The Motion of the Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
My I
My I
29 Followers

Her tempo increased, along with a rocking motion in her hips. She drew herself fully upright, putting her whole body into the movement. Throwing her head back, a low throaty moan filled my ears. She leaned farther back as her movement quickened and her breathing deepened. Pelvic thrusts and gyrations that were so powerful and yet so surprisingly graceful as I watched her working closer to her climax. Like a special dance, performed for my benefit alone.

My own excitement building, I reached out, my hands stroking up and down her sides and across her smooth belly. My right hand dropped lower, caressing her thigh, moving slowly higher and crossing just above the soft hairs of her mons. As I lightly caressed circles under her navel, I could feel the muscles contracting erratically under my hand and tightening on my shaft. My thumb searched for and found the erect button between her legs, I rubbed it lightly, feeling it become even harder at my touch. I felt warm fluids begin to run between my legs as her body began to convulse.

Her breathing was coming in short staccato bursts, her entire body quivering momentarily as she fought for control. It was a losing battle. She shook violently as the first waves of her climax washed over her, leaning forward, still pumping wildly, until she was engulfed in the sensations. She collapsed on top of me, biting at my shoulder and clawing my chest as the last convulsions began to subside.

I massaged and caressed her back again, speaking quietly in her ear as her senses slowly returned.

"Don't you dare ever leave me." she sighed.

I pushed myself up on my hands, sitting upright. I held her close and kissed her cheek. "Or what?" I whispered.

She smiled weakly. "Yes, definitely, 'or what'."

Picking her up, I rose to my knees, then gently laid her on the deck. My arms under her shoulders, I cradled her head in my hands. Kissing along the line of her chin to her ear, sucking her earlobe before continuing down the side of her neck. My thumbs massaging in circles behind her ears. I felt her hands on me as well, her left tracing across my chest, her right guiding me home again.

Her body already writhing in anticipation, I plunged in deeply. Her back arched, she drew in a deep breath, and an ecstatic cry escaped her as hour bodies met. With long slow strokes and intermittent pauses, I teased her. Her body reaching for mine, her legs wrapped around me pulling me into her, our rhythms synchronizing and building steadily, stronger and faster.

Again, I could feel the spasms in her as she once again neared climax, adding to my own pleasure as I too was overcome by the sensations. Her nails dug into my back, legs constricting around me, trapping me as my consciousness was trapped by sensory overload. Her body bucking uncontrollably against me as my own control slipped away. Every muscle in my body tensed, then relaxed, then seized again. My own guttural cries mixed with hers in a crescendo of pleasure and bliss as we became truly one with each other, if only for that moment.

My head rested on her breasts, she stroked my back and shoulders as we both regained or senses, breath and strength. I kissed her again as I gathered the strength to lift myself up.

We rested for a while, sunning ourselves on the deck. "You are so good when you're bad." I said. "I may have to ditch the other girlfriend and marry you after all."

"You have no other girlfriend. I know. You could never do that. Besides, if you did, you would not live through a week of satisfying the two of us. And you don't have to marry me. What we have is as good as a marriage any day. Maybe better." She paused then laughed, "Besides you are too old for me."

I shook my head, then stood and helped her up. I kissed her once again, giving it my full attention. "Married or not I can think of nothing that would make me happier than to spend the rest of my life with you."

Sweeping her literally off her feet, I held her in my arms. "Well, one thing's for certain." I said as I kissed her again and carried her to the edge of the deck.

"What's that?"

"If we were married you probably wouldn't be wet."

A genuinely puzzled look crossed her face.

"Too old indeed!" I said quietly.

I dropped her in.

She surfaced, gasping. "That was mean!" she yelled, feigning a pout.

"Yes, it was." I chuckled, "But when I'm bad, I'm just bad."

I dove in after her.

We swam and played in the water for a while before dining again on another meal fit for a king, commodore, captain, and first mate.

Later we fished for snapper and mullet before pulling up the anchor and slowly cruising back home. Watching the sunset from just outside the marina, I held her close.

"This day will not keep me happy for very long." I whispered. "The anticipation of the next day like this is likely to kill me. Let's not wait so long again. I love my job, but not nearly so much as I love you. The boss will have to find someone else to take some of these trips. I don't want to be away from you like that anymore. He won't like it, be he'll have to live with it."

She looked into my eyes, smiled, and kissed me. "I should have a similar talk with my boss. There is no reason that we can't enjoy our jobs and still have time for each other."

"Now get your old butt moving, buster." She scolded teasingly, "Let's park this tub and go home. ...Move it, Mister!"

"Or what?" I replied defiantly.

"Damn right, 'Or what'. " She checked her watch, "I still have ten hours before I have to be at work and I intend to make the most of them."

"I'll call in dead for both of us." I said as I reached for the blanket again.

My I
My I
29 Followers
12