri stood there facing them with her bra and panties on waiting for them to catch up with her. When they were down to their boxers and the rest of us were nude, Terri said, "Let me catch up to you, I'll take off my bra and then we can all drop our drawers together."

Terri only took a second to remove her bra and let the straps slide down her shoulders until her lovely orange sized breasts with their light pink areola and tiny nipples were revealed to the guys. They stared at her until she said, "Ok, drop them drawers."

Terri slowly lowered her panties until her bald slit was showing. The guy's cocks jumped to attention as she pushed them down the rest of the way and stood before them completely naked. Even though the rest of us were naked as well, Terri was the one they were most interested in. Terri carefully stepped forward until she was within arm's reach before she asked, "May I?"

Both guys nodded dumbfoundedly as she reached out and wrapped her hands around each cock. She watched what she was doing as she stroked them simultaneously. Suddenly one guy started breathing erratically and Terri looked into his eyes before asking someone to give her a paper towel. Then she added, "Better bring two paper towels I think we are going to have a problem, Houston!"

Kim scurried to the sink and pulled off a couple paper towels and headed back to Terri. She ripped the towels apart and gave Terri one while she kept the other and said, "Let me have one, I think this is fun. What a way to break them in."

Terri relinquished the one that was going to blow soon and started really pulling on the other one. While all the rest of us watched the reactions of the guys, Terri and Kim continued to give each guy a hand job.

Mary whispered, "That's making me so hot and wet. I may have to ride one of them tonight."

Shelly whispered back, "I know you're right girl. I want a piece of that action later too."

Beth cuddled up to me while Jeff moved to Beth's other side. Beth kissed me first and then turned towards Jeff and kissed him too. She whispered to Jeff, "We'll have to fix you up with one of the house cleaners, so you won't be so horny. I don't want you to have to do that until Tina gets back here."

Jeff smiled at Beth as he said, "I'm going to have to do that tonight. Watching this is going to send me over the edge."

Beth looked at me and then back at Jeff before she said, "Go get a paper towel and I'll do that for you right now."

Jeff stared at Beth for a few moments and saw her nod her head towards the kitchen sink. Jeff turned and walked over to the sink and pulled a paper towel off the roll. When he walked back to Beth, she took the paper towel and kneeled in front of him. His cock was right in front of her mouth, but she took his cock in her hand and started working it expertly back and forth and up and down. Jeff stood over Beth and watched her lovely titties bounce and felt the marvelous feeling of her hand on his cock. It didn't take Jeff long before he was groaning in pleasure. About five minutes in, Jeff said, "I'm going to cum Beth."

Beth giggled and asked, "Would you like to cum on my titties Jeff? Do you want to see your jizm on my naked body?"

That was all it took for Jeff to explode and Beth did aim his cock at her titties and moving his cock, she painted her chest. After she had milked all of Jeff's juice out of his cock, she stood up in front of him and smiled. Without warning she stepped towards Jeff and pressed her chest against his as she kissed him passionately. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly for the duration of the kiss. Even when she pulled back from the kiss her chest was still pressed against his. Her eyes explored his and without saying anything, she decided to let him fuck her tonight if he wore a condom.

Beth stepped back from Jeff and over to me and looked me directly in my eyes. I could see something was up, but I waited for her to tell me. "I'm going to take Jeff up to the bedroom and let him fuck me with a condom on, I hope you don't mind."

"I've always said as long as both parties agree."

"I'm going to have him wear a condom because I don't want to get pregnant by anyone other than you. I want your baby and no one else's."

I looked at Jeff and asked, "Are you down with that Jeff?"

"I think the real question is," Jeff said, "Is it ok with you that Beth and I go upstairs and have sex?"

"As I said a few minutes ago, I've always said as long as both parties agree. I'm not having sex with you Jeff so you will have to take that up with Beth."

Beth solved the question by taking Jeff's hand and walking away towards the stairs. Up the stairs they went and that's the last we saw of them until we walked past their bedroom door and saw Jeff was busy eating another delicious dessert between Beth's sweet young thighs.

Kim smiled as she looked at me and said, "I love that girl. She fits right in with us."

Everyone settled in for the night and things got quiet except for an occasional screech or loud moan from those where were getting their sexual exercise.

Morning came way to soon and when my alarm clock went off, it's a good thing I didn't have a gun under my pillow. I smacked the snooze button which is something I've never done before but when the alarm sounded the second time, I shut it off and groaned as I rolled out of bed. Kim heard me and woke up saying, "I need to pee, gang way here I come."

I laughed as Kim bounced twice on the bed before she was on her feet running for the bathroom. She was like a baseball player sliding into base as she slid across the seat she stopped perfectly in the center and let out with a very loud, "awwwwwwwwwww!"

I thought she was going to dehydrate herself because it seemed like to took forever for her to stop. When she finally did, I was right there with a folded piece of toilet paper. When she spread her legs, I reached in and gladly wiped her pussy for her. I sure love my job.

I held her hand as she stood up and when she moved out of the way, I lifted the seat and was just about ready to piss when Kim reached around me and held my cock for me. She was delighted to once again move it around and make all kinds of shapes in the water. When I finished, she shook it a few times for me and then announced that I was officially finished.

I took her hand and the two of us walked into the bedroom where Beth and Jeff were still cuddled together naked on top of the sheet. We stood for a few seconds and enjoyed the beauty of the sleeping couple. I nodded for Kim to wake Jeff up while I moved to the other side of the bed to wake Beth up.

Kim was far more creative than me because she laid on the bed behind Jeff and reached around him and picked up his semi-erect cock and started stroking it. Meanwhile I was on the other side and I only leaned over and captured one of Beth's nipples in my mouth and ran my tongue over the sensitive end of it. Beth moaned and rolled over on her back before she opened one eye to see who was attached to her tit. She smiled up at me and said, "Good morning husband, what a lovely way to wake up."

At the same time, Jeff rolled on his back and opened both eyes and gasped when he saw it was Kim who was stroking his cock. She continued and said, "It's a great morning to shoot a load. Come on darling, let me see you cum."

Jeff's hips started moving in unison with Kim's hand and it didn't take long before he was working up to cummmming. Kim reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a couple of tissues and finished Jeff off. The tissues caught most of his load, but some splashed up on Kim.

Kim and I welcomed the sleepyheads to the new morning and then invited them to come into the master bathroom and shower with us. Beth announced she had to pee, so she was off on a dead run while Kim and Jeff took their time. I headed off to wake up Ted but was surprised to see he was up and showered already. From his room I could smell the coffee, so I returned to our room, ready for my shower.

Kim and Beth weren't surprised to hear that I smelled the coffee, but they were surprised that Ted was up and showered and already downstairs. I washed Beth and Jeff washed Kim and then we switched, and the girls washed us. We used the same method with drying off and while the girls were brushing their hair, Jeff and I headed down to the kitchen.

Jeff said to me as we walked the hall, "Dan, I have to thank you for everything. God, how many employees get the benefits I've gotten from you. I'm talking about being able to share your new wife, to be woke up by Kim who is giving me a hand job. I mean am I dreaming or is this real?"

"Jeff, this is real and as long as you keep our activities to yourself without telling anyone outside our home, you can continue to share in those special benefits. We are not the jealous kind and although nudity isn't about sex, we enjoy sharing our bodies with others if both parties agree. I know you had to wear a condom last night because Beth wants me to get her pregnant, but Kim can't have any more children. I know what it's like to wear condoms and I don't like them so if you and Kim agree to have sex, I know you wouldn't have to wear one."

As we rounded the corner into the kitchen, Terri was pouring coffee into two more cups. We grabbed a small towel out of the cabinet and put it on the chair before we sat down and joined Ted and Terri. I asked Ted how long he'd been up, and he said he heard Terri moving around so he got up and showered with her. Terri had a large smile on her face, "I love it when someone rubs the body wash all over me. Ted is a gentleman and a fine example of the male species."

I looked at Ted and said, "I would like for Shelly to go to work with Kim today. We don't know where those guys are but since they came here to get Terri and Hanna, they must know who we are. That way, Mary can stay here with Terri but unlike in the past, I want both Mary and Shelly to be armed at all times."

"I know we have a security detail both outside and the two guys inside but as I said, they have been here already so Marsh and Jimmy both know to put their crews on high alert now that Terri is home."

"I'm going to carry concealed today because Beth and Jeff are going to be with me. I'm going to try and convince Kim to carry in her pocketbook but that's a decision she'll have to make."

"Let's give Marsh a call and see if they have any other ideas."

Ted picked up his phone and dialed Marsh's number and while the phone was ringing, Beth, Kim, Shelly, Mary and the two new guys walked into the kitchen. Terri got up and brought the coffee pot over to the table while the new arrivals each spread a towel on their chair and took a seat.

Suddenly a breathless voice answered the phone with, "Hey what's up Ted?"

Ted responded with, "Marsh did I disturb you?"

"No, I'm out on the trail with wolf to get our morning exercise and my phone started buzzing. What's up?"

"Dan and I were wondering what you and Jimmy have planned for an alert status since Terri is at home. All of us are going to be away working today and I won't have the police alert available until I can get to the office and sort things out. I used to have Joanna with a radio here so she could call for help, but right now I wouldn't trust having anyone from the police station coming out here. We also talked about, since Harold's guys have been here before, we need to make sure this place is secured. Also, Dan wants Shelly to go to work with Kim, and Mary will be here with Terri and the girl you said you would send over to replace these two guys that are here now."

"That's a good point Ted and to tell you the truth, that one slipped by me and must have slipped by Jimmy as well. Are my guys there with you?"

"Yes, they are Marsh, would you like to talk to them?"

"OK, here's the blonde guy."

We could only hear the one side of the conversation and when he finished, he handed the phone back to Ted.

Ted listened to the phone for maybe five minutes before he said, "Ok Marsh, that works. The other thing that Dan mentioned is he's going to carry today because Jeff and Beth will be with him. Marsh remember I will be at the press conference with the governor late morning or early afternoon. You can reach me on this cell phone all the time, but I will be in the office in a little while so you will be able to reach me there also."

When Ted finished his call, Terri stood up and said, "Before you all get blabbing about what's going to happen today, is French toast ok for breakfast?"

Everyone looked at each other with many nods of agreement. Terri watched then announced that French toast was the item selected. As she got up to start the preparations to make breakfast, Kim and Beth also got up and joined her. With the three of them working together, it didn't take long before the wonderful aroma filled the kitchen.

Ted started the conversation with the information he learned from Marsh. The guy who talked to Marsh added the information Marsh told him. I asked a few questions before I was satisfied the coverage was going to be adequate. Shelly asked if she should be dressed in uniform when she went to work with Kim.

I looked at Ted and suggested, "People might wonder why Kim has a police officer following her around all day or for many days so if it's alright with you Ted, I think she should be in civilian clothes and an ankle or thigh holster."

"What's wrong with me carrying a purse? I don't like purses, but it's a well-known fact that a woman takes her purse with her everywhere she goes." Shelly inquired.

Ted laughed and said, "I really can't see you carrying a purse, but I agree with Dan, it would cause too much suspicion for you to be in uniform. I suggest you wear slacks instead of a dress or skirt. That way if you must get tough, we'll be the only ones to know what your lovely pussy looks like, and not the world."

"You are a fucking pervert Ted Johnson! Do you really think I'd go to work in a dress without panties?" Shelly responded.

"I don't think you would but there's always that one-time chance that you would forget to put some on when you run around here all the time without any. Hey sweetie I have a wonderful idea, if you stand up, we can all admire that cute little thing between your legs and let you know we all love you dearly." Ted joked.

Shelly stood up and parted her legs slightly and then used her finger to run up and down her crack for additional attention. "If you don't watch it Ted Johnson, I'm going to come over there and sit right on your face and you might not survive to go to work this morning. You won't have to worry about Marion, I'll make sure I take good care of her personally." Shelly shot back.

One of the security guys said, "Wow, is he your boss or something?"

Shelly started laughing as she said, "Ted stand up for a second."

Ted was good natured this morning, so he played along with Shelly's request and stood up. Everyone looked at Ted as Shelly said to no one in particular, "See, Ted isn't as big a prick as he wants all of you to believe he is." The room exploded in laughter while Ted shook his cock at Shelly before returning to his seat.

Ted sat back down, with a smile spread across his face as he said, "My dear, that was a very low blow, but I have to give you that one. I'm positive that Marion will have something to say about that when she comes home."

Shelly jumped up and went to the refrigerator and picked up the maple syrup and more butter because she saw Kim had picked up the large plate of French toast and Beth was reaching up for the plates. Mary also moved out to the kitchen and opened the silverware drawer and started to gather the needed utensils. Everything came together quickly and soon everyone was filling their plate and ready to eat.

When breakfast was almost finished, everyone heard the sound from the monitor in the kitchen, that the front gate being activated and opened. Ted, Mary and Shelly immediately got up and Ted grabbed his pistol on the way to the front door. They quickly approached the door and opened it slightly so Ted could see who was coming in. He gave a sigh of relief when he saw my limo coming up the drive. He stood behind the mostly closed door until he saw only Joe get out of the car and approach the house. When he was on the porch, Mary opened the door all the way and Ted had stepped back to allow Joe to enter.

Joe was dressed in his chauffeur uniform. He followed the three officers into the kitchen and suddenly there was a shuffle of chairs around the table and Ted brought another chair for Joe. Mary poured Joe some coffee and Terri went to the stove and made some more French Toast without even asking Joe if he was hungry.

1...34567...15