The Mpreg Attraction Pt. 02

Story Info
Peter continues his experimentation with big pregnant men.
4.1k words
3.74
10k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains NSFW & Mpreg content...

THE MPREG ATTRACTION PT. 02

It's Peter, here again to discuss my continuing experimentation within the world of male pregnancy.

Following my glorious dalliance with the pregnant Craig, I really had to reevaluate my sexual orientation. It was my first time with any type of man and my first time with any type of pregnant person. So what, exactly, was I into? Pregnancy? Based on a seriously disappointing experimental session with a pregnant female escort, pregnancy alone was definitively not what I was into. Men, maybe? The underwhelming hand- and blowjobs I exchanged with some random guys in my local porno theater suggested not, unscientific though that particular experiment may have been. Was i still into women? I hadn't had a particularly arousing heterosexual thought since Craig changed me with his magical combination of cock and bump.

So: just big hairy pregnant men for me, then? That was seeming more and more likely, inconvenient though such an orientation sounded. It would indeed be something of a pain in the ass to only be willing to get with pregnant guys, but that was the situation in which I seemed to have found myself. More research was necessary, though...and the internet, again, would prove to be the perfect partner in my perversion. The supply of horny pregnant men looking for random hook-ups remained surprisingly plentiful, luckily for me. And they pretty universally seemed turned-on by my relative lack of experience. Those beautiful perverts.

I met up with one pregnant guy at a gay bar a few towns over. He was fit and 5 months along, modest bump (and disappointingly flat chest) unmistakable under his tight yellow tank. His partner had only given him permission to do hand stuff, I learned to my disappointment only once we were in the men's room's handicapped stall together. My new friend at least agreed to roll up his top, giving me access to his lovely, firm, smooth, light blonde hair-coated bump.

So we jerked each other off, our cocks and his belly providing the only bare skin in the stall. He wasn't circumcised; I wasn't entirely turned off by this detail, but I realized pretty much instantly upon seeing it that I prefer a circumcised cock. Regardless, his bump was pleasantly rounded and tight and his practiced hands felt great as he stroked me off. "Can I finish on your belly?" I managed to get out a few seconds before cumming. He declined, preferring to have me shoot onto his knuckles, cum dripping wastefully onto the tile floor. I took his load the same way. We wordlessly put our dicks back in our pants, he lowered his top back over his bump, we washed our hands and left the bathroom a few seconds apart from each other. And that was that.

I was 100% into this pregnant guy, frustratingly limited as this interaction proved to be. It was easily the most turned on I'd been since my first mpreg encounter. My estimation of my new orientation seemed correct, though I was far from through with the sexy fun of confirming it for myself. Back to the internet I went, shortly finding another play partner...

This next guy self-identified as "straight-ish," and had received a sexual hall pass from his wife allowing for gay activity only, with which he was only slightly more experienced than I was at this point. His wife found it hot to think of him knocked-up and being serviced by random guys, apparently; we settled on me blowing him as our planned activity...plus some bare belly rubbing, naturally. He was 7 months along and liked things on the sordid side, it seemed, as he suggested we meet in my car, parked in a residential neighborhood roughly between our respective cities of residence. It was dark when we met, of course, but there was still the element of danger as we risked getting caught fooling around in public. I wasn't complaining: it was indeed pretty fucking hot.

He parked behind me, walked over, opened the door and slid into my passenger's seat. He was of average build and wore a button-down shirt and khakis, pregnant belly stretching the strained shirt halfway to the khakis' knees. "Unbutton your shirt?" I requested. Wordlessly, he complied. He was smooth in the midsection, disappointing my preference for hairiness. The smooth, taut skin was nice to caress nonetheless, just a bit off from my sexual ideal. Like the previous hook-up, he lacked breasts, but his outie navel was at least as fun to play with as a nice hard nipple would've been.

As I massaged him, he started rubbing his crotch and the conspicuous erection contained within. He unzipped the khakis and whipped it out in short order. Circumcised, average length, more-than-decent cock. My focus immediately shifted from bump to dick; I found myself leaning over before I knew it, taking him in my mouth and starting to bob. He moaned throughout, one hand resting on his gut and the other on the back of my head. I really got into the blowjob, trying out some subtle rotational moves that elicited satisfying increases in moaning volume. He lasted what felt like 10 minutes, though I wasn't keeping an eye on the clock or anything. I tried to keep his whole load contained before swallowing (I just kinda thought it'd be hot), though the amount he shot into my mouth soon made that impossible. I managed to get through it in two sizable gulps. He zipped and buttoned back up, and exited the car unceremoniously.

The guy never said a word to me. Was he ashamed of the gay angle, something he'd been clear he had limited experience with? Who knows. He could've reciprocated the attention I lavished upon his cock at least a little, I thought. Naturally, I'd rather have cum in his hand than heard any words coming out of his mouth. I'd try to make sure my next dalliance would be a more reciprocal exchange.

My next turned out to be Evan, with whom I had a great deal of fun. Evan made it clear right from the start that he very much wanted to be the first to fuck me in the ass. Other than that, he was down for pretty much whatever. I figured what the hell, why not be open to another new experience? He assured me he'd go slowly and gently, as a first-timer such as myself was bound to appreciate. I took his far-more-experienced advice gratefully, approaching our rendezvous with only slight anxiety about my imminent initial anal penetration.

Evan wasn't exactly my established preferred type of preggo guy, but I found myself extremely attracted to him nonetheless. The pictures he sent prior to our meeting led to more than one session of jerking-off, to be honest. No hormone-enhanced bosom, no body hair below his eyebrows, not an ounce of fat on him. His physique was all belly, a perfectly physically-fit specimen of a man with an overinflated basketball glued to his abdomen. He wore a form-fitting black yoga top and tight jeggings to our agreed upon pre-hook-up coffee meet-up; and I wanted him badly. As he sat across from me, his seriously protruding 7.5 month bump kept him far from the table, a harmless little detail that really did it for me for whatever reason. "So, give me the scoop on this whole 'getting fucked in the ass' thing," I began, unable to stop myself from diving right in. I wasn't particularly interested in dating these guys for their personalities, after all.

Evan laughed and answered, nonplussed. "Well, my baby bump can rest right on top of your ass, it won't get in the way. I'll lube up, go in real slow, real gentle...at least to start with; we'll see what you're into from there. Or not into, we can stop at absolutely any point, of course." And that was pretty much good enough for me. We didn't even bother getting drinks, just talked for a few more minutes about our upcoming sex then headed to his place.

After we parked, we were in his bedroom sans any clothes between us in about 10 seconds. His pics didn't do his wonderful body justice, I was pleasantly surprised to discover. (A pattern seemed to be forming wherein the male pregnant form impressed me more in person than in still images. I was not complaining.) I rubbed his remarkably smooth and firm belly and his quickly-hardening cock for a few moments before he made his move. Gently but with authority, he positioned me on my back on the bed, my cock sticking straight up after I got a few arousing belly caresses in. He blew me as he moved the rest of his body around in a circular motion, his dick eventually hovering above my mouth as his bump rested on my chest. We were suddenly 69ing, another first for me with another guy. It was great, especially with the heavy belly weighing on me throughout. Focusing on both receiving and providing head while also feeling the bump against me was a most welcome and enjoyable challenge.

Just as I felt myself starting to tense up to cum and felt him doing the same in my mouth, he disengaged his mouth from my cock and vice versa. "All right, we're ready to start," he informed me. "Get on your hands and knees." I promptly did as I was told, still rock-hard myself as I noticed he was as well. He spread my ass cheeks and slapped some cold lubricant on me, proceeding to stroke himself with the lube left on his hand. It seemed to be time to start all right, especially as I felt him gently place his weighty belly on top of my ass cheeks as he prepared himself for entry.

I was surprised at how easily he slid inside me, what with nothing but a fingertip or two having been up there before. He took his time, of course, but it didn't feel like there was much resistance to his getting up in me. It's hard to say how deeply he penetrated to start, though it certainly seemed he kept getting deeper and deeper for what felt like a minute or so. A deliberate, wonderful minute. He checked in with me every inch or so, just to make sure my groans remained those of pleasure and not of pain or even discomfort. They were all pleasure, though, to the relief of us both. I absolutely loved the full feeling of pressure that came with being properly penetrated. Finally, I felt his upper thighs press up against my ass cheeks; he was in about as far as he could get. "Keep going," I managed as he paused for a moment fully enveloped within me. He pushed a bit further in, then started pulling out to allow for a second, slightly faster thrust inward.

He kept going, speeding up every few thrusts just as I kept requesting between delighted moans. My throbbing hard-on had never subsided; I finally thought to start stroking myself once his pounding achieved a steady rhythm and a speed great enough for his crotch to make a slapping sound against my ass with every thrust. I jerked myself off in about three strokes, cumming forcefully and voluminously all over Evan's comforter. He came as I caught my breath post-climax, the spasms of his orgasm a delight to feel inside me. I vaguely fantasized that his cumming in me would result in a pregnancy of my own...

So, with Evan it turned out I could like a fit, smooth pregnant guy; and it turned out that I was very much into receiving anal sex. My next match, though, would bring me back to what had attracted me to the mpreg scene to begin with. Shawn. Wonderful, wonderful Shawn. He was pretty huge, clearly obese pre-pregnancy. A size that made me surprised a doctor would be willing to impregnate him, given the potential health implications. Regardless of that, he was indeed pregnant; conspicuously, grandly so. At 8.5 months along, there was absolutely no mistaking his midsection's torpedo for anything but an advanced baby bump. I couldn't tell if his breasts were hormone-assisted or just standard fat; they were hot regardless. He was darkly hairy as all hell, too, further fitting my ideal. You could just make out his numerous thick, bright red stretch marks through the jungle of hair covering the bump. He was all kinds of sexy to me.

At 6'4", it wasn't too surprising that Shawn was packing 8 hard inches. It was certainly nice, though. Prior to seeing the nudes he sent before we met up, I thought I might request a position as the top in any anal situation this time around. I remained enthusiastic about being a bottom, but there would be time enough for more of that in the future, I figured, and another new experience was more exciting. But the moment I saw what he was working with, I changed my mind: I desperately wanted that huge cock of his in me. He was more than amenable to this arrangement, though he warned that his gigantic torpedo-shaped bump was going to weigh exhaustingly heavily on my back when he was fucking me from behind. Challenge very much accepted, Shawn.

We met up at a diner near his house. He was sitting at the counter, not-too-surprisingly: I wondered and doubted if he would've been able to fit in one of the old-fashioned tight booths even without his gigantic baby bump. Even at the counter he had to angle his body almost completely sideways to allow space for the massive belly. He pushed his torpedo gut right into the hard counter to let me take the stool next to him; once I'd taken my seat he placed it back into its former space, the bump thus resting heavily on my lap before we'd even exchanged a word. Shawn chuckled: "That all right?" he asked.

I nodded and couldn't help but laugh in return; nor could I help both my hands from automatically landing on top of the belly and gently pressing into its fat and firmness. And we were off and running. "Hell of a bump you've got here, Shawn."

Hands placed on either side of his precipitously protruding baby bump, Shawn gently bounced his belly up and down under my palms. "Well thanks, Peter. I'm rather fond of the bump myself. It's finally socially acceptable to be proud of my fat: I love it. I loved pregnant guys before taking the plunge, and I have not been disappointed in the personal experience whatsoever. I'd stay like this forever if I could, if I'm being honest."

I laughed. "It's very becoming on you, no question." Other diner patrons in the rather cramped establishment were openly and obviously staring at our handsy flirting; it didn't bother me a bit, and it didn't seem to phase my new friend, either. His pride in his massive body wasn't just talk, and my attraction to him was nothing I felt I had to hide. It was indeed a brand new world I was in.

"So I'm not your first, right?" he asked with a sidelong glance as the waitress behind the counter filled a cup of coffee for me.

I shook my head, a smile plastered on my face. "No, not quite. I've got a few of you under my belt now. But this is your first pregnancy, huh?"

Shawn nodded matter-of-factly. "It is, it is. Been lots of fun. I've found I'm rather..." A sly smile crept across his lips. "...popular, in my current condition. Very popular, in fact..."

My hands were now gently rubbing his magically flabby and tight belly through his painted-on Metallica t-shirt. I could feel the rustle of his thick body hair under the fabric and I loved it. "I can certainly understand why," I purred quietly. It didn't seem possible to use my hands for anything as mundane as sipping coffee when I had this glorious bump in my grasp. Nor did it seem possible to keep rubbing on Shawn through a lousy t-shirt when his beautiful bare flesh was a mere millimeter from my touch. Even with our open public flirting, though, it hardly seemed appropriate to ask him to uncover the bump in this setting. "Can we get out of here?" I asked impatiently after a few silent moments of belly caressing. He nodded, put a ten on the counter to cover our beverages, and led me outside to our cars.

We were at his apartment in 10 minutes, naked in his bedroom in 12. If this huge specimen of a preggo man wasn't who I was attracted to, no one was. Just seeing him nude had me rock hard and already starting to concentrate on trying to delay my inevitably premature orgasm. The forest of thick, dark body hair all over his hugeness hid from view even his nipples and popped-out preggo navel. In the rather soft light, I couldn't even see through the hirsuteness any of the stretch marks on his clearly stretched abdomen. His lengthy torpedo of a belly was dragged dramatically downward by gravity; it would've entirely obscured a less well-endowed man's package, but his long cock hung a few inches below the bump's lowest point. Once I saw them, I was finally sure that he had indeed gone in for milk-producing tits: they were markedly dark-nippled, globular, and resting heavily on the upper regions of Shawn's mountain of a bump.

I hardly knew where to start with this magnificent body in front of me. He took in my gawking with a gentle smile, waiting for me to make the first move as he basked in my awe with exhibitionist glee. I must've looked the man thoroughly over five or six times before I started closing the small distance between us; I gave him another three or four visual perusals before I was within gripping distance of the bump. Finally, my hands were on the underside of his torpedo of a pregnant belly, exerting not-inconsiderable effort to lift its impressive density in both palms. It felt divine, soft outer layers giving way to its far firmer interior as gravity pushed it heavily into the flesh of my hands. As I lifted the belly up a few inches up from where it rested naturally, Shawn's erect cock was fully exposed. He reached down around the flabby right side of his bump and took his lengthy self in his hand. He began to stroke, deliberately and very, very slowly. It was super hot and my right hand instantly wanted to rush to my own cock, but I didn't think I could keep his belly up and away from his crotch with just one hand lifting it.

Still elevating the belly from its hairy underside to allow crotch access with both my hands, I carefully made my way down onto my knees in front of him. The girthy head of his cock was about all I could fit in my mouth comfortably; Shawn kept stroking his shaft as I massaged the bottom of the tip of his penis with the tip of my tongue. He moaned deeply and loudly, my cock somehow managing to harden ever further with his every utterance. In my mouth I could feel him getting harder, too, and felt the pace of his stroking inevitably speed up as he approached climax, his knuckles frequently knocking into my face as his enthusiasm overwhelmed his deliberateness. Though he sped up, he still managed to keep an impressively slow and steady pace, lasting a solid five minutes in my mouth. I could feel him starting to spasm against my tongue before I could hear his climactic moans, which had me just about ready to shoot myself.

As he started blowing his load against the roof of my mouth, he managed a simple command between pleasured groans: "Don't swallow." The load was big, just barely containable; I managed not to lose any as I sucked him dry and awaited further instruction. "Get up, spit it on my belly." Shawn was brusque but hot as fuck, so I didn't mind a bit. I rose, positioned my lips directly over the bump, and let a mixture of his cum and my saliva slowly drip down onto the sloping upper reaches of his massive protrusion. It dribbled down and nicely glazed the upper half of his belly as I slowly moved my head left to right to get an even coating. My hands drifted up from the bottom of the torpedo and into the mess we'd made, meeting his hands as we both began rubbing it in right around his navel. The warm stickiness had his stomach hair sticking every which way, what little skin you could make out beyond the hair shining whitely. I knew what I wanted to do next...

"Lay down?" I requested. He was on his back on the bed right away, protruding belly sticking up and leaning steeply to his left. I kneeled next to him on the bed and placed my by-now-almost-painfully-hard cock squarely in the middle of the sticky mess that was his cum-coated bump. He caught my drift right away, using his right hand to push my cock well into his soft outer layer of fat. I started to thrust slowly, friction between his belly and his palm providing me with my lovely first taste of a bumpjob! The feeling was divine, his firm inner bump a delight to feel against the underside of my cock. Primed as I was, I had to fuck his belly extremely slowly so as not to shoot instantly. Even moving basically in slow motion, it took maybe two minutes for me to cum. The orgasm was intense and lengthy, the load wonderfully voluminous. Our loads intermingled in his dark belly hair; post-orgasm, I laid on my back next to him and we both spent a few minutes lazily tracing lines in his disheveled hirsuteness with our fingers.

12