The Movies with Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
An organised gangbang for Barbara while hubby's away.
3.8k words
4.38
15.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
476 Followers

It was a beautiful Thursday morning. I was looking forward to the night, as I had organised a gangbang for Barbara. She was arriving at six for a few drinks to get nice and relaxed before the guys arrived at seven o'clock.

I had breakfast and a coffee and headed out on the balcony, enjoying the sun on my naked body. As I looked over at the surrounding buildings, I noticed a few eyes watching me like usual. Enjoying being watched, I got up and bent over, giving a good view of my arse before moving the chair to a more visible area. As I lay down, I spread my legs, feeling my pussy lips part. The sun and the cool breeze on my pussy felt so good. Still being watched, I rubbed a finger between my pussy, feeling the wetness.

After a few hours of the sun and teasing the eyes on my body, I got up and headed inside to the bedroom. So turned on, I lay on the bed, spreading my legs. With one hand softly rubbing my pussy and the other massaging my breasts, I imagined tonight's gangbang. I slid two fingers inside my pussy and fingered myself as I pinched my hard nipples. After a minute, I got up and grabbed a good-sized dildo and lubricant from the drawer. I laid back on the bed and squirted the lube over the toy. I pulled my legs up and teased my arse before slowly sliding the dildo inside me. As I slowly fucked my arse, I continued fingering my pussy, and after a few minutes, I could feel I was almost ready to cum. I pressed the dildo deeper in my arse as I slid an extra finger inside my pussy. All of a sudden, my pussy exploded as my body shook hard over and over. After what felt like a minute long orgasm, I slid the dildo out of my arse and lay relaxing on the bed.

After about twenty minutes, I got up and had a warm shower, shaving my legs and pussy ready for tonight. After my shower, I dried myself and headed to the kitchen for a coffee. I spent the afternoon naked, lazing around watching tv.

I looked at the time, and it was just after five o'clock. I headed for a refreshing shower before deciding what to wear. As I went through my clothes, I sent Barbara a text making sure she was still coming at six o'clock.

"Hi, Barbara. Are you excited? Are you still coming at six for a drink?"

"Hi, Toni. I'll be there. I've been wet for the past few days thinking about it. I am nervous though." She replied.

"Honey, after a drink you will be relaxed." I replied.

I slid on a tiny blue g-string and matching bra with a blue short summer dress over the top. The g-string barely covered my pussy, and I could feel my lips creeping out of my panties. For some reason, that always turned me on. All of a sudden, I heard a knock at the door. I headed over and opened it, knowing it would be Barbra.

"Hi Barbara." I said, as I invited her inside.

"I'm so nervous." She said, as we headed to the kitchen.

"Honey don't be, we are going to have fun. I've invited around ten guys. I'm not sure what you like in a guy, but a lot of my friends are older, but they sure know how to please." I said, with a smile.

"Older, I don't mind older. I just want to feel multiple guys all over me." She replied.

"Well, I'm sure with what you're wearing the guys are going to be all over you." I said, as I stared.

Barbara was wearing a tight black mini skirt with a thin white top, which was almost see-through showing off her lacey bra. My mind ran wild imagining what she was wearing under her skirt. I poured us both a glass of wine, which didn't take long for her to finish.

"I think you need something stronger." I said, as I grabbed the bottle of scotch from the cupboard.

I poured us both a shot and Barbara swallowed hers pretty quick. I drank mine and poured us both another. We both drank them, and I could tell Barbara was starting to relax.

"So are you ready for some fun?" I said, as she sat on the stool.

"Very ready." She replied, as I moved between her legs.

I kissed her on the lips as I ran my hands between her legs. I rubbed her pussy through her panties, and I could tell she was very wet. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door.

"They're here honey." I said, as I made my way to the door.

"Hi guys." I said, as I opened the door. "Come in."

"Guys, this is Barbara. Barbara this is Max, Ray, Nigel, Murray, Rod and Sam." I said, introducing her.

The guys all gathered around and introduced themselves to her, and I could tell she was feeling a little relaxed after the few drinks. They were all in their fifties, average build and height and from previous experience with them, I knew they knew how to please. We all decided to head out on the balcony and chat, giving Barbara time to get to know the guys. After about twenty minutes of chatting, I could tell they were keen to play.

"So guys, I'm sure Barbara's ready to play. Why don't we head to the bedroom?" I suggested

Barbara looked at me in shock, realising she was about to be used by six guys. As I headed inside, Sam took her by the hand, and they all followed. We headed into the bedroom and a few of the guys started undressing Barbara, while Max and Nigel started undressing me. Still, with our panties on, Barbara laid on the bed while I knelt helping the two guys undress, waiting for their cocks. Now standing naked, I took turns sucking and stroking them nice and slow. I looked over at Barbara laying on the bed. Murray pulled her wet panties to the side and started licking her pussy, while Rod and Sam laid each side of her sucking her nipples. Ray stood close and took her hand, placing it on his hard cock. Barbara looked over at me, and I could tell she was enjoying the attention.

After a few minutes, Murray lay on the bed stroking his hard cock. Barbara got up and mounted him, riding him hard. Max helped me up and laid me on the bed pulling me to the edge. He lifted my legs and slid his hard cock in my pussy fucking me nice and slow. I looked over at Barbara as Ray moved behind her on the bed, sliding his cock in her pussy.

"Yeah, oh yeah, god that feels good." Barbara moaned.

After a few minutes, Max pulled his cock out of my pussy and pushed my legs back further before pressing his cock against my arse.

"Oh baby, fuck my arse hard." I said, looking at Max.

As his cock slid inside me, I let out a loud moan. I noticed the others watching as he buried inside me

"Oh, fuck, yeah, oh yeah." Barbara moaned out loud. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"That's it baby, cum over my cock." Ray said, fucking her hard.

As she came, Ray slid his cock out of her pussy and hopped off the bed. Nigel got behind her stroking his cock ready to fuck her as Murray held her tight.

"How about we spread this tight arse of yours." Nigel said, as he positioned his cock.

Barbara didn't say a word as she gripped the sheets on the bed. Now with a cock in her arse and a cock in her pussy, she started to moan with every thrust. Hearing her moan got me so turned on, I was ready to cum.

"Oh, pound my arse, god fuck me." I screamed, as I rubbed my pussy. "Fuck, I'm cumming, oh yes."

My body shook hard, and I noticed Barbara watching me cum. All of a sudden Max slid his cock out of my arse. He joined the guys gathered around Barbara taking turns fucking her arse, pussy, and mouth. I fingered my pussy, as I watched Barbara enjoying the attention.

After they all had a turn fucking her, the guys laid her on the bed. I quickly move over and mounted her, positioning my pussy over her mouth. As she licked my pussy, Ray moved behind me, slowly pushing me forward. He buried his cock deep in my arse, and Barbara licked my pussy as she watched his cock sliding in and out of me. Nigel grabbed Barbara's legs and spread them wide apart before sliding three fingers inside her fingering her pussy. All of a sudden, I was ready to cum. I started to moan as Ray buried his cock harder and deep in my arse, and with the feel of Barbara's tongue, I couldn't hold back.

"Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming." I screamed, as my body started to tremble.

My pussy came over Barbara's lips, and I could feel her tongue licking the juices from my pussy. As I finished cumming, Ray slid his cock from my arse, and I hopped up off the bed taking a seat on the chair near the bed. As Barbara lay naked on the bed, Nigel slid her panties off and knelt between her legs sliding his cock inside her pussy. The guys gathered around her, fucking her mouth as they groped her breasts. Her hands rubbed their balls and stroked their cocks, and I could tell she couldn't get enough. I got up and grabbed two dildos from the draw before sitting back in the chair. I rested my legs up on the bed as I watched Barbara enjoying the attention. I slowly slid one dildo in my arse, feeling every inch inside me before sliding the second inside my pussy. All of a sudden, Barbara started to moan as I watched her pussy being pounded hard.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm cumming, don't stop." She screamed, between sucking and stroking the cocks around her. "Oh my God, yes."

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." Nigel moaned.

"Oh baby, fill my pussy." Barbara said, wrapping her legs around him.

Nigel's cock exploded inside her, filling her pussy with cum. Barbara's moans were gagged by the cocks around her fucking her mouth. Nigel slid his cock out and hopped off the bed as Max took his play. As I watched, I continued fucking my arse and pussy, and I could feel myself ready to cum. As my body started to tremble, I threw my head back enjoying the sensation running through my body. As I opened my eyes, I notice the guys watching me cum. All of a sudden, Max started to moan, fucking Barbara harder and faster.

"You want to feel my cock cum inside you." Max said. As he started to moan.

"Oh yes, I want to feel you cum inside me." Barbara said, as she stroked two cocks.

"Fuck baby, God I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He moaned, as his body shook filling her pussy with his cum.

Max slid his cock out of her pussy and stood up. With her legs spread wide, I could see the cum dripping from her pussy as the last of the guys stroked their cocks around her. Barbara lay exhausted, ready to be covered in cum, as their cocks exploded all over her breasts, Sam positioned his cock near her opened mouth, and with her tongue out ready to catch his cum, his cock exploded, filling her mouth.

"Holy shit, that was amazing." Ray said, as the guys hopped off the bed.

"It was, I loved watching." I said, as Ray looked over at me.

As the guys grabbed their clothes and headed out to the lounge, I leaned over Barbara laying on the bed and kissed her on the lips.

"Wait here, don't go anywhere." I said, putting on my dressing gown and joining the guys in the lounge.

"Thanks for a great time." Sam said, doing up his pants.

"You're welcome. I know Barbara had a great time." I replied.

The guys finished dressing and said goodbye heading out the door. I locked it behind them and joined Barbara back in the bedroom. I grabbed a towel and passed it to Barbara. As she wiped the cum from her breasts, she watched me remove my dressing gown, dropping it to the floor.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

"Oh my god yes. That felt so good cumming inside me and over me. My pussy is still trembling." Barbara said, as I lay down beside her.

We started to kiss before Barbara softly kissed my neck as she made her way down to my breasts. As she sucked my hard nipples, she slid her fingers inside my wet pussy. I moaned with pleasure as I spread my legs, allowing her to bury her fingers deeper. After a few minutes, she slid her fingers out of my pussy and guided me on my knees. She grabbed one of the dildos from the bed and slid it deep inside my pussy. All of a sudden, I felt the second dildo pressed against my arse before sliding inside me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"That feel good?" Barbara asked.

"God yes, don't stop."

With both dildo's sliding in and out of my arse and pussy, I was almost ready to cum. I bucked my hips driving the toys deeper and harder inside me.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, yeah, oh yeah." I screamed, as my body shook.

Barbara slid the dildos out and knelt behind me, as my head collapsed on the bed. With my body still trembling and my arse in the air, Barbara buried her tongue in my pussy tasting my cum.

"My God that felt good." I said, as my body collapsed on the bed.

Both exhausted, Barbara lay beside me cuddling into me.

The next morning, we both woke up around 9am.

"Good morning." I said, looking at Barbara.

"I can't believe we fell asleep." She replied.

"Honey, you were exhausted." I replied.

We both got up and headed for a nice long shower, washing ourselves clean. We hopped out and dried ourselves before heading back to the bedroom.

"I should have brought some spare clothes with me." Barbara said.

"I'll give you something to wear." I replied.

I passed Barbara a pair of panties before grabbing another pair out of the draw for myself.

"Have you got any plans for the day?" I asked.

"No, no plans." She replied.

"Why don't you stay. I'd enjoy the company." I said, sliding on my panties. "We could relax on the balcony."

"I'd love to." She said, without hesitation.

With only my panties on, I headed out to the kitchen. Barbara followed, as I made us both a coffee and some breakfast.

"Do you often walk around in just your panties?" Barbara asked.

"Yeah I do, sometimes I'm completely naked." I replied with a laugh.

"What if someone's watching?' She asked.

"Honey I love being watched. That's such a turn on." I replied with a cheeky smile. "I usually sunbake naked out on the balcony, there's always people watching."

"I must say, that is a turn on." She replied.

"Have you ever sunbaked naked before." I asked, as we ate breakfast.

"Yeah I have, but only at a secluded spot at the beach where no one can see me." She replied.

We finished breakfast and tidied the kitchen, before making another coffee.

"I noticed last night, you have a lot of toys in your drawer." Barbara. said, with a querying look on her face.

"I do, I love my toys." I replied.

I could tell Barbara was full of questions, and after last night was ready to explore more. I headed to the bedroom and pulled out the drawer full of toys, before returning to the lounge. I put the drawer on the coffee table and sat on the couch.

"Do you have any toys?" I asked.

"I only have one vibrator that Paul bought for me." She replied, as she went through my large collection of toys.

"Do you and Paul watch Porn together?" I asked.

"We have a couple of times. I wish we did it more. Paul has one that really turns me on. Two guys and a woman. I've put it on a few times while Paul was at work. " She replied with a smile.

As Barbara continued looking through my collection of toys, I couldn't help but notice the panties I gave her, barely covered her pussy. I was getting so turned on looking at the panties riding up between her pussy lips.

"This one I enjoyed very much." Barbara said, holding the double ended dildo.

I got up and headed to the TV cabinet pulling out my porn movie collection and sat them on the table in front of Barbara. Her attention shifted to the movies, going through each one.

"Now that one I like." She said, passing me the cover.

"I like it too. So many guys for one woman to enjoy." I said, with a smile.

The movie was one from my gangbang collection and I wasn't surprised by Barbara's choice, knowing how much she enjoyed being gangbanged last night. I got up and headed to the TV cabinet putting the movie on. Barbara, still going through my toys looked up as the movie started. There was a middle-aged woman lying on the bed as guy after guy walked into the room. Without saying a word, they gathered around her pinning her to the bed as they groped her naked body. I got up and sat on the opposite couch as Barbara's eyes were glued to the TV. I noticed her pussy had swallowed the thin panties leaving her nice pussy lips exposed. All of a sudden, Barbara looked at the toys in front of her, then at me. As she stared, I sat back in the couch pulling my panties to the side and softly rubbed my pussy.

"Which one are you going to try first?" I said, as I slid a finger inside my pussy.

Without hesitation, Barbara grabbed the fat dildo and relaxed back in the couch. She rubbed her pussy before slowly working the dildo inside her. As she toyed her pussy, she looked up at the movie playing. The women had a cock in her arse and another in her pussy, and one by one were cumming inside her.

After a few minutes, Barbara slid the dildo out of her pussy and grabbed the glass beaded dildo. Slowly sliding it inside her pussy, she let out a moan. As she enjoyed the feeling, watching her made my heart race. I got up and crawled over to Barbara, positioning myself between her legs. I pulled her arse closer to the edge of the couch as she continued toying her pussy. I grabbed one of the butt plugs and covered it in lube. Barbara spread her legs wider, and I slowly inserted the butt plug in her arse.

"God, oh god." She moaned.

I grabbed the extra-large dildo and sat the base on the floor before riding it nice and slow. I grabbed a vibrator and turned it on rubbing it against Barbara's pussy before sliding in insider her. Now with two toys stretching her pussy as well as a butt plug in her arse, she started to moan.

"Does that feel good honey?" I asked, as I buried the dildo deeper inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned. "Don't stop. Oh my God, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum."

As Barbara came, her body shook hard over and over. I slid the toys out of her pussy and buried my tongue, tasting the cum from her pussy.

"God that felt good." She said, relaxing back on the couch.

"Honey, I haven't finished with you yet." I said, sliding the dildo out of my pussy.

'I want to watch you." Barbara said as she rubbed her pussy before licking her fingers.

I helped Barbara up and laid her on the floor below me. I grabbed one of the thick dildos and placed one leg up on the couch. With Barbara positioned below me, I slid the dildo inside my pussy. As I looked down, Barbara's eyes were glued to my pussy. She slid the butt plug from her arse and grabbed two dildos before laying back beneath me.

"I've never been so turned on. I want to watch you fuck your arse." She said, passing me the toy.

I pressed the dildo against my arse, sliding it in nice and slow. It felt so good and such a turn on with Barbara watching. As I looked down, Barbara let out a moan as she slid the dildo in her arse. She rubbed her pussy while she continued to watch me. All of a sudden, I was read to cum.

"I want to taste you." Barbara said, as I started to moan.

As I was about to cum, I slid both dildos out and knelt over her mouth rubbing my pussy intensely. Her tongue buried deep in my pussy, as my juices drenched her lips.

"Oh fuck, yeah, yeah, god I'm cumming." I screamed, as my body shook intensely.

As her tongue licked my sensitive pussy, my body jolted as my cum drenched her lips. I collapsed on the floor beside her, and with the dildo still in her arse began sucking her breasts as I slid the dildo deep inside her. After a short time, we both looked at the TV and watched as two guys shot their cum filling her pussy. At that point Barbara started to moan.

"Oh, god yes, yes, I'm cumming." Barbara screamed, as her pussy squirted her juices.

Her body shook over and over as she continued to moan.

"You came hard honey." I said, looking at her catching her breath.

"God, that felt so good." She replied, as she slid the dildo out of her arse. "Between last night and this morning, I have never orgasmed like that before."

"We will have to do it again some time." I said, as I kissed her on the lips.

After a few minutes, we both got up and headed for a shower. We dried ourselves and dressed before heading to the lounge.

Toni73
Toni73
476 Followers
12