The Mother

Story Info
Mary offers guy who saved her life a mom/daughter threesome.
1.2k words
4.27
10.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know it at the time but the driver of the huge truck had suffered a massive heart attack at the wheel and died instantly.

The truck was travelling at about sixty MPH going south and I was doing about sixty going north.

If the truck driver had died two seconds later the truck would have veered across the road and smashed headlong into my car. Instead it demolished the car in front of me. I stood on my brake pedal and managed to stop just in time, inches behind it. The truck and the car were both on fire.

I ran to the wrecked car. There was only the female driver inside. She was unconscious but still alive. She was wearing her seatbelt and her airbag had deployed, together they had saved her life.

I freed her from her seat belt, dragged her out of her seat and carried her as far away from the blazing wreckage as I could. I managed to get her onto the grass about thirty yards away from the accident before her car exploded with a deafening bang.

The road was blocked in both directions and traffic was at a standstill. One of the other drivers had already called the emergency services and two others were a doctor and a nurse who immediately took over the care of the unconscious woman.

I sat on the grass and looked at her. She was petite with a very shapely figure, maybe a little older than me but very pretty, despite her nosebleed which had been caused when the airbag had smacked her in the face.

My own car was severely damaged in the explosion but the insurance would take care of that and I was still able to retrieve the footage from the dash cam. I don't know how they managed it but a TV news camera crew arrived on the scene before the police, ambulances and fire fighters.

The dash cam footage of me carrying the woman from blazing wreck was shown continuously on every TV news channel and I was heralded as a hero.

About a week later the woman, her name was Mary, gave me a call to say that she'd recovered from her terrifying ordeal and to invite me out to dinner in a posh restaurant to thank me for saving her life. I was happy to accept.

I was single at the time because, about a month earlier, I had arrived home from work early to find my naked girlfriend in our bed with the naked Avon lady's strap on dildo deep inside her butt hole, which was doubly annoying because she had always refused to allow my cock in there.

Mary picked me up from my apartment in a hired chauffer driven limo. She looked like a million dollars. Her age had been mentioned in one of the news reports so I knew she was a good dozen years older than me but if I'd told anyone we had been in the same class at school they would have believed me. A cascade of golden curls framed her beautiful face with its big blue eyes, cute button nose and rosebud lips.

She had magnificently large breasts and she had no qualms about showing them off with her dramatically plunging neckline. Her long shapely legs and curvaceous buttocks were accentuated by stiletto heels, sheer stockings and the miniest of miniskirts.

We dined at a very exclusive and very expensive restaurant where Mary insisted on paying the bill. I enjoyed the smoked salmon, the pate de foie gras and the lobster but I was not impressed by the oysters and caviar and I would have preferred beer to champagne.

Still, I enjoyed the restaurant but most of all I enjoyed Mary's company.

After the restaurant, the limo took us to a busy pub.

"This is my pub," Mary said, "I own it." She spoke to the driver and the limo drove away.

"Come along inside," she said, "we'll have a drink and maybe later I'll cook you a meal. I live in the apartment upstairs."

"Cook me a meal?" I said, puzzled. "But we've just had dinner."

"I was talking about breakfast."

There were maybe three or four dozen people in the noisy pub: male and female, young and old and in between, all having a good time. Behind the bar stood a vision of loveliness.

The beautiful barmaid was a younger version of Mary, dressed just as sexily and provocatively.

"This is my one and only daughter Marilyn," Mary said, "she lives upstairs with me."

Introductions completed, Marilyn leant over the bar and kissed me full on the lips. To my surprise and delight she tongue wrestled me for a long lingering moment. I was afraid her firm full breasts might burst forth from her low cut neckline. They did not.

We ordered drinks and Marilyn served us. I took a note from my wallet but she refused to accept it.

There was a bell behind the bar and Marilyn rang it to silence the noisy throng. She introduced me to all assembled and told them that I was the hero who had rescued her mother from the blazing inferno and that my money was no good in this pub. They had all seen the newsreel footage.

Everybody cheered and whooped and clapped and I blushed.

We took our drinks to an empty table and sat and talked. Mary was so beautiful, I could hardly bear to look elsewhere, unless it was to glance behind the bar and the gorgeous Marilyn.

Mary gazed into my eyes. "You saved my life," she said, "and nothing I can say or do could ever come close to expressing the extent of my gratitude. Tonight I'm going to take you to my bed and give you the time of your life. But you deserve more than just one woman devoted to giving you pleasure, how would you like a mother and daughter threesome?"

I was a little taken aback, and more than a little turned on. I could feel my cock swelling in my pants.

I glanced at Marilyn, she smiled and winked at me.

"I would love a mother and daughter threesome," I said to Mary, "but what if she won't agree to it?"

"Don't worry about that," Mary said, "we've already discussed it and she's happy to join in. Some women might be embarrassed to get naked and suck a guy's cock while her naked daughter is rimming his butt hole with her tongue and caressing his balls, but we're not that kind of family."

"In that case," I said, grinning like an idiot, "I would be delighted to accept your very generous offer."

We stood and Mary tapped a woman of about seventy on the shoulder and said, "He said yes."

The old woman stood, grinning drunkenly, and kissed me full on the mouth. She didn't hold back with her gin soaked tongue, I think she was trying to see how far down my throat she could get it.

"Leave your drink and come upstairs with us," Mary said, smiling at the old woman, "I dare say my handsome hero would probably like you to take your teeth out while you're sucking his cock. And don't forget to thoroughly lube up your butt hole, we don't want a repeat of that nasty rectal prolapsed incident, do we, Mother?"