The Mother and Son Tradition Pt. 02

Story Info
Fall in love with mom.
1.8k words
4.52
61k
81

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers

I spent last night making love to my mother, I had honoured the tradition that allows guys to fuck their mum on their 18th birthday, and I did it with joy. I had the craziest experience of my life, but now I didn't want to stop, I wanted more, I wanted to fuck her pussy until she gave birth to the 2 babies she was carrying.

It's Saturday morning, after making mum's breakfast, I went for a walk outside to clear my head, thinking about last night: my mum really was a perfect woman, even at 46, she had become my number one fantasy, ahead of all the girls my age or the fashion models.

I walked past the florist and decided to pick up a small bouquet to thank Mum for the night she had given me.

"For your girlfriend?" their florist asked me.

I took a second to think about what to say. "No, it's for my mother."

"Ah, there's a boy who takes care of his mum."

On the way home I got a text from Alex, my best friend.

Alex: So how was it last night?

I was so over the moon that I replied openly.

Vincent: It was amazing, I loved it. I never thought that fucking your own mother would feel so good.

Alex: Wow! She must have really done some amazing things to you to make you so happy! What was it like with her big belly and all?

Vincent: Just great! Kissing her belly was fantastic, but if you had seen her big breasts filled with milk, her long legs and her full ass!

Alex: Ha ha, I can imagine, I would have liked to have had a baby when I turned 18, but then my mum was on the pill. I'll see you on Monday.

Amazing, Alex had fantasized about impregnating her own mother. Anyway, first I was desperate to have sex with Mum again before she gave birth.

I got home, Dad was probably off to work and my sister was out with some friends. I was home alone with my mother until tonight.

"Mum?" I said loudly. Silence for a few seconds.

"Vincent, are you home? I'm in the kitchen!" she announces. I walk into the kitchen to find her cooking the dish for tonight. She's wearing a short white dress and a kitchen apron over it that shows off her 9th month of pregnancy. She turns her head towards me and notices the flowers. "Is that for me?" She walks over to me and I hand her the bouquet.

"This is to thank you for... last night."

"Thank you darling, they are really beautiful." she puts the bouquet in front of her nose to smell the sweet scent of the roses. "Mmmmm, thank you, I'm spoiled."

"What are you making for dinner," I say, pointing to the plate on the table.

My mother turns around and answers me, looking for a vase for the flowers. "I'm making a roast, with the sauce you like time." She leans slightly towards the sink to fill the glass vase to hold the bouquet. I don't miss a bit of the spectacle in front of me, her dress is so short, I can clearly see her long shapely legs, her lovely round buttocks, and the lacy panties that barely conceal her large horny pussy.

I walk over to her, behind her back, and wrap my arms around her between her giant baby orb and her big chest, pushing my hard cock into the groove of her ass.

"Vincent? What are you doing?" she says surprised.

I kiss her neck. "I need you mum, it was so hot yesterday, I want you again."

"Sweetheart, we had a lot of fun yesterday, but, it was just for one night" she puts a hand on my arm to try and free herself but at that moment I pull my cock out of my shorts and slide it over the groove of her pussy. "haaaaa, mmmmm, Vincent, stop it, this is wrong, we shouldn't do it again."

"No one will know, please let me do it. I love you mum." I push aside the bit of lace that separates my cock and her vagina and thrust my cock into her pussy in one go. My mother lets out a cry of surprise, and loses it a little.

"Ok Vincent, mmmm that's so good, but don't tell anyone." she let go of my arm and leaned back against the rest of the sink.

I positioned my hands on her waist, greatly enlarged because of the pregnancy, and then began to pistol her pussy, pounding her beautiful fleshy ass. I went straight in hard, with each stroke of my hips, my mother let out a sigh of pleasure, I could hear her heavy breasts bouncing. I reached under her dress to caress her belly full of twins, it was amazing how hard and elastic it was at the same time, as soon as I pressed on it my hands came in contact with the babies ready to be born. I loved more than anything to feel the life growing inside her as I sank into her pussy, hot, wet and so tight. I then took her big breasts in my hands, my god I could barely grab them, I applied a little pressure and milk came out. Mum didn't say anything, she just enjoyed my cock going back and forth in her mature vagina.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum inside," I said as I felt myself coming.

"Mmmm... do what you have to do... boy" she said trying to catch her breath. She gasped loudly. Maybe I was reaching places that Daddy couldn't reach.

I put one hand on her waist, the other draped over her belly, then I came as hard as I could. Mum just gasped loudly as I emptied myself into her.

"Oh Mum, I love you so much. You're really top notch, I couldn't resist." I said as I pulled out.

Mum was exhausted. She fell to the floor on her knees, leaning her back against the drawer, one hand holding her lower belly the other preventing my cum from dripping from her pussy.

"I never thought I would be... so sexy for you sweetheart." she said in a soft voice, her eyes piercing.

"I'm sorry I did that, but it was too much, I couldn't resist you." I put my shorts back on.

Mum struggled to her feet. "Well, that'll teach me to be so lightly dressed that I can't be quiet at home without my son wanting to fuck me." She laughed. "Good thing I'm already pregnant, otherwise I'd probably have a little incestuous bastard in my belly already," she winked at me and left for the bathroom. My gaze followed her until she disappeared from my sight, but I didn't lose a bit of her wiggle and roll of her ass.

The following week was quiet, with my father and sister constantly on my back, I couldn't try anything with mum. Fortunately, on Friday I came home early from school. I found my mum sitting on the couch reading a book, she was wearing a long black dress that went down to her pretty little feet.

"Hi mum," I sat down next to her.

"Hi sweetheart, you're home early," she said as she closed her book.

"I had an absent teacher." I lay down, resting my head on her legs, putting my ear to her round belly. The motherly figure of Mom towering over me along with her incredible pair of breasts.

"Do you want to feel the babies?" mum stroked my hair. It was so nice to rest there. "You know the due date is in a week?"

"I love seeing my brother and sister, but I also love seeing you pregnant," I said as I placed my hands on either side of her baby orb. Mum laughed.

"I know one who has a pregnancy fetish. You like big round bellies." She placed her hands on mine, exploring the shapes of her body.

"Mommy, I want you so much, can we do this?" I got up to sit next to her again.

She took a second to think, "Fine, but this time I want you to be gentle with me, and romantic. She kissed me on the mouth. Our hands joined and our fingers intertwined. I had her sweet face against me, her delicious lips, mum really gave off a luscious scent. Our kissing session lasted at least 10 minutes. "Undress young man," she said in a motherly tone.

I took off my shorts and shirt. Mum stood up and pulled her dress up to wedge it between the top of her huge belly and her giant chest. Her two big breasts hung over the top of her belly. She took her position on top of me, astride me. God, she was heavy. I was a little choked by all the curves of her voluptuous body. My cock entered her love nest without difficulty and Mum started to move. I had her two big breasts right in front of my face and I didn't hesitate to put her big nipples in my mouth to taste the warm milk. With her belly full against me, I could regularly feel the babies stirring inside. "Oh yes, I love you darling," Mummy said as she climaxed, her pussy jutting out onto my cock.

"I love you too mum." I placed my hands on her plump buttocks, then on her round milf thighs. She was truly a goddess. I felt I was going to cum, mum felt it too, we joined hands, crossing fingers, and our eyes locked together as I came inside her pussy. Mum made such a cute face as my cum hit her already full womb. Mum rested on top of me for a few minutes and then we lay down, still on the sofa. I stood behind her, her hot ass against my hips, draping my arms over her round belly, fucking her neck. The moment seemed to last forever.

"Mom!? Vincent!?" My sister's voice echoed through the living room.

Mum and I looked at each other, then laughed, leaving my sister dumbfounded by the sight before her eyes.

My mother gave birth a few days later. I will always remember the sight of Mum on the clinic bed holding a baby in each arm. Being a mother at 46 is unusual.

I continued to have sex with my mother, and I was not surprised to see mum's belly swell again a few months later. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! The only problem was that my father and sister knew very well who the baby's father was.

Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers