The Music Festival Ch. 03

Story Info
Having sex while publically dancing is fun.
5.4k words
4.46
1.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

We walked around the venue, hand in hand, looking for a band that suited our dancing intentions. I must admit, I felt a bit like the dag alongside the princess. My light, linen, loose, hippie style pants and t shirt in no way matched the cocktail style mini dress she had on.

Just walking alongside her was a privilege in itself. She might have started the day in hippie like clothes like mine; ones that flattered her but didn't really put her on display, but -- to my mind anyway -- I felt like I was accompanying a supermodel. And the way she attracted the male gaze suggested I wasn't alone in that opinion.

Kylie had a beautiful face and friendly countenance, which was obvious whatever she was wearing; highlighted by her lovely long flowing blonde hair.

But now, her body conforming dress displayed every womanly curve on her tall, slender body and highlighted her breasts that were larger than one might expect for one so slender. The shortness of her dress -- only barely covering her crotch, unless you're sitting on the ground like a lot of attendees, in which case her panties would be flashed at you -- displayed her gorgeously long legs. And the very low slung neckline gave a cleavage display enough to drive any man to cross legged frustration; more so because, being braless in a stretchy dress, her nipples were very prominent just under the neck hem of the dress.

Even as she walked past and away from them, they had the cock teasing sight of the back of her dress being seductively drawn into her bum crack by static -- or whatever -- displaying the fantastic curve of her bottom.

I wondered, with her attracting so much attention, how she really thought we be able to fuck to the music as she wanted us to. And I don't mean lying on the bed in my camper, banging her in time to the music like we did earlier. I mean standing among the audience, many of them passively sitting and just listening, their eyes at crotch level, while we dance to the music with my manhood embedded in her sex. It's going to have to be pretty dark before we try that one; however much the thought of having yet more sex with her might be attractive.

On one of the secondary stages we found a band we liked and joined the small group of 'dancers' down the back of the audience.

For me, it was like dancing with a goddess; a highly sexualised goddess.

I loved the dancing. It had been ages since I'd managed to find a venue that offered the opportunity to dance that I was sharing with Kylie. But that did nothing to supress the sex obsessed male in me. As I spun her out into a turn, then spun her back again, my eyes were transfixed on her body; all of it. Her beautiful smile, her long hair flying out as she turned, her breasts moving about inside her dress and threatening to escape as their inertia and momentum lagged the rest of her body, the womanly curve of her hips, her taut, flat stomach leading down to her delightful mons bulge, highlighted by the same static clinging that drew the back of her dress into her bum crack and her long, sexy legs.

As she came back against me, there was a soft, malleable, feminineness to her embrace. One that seemed to meld our bodies' seamlessly together in a way I couldn't recall ever feeling before with any other woman.

She was provoking in me into a bottomless pit of desire, regardless of how much sex we'd already shared that day. I would have been overcome by guilt had it not been for the fact I knew her hormones were running just as rampant as mine.

As we came together, her nipples would be brushed across my chest, raising them to a high beam display with her tight dress. And then she'd bring her leg between mine, letting her brush her crotch on my upper thigh. What started as a light brush became more of a grind as the evening went on; one that was clearly intended to stimulate her clit. One which was clearly working, given how wet her crotch felt and the damp stains she was leaving on the upper right leg of my pants.

Our dancing had reached the staff party stage in the movie "Dirty Dancing". It was truly dirty dancing; at least if you think of sexualised dancing as being dirty. Kylie knew how to flaunt it too; able to put on an attractive dance display with her upper body as her lower self clearly ground her sexual organs against me

The real extent of her arousal and her carnal intent became clear when, as she ground her crotch on my thigh, I signalled her to spin into a turn as I had so many times before. Instead she ignored the lead, grasped me ever more tightly, momentarily bore down even harder on my thigh and then her thighs squeezed mine crushingly tightly as she held me in an iron grip through the period of her orgasm.

She looked up at me with a cheeky grin; clearly pleased with the result...

"Sometimes the woman doesn't want to follow her partner's lead. Do you want me to get you to jizz your pants too?"

I smiled at her; somewhere between benevolently and patronisingly

"No thank you. I'm good for now."

The fact was, I was struggling just not to grow a full boner. I would have been as obvious as hell in the pants I had on and I knew once I grew one, Kylie would grind against it. I'd managed to keep it at a mere thickening and filling of a cock that hung heavily in my pants; making me look more well hung than aroused. But it was a battle.

Concentrating on the dancing and using a lot of energy had helped; notwithstanding my randiness and Kylie's seductive appearance.

As dusk settled, I suggested to Kylie...

"How about we get a drink?"

Kylie was ready for some refreshment, so we retired to a bar tent, me having a beer while Kylie ordered a white wine. Any seating was taken, so we had the options of sitting on the ground or standing. Both presented me with some problems. While definitely needing refreshment and a break, the suggestion of getting a drink had been partly triggered by Kylie's increasing sexual randiness. She was apparently completely unperturbed by copulating in public view before it was dark enough to provide some cover. I had the sense my erection was going to be pulled out of my pants and placed into her vagina in amongst a whole lot of people sitting around on the ground well before the cover of darkness offered us some prospect of not getting kicked out for a public indecency.

Don't get me wrong. There was some connection between us that drew us together like moths to a flame. I was completely in her thrall as she seemed to be in mine; both sexually and emotionally and in both cases to an extent I'd never felt in my life before. I was dealing with a whole new experience; one I had no map for dealing with. In this case, it was just that I seemed to have this tiny additional degree of conscience over what Kylie had. Her boundaries deviated just a bit from mine and I was just trying to give them time to realign.

But the problems as we initially stood, having a drink weren't really her fault. They were mine; or at least due to my weakness.

No longer distracted by actually dancing, nor having my libido drained by it, I was now standing next to the most stunning, sexually desirable, hot woman I'd ever met, dressed in a mini sheath dress that displayed her figure to its absolute, provocative best. And while I suppose I've had opportunities to stare at (as subtly as I could) really attractive women before, somehow it's different when you know her body is available for your fucking.

And the problem was my very obvious arousal.

Dusk might be settling in, but around the bar, there was more than enough light for my state of body to be discerned under the loose fitting linen pants I had on.

It was compounded by what was Kylie's apparently constant need to touch me. Nowhere intimately -- for the most part - but she found innumerable reasons to put her hand on me, even as we stood together sipping our drinks. Like I found was the case with her body pushed against me, there was just something so femininely delicate in her touch that screamed amorous sexuality.

The worst moment was as it lingered on three quarters arousal; pushing a great bulge horizontally out in my pants. I tried to subtly brush it into verticality. But tangled in the garment, it resisted. Indeed, I thought it was going to escape from my buttonless fly.

Kylie saw my predicament, and put her right hand around my waist as she stood hip to hip at an acute angle to me, blocking the view from most directions. The contact with her simply increased my embarrassing arousal, but it did let me deal with the issue more obviously; using my hand to release it from its bindings and get it to sit vertical, where it was partly hidden under my low hanging t shirt.

Kylie of course couldn't let my predicament go uncommented on, nudged me in the side as she observed...

"I can see you're looking forward to our lewd dancing. It's nearly dark; it won't be long."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. Your mere presence arouses me."

She flicked her projecting nipple with the thumb of the left hand holding her wine glass as she replied...

"Well, that makes two of us. You don't need to be sorry. If I'm going to get licentiously turned on by you then I'm more than happy to see you reacting the same way to me. I know your display is more obvious, but that's certainly not something you need to apologise to me about. I find it quite alluring. I can barely keep my hands off it."

Well, actually, she couldn't keep her hands off it. As she said that her left hand, still holding her wine glass, moved down to my erection and glided up and down its length several times.

I don't think she could possibly imagine the effect even that brief groping of me had. Before she touched it, I'd judged it a full erection, but her touch raised it to a new level; one I'd couldn't recall feeling until I'd met her. It just felt harder, fuller and longer than my normal erections, the skin stretched to the point if felt as though it could rip itself apart.

Kylie emptied her glass and looked at me lustfully...

"Well, it's as dark as it's going to get. Let's go and find some music to fuck to."

Kylie led me by the hand as we surveyed the activities on the different stages; but there was one we kept coming back to as most likely to have the sort of music we craved.

She led us to a position down the back of the crowd; one I adjusted by moving a small distance to a spot I thought, because it was a bit darker and the audience was thinner and more turned away from us, more likely to let us get away with our intentions without being called out for them.

We started dancing, our hips pushed firmly together, Kylie making a point of rubbing her pubis on my erection. However, after only a minute or so, she separated us enough to reach into the fly of my pants and pull my erection down to between her legs. Then I felt her fiddle about, pulling aside the material of her thong pink undies to place the tip of my erection in her wet crease.

She arched her torso back a bit as she slid it along her crease until the tip lodged shallowly in her vaginal opening, then pulled it forward, sliding my shaft across her clit until she played the bell against it in a sort of circling motion.

Tentatively at first, she started dancing against me; lifting her arms up into a sort of triangular shape against her head as she swayed seductively from side to side -- obviously very deliberately getting her breasts to sway from side to side in her plunging dress for my visual pleasure - as she circled her hips and played my shaft against the depth of her crease.

I put my arms around her hips and rocked against her; trying to sway in a way that complemented her own movements and stimulated her.

But, apart from the intense pressure it was applying to her crease, Kylie can't have been aware of the effect of the super hard erection on this position.

I've had plenty of sex standing up before this. Whether under a shared shower or just in a hurry, I suppose I'd summarise there's two positions I've used. The first is to really tuck your crotch under theirs and go for full penetration. The second, more sensitive to the girl's needs, is what I was doing -- or trying to do - with Kylie; my horizontal shaft sliding through their crease, stimulating their clit, with a half penetration at the end of each movement.

Normally with the second one, I can feel a reasonable degree of penetration, whether because my cock was able to bend up or her vagina was able to receive me at the flattened angle, I couldn't even start to guess.

With my super hard erection, this was entirely different. Firstly, it really didn't want to bend down horizontally like it was. Whatever muscle controls these things was letting me know of its displeasure and the upward force on Kylie's crease was way more than I would usually feel. Secondly, there was no way it was going to allow any bend to achieve any degree of penetration of Kylie from that angle.

Either the slide stopped as it shallowly penetrated her and couldn't go further -- leaving a gap between our hips -- or it bypassed her vagina and pushed out the back of her butt. Possibly exposing the tip of my erection as it peeked out from under her dress.

Because Kylie seemed to be enjoying the position, I decided I could handle it. The discomfort from my bent down shaft could be tolerated without detracting from my enjoyment too much and I could console myself with the thought my erection would be swimming in the depths of Kylie's body soon enough.

And it was arousingly salacious watching Kylie's upper body dance and sway as she circled my shaft within her crease; her breasts swaying in and nearly falling out of her dress as, from time to time, with my hand supporting her around the small of her back, she arched her back so deeply her hands could almost touch the ground behind her.

Like many who have actually taken dancing lessons, both Kylie and I had watched the movie Dirty Dancing innumerable times. And of course, a lot comes down to the staff party scene where the staff really are getting into highly erotic and intimate dancing, even if the description Dirty Dancing is a bit harsh.

Naturally we all wanted to try it. But to do it properly, you need a partner who is willing to get really intimate with you and put themselves on display. Otherwise it's a poor imitation of what the dancing was all about. Which, by the time you eliminate those too shy to give it a go and those too modest, there's a limit to how much practice you can get at it.

But it was clear Kylie had more than a little practice at it. The flexibility of her body as she ground her pubis into mine to keep my shaft between her legs, while flailing stylishly away with her upper body and sliding her knee up and down my flank was incredible. While all the time she's moving her hips just enough to have my shaft slide back and forwards through her dripping wet crease.

In a way I was lucky the guy is somewhat the passive one in this sort of dancing; putting the girl on display. I knew the steps, just from having watched the scene so often; but there was no way I was able to emulate Kylie's flexibility or style to the level she took it.

Mind you, the difference between the staff party and what we were doing is that they were imitating sex (although one suspects that, as the night went on, things might have got raunchier), whereas we were doing sex. And that meant, unlike the staff party, our hips had to stay firmly pushed together.

I could tell that Kylie was getting pretty aroused. Even as her upper body swayed and arched up a storm, she was vocalising with 'ooohhh's' and 'aaarrr's' which I could hear over the music; loud though it was.

When I could feel her thighs and crotch quivering against me, I knew the moment wasn't far off.

Suddenly she froze in her dancing, came bolt upright, wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and groaned loudly in my ear while she rapidly rocked her hips back and forwards as she slid my shaft just as rapidly through her crease. All I could do was to sway my hips from side to side -- taking hers with me -- to maintain some semblance of dancing, least others were watching us. And given the shear sexuality of the dancing performance she'd been putting on, I knew we were being watched.

As her first orgasm subsided, she whispered in my ear...

"That was a great warm up. Are you ready for the real thing?"

I nodded my head; still a little anxious about how she was going to pull this off.

At first we just swayed with the music for a while; my shaft still between her legs, buried in her wet crease. I detected some movement by her to stimulate herself, but nothing like she'd been doing before. As I cast my eyes around, it at least had the effect of lowering the extent audience's interest in us and had more of them refocusing on the stage.

Kylie wiggled about a bit to get the tip of my erection in a shallow penetration of her, then whispered...

"Bend your knees a bit."

As I did, she stood on her tip toes and lifted herself up, swallowing my erection into her body in a single movement. Lowering herself lightly to the point the base of my erection was jammed hard against the front of her vaginal opening, we just swayed to the music a bit more; letting me enjoy the pure, undistracted bliss of my erection being immersed in her body as we cuddled up close together.

Bit by bit, Kylie brought her body back to dancing life; at first just an isolated roll of her upper body; swaying it out one side and then the other, her elevated arms scribing an arch gracefully through the air above her head -- screwing my erection around inside her somewhat - before coming back to an embrace. She repeated the movement twice, before she deeply arched her back, her head nearly on the ground as she again swayed it through something like a 50 degree angle from my left to my right.

I don't know how I didn't cum, just from the visual delight of that one movement. Her breasts nearly fell out of the cleavage line of her low slung dress, the front hem of it lifted enough I could see my shaft crossing the front of the mons bulge covered by her sexy pink panties she had on and disappear under her and I half expected my hard, bend resistant, erection to explode out of her lower stomach; somewhat uncertain where it had ended up as her body arched down, apparently taking my erection with it.

Over the music, I could just make out a groan of pleasure which I attributed to the pressure my erection must have put on the front wall of her vagina.

She righted herself back into my arms and we swayed some more as she whispered into my ear...

"Oh my god, that was incredible."

She repeated the movement, this time swaying left to right and then back to left again.

By now Kylie was attracting quite a bit of attention with her moves. I was lucky it was as dark as it was; with just enough reflected and star light to let me enjoy the sight of her body, but hopefully not enough to discern what was happening in the shadows between her legs.

As she came upright again, I lifted her right leg up onto my thigh, dipping my hips and swinging her around to add some more variety to our movements, speed up the dance to synchronise better with the beat of the music and maybe -- just maybe -- lose the focus of at least some of those now left staring at us.

As I lifted her leg, I felt my erection sink even deeper into her body; even possibly brushing her cervix. Kylie certainly responded to it; continuing to slide her leg up and down my thigh as I swung our bodies from side to side, in the process, grinding and twisting my erection within her body; clearly in a way that was highly pleasurable to her.

Her upper body held against me, her nipples brushing across my chest, Kylie again brought her lips to my ear...

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12