The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom...I feel bad for Jason. I know how much he wanted..."

"Yes baby, I feel bad for Jason. I know he's your good friend, and he's also the hottest boy out there, besides you of course."

"Mom, I know he has a big crush on you. And mom, I saw the way you were looking at him. I know you like him too."

"You're very perceptive baby! Yes, he..definitely...turns all the right buttons."

"Mom....it's fine with me if you wanted to...after school or something...invite him over. I could just leave for awhile, or..."

"Maybe we can invite his mom Andrea over too. She's pretty hot...and she's nice as hell too. Maybe you can play with her while I play with Jason. That sound like something you'd like to...maybe like to try?"

"Mom, would that make us...swappers?"

"Well, you've heard of wife swappers. I guess that would make you and Jason...mother swappers!"

They laugh. Carole opts for a short dark gray mini dress with matching 5 inch spikes. As she is putting the finishing touches on her hair and makeup they continue their talk.

"Mom....you look incredible. You always do, though."

"Thank you baby. Little Jimmy's a pretty lucky boy, isn't he...getting your smoking hot mother."

"Mom...you saw his cock , right?"

"Yes baby I saw that great big cock."

"Mom, I heard he is the best fuck of all of us. I heard he makes all of the mothers...cum...all night."

"I heard he can fuck like crazy. And I have to be honest, I'm really looking forward to a night of just good hard fucking. But, baby...with Jimmy it's just going to be sex. With you...it's way way more than just sex. What we have...is real lovemaking. Lovemaking is way way more intense. Its a totally different level than just a fuck."

"Mom, what about say, with Jason. Would that be just fucking...or would that be lovemaking?"

"Baby, I'm not sure about that one. Its definitely would be way more than just fucking. I guess, we'd just have to see how it played out. But it would be a lot more intense and special than just fucking someone. Does that make sense?"

"Yes mom...it does make sense, I think."

The blonde mother looks in the mirror and decides she looks fabulous in her little gray dress and her sexy fuck me heels. Little Jimmy Smith is going to get his hands on a high class grade A milf mom!

Mother and son walk down the hallway and take the elevator down the stairs. As they go through the lobby to the dining room, Carole can see the ten booths all set up. Each booth has candles burning, the place settings neatly arranged. The room is dimly lit, and some soft romantic music is playing in the background. The two waiters for tonight are there waiting for the group to arrive, neatly dressed in classy black coat and tie.

"Good evening folks! Would like a drink from the bar before the other guests arrive?"

Carole orders a glass of red wine, while Ricky declines the offer. Ricky goes over to say hi to two other boys who are standing and talking. Just then Andrea and Jason show up. Andrea is wearing a sexy little pink dress and her mandatory " fuck me" pink heels. Her heart flutters when she sees her son Jason. He is wearing a new long sleeve black shirt and gray slacks. The waiter intercepts then and takes their drink order.

"Carole, hi!! Sweetie, you look amazing!"

"Thanks, and so do you! That little pink dress is just darling on you! And Jason, it that a new shirt? You know, you look pretty good yourself!"

"Thank you Mrs Baker. You look really...pretty."

"Jason, why don't you go over and talk to Ricky for a minute, okay?"

"Sure mom."

"You know Carole, I feel so bad for both of you. It should have been the two of you."

"I know, then that goddam little Jimmy Smith screwed it all up."

"Sweetie, I know whats in store for you tonight. I think you're gonna need this."

Andrea reaches in her purse and hands her a neatly rolled joint.

"Thanks."

"Sweetie, finish about half of it right after dinner. Then in the middle of the night go to the bathroom to pee and finish the other half. Believe me you will thank me in the morning. What it will do is kinda blur your mind and make the whole experience surreal. You won't feel any pain from that horse cock pounding the shit out of you. You'll just have one orgasm after another. In fact the whole night will be just one orgasm."

"One 8 hour orgasm? Sounds petty good to me! Thank you so much."

"I gotta take care of you girl..!"

When the last couple arrives the waiter speaks up.

"Ok everyone, welcome to our 5 star restaurant. We will seat everyone in a second. All of our booths are private and you all have preassigned place cards. Just to let you know that we're going to close the main door so that way you will be apart from the other hotel guests. As you can see the lights are dimmed and we've tried to make your dining experience somewhat romantic. We just ask that you keep any "romance" in the dining room to the r-rated variety. Now after dinner when you retire to your rooms I will be on call to bring and snacks, champagne, anything you want to your room. Does that sound like a plan?"

The group agrees, yes!

Little Jimmy Smith walks over to the gorgeous Carole Baker. He is wearing a pair of gym shorts, tennis shoes and a shirt that doesn't look likes ever been ironed. Only her precious son and his friend Jason are the only two boys dressed like gentlemen.

"Uhhh Hi Mrs Baker. You look...nice, really nice."

"Why thank you Jimmy."

Normally she would have returned the boy's compliment but no way on this one.

"Jimmy, are you ready...for our date?"

"Yes Mrs Baker. I wanted to...hook up with you the first time I saw you."

"Why thank you!"

So far he seems like a gentleman. Maybe this will turn out a lot better than she imagined.

The waiter takes them to their table. The nervous boy grabs her hand as they walk over to their booth. She walks by and sees her son Ricky and Dr Stella sitting next to each other. She's obviously trying to cuddle up next to him. It looks like she is nuzzling his neck.

The waiter seats Carole first and points to the other side of the table for Jimmy to sit down. He quickly jumps into the booth sitting next to her.

"Okay sir, you want to sit together. I will just have to move your place setting."

Little Jimmy sits next to the gorgeous blonde, trying to rub his body against her.

"Mrs Baker, my mom said to make sure I take care of you."

Take care of me? What does that mean?

"Jimmy, I'm sure you'll do a good job...taking care of me..."

Whatever that means.

The waiter tells them about the dinner specials and they look at the menus. The food here is extremely expensive but Michelle had arranged a 50% off deal for the whole weekend. Little Jimmy orders a sirloin steak and Carole opts for the baked halibut. Carole orders another glass of wine and little Jimmy orders a iced tea.

"Jimmy, tell me a little about yourself."

"Well my family has lived here you years. My parents got divorced a couple years ago. I guess they just lost interest in...each other."

"That's too bad. So now it's just you and your mom, right?"

"Yes ma'am. One day my mom came in to my room and caught me masturbating in front of the computer. My mom told me she was tired of being lonely. She taught me...how to...take care of her...sexually."

"Jimmy, I guess that most every boy your age...has fantasies about his mother. I think we can agree that it's not a bad thing, isn't it?"

"No. I guess not. I mean all ten of us boys here and all of you moms...I mean...its hot."

Their dinner arrives. Jimmy starts gulping down his steak. Slow down boy, she thinks. We aren't in a contest! Carole sees that his table manners aren't the best. Thankfully she has taught her son better table manners! She looks over and sees the boy who was supposed to be HER date kissing the sexy little Nancy Graves. Inside she is a bit jealous and slightly upset that young Jason is getting into the little sexpot Nancy Graves!

"Tell me a little about your kicking, Jimmy. I heard you are a great kicker."

"Mrs Baker, I have kicked a couple of 60 yard field goals so far this year. I have some scholarship offers."

"You do, so you are going away to college? Which one?"

"Not sure yet. I do have an audition in a few weeks...to maybe start making movies. My mom says I can make a ton of money...with my talent."

Jimmy doesn't realize it but Carole already knows that little Jimmy has a porn audition!

"So, my date tonight...a movie star?"

"Mrs Baker, have you seen me yet? Have you seen me...naked?"

"Yes I did. You were next in line in our contest. You were going to be next."

"So you know...that...I have a big...dick?"

"Yes I do, Jimmy!"

"And...you're okay with it?"

"Jimmy, yes I'm really looking forward to see how you are gonna ... like your mom said...take care of me."

They finish their main course and the waiter brings them the dessert menu. Jimmy orders something called chocolate thunder and Carole declines any dessert. She knows it's a perfect time to go to the bathroom and work on that weed that Andrea gave her. In the bathroom Andrea comes in to talk to her new friend.

"Sweetie, how's it going out there?"

"Well so far so good. He's dressed like a bum and his table manners are just fair but he seems nice. He asked me if I saw his big dick. And thanks for the weed by the way. Do you want a drag?"

"No sweetie, I'm good. I looked over and it looks like that both of our sons are going to have a good night."

"Yes it does. I wish it was the two of us...ending up with each other's sons. I would have loved for Ricky...to give me a night I won't forget."

"Well, you and Ricky and me and Jason...that's definitely going to happen. Probably not this weekend. But soon...and often."

"Okay sweetie, I was just checking on you. Remember that the effects of the weed will wear off in 3-4 hours. So finish the rest in the middle of the night and you'll be good to go. We'll talk tomorrow morning."

Carole goes back to the table. The dessert comes and little Jimmy devours the chocolate ice cream. Carole will have dessert once in awhile but not tonight. She really isn't a dessert person anyway. Too many calories.

One by one the couples leave and head to their rooms. Dr Stella and Ricky walk by holding hands and she gives her son a big smile.

"Stella, take care of my boy, okay?"

"Carole , I'm going to rock his world!"

"Jimmy are you ready, to head up to our room?"

"Yes Mrs Baker. I'm ready...if you are."

Carole stands up and almost falls over. The weed is starting to kick in. She grabs Jimmy's hand for balance. In the elevator he grabs the gorgeous blonde milf and kisses her. In a weed induced fog she kisses him back.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless, Mrs Baker."

"MMMM!!! yes...Jimmy...I want you...to gonna fuck me senseless...!"

Carole puts the key in the door, room 409. Her baby boy is already in Dr Stella's room, 2 doors away in Room 413. They walk in, close the door and Jimmy kisses her again. Soon they are making out, her mind a blur. The weed has done magic! All she knows is that she wants little Jimmy's dick!

"Jimmy, why don't you...unzip me?"

He unzips the back of her little gray mini dress. She slowly takes it off. She stands in front of the boy wearing a tiny gray g-string and her gray fuck me heels.

"Mrs Baker. You are a fucking milf, aren't you?"

"Yes, Jimmy...I'm a horny milf! And tonight I'm YOUR horny milf!"

Jimmy sits down on the big chair in the corner. He grabs his cellphone and puts on some music.

"Come here...dance for me."

Carole walks over to the boy who is sitting in the chair with his legs spread out. He is still wearing the gym shorts.

"Dance for me. Show this boy how much you want that big dick."

The blonde milf has heard this song many times before she starts dancing rocking her hips to the music, still clad in her tiny gray g-string and gray stilettos. The weed and the 4 glasses of wine has made her hungry for cock, any cock, but right now this boy's huge dick.

Carole smiles at the boy, thrusting her hips at the boy. Little Jimmy Smith wants a show? Wasn't in the plans, but right now, if that what she has to do for that big dick of his, then hell yes, give him a real show!

"Pull em down, Mrs Baker! I wanna see your cunt!"

She slowly pulls the g-string down. Little Jimmy Smith is staring directly at her little cunt. She smiles and pulls her lips apart, giving the boy a perfect view of the pink wetness.

"Look at that, Jimmy! Mrs Baker's little cunt is all wet and horny...you like what you see?"

"Hell yes! Now come over here...and get on your fucking knees Mrs Baker."

Little Jimmy Smith wants her to be a total slut! The wine/weed is working! Fine with her!

She gets on her knees looking right at him.

"This is what you want, Mrs Baker, isn't it?"

"Yes...I want that big dick!"

Little Jimmy raises his hips off the chair. Carole pulls down the boy's white gym shorts and briefs all at once. There it is! The biggest dick she has ever seen in her life is staring right at her! Its not only a foot long, it's as thick as her wrist! He raises a bit higher off the chair, giving her a view of the gigantic swollen ball sack. A gasp escapes her lips.

"Look at that big dick Mrs Baker. Look at those big balls of mine! Those balls are full of warm jizz! Tell me...what you want Mrs Baker..."

"Jimmy, I wanna suck on that big dick...I want a big load in my mouth...then I want you...to fuck me...senseless..."

"If you want that dick then you gotta beg for it! BEG for it like a fucking milf whore!"

Even in her weed/wine state Carole is shocked! Little Jimmy Smith is a DOM! The little shit wants me to beg for that big dick? The weed-wine combo has made her incredibly horny. So if wants her to beg for it, then I will beg for it!

"Ohhh Jimmy!! Yes...I am a horny milf whore...and I want that big dick!! PLEASE!!! Give me that big dick! PLEASE!!!"

"Okay Mrs Baker...go ahead...worship that big dick Mrs Baker...!"

Carole licks the length of the huge horse cock. She lets her tongue play with the swollen sac, taking one big ball in her mouth then another. The boy is laying back on the chair with his eyes closed, enjoying the sluttiness of the sexy blonde milf.

"Go ahead...play with yourself if you want...I know you wanna get off, don't you, Mrs Baker?"

"Yes...I wanna...get off...I wanna be your milf WHORE!!! I want that dickkkkk! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!"

Carole Baker has her first orgasm of what is going to be a long night, courtesy of her index finger.

Moaning, she grabs the boys teenage monster pole and jacks it up and down. She puts her mouth over the gigantic red cock head....then down a bit.

"Ohhhh SHIT MRS BAKER!!! SHITTT!!! YES!!!"

The boy grabs her head and forces it down. Half of the thick monster is in her mouth. He keep pushing. Carole has one hand jacking the other half of the big prick. In less than a minute the boy gets off.

"Shit!! Here it is, Mrs Baker! In your fucking mouth!! Eat it!! Eat all that jizz!!! UUHHHHHHHHHH!"

Little Jimmy Smiths hips buck off the bed desperately trying to get more of his teenage cock down Carole's throat. She starts swallowing the boys river of warm semen. The boys monster prick doesn't seem to stop unloading. A river of thick teenage jism is running down her chin then down her neck. Finally the boy seems like he's done.

"Shit Mrs Baker! You did pretty damn good! None of the other mothers can swallow it all either, except my mom."

Carole notices that the boy's horse cock hasn't gone down. That big fucking dick is still stiff! The little shit just unloaded more semen than she ever thought possible! And he's ready...again?

"Mrs Baker....get on your back. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

The gorgeous blonde does as she's told, gets on her back and spreads her legs. The gray stilettos spread wide on the king size bed.

"Show me that fucking cunt...BEG me...for it...fuck whore!"

Carole Baker spreads her tiny cunt wide open for the teenager. He can see the wetness inside her throbbing honey hole.

"Fuck the shit out me Jimmy...PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!! I WANT...THAT FUCKING DICKKK!"

Little Jimmy climbs on top of the beautiful classy grade A blonde and pushes his dick halfway inside he. Carole actually loves the feel of the boys size. That wasn't so bad! Then in an instant he drives the entire length of his cock inside her dripping wet womanhood.

"OOOOOHHHH GODDD!!! It's SO FUCKING BIG!!! Please...slow down a bit. Let me get used to it..."

Little Ricky doesn't seem to hear anything. He lifts up a bit then pounds the monster cock again, this time deeper into her cunt. Then again...and again. Little Jimmy Smith is in charge, pounding the beautiful blonde senseless! The weed-wine combo has fogged her mind, the only important thing right now is how her tiny cunt is being split open. The boy drives his cock again and again into the gorgeous blonde. Carole's legs are over little Jimmy's shoulders, her horny cunt welcoming the massive invader.

"Come on Mrs Baker!! BEG FOR IT!!!"

"FUCK ME JIMMMYYYY FUCK MEEE!! HARDER!!!!! GIVE IT TO MEEE!!! BIG FUCKKKIN DICKKKK!!!! BIIGGGG BIGGGG FUCKINNNNN DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!"

"Here it cums Mrs Baker!!!....gonna get off...inside your whore cunt...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

Carole has her orgasm as well. The teenager unloads a river of teenage jism deep into her horny hole. A river of white cream starting to run down the insides of her legs and onto the bed. In an instant she is laying in a bed of teenage cock sauce. After a couple of minutes the boy seems done. Carole has the feeling that this is going to be one long night! The gorgeous blonde needs needs a breather before Little Jimmy can fuck her again!

But Carole senses that the boy still isn't done. Even after shooting what seemed to be a gallon of teenage cock cream into her mouth and into her cunt the teenager's dick is still semi hard! It should have gone down by now. Shit! The boy starts thrusting his hips! The little shit is getting hard again!

Two doors away in room 413, the sexy Dr Stella Hughes is on the couch making out with Carole's son Ricky. She guides his hand to the front of her skirt to the zipper and guides his hand, helping him unzip her short black skirt. His hands are literally shaking. The boy seems a bit agitated. Dr Stella knows that the boy is somewhat a beginner at all of this, and realizes how lucky Carole Baker is! She knows that he's going to keep Carole Baker very very happy, and someday in the future is gonna make some girl a very happy lady! She pulls his slacks down then totally off the teenager. The sexy tight briefs he is wearing are soaking wet in front. Finally the boy gets her top off. She is now wearing only her little black panties and a pair of black heels. The boy keeps kissing her, in an effort to get started fucking the sexy Dr Hughes.

"Ricky honey, lets stop for a minute, okay?"

"Okay, Dr Hughes."

"Ricky we have until 10 am tomorrow. We're here to enjoy each other, in the most intimate way. We're not in a race."

"Okay."

The sexy Dr Hughes had ordered a bottle of wine from room service. She pours herself a glass and a half glass for the horny youngster.

"Here honey. Lets talk about a couple things before we get started, okay?"

Ricky is learning that these women like to talk...before they fuck! He figures out he better listen to what the sexy doctor is going to tell him.

"Ricky, you and your mother...you two are special. It's like that you two aren't like the rest of us."

"I've always thought that my mom is special, but I never thought I was special."

"You are right about your mom. I've known her for a little over a week and it seems I know everything about her. First of all I'm sure you know that your mom has given up a lot of her life to raise you."