The Mr. Larry Chronicles: Goldie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Larry was firmly and rhythmically fucking her, holding her by her cunt and nipples. Her ass cheeks were round and the bounced off his belly with every smack. Her hole was perfectly shaped to accommodate him and seemed to massage his cock with every move. Hers was the most amazing piece of ass he'd ever plowed.

Goldie was no longer capable of controlling the sounds coming out of her mouth. It was a combination of gasps, whimpers, cries, grunts, and groans. Although she hadn't yet orgasmed, she had achieved a state of pleasure above any previously felt in her life. Had she been able to see out of her bleary eyes, she would see a puddle directly below her dripping cunt as her pussy wept with joy.

There was a noise at the doorway. Goldie peeled her wet eyes apart and turned her head to see someone standing there. She blinked hard to see who. It was that arrogant, aggressive flirty guy who lived above her! 'Neil' she thought? His pants were undone and pushed down below his groin. His dick was out and he was stroking it. Goldie gaped and then smirked at it. At about four inches erect, it looked like a little pink worm, she reckoned, or at least a very large clit.

He was jerking his tiny tool to them. Goldie cared not at all that this putz was getting off watching her get her ass destroyed. 'Let him', she thought.

Mr. Larry turned to see who it was.

"Well, if it ain't my bitch-boi?!" Mr. Larry laughed at the other person. "Get your hand of that little bitch-boi clit. Did Mr. Larry say you can touch it? I ain't think so!" To Goldie he said, "I caught bitch-boi here peeping from his storage room at you women doing laundry. We had ourselves a long discussion, didn't we, bitch boi? He ain't allowed to touch his little bitch-boi clit any more, is you?"

Mr. Larry began a series of short, stab like movements with his dick while he spoke of his "discussion".

Neil shook his head and Mr. Larry continued, "But here you is with your bitch-boi clit in hand. Take that hand away! Hands at your side, bitch-boi!" Mr Larry commanded. Neil whimpered and let his hand fall to his side in fists, his little stiff cock left to stand straight out, angry and red, untouched.

A tear fell from Neil's eyes.

Mr. Larry thrust in deeply and had Goldie's globes firmly once again against his pelvic area. He began making circles with his hips, churning his great rod inside of her. She was nearly delirious with the lust from her public ass-fucking and seeing this usually cocky, arrogant man reduced by Mr. Larry's humiliating words.

Mr. Larry, continued to berate Neil while fucking Goldie. "Look at that tiny pecker, Starfish. Can you imagine he can do anything with it? No, you can't. That's because he a bitch-boi. He gonna wet hisself with his own bitch-boi cum. He ain't man enough to fuck a woman so he ain't allowed, is you?" Neil shook his head, tears openly running down his cheeks, "He only a bitch and only allowed to cum untouched. But he get his holes open by superior, real man cock. He take they cock and cum. He beg for it, don't you, bitch-boi?" Neil's face was red as more tears of shame ran down his face while he nodded and pumped his hips, pre cum drooling from his small tool. It appeared every word from Mr. Larry drove his lust and acknowledgment of his acceptance.

"He know he nothin' in the face of superior, real man cock and that his only purpose is to be filled by that cock, ain't that right, bitch-boi?" Neil nodded desperately, watching Mr. Larry's cock ream Goldie's bottom hole with long, continuous strokes. Neil's hips started pumping in time and rhythm to Larry's in Goldie.

Hearing Mr. Larry dominate and humiliate with just his voice to this Neil further drove Goldie's arousal and her body began to approach orgasm. Her nipples and core tightened down and her legs trembled and shook from every thrust of Mr. Larry's beautiful dick inside her. She could feel her hole begin to flutter. It was close.

"Go on, tell my Starfish why you get yo holes filled, bitch-boi!" Mr. Larry demanded, panting.

"B...b...because I've acknowledged my place is in service of superior, real man cocks!" Neil cried out in a high pitched voice. He panted a few times looking back and forth from the tiny, angry red head of his little pecker to Mr. Larry's great rocket disappearing at speed into Goldie's hungry anus, " When I am fortunate, I am rewarded. W...w...with their cum!"

Neil screamed, high and ululating. A fountain of watery cum shot out of Neil's little untouched clit to the laundry room floor, as great sobs broke from his throat as he wet. "See, Starfish? He know his place."

With that, Mr. Larry thrust fast, deeply, each stroke balls deep, into Goldie. He shouted, "Here it come, Starfish, HERE IT COME," and his cockhead swelled and his balls released their torrent into her dark depths. Feeling the hot spurts of his powerful emission fill her, Goldie released a triumphant roar and came on Mr. Larry's cock.

12